Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2016 7:09 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was a nice special, reminded me of the series after not seeing it for so long. Is really pure fanservice though, not uncensored at that... You'd think pre-ordering all six BDs would give you at least uncensored lol, but I guess it wouldn't fit so it's fine. Demon King getting squashed for trying to peek was the best part for me.

I watched the RAW(Partially Chinese Subbed) version if anyone is wondering. The Japanese isn't too tough so if you've watched enough Anime you should be fine, credits roll around 8+ mins though. The last four minutes of the video is actually the Gravure Talk lol, so if anyone is looking for it, you can search there.

Link for the video is available in the comments of the Wiki page for the special or you can PM me for it if you're feeling lazy.

Edit: Seems old link is dead, you can still PM me for a new one though.
LZWMay 17, 2019 8:03 AM
Orange, you say? That's the name of my loyalty!

All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia!

Rip Wowaka...
May 10, 2017 12:15 PM
May 2017
I saw the buy the episode I hope when I do I can get disc that has it
Oct 24, 2017 12:10 PM

Apr 2013
First time I had to watch something raw, had some nice fanservice :>
Dec 27, 2017 10:54 AM

May 2012
I did translate it to English (from Italian subs using google translator) and it was not bad

Decent episode. I liked the fanservice
May 5, 2021 4:17 AM
Feb 2021
Its portrayal of incest become a chunk childish and shallow. If you're seeking out the ultimate story of an imouto And other services like Canada Limo, I would positioned my bid on Koi Kaze. Oh and of route to reply the ballot :
coasta568May 6, 2021 9:49 AM
Oct 29, 2021 3:55 PM
Oct 2021
The difference is that, whilst OreImo is a infantile mockery of the dark themes that incest are, Yosuga no Sora takes them at face cost you can see more about it on this link, and hence permits you to peer the actual darkish-direction that is going together with incest.
bencjie33Oct 30, 2021 11:40 AM
Oct 9, 2022 2:29 AM
Oct 2022
Nice Blog. Thanks for Sharing.
https://torontopearsonairporttaxi.ca/
Apr 1, 2:34 AM
Mar 2024
Indeed it was really good episode. Thanks for the review. Recycling company in UAE

More topics from this board

» No one translated this yet O.o?

EShirou - Oct 29, 2015

10 by Zurenriri »»
Feb 28, 2018 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.