Forum Settings
Forums

So...anyone know from where to start this manga?(spoiler alert..I guess)

New
Aug 21, 2016 10:42 PM
Jan 2010
Ok...
I have a friend who... aparently hates me, and made me watch Berserk. I hate animes that never ended, and if you watched berserk you know what I mean. Its a great series, but since it hasn't ended I hate it, sadly I don't read manga BUT! I want to see Guts fight again! to be honest all I want to see is Griffith dead... but anyway

After this rant/monologue I want to ask. I have watched the anime(1997 version) and I want to continue the series reading the manga, but I don't know from where. Anyone knows where I should start?
Aug 26, 2016 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
Read it from the beginning. Didn't your mom tell you not to slack off when doing something ?
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
Aug 26, 2016 9:26 AM

Feb 2013
leontas2007 said:
Ok...
I have a friend who... aparently hates me, and made me watch Berserk. I hate animes that never ended, and if you watched berserk you know what I mean. Its a great series, but since it hasn't ended I hate it, sadly I don't read manga BUT! I want to see Guts fight again! to be honest all I want to see is Griffith dead... but anyway

After this rant/monologue I want to ask. I have watched the anime(1997 version) and I want to continue the series reading the manga, but I don't know from where. Anyone knows where I should start?

chapter 104 . It is straight after being saved by skull knight and still in godou house . Where Everything STARTING AGAIN.

Anyway
Sifr said:
Read it from the beginning. Didn't your mom tell you not to slack off when doing something ?

+1 with him. You simply can't to separated Berserk manga and anime.

You must read the manga to completely understand about Guts, how really griffith in earlier era to know where the hate really stem. Anyway it is up to you, my opinion had no power to changes other mind.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon."

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

373 by Yuki135 »»
6 hours ago

» PINK BANANA is coming! The first English language book of its kind which collects some of the weirdest and most obscure manga of the 60s and 70s.

showashowcase - Apr 2

1 by St0rmblade »»
8 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

50 by Nekoburger »»
9 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

19 by LordZirkaZero »»
9 hours ago

» How long does it take you to read a LN volume?

Maou_heika - Feb 8

19 by Narushisto »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.