Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2016 12:38 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! I cannot believe there's a continuation!

Akane is as genki as ever throughout this chapter and Aoi is calm and composed. But what's this?! They are to get their desired clubs though janken pon! Can't believe Akane actually won it to join cooking club. Sheer determination? LOL! Poor Aoi got calligraphy when he wanted to do any of the three sports. Poor guy thinks he has sinned in his past life and now carries bad luck!

The twin-tail girl Sakura is so cute! And she is polar opposite of our Akane. Why do I feel that she will be a recurring character (maybe as Akane's best friend?) But what's this! Akane tore her sketchbook while trying to get it from that meanie boy. Cannot wait to read the next chapter!

I am so glad that this got serialized. Still waiting to see Shiharu and Matsunaga (the uncle aka Seiji).

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 30, 2016 4:15 PM

May 2010
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! I cannot believe there's a continuation!

Akane is as genki as ever throughout this chapter and Aoi is calm and composed. But what's this?! They are to get their desired clubs though janken pon! Can't believe Akane actually won it to join cooking club. Sheer determination? LOL! Poor Aoi got calligraphy when he wanted to do any of the three sports. Poor guy thinks he has sinned in his past life and now carries bad luck!

The twin-tail girl Sakura is so cute! And she is polar opposite of our Akane. Why do I feel that she will be a recurring character (maybe as Akane's best friend?) But what's this! Akane tore her sketchbook while trying to get it from that meanie boy. Cannot wait to read the next chapter!

I am so glad that this got serialized. Still waiting to see Shiharu and Matsunaga (the uncle aka Seiji).

5/5

Where are you reading this?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 24, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 28, 2017

10 by kempoecho »»
Oct 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2017

2 by nukerxero123 »»
Dec 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2016

6 by Enoyann »»
Nov 29, 2017 9:09 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 14, 2017

1 by rayeine »»
Nov 23, 2017 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.