Seo Taiji and Boys
Baekdoosan
Crash
Panic
Crying Nut
Apparition
----------------
plz and thank you
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 21, 2016 8:21 PM

Jan 2015
So this is korean answer for "rock", interesting

la critique de l'intention pure
Aug 22, 2016 3:08 AM
Mar 2011
katiak_Ula said:

more metal and hard rock than stright rock really
and alot of its very good

Baekdoosan for exmaple it put up there with X Loudness Abigail Sabbat Donpheebin Dezember Tang Dynasty , Mizraaba Titanium eCt for importance for metal in asia form native acts in there nations scenes yes X Baekdoosan Sabbat and Abigail and loudness i are older but you get the ponit
DateYutakaAug 22, 2016 3:16 AM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 22, 2016 5:38 AM

Jan 2015
DateYutaka said:
katiak_Ula said:

it surprised me korean had much for this kind of stuff, but I suppose
they were older stuff exist pre- recent kpop. I'd heard some of their current band before (maybe indie) , and it's just plain boring genre like american pop punk or nu metal kinda like that.

Baekdoosan for exmaple it put up there with X Loudness Abigail Sabbat Donpheebin Dezember Tang Dynasty , Mizraaba Titanium eCt for importance for metal in asia form native acts in there nations scenes yes X Baekdoosan Sabbat and Abigail and loudness i are older but you get the ponit
I'm no so fond with metal(at least for now that what I feel), I like X, but not so with loudness(from couple that I'd heard) the other look like black metal or any extreme metal that usually not so work with me. But it nice, at least to know korean also has par band in metal genre, lol - maybe I'll check them sometimes :)

la critique de l'intention pure
Aug 22, 2016 5:52 AM
Mar 2011
katiak_Ula said:
DateYutaka said:

it surprised me korean had much for this kind of stuff, but I suppose
they were older stuff exist pre- recent kpop. I'd heard some of their current band before (maybe indie) , and it's just plain boring genre like american pop punk or nu metal kinda like that.

I'm no so fond with metal(at least for now that what I feel), I like X, but not so with loudness(from couple that I'd heard) the other look like black metal or any extreme metal that usually not so work with me. But it nice, at least to know korean also has par band in metal genre, lol - maybe I'll check them sometimes :)

i list abigail and sabbat cuese they help make metal in japan and there easy to find video of i couls have said there akin ot rosenfeild cuses how impoaran rosen were ot V kei witch ot begin with was very only a metal based sub culture

the resaon that stuff like Baek are not known exapct in metal fandom evne tough there the only act i liaste dhow are still active is they are not funded by the ROK Government [ lest not get in to that debate ]

and they should be since there style of metalis the c most classc style closer to loudness and Bow Wow ot Later day X Japan yes im comparing them ot band of there era [ he year thet began was 85] and not to westen bands since there not really sleeze rock/ or Hair Metal ]

i put them closer ot the scorpions then most of westen mid late 80's metal bands

Deul Gook Hwa is my top act ever out of Korea though
DateYutakaAug 22, 2016 6:01 AM

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7579 by tsukareru »»
23 minutes ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3382 by lcee_15 »»
2 hours ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4817 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
4 hours ago

» Anime songs in your playlist

bevarnow - Mar 11

2 by Pengawas »»
6 hours ago

» Mal spotify collaborative playlist ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Jan 6

60 by tsukareru »»
Yesterday, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.