Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 18, 2018 3:32 PM

Jun 2015
@Aardwolf94 DUDE SAME.... i've been with one piece literally my entire life, I'd be gutted if Luffy suddenly ends up marrying hancock and have kids or stuff like that >__>

i'm worried for gintama too..... i don't trust gorilla

Apr 18, 2018 3:42 PM

Oct 2017
qeesa said:
@Aardwolf94 DUDE SAME.... i've been with one piece literally my entire life, I'd be gutted if Luffy suddenly ends up marrying hancock and have kids or stuff like that >__>

Yep, would be so cheesy and OOC. But like I said Oda is a superior writer (compared to Kishimoto and Kubo) in general so I think he will deliver on the ending as well. Naruto and Bleach already went downhill way before the actual ending, those were basically just bad fanservice and sequel bait

Lol, Gorilla is too much of a troll to do a predictable ending like that. I have been catching up with the manga and I'm pretty sure its already out of the question
Apr 18, 2018 3:48 PM

Jun 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
qeesa said:

Yep, would be so cheesy and OOC. But like I said Oda is a superior writer (compared to Kishimoto and Kubo) in general so I think he will deliver on the ending as well. Naruto and Bleach already went downhill way before the actual ending, those were basically just bad fanservice and sequel bait

Lol, Gorilla is too much of a troll to do a predictable ending like that. I have been catching up with the manga and I'm pretty sure its already out of the question

Neutral Ending: Gintoki and Luffy die at the end

Bad Ending: Gintoki got married to Otae, Luffy got married to Hancock (OR NAMI, WHO HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY ROMANTIC INTEREST TO ANY MEN PERIOD)

Good Ending: (????)

Apr 18, 2018 4:10 PM

Oct 2017
qeesa said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Neutral Ending: Gintoki and Luffy die at the end

Bad Ending: Gintoki got married to Otae, Luffy got married to Hancock (OR NAMI, WHO HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY ROMANTIC INTEREST TO ANY MEN PERIOD)

Good Ending: (????)

Good ending would be resolving all the loose ends in a satisfying way and just focus on what both series were about (Gintoki's relationship with the other Yorozuya, Luffy's relationship with the other straw hats). Thats it, forcing shitty romance and kids is unnecessary
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.