Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 4, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2016
It's not or business to meddle into the lives of other people. It is a health risk, but they chose to be that way. Same with smoking, which is also bad for the health.

That being said since we have common sense not to promote smoking, we should also not promote being fat because the last thing we want is for people to be misinformed that being fat is a good thing.

Take for example, what happened to Ashley Graham, a plus sized model. She has alot of fans who are also on the plus size.So she decided to lose a bit of weight, and all of a sudden got backlash from her fans. So it's a bad thing now to lose lbs and strive to be healthier? Pretty stupid and sounds like crab mentality if you ask me, since striving to be healthy and hitting the gym should be a good thing.
Nov 5, 2016 1:12 AM

May 2015
DeplorableNico said:
I'll say it again. The Fat Pride movement is a culturally Marxist movement that does not care about promoting health or fitness, but rather is a foundation of lies and conspiracies which actually shames health and guises it as nothing but part of the Evil Patriarchy.

What, exactly, is 'cultural Marxism'?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Nov 5, 2016 1:26 AM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
DeplorableNico said:
I'll say it again. The Fat Pride movement is a culturally Marxist movement that does not care about promoting health or fitness, but rather is a foundation of lies and conspiracies which actually shames health and guises it as nothing but part of the Evil Patriarchy.

Define it yourself, I'll let you answer it first.
Nov 5, 2016 1:41 AM

May 2013
Should we be mean to fat people? No.

Should fat be seen as beautiful? No.
Nov 5, 2016 2:34 AM

Jun 2015
pkKodama said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

and who the fuck wants to "CONTROL" what they eat? theres no happiness in depriving yourself.

I'm not saying they should control what they eat. I'm saying they should control how much they eat :/
its ok then.

although, it doesnt always work. esp without any excercise, the portions done reaallly mater.
Nov 5, 2016 2:45 AM

Jun 2015
CherryLover said:
It's a horrible thing. People cannot help but be fat, it has nothing to do with how they live. Some people I know have spent their entire lives dieting and exercising, but are still very unfit.
hahahaha my dads side of the family.
Nov 5, 2016 3:21 AM

May 2010
Pxi2 said:
Should we be mean to fat people? No.

Should fat be seen as beautiful? No.

Simple and true.

It's not okay to be mean towards anyone, especially just because of their appearance, BUT we shouldn't treat being obese as something completely normal either.
Nov 5, 2016 2:33 PM

May 2015
DeplorableNico said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I didn't use the term. You did. I really have no idea what it means
Nov 5, 2016 3:34 PM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
DeplorableNico said:

Yet you would claim you knew what it is, therefore you asked me how to define it.
Nov 6, 2016 12:46 AM

May 2015
DeplorableNico said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Yet you would claim you knew what it is, therefore you asked me how to define it.

I asked you to define it so I would understand your original post better.
Nov 6, 2016 12:51 AM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
DeplorableNico said:

Cultural Marxism is taking the school of thought derived from Frankfurt, and applying it to everyday life. Some people use their weight as an excuse to victimize themselves. So therefore, instead of removing the helplessness of their cause by simply not exercising, they resort to Alinskyist and radical theory to exercise a movement of pride and supremacy of the "proletariat" distinction, likening healthy body weight and thinness to bourgeoisie and an ensuing fat coup d'etat through activism rooted in Alinskyist radicalism.
Nov 6, 2016 12:54 AM

Dec 2015
DeplorableNico said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Cultural Marxism is taking the school of thought derived from Frankfurt, and applying it to everyday life. Some people use their weight as an excuse to victimize themselves. So therefore, instead of removing the helplessness of their cause by simply not exercising, they resort to Alinskyist and radical theory to exercise a movement of pride and supremacy of the "proletariat" distinction, likening healthy body weight and thinness to bourgeoisie and an ensuing fat coup d'etat through activism rooted in Alinskyist radicalism.

Proletariat and bourgeois have nothing to do with fat or thin...what the actual fuck are you talking about?
Nov 6, 2016 12:57 AM
Feb 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
DeplorableNico said:

Proletariat and bourgeois have nothing to do with fat or thin...what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Try watching these then.

Nov 6, 2016 1:02 AM

May 2009
I'm all for shaming the land whales that are part of the Fat Pride movement (the only ones actually using the term 'fat shaming', afaict). These people actually believe that being morbidly obese is healthy, which to me indicates that these people have a serious mental illness. If these people refuse to get treatment, then I see no problem with mocking them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 1:09 AM
Feb 2014
AO968 said:
I'm all for shaming the land whales that are part of the Fat Pride movement (the only ones actually using the term 'fat shaming', afaict). These people actually believe that being morbidly obese is healthy, which to me indicates that these people have a serious mental illness. If these people refuse to get treatment, then I see no problem with mocking them.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it like this.

I have no problem if people are fat, I do have a problem with people who use their weight as oppression because they can't think of anything else to do to develop themselves and instead resort to victimhood and lies built on radicalized identity politics.
Nov 6, 2016 1:18 AM

May 2015
DeplorableNico said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I love how you assume fat people 'victimize' themselves.

Do you think that the world is just? That we don't cast out people for reasons such as these?
Nov 6, 2016 1:21 AM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
DeplorableNico said:

Do you think that the world is just? That we don't cast out people for reasons such as these?

I never said all fat people do this.

Only pride activists. And they look past morality for the desire of special treatment. They use lies and manipulation to reap this all.
Nov 6, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2015
DeplorableNico said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I never said all fat people do this.

Only pride activists. And they look past morality for the desire of special treatment. They use lies and manipulation to reap this all.

That's a lot of accusation. Any evidence or examples?
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» how do you complete assignments ? (school related)

sussybakagirl420 - Nov 6, 2023

12 by MyAssignment12 »»
21 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

12 by IpreferEcchi »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

93 by ArabianLuffy »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » thoughts on social experiments?

deg - 4 hours ago

2 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

42 by dreamingneon »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.