Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Aug 14, 6:37 AM

[quote=Drunk_Samurai message=51910295]
byakugami said:
I think people are ignoring an important angle here: sexual compatibility. Ichigo had a great relationship with Rukia, perhaps even more so than Orihime. But it wasn't sexual, and it never could have been. Ichigo was a man who liked and needed big boobs. He couldn't become sexually aroused by Rukia because of her relatively flat chest. I think he realized that when he saw her naked ass (and perhaps more?) in that one chapter. This, coupled with Orihime's ridiculous cleavage in the last arc, made his decision for him. He loved Rukia, but he needed to get hard to make kids with Orihime. It was a sad twist of fate, but if you think about it it's pretty black and white.

Couldnt say less or more

Aug 20, 6:42 AM

MTKN9068 said:
I know that you will never be able to accept the ending and might be in doubt for many years to come.

I am just happy that my Orihime and Ichigo ended up together and that non-Ichiruki fans and non-shipper fans accept and believe this ending without any doubt and think that it makes sense and that some even think it's obvious, so I will chose to believe their judgment better than my rival shipper.

So... I just want to say:
Congratulations Ichihime fans! Finally! after years of getting bullied, after years of receiving harsh words and after years of being called names -simply because "you are shipping something that will never happen". In the end, our ship sailed and reached it's destination. They are now officially a canon couple We did it! hoooray!!

And for Inoue. I am just so happy that after all of the hardships she's been through, after years of living without her family, after years of receiving so much hatred. Congratulations! your hardwork has paid off. You are now officially married to the man of your dreams and finally have a family of your own (a big and happy one at that) so now, you no longer have to live alone. In the end, no matter what people say, no matter how upset they get, no matter how much they hate you and no matter how much they doubt you. In the end, you did something that they said "will never happen" and the fact that you are now Ichigo's wife will never change.

Since Kubo could've let Rukia stay single, which will give Ichiruki a tiny bit of hope that there's still chance for their ship and keep on shipping. But no, he chose to crush even that tiny bit of hope even before it begun. As if saying " Just in case you Ichiruki fans keep to ship them together. Here Rukia is now happily married with a kid of her own, so maybe now you will give up and let Ichime live in peace"

Anyways this war has been going on for years and now that Bleach has ended, I think it is time to end this war.
Thank you!!

this... is savage... af... lol... ichihime rocks!!! XD

byakugami said:
I think people are ignoring an important angle here: sexual compatibility. Ichigo had a great relationship with Rukia, perhaps even more so than Orihime. But it wasn't sexual, and it never could have been. Ichigo was a man who liked and needed big boobs. He couldn't become sexually aroused by Rukia because of her relatively flat chest. I think he realized that when he saw her naked ass (and perhaps more?) in that one chapter. This, coupled with Orihime's ridiculous cleavage in the last arc, made his decision for him. He loved Rukia, but he needed to get hard to make kids with Orihime. It was a sad twist of fate, but if you think about it it's pretty black and white.

double savage... kubo tite rocks!!! XD

oot: and between shinichi x ran and shinichi x shiho, i'll ship for shinichi x shiho / conan x ai... i'd been ready to be destroyed by gosho this time... :p
Modified by GuyFreakz, Aug 20, 6:54 AM
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]