Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2016 6:24 AM

Oct 2014
There's been buildup the whole series. It was so obvious. Ichigo and rukia have only been friends. She talked about the boy almost everyday to her dead brother.

Rukia NEVER SAID THESE WORDS

orihime going in for the kiss on unconscious ichigo.

I've never seen him look at rukia this way even when he saved her in SS

He's never blushed or got flustered when talking about rukia even when he saw her bare ass

And finally she looks LIKE HIS MOTHER. THE PERSON HES CARED ABOUT THE MOST IN THE SERIES
I actually wanted rukia and ichigo tho :(
mochakawaiibearAug 23, 2016 10:37 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2016 6:42 AM

Jun 2014
Notsheriffcereal.jpg

There's been no hinting from Ichigo in terms of romance for either Rukia nor Orihime the whole manga besides the last 50 chapters where the author forcefully tries to develop their relationship to justify the shipping, what he did for Orihime he had already done to Rukia before.

There are far more moments between Ichigo and Rukia than there are between Ichigo and Orihime.

At least Rukia has always been there to support Ichigo not only in battle but even outside battle (mentally) which could especially be seen when Ichigo spoke with his dad after he found out that his dad was a Shinigami, he said that someone else had said the exact same words to him before and that he really felt better afterwards.

Guess what, Orihime just kept crying to herself because Ichigo NEVER relied on her instead he had always relied on Rukia, this can be seen AFTER the SS arc, and guess what? She told that to Matsumoto and not to Ichigo himself.

And if we're going to follow small drawing details, let's follow the symbolism that kubo has left ON PURPOSE for everyone to see SINCE THE VERY START of Bleach.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/4ylg1o/detailed_analysis_on_bleach_characters_final/

Check the symbolism close to the end of the post.
Aug 20, 2016 7:21 AM

Mar 2013
So those fairies in Orihime's hairpin were born because of Ichigo.
"We were born to protect you. We were born, thanks to him."
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/43/4
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/43/7

Wow.. and to think that from the beginning, Ichigo always have that strong desire to protect Orihime. So even if he's not around, he wanted to make sure Orihime will be protected huh.
*Yawn*
Not gonna argue again with a stupid troll.
Aug 20, 2016 3:38 PM

Nov 2015
I know that you will never be able to accept the ending and might be in doubt for many years to come.

I am just happy that my Orihime and Ichigo ended up together and that non-Ichiruki fans and non-shipper fans accept and believe this ending without any doubt and think that it makes sense and that some even think it's obvious, so I will chose to believe their judgment better than my rival shipper.

So... I just want to say:
Congratulations Ichihime fans! Finally! after years of getting bullied, after years of receiving harsh words and after years of being called names -simply because "you are shipping something that will never happen". In the end, our ship sailed and reached it's destination. They are now officially a canon couple We did it! hoooray!!

And for Inoue. I am just so happy that after all of the hardships she's been through, after years of living without her family, after years of receiving so much hatred. Congratulations! your hardwork has paid off. You are now officially married to the man of your dreams and finally have a family of your own (a big and happy one at that) so now, you no longer have to live alone. In the end, no matter what people say, no matter how upset they get, no matter how much they hate you and no matter how much they doubt you. In the end, you did something that they said "will never happen" and the fact that you are now Ichigo's wife will never change.

Since Kubo could've let Rukia stay single, which will give Ichiruki a tiny bit of hope that there's still chance for their ship and keep on shipping. But no, he chose to crush even that tiny bit of hope even before it begun. As if saying " Just in case you Ichiruki fans keep to ship them together. Here Rukia is now happily married with a kid of her own, so maybe now you will give up and let Ichime live in peace"

Anyways this war has been going on for years and now that Bleach has ended, I think it is time to end this war.
Thank you!!
MTKN9068Aug 20, 2016 3:44 PM
For salty fans
Aug 20, 2016 6:17 PM

Dec 2014
Not gonna say it's the obvious pair, but they definitely did have a lot of moments that lead to the outcome now. It's definitely plausible. XD

MTKN1998 said:

Anyways this war has been going on for years and now that Bleach has ended, I think it is time to end this war.
Thank you!!

^ I agree with this. It's over now so let's just congratulate Kubo for an overall very good manga, spanned for 15 years. XD
Aug 21, 2016 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
The Ichihime pair sucks because it's boring and forced. Ichiruki feels so much deeper. Nothing in this world could change my mind. Kubo is an ass.

Aug 21, 2016 9:26 PM

Oct 2014
Would of been better if Ichigo didnt end up with anyone and died heroically in the end >.>
Aug 21, 2016 9:54 PM

Nov 2015
Bleach wasn't attended to be a romance series in the first place. I don't get all the fuss behind this ship. Shipping just ruins the enjoyment of the series. That's how the author chose to wrote it. If you're offended, go write a fanfiction of something! Don't just go ripping and burning your hard earned money! Who gives a rat a*s about? Just move on! For goodness sake.
Aug 21, 2016 11:39 PM

Sep 2013
Rukia is Ichigo's best friend, shippers were too delusional, we warned them but they kept believing in their ship until the end.

http://i.imgur.com/YPTzKvI.png
Aug 21, 2016 11:51 PM

Jun 2013
Ichigo never showed romantic feelings to neither Rukia or Orihime. Orihime was obviously in love with Ichigo, from the very first chapters actually (started as a crush and then she falled in love with him), and Rukia never showed any kind of romantic feelings to Ichigo. Now the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia is nothing more than platonic, even if they didn't hook up, that doesn't discredit their relationship. All I've seen from a lot of fans of this ship, IchiRuki, it basically boilled down too "They have more moments together, they should've ended up together."? That's not how love works, but whatever. Basically if we had seen some sort of feelings from Ichigo, things would have make more sense. Honestly this was a mess, but its sad to see people cared so much about ships, when Bleach was never about that.
Aug 21, 2016 11:53 PM

Jul 2012
People need to realize that males and females can be "just friends" and can have a strong bond without wanting to kiss/fuck.

That is all.
Aug 22, 2016 1:26 AM
Apr 2016
Bleach would've been so much better if it just ended after the soul society arc with a final kiss scene at the end between ichigo and rukia, perfect ending.
Aug 22, 2016 7:16 AM

Nov 2008
Mayuka said:
People need to realize that males and females can be "just friends" and can have a strong bond without wanting to kiss/fuck.

That is all.

I totally get this. Yes, such relationships DO exist. Someone recently compared (I forget who) Ichigo and Rukia to Yuusuke and Botan. Okay, sure, yes, Yuusuke and Botan are good friends. with no romance attached. Totally agree.

HERE'S THE THING THOUGH:

YuusukexKeiko was established MUTUALLY within the first THREE episodes.

He did things to show he was sexually attracted to Keiko and that he loved her the most. He lifted her skirt, felt her up, hugged her, kissed her, told her "to wait for him", got jealous over her with other men and it was shown that she was head-over-heels for him too. There was no reason to ship Yuusuke with Botan because there weren't any hints he would come to love any other girl.

AND YU YU HAKUSHO ISN'T A ROMANCE SERIES.

It's an action shounen series, exactly like Bleach.

If Kubo wanted people to support Ichihime, why the f*ck did Ichigo NEVER show interest in her!? Why did he act like Rukia was the most important thing in the world to him in the first two arcs?

See, we wouldn't be as crushed if we hadn't been led on....(YES, WE WERE TOTALLY LED ON BTW)

I'm not crushed that Ichiruki didn't happen. I'm crushed that we got the middle finger and that any possibility of it happening was destroyed. I would have been MUCH happier if nobody ended up with nobody than this bullshit asspull endgame.
ChiibiAug 22, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 22, 2016 7:52 AM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
Mayuka said:

That is all.

I totally get this. Yes, such relationships DO exist. Someone recently compared (I forget who) Ichigo and Rukia to Yuusuke and Botan. Okay, sure, yes, Yuusuke and Botan are good friends. with no romance attached. Totally agree.

HERE'S THE THING THOUGH:

YuusukexKeiko was established MUTUALLY within the first THREE episodes.

He did things to show he was sexually attracted to Keiko and that he loved her the most. He lifted her skirt, felt her up, hugged her, kissed her, told her "to wait for him", got jealous over her with other men and it was shown that she was head-over-heels for him too. There was no reason to ship Yuusuke with Botan because there weren't any hints he would come to love any other girl.

AND YU YU HAKUSHO ISN'T A ROMANCE SERIES.

It's an action shounen series, exactly like Bleach.

If Kubo wanted people to support Ichihime, why the f*ck did Ichigo NEVER show interest in her!? Why did he act like Rukia was the most important thing in the world to him in the first two arcs?

See, we wouldn't be as crushed if we hadn't been led on....(YES, WE WERE TOTALLY LED ON BTW)

I'm not crushed that Ichiruki didn't happen. I'm crushed that we got the middle finger and that any possibility of it happening was destroyed. I would have been MUCH happier if nobody ended up with nobody than this bullshit asspull endgame.

Maybe it's me.
That person said that Ichigo and Rukia deserve to end up together because They have more moments together compared to Ichihime.
Which is a very stupid reason. Just because they have more moments together they should end up together? Keiko and Botan have more moments together and there were fans who also shipped them together and didn't like Keiko. But in the end Yusuke still ended up with Keiko who compared to Botan, only have few moments together.

Goku and Bulma have moments together than Chichi, Chichi was only shown few times as a child and then suddenly they got married. It's not about who have more moments.
Like someone said "It's not about how many moments they have.
Aug 22, 2016 8:01 AM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:
But in the end Yusuke still ended up with Keiko who compared to Botan, only have few moments together.

Yuusuke and Keiko liked each other since they were in kindergarten. That means they had eight years together off-screen. Not ONLY this but the two OPENLY show they love each other, like how I explained earlier. Not through "ah, they're looking at each other...oh, could that phrase mean something else" but a "Look, they confessed and KISSED, YES THIS IS ROMANCE AND TRUE LOVE AND THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION."

If Keiko's love was shown as one-sided, maybe Botan would have been an option for Yuusuke too.

But it wasn't, so Botan wasn't either.

So no. It's not the same.

And Toriyama is TERRIBLE at romance. Lol. I wouldn't use him as an example.

Just because they have more moments together they should end up together?

It is more about the NATURE of those moments, than the amount of moments themselves.

Aug 22, 2016 8:06 AM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:
But in the end Yusuke still ended up with Keiko who compared to Botan, only have few moments together.

Yuusuke and Keiko liked each other since they were in kindergarten. That means they had eight years together off-screen. Not ONLY this but the two OPENLY show they love each other, like how I explained earlier. Not through "ah, they're looking at each other...oh, could that phrase mean something else" but a "Look, they confessed and KISSED, YES THIS IS ROMANCE AND TRUE LOVE AND THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION."

If Keiko's love was shown as one-sided, maybe Botan would have been an option for Yuusuke too.

Just because they have more moments together they should end up together?

It is more about the NATURE of those moments, than the amount of moments themselves.

Looks like you didn't try to understand what you were talking about and replying to?

Because like I said, that reply was for that person who said Rukia and Ichigo have more moments together so they should end up together
Which is like I said wrong. It's not about who have longer moments, it's about how powerful that moment is.
Which is the same as what you said "It is more about the NATURE of those moments, than the amount of moments themselves."

So what are you saying now?
Aug 22, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:
Chiibi said:

Looks like you didn't try to understand what you were talking about and replying to?

Because like I said, that reply was for that person who said Rukia and Ichigo have more moments together so they should end up together
Which is like I said wrong. It's not about who have longer moments, it's about how powerful that moment is.
Which is the same as what you said "It is more about the NATURE of those moments, than the amount of moments themselves."

I'm saying it's about chemistry between both characters. I didn't think Ichigo and Orihime had any. But Ichigo and Rukia had WONDERFUL chemistry and THAT is why they are the more popular ship. THAT is why people expected them to get together.

Aug 22, 2016 8:42 AM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

I'm saying it's about chemistry between both characters. I didn't think Ichigo and Orihime had any. But Ichigo and Rukia had WONDERFUL chemistry and THAT is why they are the more popular ship. THAT is why people expected them to get together.

It's because you ship them.
For those who don't ship them, that wonderful chemistry you are talking about doesn't exist, especially the romance part.

Example: I ship Ichihime and RenRuki. For Ichiruki fans, they will say there's no chemistry between them. We do not see any hints of sign of romance for the etc. But for their shippers, that's not the case.

When it comes to the romance part. It will be hard to trust your rival shippers "view" because it will always be different than what you are feeling.

If you will talk about chemistry or the romance part in the manga. The one you can only trust are those who don't ship anyone (especially if they are guys). Since they will not use a shipper glasses in reading the manga,unlike what all shippers do which is automatically biased for their rival shipper.

And in this case. Most non-shipper fans agreed to this ending, unlike with what happened to Naruto which shocks everyone even non-shippers although it wasn't what they were complaining about, just shocked. So like MTKN, I will trust their judgment better than the shippers and rival shippers.
Aug 22, 2016 9:15 AM
Aug 2016

A shipper can be delusional sometimes and see things that non-shippers see. They will try to exaggerate every scenes to fit for their ship I am a shipper so I understand you. Therefore the only ones we can trust are non-shippers (the real ones - not just those who pretend). I am happy just knowing, non-shippers see this coming and not as shocked as when Naruhina ended up together. Which means, Ichime is not as unbelievable as Ichiruki shippers think.
Aug 22, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2008

Wrong. Do you understand what "chemistry" is, exactly?

Let me give you an example:

I am a Yuunoa freak. From Owari No Seraph. I absolutely love that pairing. I think they are really cute together.

I would be completely delusional if I said "MikaxYuu doesn't have good chemistry".

Because they do. They so f*cking DO. Even if I prefer Shinoa as a romantic partner for Yuu AND as a character, I'm not gonna deny what is more obvious than anything else in the series: Yuu and Mika have the best, most strongest chemistry in their interactions with each other, compared to how any other characters act.

To say they don't would be a goddamn lie. lol

I still ship Yuunoa more.

THIS BE THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Which means, Ichime is not as unbelievable as Ichiruki shippers think.

Kubo pulled Ichihime out of his ass. The only hint we got was Orihime's one-sided crush. Then ten year time jump and they're suddenly MARRIED?

What. The. F*ck. Even for Ichime-shippers, that's shitty. You guys should feel totally cheated because what you wanted happened only off-screen!. lol
ChiibiAug 22, 2016 10:06 AM

Aug 22, 2016 10:30 AM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:

Wrong. Do you understand what "chemistry" is, exactly?

Let me give you an example:

I am a Yuunoa freak. From Owari No Seraph. I absolutely love that pairing. I think they are really cute together.

I would be completely delusional if I said "MikaxYuu doesn't have good chemistry".

Because they do. They so f*cking DO. Even if I prefer Shinoa as a romantic partner for Yuu AND as a character, I'm not gonna deny what is more obvious than anything else in the series: Yuu and Mika have the best, most strongest chemistry in their interactions with each other, compared to how any other characters act.

To say they don't would be a goddamn lie. lol

I still ship Yuunoa more.

Which means, Ichime is not as unbelievable as Ichiruki shippers think.

Kubo pulled Ichihime out of his ass. The only hint we got was Orihime's one-sided crush. Then ten year time jump and they're suddenly MARRIED?

What. The. F*ck. Even for Ichime-shippers, that's shitty. You guys should feel totally cheated because what you wanted happened only off-screen!. lol

Like I said shippers have different eyes when it comes to their ship.
You think Ichiruki's relationship is no more than friendship. As Ichihime fan I do not see it that way.
Ichihime fans think that there's something romantic going on but Ichiruki fans, don't see it that way.

Non-shipper fans agreed with the ending. I trust them better than a shipper. So no why would I feel cheated? I believe my ship is going to end up together just like how you believe your ship will be the end game,but then I was right since my ship happened. Non-shipper fans see nothing wrong with that. So no it's not something that came out of nowhere.

Kubo sunk your ship. Your symbolisms and hints were wrong and nothing but another delusion for shipper and now it all sunk down to the deepest pit of the ocean.
Aug 22, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:
? I believe my ship is going to end up together

Want to clue me in on why, exactly? What convinced you it would happen? Unrequited love is possible to STAY unrequited.

So no it's not something that came out of nowhere.

Yeah, it is. Ichigo suddenly having feelings strong enough to marry Orihime and spend his life with her came out of NOWHERE. Prove me wrong?

Kubo sunk your ship. Your symbolisms and hints were wrong and nothing but another delusion for shipper and now it all sunk down to the deepest pit of the ocean.

Do you take pleasure in others' pain? Now you're just being an asshat, if so.

I hope Ichigo dies way before his dumb waifu so he can be back in the SS with Rukia. :p

Aug 22, 2016 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
"Yeah, it is. Ichigo suddenly having feelings strong enough to marry Orihime and spend his life with her came out of NOWHERE. Prove me wrong?"

Since before HM Arc, he's always shown feelings of concern for her. It grew in that arc up to the point where he'd die for her. Idk about you, but that's already a huge feeling. Then, she must have made the first move after the last arc. Lots can happen in a year.

"Want to clue me in on why, exactly? What convinced you it would happen? Unrequited love is possible to STAY unrequited."

Honestly, the fact that Kubo dedicated an entire chapter to her heartfelt confession made me realize "Damn, this mangaka's gonna reciprocate her feelings one day." Like, why bother wasting that time when she'll end up alone?
Aug 22, 2016 1:57 PM

Nov 2008
But Ichigo was ready to die for Rukia as well and much earlier at that!?He seems that way for most of his friends.

I'm sorry....but I'm just not buying it....from Ichigo's side, I mean.

Aug 22, 2016 4:47 PM
Aug 2016
By the fact that while Ichiruki fans were thinking that there's romance between Ichigo and Rukia. The author himself deny it, so from the beginning your belief is nothing but your own shipper hearts "thought" and like what most posters here tell you, that romance you were talking about doesn't exist, they see nothing. But since you are a die hard shipper, you will not accept anything since you have close your mind from everything aside that own belief that you made for your ship.

Ichigo tried his best not to lose to the hollow him, but in the end because of him wanting to protect to Orihime so bad, he lose himself, forgot everything else aside the fact that he want to protect her.
Those fairies in Orihime's hairpin was born to protect Orihime, because of Ichigo.

Those links that MTKN posted and all of their moments together.

http://ichinoue.tumblr.com/post/143619811685/a-masterpost-with-links-to-every-ichihime-moment
http://ichinoue.tumblr.com/post/143619802165/a-masterpost-with-links-to-every-ichihime-moment

But since you are delusional who believe yourself better than the author himself, nothing will come through you. You have locked yourself in your own belief. The author know it better than you do, beter than what you believe.

Ichiruki fans: They are in love with each other! There's so much romance when they are together.
Author: Nope, there's none.
Ichiruki fans: No! that's BS! it's obvious there's more to it than friendship. <<<< know better than the author, completely delusional they will believe nothing and no one.

Anyway if you can't believe the author then obviously who else are you going to believe?
Like I said, you will believe nothing but your own delusional beliefs. So I am just going to believe what non-shippers think, since they are more unbiased when it comes to this.
Rather than your own belief. Which is proven wrong.
And now Kubo, the author who once denied what you believe which you refused to believe, has sealed of his manga with Ichihime as a couple. Whine all you want, complain all you want, but only Ichiruki fans feel bitter about the ending couple -is what's really making me happy.

So he was savoring the moment of when Ichigo will finally call Inoue by her name for the last chapter huh.
Koffeetoffe123Aug 22, 2016 5:17 PM
Aug 22, 2016 6:01 PM
Aug 2016

Ah MF is working again.
Koffeetoffe123Aug 22, 2016 6:52 PM
Aug 22, 2016 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
OMG you other Ichiruki shippers should see the doujinshi on eBay right now....THEY ARE HOTT.

.....if only I hadn't blown all my money at Otakon....lol

Aug 22, 2016 6:49 PM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
OMG you other Ichiruki shippers should see the doujinshi on eBay right now....THEY ARE HOTT.

.....if only I hadn't blown all my money at Otakon....lol

Yes, just enjoy Doujinshi for your shipping since it's similar to that "romance between Ichiruki" you believe all your life.
Aug 22, 2016 7:01 PM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:

Yes, just enjoy Doujinshi for your shipping

I SHALL, thank you. You should see my collection. 😘

Ichiruki is way too amazing for Kubo's mediocre art, anyway. :P

Aug 22, 2016 7:03 PM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

YW
Collection of Doujinshi?
Well it's normal to want to collect manga copies for your ship. I do collect them too.
Aug 22, 2016 7:16 PM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:
Chiibi said:

YW
Collection of Doujinshi?
Well it's normal to want to collect manga copies for your ship. I do collect them too.

Lol I can read them as well....ironically most of them are NOT porn though. XD

Aug 22, 2016 7:29 PM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

YW
Collection of Doujinshi?

I don't read Doujinshi though, since I prefer the work that the real author has made. So I do not think I will waste my money on that.

Also, it's a good thing that you were able to ship Ichiruki so hard... despite you preferring doujinshi's artwork compared to Kubo's artwork. Hmmm... that's really something. Normally if people don't like the art work, they wouldn't call the characters cute and find it hard to ship them or like them. But yeah..., I shouldn't be surprised anymore..
Aug 22, 2016 7:43 PM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:
Chiibi said:

I don't read Doujinshi though, since I prefer the work that the real author has made. So I do not think I will waste my money on that.

Also, it's a good thing that you were able to ship Ichiruki so hard... despite you preferring doujinshi's artwork compared to Kubo's artwork. Hmmm... that's really something. Normally if people don't like the art work, they wouldn't call the characters cute and find it hard to ship them or like them. But yeah..., I shouldn't be surprised anymore..

TBH I prefer Bleach's anime artwork over the manga. It's...I dunno...."cleaner"? The chars look better or something. I find this common for a lot of shounen series. (Owari No Seraph's manga art is f*cking amazing though as is Flame of Recca lol)

Oh no, it's very easy to find a ship cute even if the art isn't your fave. It's also about interaction...

Aug 22, 2016 7:51 PM

Aug 2007
Regardless of who wound up with who you should just be happy that they were actually somewhat developed unlike Naruto pairings.
Aug 22, 2016 8:23 PM

Nov 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
Regardless of who wound up with who you should just be happy that they were actually somewhat developed unlike Naruto pairings.

Go home, Samurai. You're drunk. Give us the sword before you hurt somebody. :/

(J/k)

Aug 22, 2016 9:38 PM

Dec 2015
Chiibi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

TBH I prefer Bleach's anime artwork over the manga. It's...I dunno...."cleaner"? The chars look better or something. I find this common for a lot of shounen series. (Owari No Seraph's manga art is f*cking amazing though as is Flame of Recca lol)

Oh no, it's very easy to find a ship cute even if the art isn't your fave. It's also about interaction...

Me too. I always prefer the anime version when it comes to shounen manga. But I am one of those who can't bear to read a shounen manga when the art work is bad-I read just to know what happened after the anime ends,only to drop it after a while. I'll just wait for the next season of anime or just look at spoilers whether something good is happening. So I often lose my passion to my shipping afterwards lol.
When it comes to artwork in shounen manga. Noragami is so far the best one that I like. I even prefer it than the anime version.

@Drunk_samurai

Lol yeah.
Nunnally03Aug 22, 2016 9:44 PM
Aug 22, 2016 9:41 PM

Jun 2012
I've been shipping IchiHime ever since I watched the first episodes of Bleach on Animax almost 10 years ago. Words can't describe how happy I am right now. I've always knew this moment will come (because like many have already said here, IchiHime was clear since the beginning) but finally seeing it is just so perfect.

After all the things Ichigo and Orihime have gone through, all the sadness, all the pain, all the loneliness, all the battles and hard moments, after all of that for them to be together at last... It was magical. And the same can be said about Rukia and Renji too. Thank you, Kubo-sensei. Thank you for this.

The delicious salty tears of the Orihime haters/IchiRuki fans is just the cherry on top of the cake. Just like the NaruSaku fans/Hinata haters before, it's just so enterteining and funny to see them trying so hard to deny reality, whining and crying like little kids after so many years of believing their ship to be absolute and practically canon, after so many years of insulting and hating fictional characters and the fans of these characters, they finally get what's coming to them. Simply beautiful.

PD: Although to be completely honest, I would have also liked a Harem ending of Ichigo with Orihime, Nell and Riruka. But oh well, you can't have everything in life :)
Andan210Aug 22, 2016 10:22 PM
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Aug 22, 2016 9:50 PM

Jun 2015
Koffeetoffe123 said:
A shipper can be delusional sometimes and see things that non-shippers see. They will try to exaggerate every scenes to fit for their ship I am a shipper so I understand you. Therefore the only ones we can trust are non-shippers (the real ones - not just those who pretend). I am happy just knowing, non-shippers see this coming and not as shocked as when Naruhina ended up together. Which means, Ichime is not as unbelievable as Ichiruki shippers think.

He is not a shipper tho and he repeatedly says so in his essays too. Believe it or not is up to you.
I am not really invested in the end pairings. It is kubo manga and he can do whatever he likes with it. I (am and was) more interested in bleach verse and its plot to begin with. The only reason I am posting these is because of ichihimes denying the whole substance of ichiruki; i.e it wasn't a thing and rukia was just a nakama etc etc.

Ichihime doesn't have the same amount of development that Ichiruki has. kubo developed their (ichigo and rukia's - since the story started with them and them being the main male/female characters) relationship throughout the manga except the last arc.`Tho in the end he decided to throw it all into the gutter. That's why people or shippers are disappointed. I am fine with his decision tho since it is his manga so he can butcher it however he wants and I've stopped caring (due to his crappy writing about the plot) if it isn't well received even tho it used to be my favorite manga.

Chiibi said:

You can do better than that son.
Aug 22, 2016 10:04 PM
Aug 2016
Hijazi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

He is not a shipper tho and he repeatedly says so in his essays too. Believe it or not is up to you.
I am not really invested in the end pairings. It is kubo manga and he can do whatever he likes with it. I (am and was) more interested in bleach verse and its plot to begin with. The only reason I am posting these is because of ichihimes denying the whole substance of ichiruki; i.e it wasn't a thing and rukia was just a nakama etc etc.

Ichihime doesn't have the same amount of development that Ichiruki has. kubo developed their (ichigo and rukia's - since the story started with them and them being the main male/female characters) relationship throughout the manga except the last arc.`Tho in the end he decided to throw it all into the gutter. That's why people or shippers are disappointed. I am fine with his decision tho since it is his manga so he can butcher it however he wants and I've stopped caring (due to his crappy writing about the plot) if it isn't well received even tho it used to be my favorite manga.

Chiibi said:

which user are you talking about? Cause as far as I know, I only replied to "shippers" about how shippers can be delusional. A non-shipper will not spend time, analyzing everything about anime couples.
Koffeetoffe123Aug 22, 2016 10:09 PM
Aug 22, 2016 10:16 PM

Jun 2015
Koffeetoffe123 said:
which user are you talking about? Cause as far as I know, I only replied to "shippers" about how shippers can be delusional. A non-shipper will not spend time, analyzing everything about anime couples.

Then why did you quote me above? You were replying to shippers right? So why do I see my post quoted above (in your post)? Care to explain.

Edit: Oh, that was because I got interested in bleach pairings and FCs around 2013 or 2014 when the manga was out for a month or two and there was not much to discuss. I like to read well written essays and analysis. I found very good ones on bleach asylum and that's where I got to know the shippings. You can say that after reading the rival shipper's argument I sided with ichiruki at that time and I still do as a matter of fact. But as manga continued and as I cared more about plot I stopped going there. So there you have it.
HijaziAug 24, 2016 7:04 AM
Aug 22, 2016 10:37 PM
Aug 2016
Hijazi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

Then why the hell did you quote me above? You were replying to shippers right? So why do I see my post quoted above (in your post)? Care to explain.

Edit: Oh, that was because I got interested in bleach pairings and FCs around 2013 or 2014 when the manga was out for a month or two and there was not much to discuss. I like to read well written essays and analysis. I found very good ones on bleach asylum and that's where I got to know the shippings. You can say that after reading the rival shipper's argument I sided with ichiruki at that time and I still do as a matter of fact. But as manga continued and as I cared more about plot I stopped going there. So there you have it.
For a non-shipper, you sure spent time trying to defend them,find and read blogs about them.
Aug 22, 2016 10:44 PM

Feb 2011
I like Ichime but I am not a shipper. So I also don't try to find symbolism and hints for them. I don't even visit tumblr accounts and blogs for them. Since I am not really a that shipper. I ship TaichixChihaya though, so I find links, Posts and anything related to them.

So yeah...that's something for someone who don't ship. You do sure took time to read that blog and posts links to prove them lol
Aug 22, 2016 11:21 PM

Jun 2015
Koffeetoffe123 said:
For a non-shipper, you sure spent time trying to defend them,find and read blogs about them.

Hahahaha; well I like reading (in my free time like after exams) and at that time I was really into bleach so I read whatever I found on the web, shippings or plot. And whatever I am posting here is what I found back then.

About defending, I originally just wanted to post those links for interested people. But I am out now. The manga has ended and I've lost interest. I'll leave ruki's and hime's to their ropes. :p
Aug 23, 2016 12:19 AM

Nov 2008
Hijazi said:

HAY.

I'm a woman.

>:(

About defending, I originally just wanted to post those links for interested people.

They were good links. I never really delve into typing essays about IchiRuki because so many people have done it already and they do a (probably) better job than me. XD Underrated shoujo couples are my specialty for essays because they do not get the attention they deserve. lol

Ichihime doesn't have the same amount of development that Ichiruki has. kubo developed their (ichigo and rukia's - since the story started with them and them being the main male/female characters) relationship throughout the manga except the last arc.`Tho in the end he decided to throw it all into the gutter. That's why people or shippers are disappointed.

RIGHT RIGHT!?
U DO UNDERSTAND!!!
*tears*
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 12:24 AM

Aug 23, 2016 1:35 AM

Aug 2007
Andan210 said:
I've been shipping IchiHime ever since I watched the first episodes of Bleach on Animax almost 10 years ago. Words can't describe how happy I am right now. I've always knew this moment will come (because like many have already said here, IchiHime was clear since the beginning) but finally seeing it is just so perfect.

After all the things Ichigo and Orihime have gone through, all the sadness, all the pain, all the loneliness, all the battles and hard moments, after all of that for them to be together at last... It was magical. And the same can be said about Rukia and Renji too. Thank you, Kubo-sensei. Thank you for this.

The delicious salty tears of the Orihime haters/IchiRuki fans is just the cherry on top of the cake. Just like the NaruSaku fans/Hinata haters before, it's just so enterteining and funny to see them trying so hard to deny reality, whining and crying like little kids after so many years of believing their ship to be absolute and practically canon, after so many years of insulting and hating fictional characters and the fans of these characters, they finally get what's coming to them. Simply beautiful.

PD: Although to be completely honest, I would have also liked a Harem ending of Ichigo with Orihime, Nell and Riruka. But oh well, you can't have everything in life :)

I like how ironic your post is.
Aug 23, 2016 3:59 AM

Mar 2013
"They were good links. I never really delve into typing essays about IchiRuki because so many people have done it already and they do a (probably) better job than me."

"He is not a shipper tho and he repeatedly says so in his essays too." - not shipper but made a long post about manga couple.

Irony is Ironic.

Chiibi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

You just showed what kind of a loser you are.

Completely on different level of being on denial.
*Yawn*
Not gonna argue again with a stupid troll.
Aug 23, 2016 6:37 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:

You just showed what kind of a loser you are.

Completely on different level of being on denial.

And you just showed how RUDE you are.

Completely on a different level of being a condescending asshole. What do you have to gain from calling others "losers" over a fictious work, hmm? Enlighten me.

Or are you just butthurt about what I said about Kubo's art? Come on, it's not that great. He can't draw boobs for shit and his faces and hair are kinda meh. (especially the girls) He is good at backgrounds and weapons though and I do like his sense of style (clothes).
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 6:43 AM

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.