Forum Settings
Forums

Main Staff and Cast Members of 'ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka' Announced

New
Aug 22, 2016 5:04 AM

Nov 2007
The official website for the upcoming TV anime ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka has announced the main staff and cast members, and in addition, it was announced that the series will broadcast in Winter 2017. A new promotional video was also released.

Cast
Jean Otis: Hiro Shimono (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai)
Nino: Kenjirou Tsuda (K)
Glossular: Junichi Suwabe (Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works)
Lilium: Kouji Yusa (Ergo Proxy)
Spade: Tooru Ookawa (Cuticle Tantei Inaba)
Pastis: Hikaru Midorikawa (Sakamoto desu ga?)
Pine: Hiroki Yasumoto (Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen)

Staff
Director: Shingo Natsume (Space☆Dandy)
Series Composition: Tomohiro Suzuki (One Punch Man)
Character Design: Norifumi Kugai
Music: Ryo Takahashi (Oshiete! Galko-chan)
Studio: Madhouse

PV

Source: Ota☆Suke
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2016 5:47 AM

Jan 2015
Not sure about this but this is Madhouse. I quite interest with this.
Rance X is A GOAT.
Aug 22, 2016 5:53 AM

Jul 2015
Joker game, 91 days and now this.

Jaded men doing dangerous things trend confirmed?
Aug 22, 2016 6:04 AM

Jun 2013
Madhouse adapting a manga by natsume ono, directed by Shingo natsume & character designs by norifumi kugai? SIGN ME UP!

I'm glad norifumi kugai is promoted to character designs, also that Shingo natsume is now becoming a madhouse regular! Welcome back to you too, madhouse.
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Aug 22, 2016 6:18 AM

Nov 2011
holy shit the music is great
i don't remember gyaruko having such tasteful music

please make it good madhouse it's ono natsume
Aug 22, 2016 6:40 AM
Mar 2010
Oh yes, baby, YES! Finally, more things to look forward to this Winter.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 22, 2016 6:56 AM

Aug 2014
Shingo natsume, fucking sold.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Aug 22, 2016 7:08 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
well, thats a nice surprise seeing this staff for this anime.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 22, 2016 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
Madhouse didnt give me anything to remember in 2016
it may be a good comeback
Aug 22, 2016 7:44 AM

Jun 2014
Amazing staff, I'm really excited about this one.
:3
Aug 22, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
I'm not surprised that Madhouse is taking this project. Should be interesting to see this.
Aug 22, 2016 8:14 AM

Apr 2014
So basically, the entire staff of One Punch Man, besides the music composer, is returning for this?
Might give it a shot, animation should be great and the synopsis seems decent enough. Not too keen on those bishie designs but hopefully it isn't too pandering.
Aug 22, 2016 8:20 AM

Aug 2014
Yeah looks like madhouse have a good director with a good team of people working with him under their belt. Hopefully he'll bring all his amazing animator buddies onto the project like he did with one punch man, even get the great signature bones animators (yutaka nakamura and yoshimichi kameda) like he did for opm.
black1bladeAug 22, 2016 8:23 AM

Aug 22, 2016 9:03 AM

Jun 2015
Holy shit, this is gonna be good. Winter '17 already looks THICC
Aug 22, 2016 9:48 AM

May 2014
> Shingo Natsume

That's enough reason to make me extremely excited for this. One of the best young directors along with Rie Matsumoto. Plus has MADHOUSE with him again to ensure excellent production values.
Aug 22, 2016 9:55 AM

Jun 2013
black1blade said:
Yeah looks like madhouse have a good director with a good team of people working with him under their belt. Hopefully he'll bring all his amazing animator buddies onto the project like he did with one punch man, even get the great signature bones animators (yutaka nakamura and yoshimichi kameda) like he did for opm.
umm is this a supernatural action manga? Because Wikipedia tags it as drama & mal under shonen - if so this doesn't need extremely stylistic animators like yutapon/kameda, they should rather stay away considering their current animation style. Norifumi kugai is more than enough as animation director if the focus is fluid & expressive character animation, you should see his work on previous madhouse projects or space dandy.

Aug 22, 2016 10:04 AM

Sep 2014
That music hyped me up. Staff and Studio hyped me up even more. At least something to look forward to.
Aug 22, 2016 10:06 AM

Apr 2016
black1blade said:
No thanks. We don't want every last Bones fanboy to come and call it a "Bones show" again.

anyway, I haven't watched Joker Games and 91 Days, but I've watched some episodes of Gangsta, and it wasn't my cup of tea..so my expectations are kinda low for this one..but I will give it a shot regardless, it could be good after all.
Aug 22, 2016 10:14 AM

Jun 2013
BlueAvatar said:
black1blade said:
No thanks. We don't want every last Bones fanboy to come and call it a "Bones show" again. anyway, I haven't watched Joker Games and 91 Days, but I've watched some episodes of Gangsta, and it wasn't my cup of tea..so my expectations are kinda low for this one..but I will give it a shot regardless, it could be good after all.
it's kinda funny because kameda is working with madhouse since 2008, before fmab cuts made him popular :P

Aug 22, 2016 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
Music from the PV reminded me of Joker Game xD The cast looks interesting I'll be looking out for this.
Aug 22, 2016 11:05 AM
May 2016
a Joker Game and 91days vibe, looks interesting, I'm counting on this
Aug 22, 2016 11:21 AM
Aug 2016
JetNoir said:
BlueAvatar said:
No thanks. We don't want every last Bones fanboy to come and call it a "Bones show" again. anyway, I haven't watched Joker Games and 91 Days, but I've watched some episodes of Gangsta, and it wasn't my cup of tea..so my expectations are kinda low for this one..but I will give it a shot regardless, it could be good after all.
it's kinda funny because kameda is working with madhouse since 2008, before fmab cuts made him popular :P

I never understood why people still make a big deal about OPM having the same animation staff as Space Dandy. WHO CARES! Kill la Kill and Gurren Laggan pretty much had the same staff even thou KLK is Trigger and TTGL is Gainax. So is Gurren Laggan a studio Trigger show now?
Also btw Kameda was at studio AIC before worked at Bones or Madhouse. His 1st key animation was a ED of naruto shippuden and a Bleach episode in 2004 and 2007 BEFORE he worked at either Madhouse or Bones. So dose this means Kameda is a studio Perriot/AIC animator? No! He is a freelancer. Everyone should know a lot of people in the anime Industry are freelancers. Here is your proof: https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=2732
Aug 22, 2016 12:57 PM
May 2007
Suwabe voicing another long white-haired. I can't. I love everyone in that cast list all star ♥
I'm zooming in the designs rapidly they are so hot yummy everyone sexy as ever.
Aug 22, 2016 1:04 PM

Apr 2014
Meh_Meh_2 said:
JetNoir said:

I never understood why people still make a big deal about OPM having the same animation staff as Space Dandy. WHO CARES! Kill la Kill and Gurren Laggan pretty much had the same staff even thou KLK is Trigger and TTGL is Gainax. So is Gurren Laggan a studio Trigger show now?
Also btw Kameda was at studio AIC before worked at Bones or Madhouse. His 1st key animation was a ED of naruto shippuden and a Bleach episode in 2004 and 2007 BEFORE he worked at either Madhouse or Bones. So dose this means Kameda is a studio Perriot/AIC animator? No! He is a freelancer. Everyone should know a lot of people in the anime Industry are freelancers. Here is your proof: https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=2732
People barely touch the surface of staff members. They just latch on to studios because they lack the knowledge about the industry and just clump everything by studios. Im surprised someone on mal understands this.

Good work.

But on topic. The staff and animation team seems to be competent hopefully they go all out and show us what madhouse is all about. The light novel adaptions they have been giving us, while enjoyable, arent worth their time.
Aug 22, 2016 2:52 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah the staff is what matters not the studio. People are used to the game industry where it is mostly in house staff. There are some studios that have more consistent staff like ufotable or kyoani though. That said I do confess that my comment about kameda being bones was inaccurate (nakamura definitely is though).

Aug 22, 2016 3:35 PM
Dec 2014
Shingo Natsume ?!!! I'm sooo in !!!! this man is soooo good Thank you Madhouse for giving this man a chance. Is the Manga any good ??? Because I haven't read it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 4:19 PM

Jul 2011

>Watching purely because it's a Natsume Ono work. This PV (music) got me hyped. <33
MirorinAug 22, 2016 4:26 PM
Aug 22, 2016 8:10 PM

Sep 2013
Madhouse is instant watch, hope it's more like joker game and not 91 days.

Meh_Meh_2 said:
animator? No! He is a freelancer. Everyone should know a lot of people in the anime Industry are freelancers.

>muh freelancers
>studios don't matter cause freelancers
>why don't the freelancers form their own studios...OH WAIT
>but freelancers forming studios means they will use freelancers
>isn't that a freelancers paradox?
>but muh freelancers

Wew.
Aug 23, 2016 10:50 PM

Aug 2014
Definitely keeping an eye on this one. The staff sounds promising so far.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

56 by Icebreaker93 »»
41 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
2 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 4 hours ago

1 by deg »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.