Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2016 6:25 AM

Feb 2015

start from 19:42

^
it's a guy who get salty after got dump but some girls, and because of that, he begans to collect some anime characters doll. at first it's just a mere doll, but he was starting to feel affection before "her". lol. just kidding, it's just a guy who bough a doll, but it's true that the guy started to think of that doll as something speciall other than girlfriend or daughter. and that's what i found very werid that it even almost disgust me.

i'm fucking mad right now. just make it simple. i'm not gonna say so many things like any other guy who made RANT thread. i just want to say, even if you hate reality and think reality is FCUKING HARSH (i think so too), but what he was doing in that fucking video is too beyond something that i call ridiculous. first we got body pillow, next we got mouse pads with boobs. next we got ass pillow, now we got this. seriously, as an anime fans, i'm so dissapointed to those kind of people in japan and especially those people who made that. it brings a bad image into anime imo. i hate that a lot. body pillow, i think it's still okay, but that, that is just wrong. that's what i feel.

Edit:
i'm mad not because i think it's harming other people. no. it's okay. nothing wrong with it. but in my eyes and obvious in some people eyes it looks wierd or maybe even disgusting. if it's just a mere doll then i have no reason to be mad. but that doll related to anime. and it might gives anime a bad image or already does. that's the reason why i'm mad.

what do you guys think ?
YizelTroAug 23, 2016 7:11 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2016 6:30 AM

Mar 2016
At least they waste their lives hurting no one
unlike some people
Aug 23, 2016 6:30 AM
Jan 2013
I think that Hiroyuki Nomura is my new god
gone bai bai
Aug 23, 2016 6:34 AM

Jul 2014
I don't understand the anger? The man himself literally states he understands that the dolls (while an appealing fantasy) are not a replacement for actual human relationships, it's just a hobby, much like his old love for motorcycles. He's a collector. Dolls are big business in the modern world.
Aug 23, 2016 6:37 AM

Mar 2010
Why the anger wth? I don't get it......
http://www.twitter.com/lagcats - Twitter
http://www.twitch.tv/lagcats - Twitch
https://www.youtube.com/c/lagcats - Youtube
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lagcats - Steam
https://play.esea.net/users/60642 - ESEA
Challenger League of Legends, follow i would appreciate it! <3

Aug 23, 2016 6:40 AM

Nov 2012
I like how having a 2D waifu is seen as being as bad as natural disasters or possible nuclear warfare.
Aug 23, 2016 6:42 AM

Jun 2015
How long is the video? I don't wanna waste my time if it's long.
Aug 23, 2016 6:44 AM

Mar 2016
I think that guy's a lonely pedo, to be honest.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Aug 23, 2016 6:48 AM

Sep 2015
BRB-kun said:
27 mins
Sotry said:
unlike some people

Yeah basically this, he's a weirdo and a creep but he can do that since he isn't harming anyone
Aug 23, 2016 6:51 AM

Dec 2015
I mean more power to that guy for knowing who he is and can do that stuff seriously, but at the same time its also lulzworthy.
Aug 23, 2016 6:51 AM

Feb 2015
BRB-kun said:

.........................................................................................................................................
Aug 23, 2016 6:53 AM

Sep 2015
What is it with people making threads without actually explaining what it's about? If you can't be arsed to post what the video's about, I can't be arsed to watch the video.

Here's a video. /Discuss is hardly conducive to discussion.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Aug 23, 2016 6:58 AM

Feb 2015
Latent said:
I don't understand the anger? The man himself literally states he understands that the dolls (while an appealing fantasy) are not a replacement for actual human relationships, it's just a hobby, much like his old love for motorcycles. He's a collector. Dolls are big business in the modern world.

and that's what i find very weird. i don't get it myself as well. something like, how some people get disgust/feel weird when they see two man loving each other.

he said this in the video
"at fist, she's just a doll that i bought from a store. but i began to feel affection before her" that's what i find weird. no, it's not wrong. it's so weird....that it almost disgust me.
Aug 23, 2016 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
Maaaaaad respect for this guy, lol.
Aug 23, 2016 7:03 AM
Apr 2015
What are you so mad about? He's not harming anyone.
Aug 23, 2016 7:03 AM

Feb 2015
Maz said:
What is it with people making threads without actually explaining what it's about? If you can't be arsed to post what the video's about, I can't be arsed to watch the video.

Here's a video. /Discuss is hardly conducive to discussion.

forgot about that. sorry about that m8.
i was too mad that i forgot to wrote it.
Aug 23, 2016 7:04 AM

Feb 2016
Yeah, that's definitely a sign of the end. lmfao

I don't understand why would you be angered by some guy buying and painting/dressing dolls. Props for the guy spending his free time in a way he enjoys. If he ever decides to stop and needs space, I'm sure he can get good money by selling them.
Aug 23, 2016 7:05 AM

Feb 2015
Risara said:

that's not the reason why i mad.
i mad because just how many weird thing, or, tbh, disgusting things from japan that related to anime WHICH gives anime a bad image to the public.
Aug 23, 2016 7:06 AM

Jul 2014
Tevens said:

she's just a doll that i bought from a store. but i began to feel affection before her"

Even this in itself is not unusual, though. Human beings often experience attraction to material objects that are not human beings. Plenty of people are hugely sentimental over photos or objects of personal significance that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. This is affirming to the ego and is not inherently wrong. People that trash on anime as a whole because of a hobby like this are extremely myopic in mind.
Aug 23, 2016 7:07 AM

Feb 2015
Aquamirror said:
Yeah, that's definitely a sign of the end. lmfao

I don't understand why would you be angered by some guy buying and painting/dressing dolls. Props for the guy spending his free time in a way he enjoys. If he ever decides to stop and needs space, I'm sure he can get good money by selling them.

i'm not mad because it's harming other people.
if it's just a mere doll without any relation to anime then i'm not gonna mad. but it has something to do with anime and that things gives a bad image to anime. that's what i think. and the reason why i got mad.
Aug 23, 2016 7:07 AM

Jun 2016
I think as long as he is happy and doesn't hurt anyone that's fine, even tho i think it's weird as shit.
Aug 23, 2016 7:08 AM
Nov 2014
You are just an oversensitive crybaby. He isn't doing this in your house, and he isn't spending your money on it. It's not exactly your business.
Of course, because of freedom of speech, you are allowed to express how disgusted you are because you don't like a certain hobby. But that very same right gives me the option to tell you that you should seek professional help. You are insane.
Aug 23, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2015
Latent said:
Tevens said:

she's just a doll that i bought from a store. but i began to feel affection before her"

Even this in itself is not unusual, though. Human beings often experience attraction to material objects that are not human beings. Plenty of people are hugely sentimental over photos or objects of personal significance that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. This is affirming to the ego and is not inherently wrong. People that trash on anime as a whole because of a hobby like this are extremely myopic in mind.

yeahh, i didn't say it's wrong. it's just my opinion that it's weird.
but the reason why i'm mad because it might gives anime a bad image or maybe already giving anime a bad anime because that doll related to anime.
Aug 23, 2016 7:13 AM
Apr 2015
Tevens said:
Risara said:

i mad because just how many weird thing, or, tbh, disgusting things from japan that related to anime WHICH gives anime a bad image to the public.

But anime already has a bad image to the public, what's your point?
Aug 23, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2015
Risara said:
Tevens said:

and giving it more bad images even tho it already has a bad images ?
Aug 23, 2016 7:19 AM
Apr 2015
Tevens said:
Risara said:

What would you want then? Preach anime like it's the best thing since sliced bread and there's absolutely nothing wrong about it? Anime is what made them like this. If they didn't encounter anime, they would probably not end up like this.
Aug 23, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
Tevens said:
Risara said:

Are you not the one perpetuating that what this person is doing is a bad image? It seems to me that most people here don't care what he's doing because he's not harming anybody. So in that sense, aren't you making yourself mad?
Aug 23, 2016 7:23 AM

Feb 2015
Chandela said:
Tevens said:

Are you not the one perpetuating that what this person is doing is a bad image? It seems to me that most people here don't care what he's doing because he's not harming anybody. So in that sense, aren't you making yourself mad?

that doll which he has is anime related. it might or already gives anime a bad image. that's just the reason why i'm mad.
i'm not saying that what he's doing is a wrong thing to do. up to him to do whatever he wants. well, i kinda snapped a bit when he said he feel some affection towards the doll.
Aug 23, 2016 7:26 AM

Feb 2015
Risara said:
Tevens said:

What would you want then? Preach anime like it's the best thing since sliced bread and there's absolutely nothing wrong about it? Anime is what made them like this. If they didn't encounter anime, they would probably not end up like this.

i want them to stop making those things. that's all i want.
damn, it's getting more complicated.
Aug 23, 2016 7:31 AM

Jan 2013
@Tevens
I really don't know what to tell you comrade.
Why let yourself get hung up over it? Because anime is this holy precious medium that shouldn't be slandered? Who cares if X amount of people think something is strange, just keep doing your thing.

I'm at a loss for words, honestly.
Aug 23, 2016 7:45 AM
Apr 2016
Sotry said:
unlike some people

How is this possible? There are two possible reasons on why someone's life goes on waste;

1) That being doesn't enjoy its life.
2) That being doesn't contribute a single dim towards Earth.

The first reason is invalid, since he does enjoy his life. The second reason is also invalid, because one way or another he does contribute to Earth. He might not contribute as much as a Firefighter or a Veterinarian, but neither do we.

That means his life does not go on waste. Just because you find it weird, disgusting or sad, it doesn't mean it is. A sad life is determined of whether one enjoys his life or not. That's why everyone has different lives. What you think is sad, is heaven for someone else.

Of course the same applies on ISIS, depending on the occasion. If they kill because they enjoy killing, then that means their life is not wasted. And Earth doesn't care whether you live or die. As long as your corpse doesn't explode, it's as good as gold is for humans.
Aug 23, 2016 7:59 AM

Nov 2008
It's weird but.............

So many people do far worse things. :/.

About body pillows.....well, I bought a MikaYuu one to just use as a pillowcase (because my current pillowcase is really boring lol)...but it's so nice and I'm afraid to take it out of the plastic bag cause I don't want to drool on "precious Yuu-chan" while sleeping. XD So it's just sitting by my closet and it's been there for over a week.

LOOOOOOL

Aug 23, 2016 8:00 AM

Jul 2014
Why do you even care what the image of anime is? I mean if someone hated on me or called me disgusting for liking anime I wouldn't want to even associate with that person. They just aren't worth my time. Someone who judges a person's worth on something like anime is a big idiot.
People are allowed to like what they like. Period
'Those who like space, can't be bad people'

Aug 23, 2016 8:38 AM
Apr 2015
Tevens said:
Risara said:

i want them to stop making those things. that's all i want.
damn, it's getting more complicated.

But that's not possible. As long as those things sell, they won't stop making them.
Aug 23, 2016 8:39 AM

Oct 2010
Your rant is giving anime a bad name.

Aug 23, 2016 8:42 AM

Jan 2015
Tevens said:

^
it's a guy who get salty after got dump but some girls, and because of that, he begans to collect some anime characters doll. at first it's just a mere doll, but he was starting to feel affection before "her". lol. just kidding, it's just a guy who bough a doll, but it's true that the guy started to think of that doll as something speciall other than girlfriend or daughter. and that's what i found very werid that it even almost disgust me.

i'm fucking mad right now. just make it simple. i'm not gonna say so many things like any other guy who made RANT thread. i just want to say, even if you hate reality and think reality is FCUKING HARSH (i think so too), but what he was doing in that fucking video is too beyond something that i call ridiculous. first we got body pillow, next we got mouse pads with boobs. next we got ass pillow, now we got this. seriously, as an anime fans, i'm so dissapointed to those kind of people in japan and especially those people who made that. it brings a bad image into anime imo. i hate that a lot. body pillow, i think it's still okay, but that, that is just wrong. that's what i feel.

Edit:
i'm mad not because i think it's harming other people. no. it's okay. nothing wrong with it. but in my eyes and obvious in some people eyes it looks wierd or maybe even disgusting. if it's just a mere doll then i have no reason to be mad. but that doll related to anime. and it might gives anime a bad image or already does. that's the reason why i'm mad.

what do you guys think ?

So you're upset because this guy is happy? You truly are slothful. Your rant is cancerous and cringey af.
Aug 23, 2016 8:44 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@Tevens

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one... this man isn't harming anyone. Being cringe is not harmful

You can't claim loli avatars as fine cause they're harmless freedom then get mad at this guy who's doing nothing but making some ppl feel uncomfortable, which isn't inherently bad
Aug 23, 2016 8:59 AM

Feb 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Tevens

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one... this man isn't harming anyone. Being cringe is not harmful

You can't claim loli avatars as fine cause they're harmless freedom then get mad at this guy who's doing nothing but making some ppl feel uncomfortable, which isn't inherently bad

no, i'm not talking about harming other people just because someone collecting a doll but harming the image of an anime. it's alreayd having a bad image tho, but it might giving a bad image more to anime thus what i'm mad.
Aug 23, 2016 9:01 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Tevens said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Tevens

no, i'm not talking about harming other people just because someone collecting a doll but harming the image of an anime. it's alreayd having a bad image tho, but it might giving a bad image more to anime thus what i'm mad.

Anime has always had this image since otaku culture became a thing. There's no reason to care what random ppl think about anime watchers. it's not going to change the fact that more and more ppl get into anime every year, and more and more anime will come out as well

You don't bow down to haters, you make them shutup by showing them you don't won't let what they think change u
Aug 23, 2016 9:16 AM
Aug 2016
Tevens said:

first we got body pillow, next we got mouse pads with boobs. next we got ass pillow, now we got this. seriously, as an anime fans, i'm so dissapointed to those kind of people in japan and especially those people who made that. it brings a bad image into anime imo. i hate that a lot. body pillow, i think it's still okay, but that, that is just wrong. that's what i feel.

What makes you think that a body pillow is okay, and a doll not?
Personally I think that a body pillow is more wrong... You sleep on or next to it... Whilst a doll is something you can just take outside for a walk even whilst it's generally seen as something for little children.
Aug 23, 2016 9:34 AM

Feb 2015
MagnoliaKobus said:
Tevens said:

first we got body pillow, next we got mouse pads with boobs. next we got ass pillow, now we got this. seriously, as an anime fans, i'm so dissapointed to those kind of people in japan and especially those people who made that. it brings a bad image into anime imo. i hate that a lot. body pillow, i think it's still okay, but that, that is just wrong. that's what i feel.

Personally I think that a body pillow is more wrong... You sleep on or next to it... Whilst a doll is something you can just take outside for a walk even whilst it's generally seen as something for little children.

it's just a pillow in the end. but that doll already taken a form of a human.
well, let's just said it straight foward. with body pillow, they can't fuck it. only fap it. but this pillow, with some addition with the ass pillow that has a hole, and with some setting, someone combine it together with those dolls, done. you can fuck it whenever you want. weaboo getting crazy again. accidently or on purpose shoot some picture of them fucking it and upload it on internet. there ya go. there is a possibility of that.

maybe i'm just overthinking it.
Aug 23, 2016 10:08 AM

Jun 2016
I mean I'm not judging his hobby and all but I can't help but think about what productive things he could have used all that effort for.

But ah well I suppose relationships just aren't for everyone so I can see why they would turn to such things.
Aug 23, 2016 11:11 AM

Feb 2010
People with random anger issues towards harmless and seemingly nice but awkward people are much more frustrating and depressing to me. It's irrational and negative and probably just about feeling better about yourself by focusing on people you feel confident about bashing. I'd rather hang with the guy in the video than a guy with anger issues like OP.
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 23, 2016 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
That was me in the video OP.

Fuck you. I just wanted to do what I wanted.
Aug 23, 2016 11:08 PM

Jun 2007
If Japanese women didn't demand that their potential husbands make at least twice the national average salary, we might not see as many situations like this one.
Aug 23, 2016 11:41 PM

Mar 2014
>Fifty years old

Jesus

Get your shit together Japan and tell your citizens to start screwing again
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 24, 2016 12:00 AM

Feb 2015
It is true that the man did nothing wrong, he did not abuse someone(probably) nor killed someone... What he found about the dolls are feelings for him to still move forward even though his image to all of the people are shit and bad...

Of course there's the manufacturer's side too and the women on Japan, I'm quite sure about the manufacturer's side, although I'm not quite sure about the women's perspective on this...

In the end, he lives his life the way he wants to and he is fulfilled about that... What's wrong about that? It's about a guy who found fulfilment through dolls, anime dolls whatever you call it... There's people who finds desire and fulfilment fapping to hentai/doujinshi/loli/NTR/yaoi/yuri...

People who're hating about this might just go die. We have our fare share of shitty-ness of reality, and this is how it is... and that is how it is...
Aug 24, 2016 1:25 AM
Jul 2015
Cringy? Hell, yes.
Harmful? I don't think so.

Anime bad image is common among people who don't give a shit about it. It doesn't matter how many body pillows, sexual dolls or waifu androids Japan produce, those people will still perceive anime as a bad thing because they still don't give a shit about it and they will not show interest about any new or any product related with anime. The impact of something like this can have outside Japan is minimal.

Aug 24, 2016 2:01 AM
Mar 2016
Sotry said:
unlike some people
Shinjisus said:
Cringy? Hell, yes.
Harmful? I don't think so.
Anime bad image is common among people who don't give a shit about it. It doesn't matter how many body pillows, sexual dolls or waifu androids Japan produce, those people will still perceive anime as a bad thing because they still don't give a shit about it and they will not show interest about any new or any product related with anime. The impact of something like this can have outside Japan is minimal.
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Tevens
They are hurting the reputation of Japan, at least that's what their government perceives. That's why the govt wants to supress anime and manga to improve image for 2020 olympics. So the image of manga and anime is pretty much damaged because of them.
In many cultures, hurting reputation is still hurting, and it causes suicide. But I don't care about them. They have the money to burn. That's their life. They enjoy doing it, but they have to take the consequences of doing such actions, like being ridiculed or something.
crx07Aug 24, 2016 2:07 AM
Aug 24, 2016 6:14 AM

Feb 2016
Tevens said:
MagnoliaKobus said:

it's just a pillow in the end. but that doll already taken a form of a human.
well, let's just said it straight foward. with body pillow, they can't fuck it. only fap it. but this pillow, with some addition with the ass pillow that has a hole, and with some setting, someone combine it together with those dolls, done. you can fuck it whenever you want. weaboo getting crazy again. accidently or on purpose shoot some picture of them fucking it and upload it on internet. there ya go. there is a possibility of that.

maybe i'm just overthinking it.

Never underestimate what people can and can't fuck. Really the only difference between one of these dolls and a body pillow is that the body pillow is easier to hide if actual people ever come over to your house.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

73 by tectacles »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - 34 minutes ago

4 by Catalano »»
6 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

24 by rohan121 »»
11 minutes ago

» What else would be in your Favorites if you had MAL Supporter? (10 additional slots)

IpreferEcchi - 12 hours ago

7 by TRC_Randy »»
15 minutes ago

» The nicest chest you've seen on a male or female character

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

8 by mizukasa »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.