Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Life So Happy Chapter 3 Discussion

Aug 21, 2016 12:38 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! I cannot believe there's a continuation!

Akane is as genki as ever throughout this chapter and Aoi is calm and composed. But what's this?! They are to get their desired clubs though janken pon! Can't believe Akane actually won it to join cooking club. Sheer determination? LOL! Poor Aoi got calligraphy when he wanted to do any of the three sports. Poor guy thinks he has sinned in his past life and now carries bad luck!

The twin-tail girl Sakura is so cute! And she is polar opposite of our Akane. Why do I feel that she will be a recurring character (maybe as Akane's best friend?) But what's this! Akane tore her sketchbook while trying to get it from that meanie boy. Cannot wait to read the next chapter!

I am so glad that this got serialized. Still waiting to see Shiharu and Matsunaga (the uncle aka Seiji).

5/5
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Dec 30, 2016 4:15 PM

shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! I cannot believe there's a continuation!

Akane is as genki as ever throughout this chapter and Aoi is calm and composed. But what's this?! They are to get their desired clubs though janken pon! Can't believe Akane actually won it to join cooking club. Sheer determination? LOL! Poor Aoi got calligraphy when he wanted to do any of the three sports. Poor guy thinks he has sinned in his past life and now carries bad luck!

The twin-tail girl Sakura is so cute! And she is polar opposite of our Akane. Why do I feel that she will be a recurring character (maybe as Akane's best friend?) But what's this! Akane tore her sketchbook while trying to get it from that meanie boy. Cannot wait to read the next chapter!

I am so glad that this got serialized. Still waiting to see Shiharu and Matsunaga (the uncle aka Seiji).

5/5

Where are you reading this?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone