Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Aug 20, 6:42 AM

MTKN9068 said:
I know that you will never be able to accept the ending and might be in doubt for many years to come.

I am just happy that my Orihime and Ichigo ended up together and that non-Ichiruki fans and non-shipper fans accept and believe this ending without any doubt and think that it makes sense and that some even think it's obvious, so I will chose to believe their judgment better than my rival shipper.

So... I just want to say:
Congratulations Ichihime fans! Finally! after years of getting bullied, after years of receiving harsh words and after years of being called names -simply because "you are shipping something that will never happen". In the end, our ship sailed and reached it's destination. They are now officially a canon couple We did it! hoooray!!

And for Inoue. I am just so happy that after all of the hardships she's been through, after years of living without her family, after years of receiving so much hatred. Congratulations! your hardwork has paid off. You are now officially married to the man of your dreams and finally have a family of your own (a big and happy one at that) so now, you no longer have to live alone. In the end, no matter what people say, no matter how upset they get, no matter how much they hate you and no matter how much they doubt you. In the end, you did something that they said "will never happen" and the fact that you are now Ichigo's wife will never change.

Since Kubo could've let Rukia stay single, which will give Ichiruki a tiny bit of hope that there's still chance for their ship and keep on shipping. But no, he chose to crush even that tiny bit of hope even before it begun. As if saying " Just in case you Ichiruki fans keep to ship them together. Here Rukia is now happily married with a kid of her own, so maybe now you will give up and let Ichime live in peace"

Anyways this war has been going on for years and now that Bleach has ended, I think it is time to end this war.
Thank you!!

this... is savage... af... lol... ichihime rocks!!! XD

byakugami said:
I think people are ignoring an important angle here: sexual compatibility. Ichigo had a great relationship with Rukia, perhaps even more so than Orihime. But it wasn't sexual, and it never could have been. Ichigo was a man who liked and needed big boobs. He couldn't become sexually aroused by Rukia because of her relatively flat chest. I think he realized that when he saw her naked ass (and perhaps more?) in that one chapter. This, coupled with Orihime's ridiculous cleavage in the last arc, made his decision for him. He loved Rukia, but he needed to get hard to make kids with Orihime. It was a sad twist of fate, but if you think about it it's pretty black and white.

double savage... kubo tite rocks!!! XD

oot: and between shinichi x ran and shinichi x shiho, i'll ship for shinichi x shiho / conan x ai... i'd been ready to be destroyed by gosho this time... :p
Modified by GuyFreakz, Aug 20, 6:54 AM
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)

Nov 14, 10:14 PM

Its such a shame Kubo went with the cliche option. Orihime is your typical shy dumb MC obsessed character (like Hinata and many others) who is always nice and has no depth whatsoever . At least she has nice tits

Rukia, especially in the first half was actually interesting and had a far deeper relationship with Ichigo. I'm fine with them being best friends but if there had to be romance it should have been these two.

Then again the manga was crap at that point anyway sooo
Modified by Aardwolf94, Nov 14, 10:48 PM

Nov 14, 10:49 PM

Aardwolf94 said:
Its such a shame Kubo went with the cliche option. Orihime is your typical shy dumb MC obsessed character (like Hinata and many others) who is always nice and has no depth whatsoever . Basically the classic Japanese wife archtype.

Rukia, especially in the first half was actually interesting and had a far deeper relationship with Ichigo. I'm fine with them being best friends but if there had to be romance it should have been these two.

Then again the manga was crap at that point anyway sooo

Hei! I can't believe we meet again in a ship thread hahaa

Anyway, I'm an anime only watcher and haven't picked up the manga but I heard the news. I'm not an Ichihime shipper (but not against the idea either) but I'm a Renruki shipper. I already give up since long ago (Ichiruki main guy x main girl, great chemistry, most popular ship, etc) but still happy whenever Renji and Rukia have moments together. When I heard the news, I'm soooo happy hahaha

My favorite character in Bleach is Rukia. Not a fan of Ichigo.
Renji and Rukia history is my weakness. Renji's love for Rukia is my weakness. And I'm happy they managed to "fix" their broken relationship in the end ; w ;
Renruki is one of my fav ship ; w ; childhood friends with a ton of angst. Childhood friends, where the one "hurt" the other, and does his best to fix it. I'm glad it worked out in the end ; w ;

I'm happy for Ichihime fans too I guess! Orihime's fans kinda deserved it I guess, for all those harsh words every Orihime haters and Ichiruki shippers throws at them at every opportunity lol
You're the winner in the end.

MTKN9068 said:
I know that you will never be able to accept the ending and might be in doubt for many years to come.

I am just happy that my Orihime and Ichigo ended up together and that non-Ichiruki fans and non-shipper fans accept and believe this ending without any doubt and think that it makes sense and that some even think it's obvious, so I will chose to believe their judgment better than my rival shipper.

So... I just want to say:
Congratulations Ichihime fans! Finally! after years of getting bullied, after years of receiving harsh words and after years of being called names -simply because "you are shipping something that will never happen". In the end, our ship sailed and reached it's destination. They are now officially a canon couple We did it! hoooray!!

And for Inoue. I am just so happy that after all of the hardships she's been through, after years of living without her family, after years of receiving so much hatred. Congratulations! your hardwork has paid off. You are now officially married to the man of your dreams and finally have a family of your own (a big and happy one at that) so now, you no longer have to live alone. In the end, no matter what people say, no matter how upset they get, no matter how much they hate you and no matter how much they doubt you. In the end, you did something that they said "will never happen" and the fact that you are now Ichigo's wife will never change.

Since Kubo could've let Rukia stay single, which will give Ichiruki a tiny bit of hope that there's still chance for their ship and keep on shipping. But no, he chose to crush even that tiny bit of hope even before it begun. As if saying " Just in case you Ichiruki fans keep to ship them together. Here Rukia is now happily married with a kid of her own, so maybe now you will give up and let Ichime live in peace"

Anyways this war has been going on for years and now that Bleach has ended, I think it is time to end this war.
Thank you!!

Amazing post haha

But the ship war shall continue ;D

Nov 15, 12:42 AM

Shicchi said:

My favorite character in Bleach is Rukia. Not a fan of Ichigo.
Renji and Rukia history is my weakness. Renji's love for Rukia is my weakness. And I'm happy they managed to "fix" their broken relationship in the end ; w ;
Renruki is one of my fav ship ; w ; childhood friends with a ton of angst. Childhood friends, where the one "hurt" the other, and does his best to fix it. I'm glad it worked out in the end ; w ;

Amen! ^^ I am so happy too

Nov 15, 10:09 AM

@Shicchi I suppose we are passionate shippers, even if our ships are often different. I should have expected that you would like Rukia x Renji since the whole childhood part is kind of your thing and to be honest I don't mind them, I just dislike Ichigo x Orihime, feels too cliche and I dislike shy nice & boring characters like her.

Ichigo is your typical dumb Shounen protagonist but he was still never annoying for me, just a bit bland. I definitely liked his relationship with Rukia a lot (she was definitely my favourite character too, sadly shafted a lot in the past arcs).

Nov 15, 10:39 AM

Aardwolf94 said:
@Shicchi I suppose we are passionate shippers, even if our ships are often different. I should have expected that you would like Rukia x Renji since the whole childhood part is kind of your thing and to be honest I don't mind them, I just dislike Ichigo x Orihime, feels too cliche and I dislike shy nice & boring characters like her.

Ichigo is your typical dumb Shounen protagonist but he was still never annoying for me, just a bit bland. I definitely liked his relationship with Rukia a lot (she was definitely my favourite character too, sadly shafted a lot in the past arcs).

I never hate Ichigo too, I just... don't care about him lol. Bland is the right term I guess.
Yeah I like Ichigo and Rukia's relationship too. I was ready to let them hook up if Kubo decided to, lmao. I'm used to my ship not being canon orz

Nov 19, 4:22 PM

Shicchi said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I never hate Ichigo too, I just... don't care about him lol. Bland is the right term I guess.
Yeah I like Ichigo and Rukia's relationship too. I was ready to let them hook up if Kubo decided to, lmao. I'm used to my ship not being canon orz

Just be glad that was developed more than Naruto's.

Nov 19, 5:36 PM

Drunk_Samurai said:
Shicchi said:

I prefer the Naruto way, at least for the MC's relationship. Hinata was annoying but at least she didn't get much focus for the most part. Kubo shoves Orihime in the reader's face more and more as the manga progresses, she is one of the most obnoxious female leads I have seen and her obsession with Ichigo is creepy

Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Aardwolf94 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I prefer the Naruto way, at least for the MC's relationship. Hinata was annoying but at least she didn't get much focus for the most part. Kubo shoves Orihime in the reader's face more and more as the manga progresses, she is one of the most obnoxious female leads I have seen and her obsession with Ichigo is creepy

The Bleach way was actually somewhat developed. The Naruto way was zero development.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]