Forum Settings
Forums

Loli War Crimes: DFC banned in Australia

New
Jan 27, 2010 8:24 PM

May 2008
http://www.sexparty.org.au/index.php/press-releases/619-depictions-of-female-orgasm-being-banned-by-classification-board
The Board has also started to ban depictions of small-breasted women in adult publications and films. This is in response to a campaign led by Kids Free 2 B Kids and promoted by Barnaby Joyce and Guy Barnett in Senate Estimates late last year. Mainstream companies such as Larry Flint’s Hustler produce some of the publications that have been banned. These companies are regulated by the FBI to ensure that only adult performers are featured in their publications. “We are starting to see depictions of women in their late 20s being banned because they have an A cup size”, she said. “It may be an unintended consequence of the Senator’s actions but they are largely responsible for the sharp increase in breast size in Australian adult magazines of late”.

Spread the word and disgust. The matter, the conflict, the aesthetics war has finally reached epic proportions. Call to arms, we are now truly threatened as decent human beings and infringed upon!

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 7, 2013 10:34 AM
Jan 2013
It's just sickening. They supposedly think that an adult woman with dfc looks like a child or promotes cp? Are they retarded? Growing up, most girls developed larger breasts around 14 or so, and many were still quite small or flat when I graduated. In other words, there is a variety to life. Breast size is in no way an indicator of how old somebody is. And if breast size was the only thing they judged on, then there would be a lot of mistakes and even exploitation. Two words, Breast implants. That's right, all it takes to fool somebody who only judges based on breast size are breast implants. "But they don't just use that, there are other ways to tell, such as using identification" Exactly they already have methods to weed out children and those that exploit them in the market. Adding an extra doesn't help children, it only treats adults like children. Like women with small breasts or flat-chests aren't equal or something. And just as bad it makes people that like those women look like they are a danger or something.

F*** off Australia, F*** off.
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm
Oct 10, 2013 10:24 AM
Apr 2012
Well....I didn't quite like Australia anyways...
Nov 1, 2013 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
Well, Fuck them!

That's disgusting. They're discriminating against certain adult women for their natural looks.
Dec 18, 2013 12:44 PM
Apr 2012
Yes, they are discriminating! Is this law really active?
It almost seems fictional.
But I can't be sure because I don't know the level of stupidity of Australians.
Anyways if this is true, then I now know for sure where to use some nukes if I manage to get my hands on some :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Just how flat?!

KhalReblic23 - Jan 4, 2008

34 by Sunnya05 »»
May 25, 2022 3:54 PM

» DFC vs Loli

KhalReblic23 - Jan 15, 2008

39 by Sphinxter »»
Jun 4, 2019 5:03 AM

» List of Deliciously Flat Characters

Kuyu - Jan 9, 2008

46 by messyb »»
Jan 3, 2014 11:00 PM

» Scientists are starting to understand what causes homosexuality, biologically.

5000viik - Mar 26, 2012

0 by 5000viik »»
Mar 26, 2012 10:24 PM

» Pictures, videos of DFC's :)

amcsi - Feb 17, 2008

5 by ukonkivi »»
Jun 23, 2009 5:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.