Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Dragon Ball Super Episode 55 Discussion

Aug 26, 2016 10:35 AM

An alright episode, the Kaioshin-conversation wasn't even complete trash like I thought.
But Super Saiyan Rose, really? Does he also wear a skirt and lipgloss?

Aug 26, 2016 12:08 PM
I love how there were so many moments in this episode that were funny enough to replay. Honestly cant wait until the fight though, the hype is just to real right now; im expecting great things from Super Saiyan Rose.

Aug 26, 2016 1:44 PM
The Supreme Kai - Beerus connection doesn't even make sense. It's basically retconning the established fact from DBZ that there were multiple Supreme Kais (before they were eliminated by Majin Buu).

Assuming that the previously established DBZ history still holds true, why the heck was this Supreme Kai chosen to be Beerus's other half? He's arguably one of the weaker and less important Supreme Kais out of the ones introduced in the original series, and it would have made far more sense for the Grand Supreme Kai (the fat one) to have been chosen.

Aug 26, 2016 5:13 PM
I wonder their reaction if Goku presses the button Zeno gave him by accident while in the future... xD

Aug 26, 2016 6:09 PM

So Beerus really has a flaw/weakness! If Kaishin dies, Beerus also dies! I've never thought about that! Since Beerus = Destruction ; Kaioshin = Creation!
What the heck! God of All just want a simple thing from Goku? being friends!? LOLZ! and all I thought was a very complex request from All-chan!
LOL at the high-priest! keeping his laugh because of the name "All-chan" Goku made!
What a nice wisdom comment from Gowasu-sama: 'Even Gods are not perfect"
LOL at Vegeta: "Act your age!" Bwahahahahah!
I'm Hyped-up for the nexty episode! Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta + Super Saiyan Blue Goku VS Super Saiyan Goku Black!
5/5.

Aug 27, 2016 4:19 AM

really good episode next episode gonna be awesome

Aug 27, 2016 11:20 AM

So wait, is Super Saiyan Rose stronger than Blue? And if so, why hasn't Goku or Vegeta achieved that form yet?

Aug 27, 2016 12:20 PM

When I first heard Super Saiyan Rose confirmed, I really thought that was a joke. I was really mad at the fact that we keep changing colors on the transformations. No new design, just a new color. I hated Super Saiyan Blue and now Rose. It's just not appealing to me. Red I loved it cause the flame aura and red eyes. Pink, ehhh... No. But as soon I saw the preview, it looked okay on him so I guess I could give it a chance on next episode how it looks.

Aug 27, 2016 1:28 PM

I reall dont get how Kaioshin and God of destruction are connected, they would be on equal terms but as seen in the first episodes the Kaioshin were cowering in fear which they shouldnt.
Also why are they so freaking weak in comparison to the god of destruction?

Anyway I wonder if Zen-chan is a newly crowned king of all otherwise I couldnt explain how he could be this childish, I know its DB but come on.

Zamas tranformation into an evil person is really interesting loved how the cherry petals turned into a violent red. Also old Kaioshin dude was really cool for staying so calm and try to reason with him.

Next time the gay ass SS Rose, I am not pleased >:(

Aug 27, 2016 4:33 PM

Normal Saiyan - Black
SSJ/SSJ2/SSj3 - Yellow
SSJS - Red
SSJB - Blue
Broly LSSJ - Green
SSJR - Pink
Normal Trunks - Purple

Looks like we got us a Saiyan Sentai team in the making

Aug 28, 2016 3:06 PM
Soli The Lewdy

Pretty good episode overall. Loved the relaxing interaction between All-chan and Goku lol.

Aug 29, 2016 6:06 AM

Goku is now friends with Zeno-sama.
Lets see if Vegeta and Goku fight with Black in the future..

Sep 9, 2016 3:41 AM

bashirdk said:
mangalicker94 said:
The censoring part were bad. I mean come on at least show a red part when the body of that creature got sliced. I mean that's too exaggerated.

Anyways, we got to see more about Zamasu guy. Goku is funny as always. Nice name, All-chan. hahaha, carefree as every. :P

Why would it show red? Those guys had blue blood.

Ok, my bad. But my point is that the censoring is too much. Some blood can be shown. Even if it's for teenagers I think some blood should be shown. A person can't be cut without any bloodshed. That's just boring.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 22, 2016 3:51 AM

Funny time for once. The comic was better than their usual tries.

4/5

Nov 14, 2016 7:09 PM

Doommaker said:
The Supreme Kai - Beerus connection doesn't even make sense. It's basically retconning the established fact from DBZ that there were multiple Supreme Kais (before they were eliminated by Majin Buu).

Assuming that the previously established DBZ history still holds true, why the heck was this Supreme Kai chosen to be Beerus's other half? He's arguably one of the weaker and less important Supreme Kais out of the ones introduced in the original series, and it would have made far more sense for the Grand Supreme Kai (the fat one) to have been chosen.

Maybe there were different kind of gods, like I don't know, God of Life, God of Whatever etc. So when the other Kais died, their god counterparts died too. After this reveal, Elder Kai could eventually get his god counterpart revealed. Doesn't seem like it creates any retcons as they didn't specify that each universe has only one Kaioshin

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Dec 9, 2016 7:22 AM
Worst One

Man Zamasu is pretty fucked up, very obvious intentions.

Dec 11, 2016 12:19 PM

Wtf Even Zen oh gets bored as fuck.

Behold of my awesomeness~

Jan 7, 2017 8:34 AM

Zen-Oh, the King of All, wants Son Goku to be his friend.

Mar 7, 2017 9:43 PM

The Kais and Gods of Destruction are a set? That's certainly really nice to know.

I didn't like the censoring in this ep.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Oct 22, 2017 8:51 AM

Asking Goku to be Zeno's friend is probably the lamest thing in DB's history.

Dec 23, 2017 8:29 AM

Hilarious episode!!! ;)

Hello, my litte boy!

Mar 18, 2018 8:09 AM

Wow, most of this episode looked really good! They're making the green kai really intense, i hope it's worth the payoff :p And hell yes, further confirmation that future Mai is alive somewhere!!

Jul 20, 11:33 PM

lol at Beers sweating.
LMFAO at Beers and Goku.
If a Kaioshin dies then the Hakaishin dies as well?
They show more blood for these Babari than the whole DBS cast during fights.
Split in 2.
Shin.
Kai-kai!
Top 5 of all the Universes?
Zeno wanted a friend?
LMAO at Shin telling Zeno Goku will be his friend then Zeno telling to shut up.
Zen-chan.
Zen-chan gave Goku a button to call him.
Yo! They got they own handshake!
lol at Shin.
Kai-kai...
Goku don't know who he'd bring.
Goku lied to Zen-chan. smh
LMFAO at Beers passing out after hearing Zen-chan.
Dat tea turned dark as fock.
Dat tea.
lol Bulma did the Satoshi throw and catchphrase during the next episode preview of Pocket Monsters XY.
They're in the future.
Those guys with guns have KC on their head. Kaiba Corp.?
Dat ending.

Goku really became friends with the one true god of all creation. That's crazy. Also, they didn't have to spoil Black's form in the next episode preview. Ruining the surprise.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store