Forum Settings
Forums

I Do Orchestral Covers of Anime and Video Game Songs!

New
Aug 22, 2016 3:24 PM

Feb 2010
Hey guys! I'm The Goatee, and I'm spreading the word about my YouTube channel where I do orchestral covers of popular anime, video game, and various nerd culture songs, as well as upload various original works and possibly vlogs about anime music and soundtracks. This is a primarily music based channel, but may branch off into vlogs, reviews, and let's plays in the future if the channel grows. I myself am a freelance composer and write the music and scores for a variety of different independent projects including the Steam game Masochisia, the upcoming animated indie action series ARMSMasters, and several animated bumps for Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. In addition to my freelance career I'm a huge anime and video game fan, and want to push this channel as something where I can combine multiple passions at once and deliver some (hopefully) enjoyable musical and anime/video game related content. You can check out my current uploads here, note that it's still a little baby channel haha:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jdizzle123ify

If you like what you see and hear, feel free to like some of the tracks and shoot me a sub! I'm very easy to get a hold of as well, and am always happy to chat :) Thanks guys!

More topics from this board

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4817 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
1 hour ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7576 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
3 hours ago

» Anime songs in your playlist

bevarnow - Mar 11

2 by Pengawas »»
3 hours ago

» Mal spotify collaborative playlist ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Jan 6

60 by tsukareru »»
Yesterday, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Avatar: The Way of Water or Dune: Part Two

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

6 by alex889 »»
Yesterday, 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.