Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 6, 2016 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
I mean the way I see it... It's like if your were playing on a higher level of zombies on cod and your down.. And she just goes all out taking all of them out and still able to help you out...(which if that ever happened I would be amazed, since most people get overrun) but it's just I been in relationships where my girlfriends have cheated on me or just hate me for no apparent reason idk why... So it would nice to have someone be passionate about you for once... Even someone going to the extent of killing your enemies... I mean yea she may start to see your friends or family as a possible threat.. But that's the possiblity of reassurance...as long as you know why you are still with that person.. And you make them happy... It's fine... And they will love you more then anything.... And I wouldn't mind that
Sep 6, 2016 7:33 AM

Nov 2015
you don't see one everyday, they have a very obscure personality and very
unforeseeable actions ,and sometimes they are lolis. what can you want more right??

Sep 6, 2016 7:35 AM
Apr 2016
Cause they love themselves some crazy chicks

Sep 6, 2016 7:55 AM

Apr 2015
I like Yandere. Want to know why? Ez answer is because I'm typically a person who is too shy to ask girl out iwth me.

Let's analyze it now, among the big 4 deres (Tsun, Yan, Kuu, Dan), which one of them has the highest possibility of asking a guy out? Yandere. Which one is the least likely? Tsundere. Hence why tsundere is my least favorite dere.
Sep 6, 2016 9:12 AM

Apr 2015
People like freak and crazy characters, simple as that.

-Mastergold
Sep 6, 2016 9:13 AM

May 2012
People have never been loved so they want someone to love them unconditionally.
Sep 6, 2016 9:17 AM

Nov 2014
I don't know about others, but I know why I like them: because yanderes are opposite to usual "keep distance, show you don't care, wait for his move" type which I really hate. Real relationships usually progress, especially in early stage, slower than most peoeple would want because of shyness and carefulness of one or both sides. Yanderes simply break that and go all out - and that's appealing.
Sep 6, 2016 9:20 AM
Jun 2014
Because who doesn't like when someone loves you so much that they are willing to kill for you.
Sep 6, 2016 9:20 AM

Nov 2008
They creep me the f*ck out. Stalkers are not good characters. :/

Sep 6, 2016 9:21 AM

Sep 2015
I utterly hate Yuno from Mirai Nikki so much.
Sep 6, 2016 9:51 AM
Feb 2014
they're beta cucks who can't get love anywhere so they confide in psycho stalkers as a last resort
Sep 6, 2016 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
even u said it urself lol...its cute! XD and they'll do anything for u....lol
Sep 6, 2016 10:06 AM
Oct 2011
well, when it comes to matter of fetishes, you just enjoy it and not rationalize with it
Sep 6, 2016 11:32 AM

Jul 2014
Because they show real deeevotion.
Sep 7, 2016 10:58 AM

Dec 2012
Well.... hearing from girls... its because they see themselves in this character (yandere) so they tend to like it.

i think boys are just entertained that a girl/anime character would go that far
for the MC. they think its cool so "let me be attracted to a yandere."

© 花巻 花郎 @ pixiv.net
Sep 7, 2016 3:07 PM

Sep 2015
i would like to know the answer as well. i consider yanderes mentally ill and insane. they are disgusting and they scare the shit out of me.
Sep 7, 2016 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
Because the crazy ones are always the best ones ;)

OT: Well is a matter of personal preference i guess. Some people find the crazy side of them charming and sexy.
Sep 7, 2016 5:19 PM
Aug 2015
I personally like almost every psychotic fictional character there is. I'll like the character 10 times as much if it's a girl.
Sep 7, 2016 6:27 PM

Feb 2015
Mhhh... I don't really like/love Yandere... Though, if you ask me, reverse sex/Femdom "portrays" it like that. But the differences is still huge...

Now, on series/anime, I love/like characters who are out-going and have a really nice, positive aura, like a optimist.
Sep 7, 2016 7:18 PM

Feb 2010
im not a fan of all yandere just the well writen ones
there was one in code geass that i found annoying
and im not a fan of shion in higurashi
Rena i am but shes not yandere shes just full yangire since shes not crazy because shes in love shes crazy because shes crazy
currently my two favorite yanderes would be

shiro from deadman wonderland Manga and Oz from pandoras hearts Manga
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 7, 2016 7:25 PM

Jun 2016
smmshelby said:
I have seen a couple yanderes that I though were REALLY cute, but once I find out that they are yandere its kind of a deal breaker for me. I get confused why some people still like them. I just want to know why you guys like yanderes, if they are your thing...
I love yandere, cuz they are unique, the way they express their feelings was kinda cute for me.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 7, 2016 7:26 PM

Jun 2016
Deknijff said:
As a big sadist I like Yanderes since most of them have a tragic past and are mentally broken. I do prefer mental destruction over physical
yandere is life. I love them. they are a rare humans.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 7, 2016 8:40 PM

Oct 2015
I don't think any rational human being would want to be with an obsessive, posessive, dangerous sociopath.
Then again, we are talking about otakus here.
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
Sep 7, 2016 9:09 PM
Jul 2018
I think The Anime Man already answered this.
Sep 7, 2016 9:21 PM

May 2009
Because at least with a yandere, you know that the girl (or guy, whichever you prefer) truly loves you and will never leave you. Plus, I think they'd be far more open to whatever you want to do with them than regular girls.

Just don't expect to have a huge circle of friends (if any), though, especially friends of the opposite sex. And I assume that if you decide to hook up with a yandere, you know there's no way out until either one of you dies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2016 5:24 AM

Apr 2015
It's a question I've wondered for a long time.
Speaking for myself:
I think it's due to a generally similar mindset to myself. When I find something I am passionate about, it literally becomes my sole defining purpose in life for some period of time. Now does that mean I'm going to slaughter someone? Not hardly. But I can identify in some way to that intense devotion.
It also likely has something to do with my attraction to powerful and straightforward women. You don't typically see a weak, wishy-washy yandere, because they have to be able to stand for what they love and fight to the death for it. With a Yandere, I know what I'm getting into, and barring an extreme case of psychosis (A Type-2 Yandere, better known as a Yangire), she's going to be pretty straightforward.

Also, Yanderes have loyalty to them, something that is sadly lacking in the real world, which might make them seem extra attractive to a person looking for 'the one' in their life. For someone like me, who would have a hard time even thinking why I'd want to throw away any sort of relationship to chase after another person, knowing that the person on the other end of the relationship feels the same way is extremely attractive.

With all that said, I dislike how some Yanderes end up discrediting the basic functionality of human society to protect 'the one'. When the female is soooo devoted to this one guy that she can't let him interact with another women in fear of those women stealing them away, it showcases a lack of trust in the person of their affection, which is an integral part of loyalty, and a lack of trust in themselves, which ends up undermining their aforementioned strength. Oddly enough, this makes Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena a better Yandere then 90 percent of Yanderes out there.

Then again, it might be a bit of a personal fetish for blood and power-induced madness. Every time I here *Spoiler* from Higurashi laughing after her joyous violent triumphs, blood splattering on her face and on the floor, it fills me with such bliss. The idea of a woman going THAT far in the worst case scenario for you...it's lovely, because I know that I'd likely do the same thing for her in that scenario.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Sep 8, 2016 5:30 AM

Apr 2016
fetishes
is there really anything more to it other than fucking fetishes or people just want to be loved THAT much?
currently in a state of denial
Sep 8, 2016 6:11 AM

Mar 2012
Because they are so obsessed with the one they love that they literally kill anyone who gets in their way and I like to watch them kill muhahaha
Sep 8, 2016 6:22 AM

Jun 2016
Have no idea. Maybe deep down, people like psychopaths :D
Sep 8, 2016 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
1) Fetishes.
2) They don't end every phrase with "baka" or insult you for no reason.
3) Fetishes.
4) They don't hit you just because.
5) Fetishes.
6) They're not annoying.
7) Fetishes.
8) They're badass.
9) Fetishes.
10) They'd do anything when it comes to you.
11) Fetishes.
12) They're crazy.
13) Fetishes.
14) They don't hide their feelings and won't cheat on you.
15) Fetishes.
16) They're so cute.
17) FETISHES!
Even if you don't agree with any point of what I typed, apparently others do, but fetishes are just hard to explain.
KazamiSep 8, 2016 6:37 AM
Apr 22, 2021 11:19 AM
Apr 2021
I'm not sure about others, but I like Yanderes because I am one. I want someone who can be as loyal as I am, and that understands me. Also because I LOVE the idea of Yandere X Yandere.
Apr 22, 2021 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
I don't like yanderes personally. I guess some people like the idea of a girl going to great lengths just to be with them. It makes them feel special I suppose.
Apr 22, 2021 11:25 AM

Jan 2020
They love the scary nature of those waifus

Apr 22, 2021 11:29 AM
Apr 2020
Coz they portray them in a loveable way (in anime) than what they should be in real life
Don't be a ketsunoana
Apr 22, 2021 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
Don't stick dick in crazy.
I personally think that Yandere characters are working very well in comedy as parody of itself.
This year's Last Dungeon had pretty funny Yandere girl.

Apr 22, 2021 11:37 AM

Feb 2021
This is a tough one to tell, I’ll consider becuase they aren’t Tsunderes. I’ll list the pros and cons:

Apr 22, 2021 11:42 AM

Oct 2016
*shrugs*

I, um... I'm not attracted to Yandere. I mean not into the psycho ones. Just thinking about Mirai Nikki gave me bad memories for example. The girl protagonist was so disturbing I couldn't sleep ugh. ( I'm overexagerating but, well, at least y'know my thoughts about this whole yandere thing,, )
DeirdruApr 24, 2021 9:49 AM
Apr 22, 2021 12:15 PM

Apr 2020
Because they are cringe and edgy, thats why.

Yanderes can be funny or sympathetic in "anime" BUT there are so many people who actually want a Yandere Girlfriend because they are so lonely. They don't even know what they wish for.

Its like saying I want "Stalin as my Girlfriend"- NO you don't want it. Because he is my Girlfriend by now.
Apr 22, 2021 12:23 PM

Jul 2020
I don't like Yanderes... Hence the reason I hate Yuno Gasai, and Koube
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 1 hour ago

2 by BitChilly »»
7 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

196 by ISeeLifePeople »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

18 by Subarctic-Forest »»
14 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

69 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
25 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

14 by traed »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.