Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2016 7:32 AM
Aug 2016
Hi everyone,

Just curious for those who have read the Viz release of OPM (I think its up to Chapter 9 now, with 10 soon to be released?) Do you read the Kindle or the actual paperback?

I noticed the paperback seems to have really cheap paper, which may distract from the art a bit. Kindle version is also almost half the cost of the paperback. Just curious if anyone here has collected the volumes so far in Kindle and have been enjoying it. I haven't actually collected manga in e-format before but feel like OPM's art needs to be seen with 'cleaner' presentation that digital affords vs the cheap paper.
Aug 23, 2016 6:45 PM

Aug 2010
I personally have been buying the issues paperback off of Amazon. I have tried using a kindle for books before and call me old school, but for me nothing beats physically holding a book/manga and reading it that way. I'm on a computer for a large percentage of my day, so it's nice NOT looking at a screen for once haha

But honestly it comes down to personal preference and finances. Yeah, digital is a little bit cheaper, but you also don't get that physical collection aspect if it's digital.

Also, not sure what you meant by the paper feeling cheap, seems fine to me!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your girl

Jackson_rajkumar - Yesterday

16 by shimarei »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

24 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

16 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.