Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 21, 2016 12:08 AM

Aug 2015
ichii_1 said:
People are just trying to be edgy.
But nothing will compare to the anal devastation of naruto XD XD XD

XD
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

ichii i think you've snapped in these past few days because of bleach horrible ending.
Aug 21, 2016 3:46 AM

Aug 2009
sumusiko said:
BDL said:
People are this upset just because the couple they shipped didn't end up together?

Come on, Tite Kubo made far worse mistakes all along this manga

Honestly this is also the reason why I'm upset. I realize there's many plot holes but honestly the story was already "meh" after HM Arc so I didn't really care much about it, the thing with Ichigo and Rukia pairing was what made me follow the manga because they seemed to have a really unique relationship and the SS arc was literally the golden age of Bleach, I personally found that to be pretty close to what people call "Love" from both sides, Rukia and Ichigo.

Funny how rukia and ichigo are OBVIOUSLY FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE AND SHE'S From another world. And Orihime is a friend from the past, and a gentle beautiful girl who's very similar to ichigo and actually shows many signs of liking/loving him. So why would the author put ichigo with rukia? Their relationship is purely comical/too serious.
Aug 21, 2016 4:11 AM
Mar 2016
-Artorias said:
The stupidity of some people astonishes me Bleach isn't even a fucking romance manga for god sake, Kubo said time and time again that there will not be any kind of love triangle shit here. RUKIA and ICHIGO were never even attracted to each other. They were precious NAKAMA, if anyone else belive otherwise they are just deluding themselves.

Honestly I'm just fucking tired of seeing this ship war everywere I go, and frankly if a ship not happening is the thing you find the worst of this mess of an ending you should read it again.

^^ This
Symbolism? Hints? What is this a shoujo manga?
This is a shounen manga. The MC will chose whoever he like without caring in those symbolism and hints.
Bulma was the Female lead of Dragon Ball. She and Goku had so many moments together but what happened? She became a supporting character, ended up with Vegeta instead of Goku or her long time bf Yamcha.
The popularity of a shounen manga will be base on the plot, the story, how good the fight scenes are and the entertaining it brought. It's not about who the MC is in love with.That's why, no matter how strong the shipping war is, once a shounen manga's story started to drag, it also lose it's popularity. I am just shocked at how someone thought the popularity of bleach was about Rukia and Ichigo's "love" - ridiculous, funny and yes sounds stupid. If that is the case, Bleach wouldn't lose it's popularity stupid shipper. Naruto is the same, shippers were all shocked at how it ended and called it garbage manga. But even before Naruto ended,the sales already dropped. A Shounen manga's popularity has nothing to do with the romance, they are targeting male leaders after all. So the ending couple is like a big middle finger from Kubo to those who ridicule his manga because of their ship.

Rukia is the Shinigami who changed Ichigo's life forever. That is there all to is.
Aug 21, 2016 4:18 AM

Dec 2015
Atleast we got to see the badass ending when it comes to fight. :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2016 5:28 AM
Aug 2016
subarashini said:
-Artorias said:
The stupidity of some people astonishes me Bleach isn't even a fucking romance manga for god sake, Kubo said time and time again that there will not be any kind of love triangle shit here. RUKIA and ICHIGO were never even attracted to each other. They were precious NAKAMA, if anyone else belive otherwise they are just deluding themselves.

Honestly I'm just fucking tired of seeing this ship war everywere I go, and frankly if a ship not happening is the thing you find the worst of this mess of an ending you should read it again.

^^ This
Symbolism? Hints? What is this a shoujo manga?
This is a shounen manga. The MC will chose whoever he like without caring in those symbolism and hints.
Bulma was the Female lead of Dragon Ball. She and Goku had so many moments together but what happened? She became a supporting character, ended up with Vegeta instead of Goku or her long time bf Yamcha.
The popularity of a shounen manga will be base on the plot, the story, how good the fight scenes are and the entertaining it brought. It's not about who the MC is in love with.That's why, no matter how strong the shipping war is, once a shounen manga's story started to drag, it also lose it's popularity. I am just shocked at how someone thought the popularity of bleach was about Rukia and Ichigo's "love" - ridiculous, funny and yes sounds stupid. If that is the case, Bleach wouldn't lose it's popularity stupid shipper. Naruto is the same, shippers were all shocked at how it ended and called it garbage manga. But even before Naruto ended,the sales already dropped. A Shounen manga's popularity has nothing to do with the romance, they are targeting male leaders after all. So the ending couple is like a big middle finger from Kubo to those who ridicule his manga because of their ship.

Rukia is the Shinigami who changed Ichigo's life forever. That is there all to is.

Yes. Because if this is a shoujo manga. Even if Ichigo didn't meet Rukia, even if Ichigo didn't become a Shinigami.
He and Orihime can still end up together. He never forgot the scene where a girl came to their clinic with her dying brother. After they meet each other in HS, he realized Orihime is that girl (so he already noticed her). They knew each other, he knew how Orihime is hurt almost everyday, he's worried for her, Orihime like her. They have history together, they knew each other even before Rukia came. So if it's just a shoujo manga which focus is romance. There are still many ways for Ichigo and Orihime to end up together, even without Rukia, even without Ichigo turning into Shinigami.

But this is shounen so.
Aug 21, 2016 7:18 AM

Jun 2014
-Artorias said:

Following this train of thought he shouldn't have ended it with pairings then. Ichigo showed far more affection towards Rukia than he ever did towards Orihime
Aug 21, 2016 7:22 AM

Jan 2013
MasterHavik said:
I'm dancing right now to this.....yes....yes...fucking yes...

This is what you get for dragging out your piece of shit manga and wasted my life with that dumb anime. Fucking burn everything with his name on it. Kubo should never work in this business again. I get sick of these clowns just looking to make one big IP and milk it for all its worth.

I'm sorry...but him and the guy behind Naruto really piss me off.
Hey, let's blame the editors and Shounen Jump while we're at it. ;)
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 21, 2016 7:28 AM

Jun 2014
Hijazi said:
The last chapter put the nail in coffin of bleach. As if plot holes and inconsistencies were not enough, kubo threw a forced ichihime relationship as well. For 500+ chapters Rukia is the significant other to Ichigo with all the symbolism of two sharing destiny, black sun/white moon, the one who stopped the rain etc etc (oh I didn't make that up it all came from kubo mind you). But kubo threw all that into gutter in the last 50 or so chapters to justify a ichihime relationship. That's why it is forced and you can't blame ichiruke fans to be upset at the end pairings.

For those saying ichiruki is just platonic and no romantic feelings were involved I'll just leave these here:

http://kawaichappy.livejournal.com/17953.html
http://deathberry.com/index.php?topic=249.70 (read spiderkiss post)

well that's about who should have ended with who.

Now coming to the bleach verse, its plot and its ending; there are so many things left unexplained that hardly anyone (except the ichihime fans) will be pleased or not get upset with it. i.e
where are urahara and co.?
who is the new soul king (if there is one)?
what exactly happened to juha's remnant reitsu? ichigo's kid blew it or aizen absorbed it?
why is aizen acting like a good kid now?
how are the worlds standing if there is no soul king? he/it never got mentioned so . . .
what happened to Harribal (or whatever her name was)?
where are the royal guards?
why juha was affected by kyokasuigetsu?
Yachiru being zaraki's zanpaktu?
what happened to the surviving quincies (the glutton and zombie boy)?
Soul king's history?
mysteries surrounding yoroichi, urahara, mayuri?
etc etc

So don't you think it would have been better if all or some of these were answered in the last chapter instead of characters and shippings majority never care about? It is a shonen manga right? so why the hell did we get a shojo end with the two pair getting together and lived happily ever after?

Also there is discontent about how Juha (the guy with the powers of SK, all the strenitters, Yama's bankai and his own) was defeated, trashing of unohana and ukitake, no action on part of the fathers and espadas etc etc.

That's why all the hate and disappointment you are seeing around.

Just gotta say, anyone who reads SpiderKiss post and still says there's no romantic hints between Rukia and Ichigo is either blind, in denial or plain stupid.
Aug 21, 2016 7:40 AM
Mar 2016
@sumusiko

The real stupid are those who read a shounen manga while trying to find "hints" and "symbolism" for their ship and even think that, the high light of this manga and popularity was because of shipping. How stupid.
Those who think they know better than the author himself.
Author: There's no romantic feeling between them. What they have is nakamanship.
Shipper: Liar! Stupid! Do you not see, how much in love they are with each other?
*Author gave a scene for another girl*
Shipper: Oh our ship talk, they are so much in love with each other. OMG! They are for real.!
Author decided to dedicated another arc for the other girl
Shipper: This manga is getting ridiculous, garbage
*seeing their ship just talk*
Shipper: OMG they are so in love with each other. That's super romantic!
Author: Made more scenes for the other girl again
Shipper: Stupid, garbage manga, waste of time.
* See their ship talk*
Shipper: OMG!! Did you see? that's so intense, the romance level is so high, they are canon! OMG.
Author decided to end the manga with the other pairing. But at second thought, the shipper is so persistent over the years so maybe if this girl will stay single, they will continue with their ship even if he is married to someone else... what to do to stop them from their delusions
', ahh I see I will make her end up with someone else.. that way they will give up if both of them are married.
Shipper: This is not real!! This is a lie! Everything was about our ship! They are so much in love with each other.

Normal readers: Where?
Reader 1: You will not see because you do not have a shipper eyes.. shippers eyes can make people delusional, you know?

This reminds me of people who ship Nalu. Trying to find hints for Nalu, trying to find evidences that Luffy has something for Nami.
Oda: No. He is not. He's not turn on by Nami or anything, there's no romantic feeling at all.
*make scenes for other girl and luffy*
Shipper: Does Oda think, he can fool us? We're not stupid. Trying to deny it. It's the real thing.

That's how a shipper eyes are. They will try to find everything according to their ship. See the scenes differently and that it has something to do with *romance*. Their ship have a special feeling for each other and will forever be in denial.
subarashiniAug 21, 2016 7:53 AM
Aug 21, 2016 7:46 AM

Aug 2010
sumusiko said:
Hijazi said:
The last chapter put the nail in coffin of bleach. As if plot holes and inconsistencies were not enough, kubo threw a forced ichihime relationship as well. For 500+ chapters Rukia is the significant other to Ichigo with all the symbolism of two sharing destiny, black sun/white moon, the one who stopped the rain etc etc (oh I didn't make that up it all came from kubo mind you). But kubo threw all that into gutter in the last 50 or so chapters to justify a ichihime relationship. That's why it is forced and you can't blame ichiruke fans to be upset at the end pairings.

For those saying ichiruki is just platonic and no romantic feelings were involved I'll just leave these here:

http://kawaichappy.livejournal.com/17953.html
http://deathberry.com/index.php?topic=249.70 (read spiderkiss post)

well that's about who should have ended with who.

Now coming to the bleach verse, its plot and its ending; there are so many things left unexplained that hardly anyone (except the ichihime fans) will be pleased or not get upset with it. i.e
where are urahara and co.?
who is the new soul king (if there is one)?
what exactly happened to juha's remnant reitsu? ichigo's kid blew it or aizen absorbed it?
why is aizen acting like a good kid now?
how are the worlds standing if there is no soul king? he/it never got mentioned so . . .
what happened to Harribal (or whatever her name was)?
where are the royal guards?
why juha was affected by kyokasuigetsu?
Yachiru being zaraki's zanpaktu?
what happened to the surviving quincies (the glutton and zombie boy)?
Soul king's history?
mysteries surrounding yoroichi, urahara, mayuri?
etc etc

So don't you think it would have been better if all or some of these were answered in the last chapter instead of characters and shippings majority never care about? It is a shonen manga right? so why the hell did we get a shojo end with the two pair getting together and lived happily ever after?

Also there is discontent about how Juha (the guy with the powers of SK, all the strenitters, Yama's bankai and his own) was defeated, trashing of unohana and ukitake, no action on part of the fathers and espadas etc etc.

That's why all the hate and disappointment you are seeing around.

Just gotta say, anyone who reads SpiderKiss post and still says there's no romantic hints between Rukia and Ichigo is either blind, in denial or plain stupid.

I get it that no one can take away from you the privilege of fighting the good fight but man... just let it go... With those kind of posts you will not convince anyone except spark more ppl to argue with you unless that is the reason why you are still going at it? there are so many things you can get mad about in all the mess Bleach has and one thing you are absolutely stuck on is romance...

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Aug 21, 2016 8:03 AM

Jun 2014
BigBoss said:
sumusiko said:

I get it that no one can take away from you the privilege of fighting the good fight but man... just let it go... With those kind of posts you will not convince anyone except spark more ppl to argue with you unless that is the reason why you are still going at it? there are so many things you can get mad about in all the mess Bleach has and one thing you are absolutely stuck on is romance...

The story already became too retarded after Full bringer arc for me to bother with anything other than Ichigo ending with Rukia, which seemed kinda obvious so I just read bleach for shits and giggles
Aug 21, 2016 8:12 AM

Aug 2010
sumusiko said:
BigBoss said:

The story already became too retarded after Full bringer arc for me to bother with anything other than Ichigo ending with Rukia, which seemed kinda obvious so I just read bleach for shits and giggles

And I'm sure there are million other ways for you to vent your frustration/disappointment on this subject rather than keep bringing up "Ichiruki" in a thread that is let's be honest is completely irrelevant to shipping wars, it kinda became it tnx to couple of nice gentleman who keep bringing it up.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Aug 21, 2016 8:13 AM
Aug 2016
SmoothJazzDavis said:
sumusiko said:

I'm not a professional psychotherapist but I've always had good grades at it(the best / sometimes second best in my class).

Call me a shipper but like I've said, Ichigo has shown romantic feelings towards Rukia MOSTLY during SS arc, he became a bit more bland of a character after the SS arc but it was in general not only to Rukia but towards everyone, he became even more generic, Rukia however showed CLEAR signs of loving Ichigo not only during the first Arc but also the SS arc and even afterwards besides the HM arc where she barely showed up.

While there was no clear "I love you" it was still quite obvious (At least to me) and having read plenty of romance book (books & manga) the behavior I've seen so far had further supported my theory, not to mention that Kubo isn't that bright in terms of uniqueness when it comes to romance, during the first arc there were clear signs from Rukia which can be seen in several romance manga. (*Ahem* Tsundere Rukia *Ahem*)

Not to mention the obvious symbolism that kubo left behind for the readers throughout the manga.
The whole bleach following the exact storyline of Tanabata which is a romance story in japan or the whole Black Sun / White Moon symbolism.
http://i.imgur.com/KvBZqAq.jpg

Just that scene is pretty obvious. What's that? Ehh, that's nothing. Only some friday's flirting in the bar.

That scene reminds me a lot of this scene

ahh look at Rukia's eyes while Renji is pretending to be happy. She's so sad. she even asked him "Really?" then got upset and walked away while saying thank you she still look so upset.

Rejini you should've told her you will miss her and don't want to separate. Because that's clearly what she's feeling too.
Aug 21, 2016 8:16 AM
Jul 2018
They should had donated those books instead of burning them. Many poor kids wish to at least have one book. Or they could at least sell the items on eBay.
Lowlife jerks.
Aug 21, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
dakotasapphire said:
Funny how rukia and ichigo are OBVIOUSLY FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE AND SHE'S From another world. And Orihime is a friend from the past, and a gentle beautiful girl who's very similar to ichigo and actually shows many signs of liking/loving him. So why would the author put ichigo with rukia? Their relationship is purely comical/too serious.

LOL.

Koffeetoffe123 said:
But this is shounen so.

Yes. so why is it that we get a shojo end with the two pair getting together and lived happily ever after? Any clue? I mean seriously. This is a shonen right?

sumusiko said:

Agreed. kwaiichappy's essays/analysis are great too btw.
BigBoss said:
And I'm sure there are million other ways for you to vent your frustration/disappointment on this subject rather than keep bringing up "Ichiruki" in a thread that is let's be honest is completely irrelevant to shipping wars, it kinda became it tnx to couple of nice gentleman who keep bringing it up.

Oh come on! how is it irrelevant? End pairings are a huge disappointment to the respective fans too. Like sumusiko many were following it solely for the confirmation of the said ship so to see it under the bus will obviously left them upset. hence the burning of the manga.
Aug 21, 2016 8:59 AM
Aug 2016
Hijazi said:

Koffeetoffe123 said:
But this is shounen so.

Yes. so why is it that we get a shojo end with the two pair getting together and lived happily ever after? Any clue? I mean seriously. This is a shonen right?

[

Just because a pairing ended up together or got married together. Doesn't mean a shounen have the same troupe like Shoujo.

Goku also got married with Chichi. Even thought Dragon Ball was mostly about fight. Even though almost the whole Dragon Ball series ,Goku and Bulma are together and it started with them.
Yusuku ended up with Keiko even though, he have more time with Botan and Botan started it all for him.

The author can pair up anyone he want without the need to follow that shoujo troupe.
Aug 21, 2016 9:01 AM

Aug 2010
Hijazi said:
Oh come on! how is it irrelevant? End pairings are a huge disappointment to the respective fans too. Like sumusiko many were following it solely for the confirmation of the said ship so to see it under the bus will obviously left them upset. hence the burning of the manga.

Because I didn't make this thread for shipping reasons? I am one of the ppl who don't give a shit about who ended up with who but am disappointed with what we got when it comes to everything else because that is what I cared about, as is the reason the kind gentleman who burned all those Bleach volumes from the pictre did. If you wanna vent your frustration about sunken ships, make a thread about it. I guess it's my bad for not stating that the reason the dude burned the manga was that he was dissapointed with what the manga became not for stupid shipping reasons... this just proves that the first thing a shipper thinks when he sees something like this is "oh I get him, definitely mad because Ichiruki didn't happen" ........

Aug 21, 2016 9:35 AM

Jun 2015
Koffeetoffe123 said:
Hijazi said:

Just because a pairing ended up together or got married together. Doesn't mean a shounen have the same troupe like Shoujo.

Goku also got married with Chichi. Even thought Dragon Ball was mostly about fight. Even though almost the whole Dragon Ball series ,Goku and Bulma are together and it started with them.
Yusuku ended up with Keiko even though, he have more time with Botan and Botan started it all for him.

The author can pair up anyone he want without the need to follow that shoujo troupe.

You didn't get my point. I didn't want the last chapter to be a shipping confirmation (kubo could have made a panel or two for who ended with who). I wanted some of the plot holes get covered, a little light on post Yhwach world functioning, and what happened to RG, urahara & co. among others. Not to see some two pairs and their kids.
BigBoss said:
Because I didn't make this thread for shipping reasons? I am one of the ppl who don't give a shit about who ended up with who but am disappointed with what we got when it comes to everything else because that is what I cared about, as is the reason the kind gentleman who burned all those Bleach volumes from the pictre did. If you wanna vent your frustration about sunken ships, make a thread about it. I guess it's my bad for not stating that the reason the dude burned the manga was that he was dissapointed with what the manga became not for stupid shipping reasons... this just proves that the first thing a shipper thinks when he sees something like this is "oh I get him, definitely mad because Ichiruki didn't happen" ........

well I am saying that most of the disappointment (not just this dude) have to do with the end pairings too. So if there is a thread about how disappointed the fans are with the end; it is obvious the shippers would vent their frustration too.
Also what do you expect with a finale like this. It is obvious the shipping wars would stem from it.
Aug 21, 2016 9:51 AM

Jun 2014
Koffeetoffe123 said:
Hijazi said:

[

DBZ was never focused in the relationship between anyone besides Goku with Picollo at the start, Goku and Vegeta's, Gohan and Vide and Gohan and Picollo. And these relationship are developed only on specific times and never touched upon again besides Goku's and Vegetas

DBZ has literally 0 relationship development besides with these 4-5 characters, yet you're trying to compare it with Bleach where it's focused on relationship development between Ichigo and his friends + Gotei 13.

This is irrelevant but ill leave this here

SteelHardAug 21, 2016 9:57 AM
Aug 21, 2016 9:58 AM
Mar 2016
Hijazi said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

You didn't get my point. I didn't want the last chapter to be a shipping confirmation (kubo could have made a panel or two for who ended with who). I wanted some of the plot holes get covered, a little light on post Yhwach world functioning, and what happened to RG, urahara & co. among others. Not to see some two pairs and their kids.
BigBoss said:

well I am saying that most of the disappointment (not just this dude) have to do with the end pairings too. So if there is a thread about how disappointed the fans are with the end; it is obvious the shippers would vent their frustration too.
Also what do you expect with a finale like this. It is obvious the shipping wars would stem from it.

^^ Here. I couldn't help but think that Kubo just got tired of shipping wars, that he chose to end the manga just to make it clear who end up with who. Especially whenever I remember how annoyed he was in twitter because of shipping fans who keep on complaining why their ship doesn't have moment together and how he tried to explain This is shounen! stop complaining about your favorite couple blah blah.

That was a big F for those who ridicule him because of their ship.

But I am disappointed as well in that part. I admire how he didn't get scared of the backlash he will receive from that big fandom of Ichiruki.

But I am disappointed that he ended his manga without explaining anything. What about those who don't care about shipping? We deserve a better conclusion.

But.. I just want to think that maybe he will make a fan book or character book just to explain everything.
Or who knows... it's their way of "marketing" so if he made a prequel or special manga volume just for that. Curious Japanese readers will buy them.

sumusiko said:
Koffeetoffe123 said:

DBZ was never focused in the relationship between anyone besides Goku with Picollo at the start, Goku and Vegeta's, Gohan and Vide and Gohan and Picollo. And these relationship are developed only on specific times and never touched upon again besides Goku's and Vegetas

DBZ has literally 0 relationship development besides with these 4-5 characters, yet you're trying to compare it with Bleach where it's focused on relationship development between Ichigo and his friends + Gotei 13.

Rukia will always be a part of Ichigo's life. Bleach is about this normal guy who became Shinigami and experienced a lot of things after getting involve with this Shinigami. That's why from the beginning the first title was " Death and Strawberry" and even the last chapter have the same title. They have that connection, that bond between them but that doesn't necessarily mean "there's something romantic going on". That is the bond they have "the human who's life has change and the shinigami who changed his life". There are so many stories like that but that doesn't mean they are in love with each other or that there's something romantic going on.

But that doesn't necessary mean, that Kubo has plan for them to end up together or anything romantic. You can analyze the character all you want, hold on to what they are saying. The characters may say "I will never do it" but then do it after a while. The character will say " This is what I will never do" but end up doing it later on. Because characters are based on human personalities.
But if the author himself said that "There is nothing romantic going on between them and they only have is strong nakamanship" then you have to believe it, since it's his story. He know it better than you do.

I see some Ichiruki fans say " You fooled us! You betrayed us!"
That's super stupid because from the very beginning. He never said that there will be romance between them, from the very beginning he made it clear that they are not in love with each other, there's no romantic going on, it's just nakamanship.

This is what's really annoying with shippers. They would rather believe what they think, the thing that they made up based on their shipping judgment, than what the author himself said.
I have said this before in my previous reply to you:

"This reminds me of people who ship Nalu. Trying to find hints for Nalu, trying to find evidences that Luffy has something for Nami.
Oda: No. He is not. He's not turn on by Nami or anything, there's no romantic feeling at all.
Shipper: Does Oda think, he can fool us? We're not stupid. Trying to deny it. It's the real thing."

That's how shippers are. While for most readers, Luffy is asexual and can't see having romantic feeling for anyone. Shippers still believe there's something.
subarashiniAug 21, 2016 10:16 AM
Aug 21, 2016 11:18 AM
Jun 2013
sumusiko said:
-Artorias said:

Following this train of thought he shouldn't have ended it with pairings then. Ichigo showed far more affection towards Rukia than he ever did towards Orihime

I agree it shouldn't have ended with any pairings, save us all of this embarrasing situation.
And no, you're wrong there was not any affection beyond friendship between Rukia and Ichigo.
Aug 21, 2016 11:20 AM

Dec 2015
BigBoss said:
Guess the ending didn't sit that well...

Unfortunately.. they are Ichiruki fans.
Japanese fans also didn't like what they did and is asking them to stop because it's embarrassing, they are worried that if overseas fans heard about it, they will think they are all "otaku". Especially after they feel proud of Pokemon Go's popularity.
Nunnally03Aug 21, 2016 11:24 AM
Aug 21, 2016 11:29 AM

Aug 2010
Nunnally03 said:
BigBoss said:
Guess the ending didn't sit that well...

Japanese fans also didn't like what they did and is asking them to stop because it's embarrassing, they are worried that if overseas fans heard about it, they will think they are all "otaku". Especially after they feel proud of Pokemon Go's popularity.

While I have seen on twitter ppl destroying Bleach merchandise because of shippings, this particular picture is not shipping related, it's from a guy who said he is disappointed with the series he loved the most, and this is how he coped with it, nothing related to Ichiruki or Ichihime.

Aug 21, 2016 11:32 AM

Jun 2014
subarashini said:
Hijazi said:

^^ Here. I couldn't help but think that Kubo just got tired of shipping wars, that he chose to end the manga just to make it clear who end up with who. Especially whenever I remember how annoyed he was in twitter because of shipping fans who keep on complaining why their ship doesn't have moment together and how he tried to explain This is shounen! stop complaining about your favorite couple blah blah.

But I am disappointed as well in that part. I admire how he didn't get scared of the backlash he will receive from that big fandom of Ichiruki.

But I am disappointed that he ended his manga without explaining anything. What about those who don't care about shipping? We deserve a better conclusion.

But.. I just want to think that maybe he will make a fan book or character book just to explain everything.
Or who knows... it's their way of "marketing" so if he made a prequel or special manga volume just for that. Curious Japanese readers will buy them.

sumusiko said:

Rukia will always be a part of Ichigo's life. Bleach is about this normal guy who became Shinigami and experienced a lot of things after getting involve with this Shinigami. That's why from the beginning the first title was " Death and Strawberry" and even the last chapter have the same title. They have that connection, that bond between them but that doesn't necessarily mean "there's something romantic going on". That is the bond they have "the human who's life has change and the shinigami who changed his life". There are so many stories like that but that doesn't mean they are in love with each other or that there's something romantic going on.

But that doesn't necessary mean, that Kubo has plan for them to end up together or anything romantic. You can analyze the character all you want, hold on to what they are saying. The characters may say "I will never do it" but then do it after a while. The character will say " This is what I will never do" but end up doing it later on. Because characters are based on human personalities.
But if the author himself said that "There is nothing romantic going on between them and they only have is strong nakamanship" then you have to believe it, since it's his story. He know it better than you do.

That's super stupid because from the very beginning. He never said that there will be romance between them, from the very beginning he made it clear that they are not in love with each other, there's no romantic going on, it's just nakamanship.

This is what's really annoying with shippers. They would rather believe what they think, the thing that they made up based on their shipping judgment, than what the author himself said.

"This reminds me of people who ship Nalu. Trying to find hints for Nalu, trying to find evidences that Luffy has something for Nami.
Shipper: Does Oda think, he can fool us? We're not stupid. Trying to deny it. It's the real thing."

That's how shippers are. While for most readers, Luffy is asexual and can't see having romantic feeling for anyone. Shippers still believe there's something.

The problem isn't that Ichigo didn't end up with Rukia, the problem is that he ended up with Orihime, there was literally 0 relationship build up between them that hadn't already happen between Ichigo and Rukia, not only that but Ichigo remained asexual the whole fucking manga besides in the last chapter where he's married.

Would rather have no pairings than this bullshit ending.

Exactly the same thing can be said about Rukia and Renji.

Like I've said before, one sided love is not a romantic relationship or romantic development either.

By the way he didn't say this:
"There is nothing romantic going on between them and they only have is strong nakamanship"

he said
"It's not a romantic relationship but it isn't just a friendship either".

This was like 3 or 4 years ago as well, doesn't mean that they can't develop these feelings later on.

He could've said the same about Orihime

"It's not a romantic relationship, they're just friends"

and they still ended up married.
SteelHardAug 21, 2016 11:39 AM
Aug 21, 2016 11:41 AM

Dec 2015
BigBoss said:
Nunnally03 said:

While I have seen on twitter ppl destroying Bleach merchandise because of shippings, this particular picture is not shipping related, it's from a guy who said he is disappointed with the series he loved the most, and this is how he coped with it, nothing related to Ichiruki or Ichihime.

Sadly most people who did that where Ichiruki, it was even in news.
Here's more
[spoiler]

BTW the original owner of that picture you posted is a Japanese Ichiruki fan.
https://twitter.com/syati549/status/766633828714545152/photo/1

Aug 21, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2010
Nunnally03 said:
BigBoss said:

Sadly most people who did that where Ichiruki, it was even in news.
Here's more

BTW the original owner of that picture you posted is a Japanese Ichiruki fan.
https://twitter.com/syati549/status/766633828714545152/photo/1

Not sure if that's the real source... I got it from the subreddit but saw a comment a day ago who posted the source of the picture here so I gues take it for what you will. Actually I'm pretty sure that twitter is not the actual source by the translation of that tweet, probably a butthurt shipper spreading the image but not the source.

EDIT- Yea, that's not the source, this is the same picture and it was tweeted before the one you posted so it's just ppl spreading the picture, the one I linked you is the original source.
BigBossAug 21, 2016 12:23 PM

Aug 21, 2016 4:24 PM
Mar 2016
sumusiko said:
subarashini said:

The problem isn't that Ichigo didn't end up with Rukia, the problem is that he ended up with Orihime, there was literally 0 relationship build up between them that hadn't already happen between Ichigo and Rukia, not only that but Ichigo remained asexual the whole fucking manga besides in the last chapter where he's married.

Would rather have no pairings than this bullshit ending.

Exactly the same thing can be said about Rukia and Renji.

Like I've said before, one sided love is not a romantic relationship or romantic development either.

"There is nothing romantic going on between them and they only have is strong nakamanship"

he said

This was like 3 or 4 years ago as well, doesn't mean that they can't develop these feelings later on.

He could've said the same about Orihime

"It's not a romantic relationship, they're just friends"

and they still ended up married.

Looks like you didn't understand what I have been saying or nothing just really went through since you're a harcore shipper.

Like what I have been saying. This is shounen, the most important thing is the plot, the fight and how good the story is. It's not about how romantic it is or whatever, since the romance part is not the main focus. It's not they made that manga " Okay this is to make all the readers flutter".
The author can make his character end up with whoever he want to and yes, it doesn't matter if it makes to you or not. When a shounen manga is about to end, they will focus on the story, trying to clear as many plot holes as they can and clear as many questions as they can. Since they can just make the MC end up with whoever they want.

Now: What I am seeing or getting from your posts is that. You don't believe that this is the ending couple that Kubo really want and that he did that just for revenge to jump or that he's just forced to. Because of your absolute belief that Ichiruki is the real end game.

Let us evaluate:
Jump and it's editor: Are people who's main priority is to get more money. To make sure, they will profit in a manga as much as they can.
Ichiruki: is a bigfans base. Meaning, they can earn more from this fanbase than Ichihime. So as long as Kubo have plan to make them (Ichiruki) the end game, there wouldn't be a problem. If Jump knew from the beginning that Ichiruki is the end game, then they can do more things for Bleach even after it ended (just like in Naruto). Naruhina didn't make sense to anyone but well even after Naruto ended, Kishimoto and Jump is still earning a lot because Naruhina fans and those fans who didn't care about the shipping but just love Naruto supported them.

Last Arc: In a popular manga like Bleach. Even if they said "this is the last arc" that doesn't mean, it will end any time soon. It can take months and even years before the manga end. Since the author have to make things clearer.

So if jump or Kubo's editor is annoying him like you said. He could request for a new editor (yes this is possible-especially if it's affecting the author to this extent). Now if jump is forcing him to write the story according to what they think will give them get more profit, no matter which editor they pick will never change Kubo's situation - then this make sense for the stubborn Kubo to get annoyed.

So the only possible scenarion here is that:
Jump knew that Kubo has different plan, that he doesn't have plan to make Ichiruki his end game, but jump knew that it will not be good since if he do that Ichiruki fans will get angry and will stop supporting Bleach. Seeing how Ichihime can't get more popular than Ichiruki, they tried their best to make him change his mind, but Kubo is stubborn so nothing could change his mind.
During last arc. I am sure that it's obvious to everyone that Ichime have more moments in last arc and that RenRuki (if that's what you call them) also have more moments than Ichiruki. From there on out, Kubo's ending couple is getting more obvious. That's why I don't understand, why you act as if Ichime is something that just suddenly happen or like a last minute decision and it's not like they do never have any moments in other arcs like SS arc, HM arc, Arrancar arc and so on, they have moments from those either.
s being forced to change his ending plan, because they knew it's something that they will not make anymore profit but make fans angry instead. So they were probably trying t
No matter how I look at it. It looks like Kubo was being forced make him change his end game to Ichiruki. But the stubborn Kubo got even more annoyed and still stick with his original. Jump probably said something to him, so he ended his manga earlier than what is originally planned with the ending couple that he really want to show that they cannot control him.

He do not need to mess up with his ending couple just to annoy jump. He could just simply end his manga in an even worst way, without making Ichiruki fans mad- If the ending couple is not the issue for jump. Because if you will read the last two chapter, he tried his best to at least show whatever happened to his characters.

So that's the only reason I can see why would jump axed his manga or why would Kubo end his manga earlier than expected - He was being forced to change his ending plan, which he didn't agreed to.

But since you are a shipper. Like I said, shipper really do see things differently. You will never believe that the ending couple is what the author really chose himself. You believe there is something between Ichigo and Rukia,when we see nothing.

Ichiruki fans: They are absolute, they have more moments together and they are in love with each other.
Ichime: No they don't. Obviously they only have friendship between them. Ichigo also treat Orihime differently.

Non-shipper: No problem with the ending couple, we saw it coming but the ending sucks.
subarashiniAug 21, 2016 5:48 PM
Aug 21, 2016 7:43 PM

Jun 2014
Your argument makes no sense. You realize Jump has NO authority over what the author designs/writes right? He wasn't being forced to do a thing other than rushing the series. The only authority they have is to cancel the publishment of the series and therefore make Kubo rush it since the sales have been terrible and it was occupying space.
Aug 21, 2016 8:30 PM

Jan 2011
Cabron said:
MasterHavik said:
I'm dancing right now to this.....yes....yes...fucking yes...

This is what you get for dragging out your piece of shit manga and wasted my life with that dumb anime. Fucking burn everything with his name on it. Kubo should never work in this business again. I get sick of these clowns just looking to make one big IP and milk it for all its worth.

I'm sorry...but him and the guy behind Naruto really piss me off.
Hey, let's blame the editors and Shounen Jump while we're at it. ;)
Jump is like the manga version of Nintedno. All they care about is money and want IPS that they can milk for decades.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 21, 2016 11:54 PM

Jun 2013
sumusiko said:
Your argument makes no sense. You realize Jump has NO authority over what the author designs/writes right? He wasn't being forced to do a thing other than rushing the series. The only authority they have is to cancel the publishment of the series and therefore make Kubo rush it since the sales have been terrible and it was occupying space.

Don't editor 'force' the writer to change some stuff? So doesn't it make it part of Jump? I mean lots of mangaka complained that they couldn't write what they wanted because their editors wouldn't let them, so what does that mean?
Aug 22, 2016 1:36 AM

Sep 2008
Those pics came from westerners not Japan.

The Japanese Bleach fandom is mocking the western fanbase for being so immature, burning their volumes and bothering Kubo.
more... here

LittleStarAug 22, 2016 1:41 AM
Aug 22, 2016 4:02 AM
Mar 2015
SOMEONE BURNED THESE VOLUMES?! ARE THEY SICK?

I've always wanted to have at least one volume of Bleach, but it was never available in my country. How can people waste money like that?

Also, why would you burn them? It that because of a ship? I know, IchiHime was the worst choice ever (I'm an IchiRuki shipper and I also suffer), but that was the author's choice and we have to deal with it.
Aug 22, 2016 4:08 AM
Mar 2016
sumusiko said:

I do not know how long have you been reading manga. Because if you been reading manga for years. You will know just how many Mangaka complained about their editors trying to change their story. - jump is well known for that.

Your argument is the one that doesn't make sense. You have closed your mind with your delusional belief about your ship. Back then.. I am only annoyed at how shippers will fight in almost every forums, but now I realized how scary shippers way of thinking are... scary.

I suggest for you to read more manga. Maybe that way, your mind will be more open with the fact that "not every couple you ship will end up together". You can whine all you want, you can complain all you want, cry if you want and live in doubt for the rest of your life. But nothing will change the fact that, at the end of the day, the author chose to end his manga with your rival couple.
Since I have seen shippers long enough. I know nothing will cross your mind, like I said.. you have different eyes, heart and brain when it comes to the manga you are reading. So you will believe nothing but your "my ship is the real one"

Anyway, the hype is gone and Bleach has ended. After 15 years of shipping war, the author has chosen which pairing won and in this case, Ichime fans won this war.

You may think, they lost the battle but in the end they won the war.

Also. Your argument that Bleach was being rushed to end is also wrong.
Although Bleach doesn't make as much compared to when Bleach is at it's peak. Bleach is still earning more, compared to other manga in jumps. If they let those manga run, why would they cancel Bleach whose giving them more money?
Naruto ended years after they announced that the ending is near.
subarashiniAug 22, 2016 4:26 AM
Aug 22, 2016 6:15 AM

Oct 2013
metsujin said:
sumusiko said:

Don't editor 'force' the writer to change some stuff? So doesn't it make it part of Jump? I mean lots of mangaka complained that they couldn't write what they wanted because their editors wouldn't let them, so what does that mean?

No, editors don't 'force" the writers!

There has never been a complain of a mangaka in Jump about their editors not allowing something.

Yep, editors see the mangaka name and hear the mangaka plans for the series and can request for changes or reject ideas(I would hope the editor of Fairy Tail's Mashima would do this more often), but that is not an absolute, the mangaka can defend his idea and even ending up doing what he wants.
Like posted by Oda, he makes is Name, delivers it to the editor, sees the requests done by the editor, and if he agrees makes the changes, if not than "fight". And than the cycle repeats. Again and Again.
Note that this is how it works in novels and in the west as well. Even J.K. Rowling Harry Potter series had an editor doing the exact same thing.

For example Toriyama made Goku an adult, but all the editor department(not only his editor, but the all department) didn't liked and rejected that idea because people were starting to really like and be familiar with the kid Goku. Still as we know Today there is a Adult Goku, Toriyama was sure about that idea and he kept with it.

Another example, in the opposite, is Togashi that didn't know what to do with his characters in Yu Yu Hakusho, and so thought it would be a good idea to just 180º them, obviously that was rejected, and because it was a weak evasion of the problem, Togashi accepted the decision. In HxH happened again with Gon, and this time he indeed made the 180º change.

To note that Kubo never complained about the editorial. What he said was when he was doing Zombie Powder he heard to much the advices of the editor, basically every opinion that the editor gave him he made happen(think what it would be if you would do everything a friend advice you) and so that(the following, not the advice) was a reason for the early demise of the series.
In Jump Giga he against comes out and says that a manga is not hearing to much the editors, like the mistake he did in Zombie Powder, or a series will not have is own sparkle and all series will be the same.
There is zero complain about that.
bigivelfhqAug 22, 2016 6:20 AM
Aug 22, 2016 6:47 AM

May 2014
Despite dropping Bleach pretty early on, had I somehow found the will to keep going, this is the ending I would have wanted. Sure, the plot kinda went to pot from what I've heard as well as the spoilers I've seen- but Bleach never had the most groundbreaking story to begin with...and it had problems with pacing and exposition even in the earlier arcs. However, fans stuck with it despite those misgivings.

Everybody knows that Kubo was given a certain amount of chapters until Shueisha were cutting their losses which does seem kind of unfair for a series that's been running in Jump for over 15 years. However, Kubo started the final arc about 4 years ago...he had the sufficient time to neatly wrap up the story with a little ribbon on top- nearly 700 chapters to develop his main cast and story, but it's clear he didn't do that. Perhaps he intended to, but due to his pacing issues it obviously never happened. So of course I can understand why long time fans are so angry at him. Although fans apparently burning all their Bleach volumes is excessive...why not just burn the final one or something?

Don't like the end game pairings? Just burn the volume that gets them together!! XD
Although in all honesty, I think Ichigo x Orihime fits more than Ichigo x Rukia- taking Ichigo out of the equation because he didn't show any romantic interest in anyone from what I've seen- it makes more sense!

Orihime loved Ichigo since the beginning, so their romance is more believable and could've developed had they lived a relatively normal life during the timeskip. Of course we don't see that, but since when was Kubo writing an epic romance? Same can be said with Rukia x Renji...except I feel that there was a clear chemistry with them from the very beginning- even when they were young...they just had issues to overcome first & Ichigo's early invervention pretty much set that into motion for them. So I'm happy that Renji got his girl despite the obvious lack of development and build up. The romance just suffers as much as any plot point in Bleach...it's just raises a ton of questions and not many answers.

Anyway, I think Ichigo and Rukia do love each other...but not all love is romantic- they clearly have an intentionally platonic relationship that should never be undermined by shippers just because it doesn't involve kissing, holding hands and marriage. If anything, its strength despite the lack of those things make it really beautiful. Their fates are clearly heavily linked, and perhaps they are soulmates of a sort, but why does that always have to come in the form of romantic love? Being someone's romantic partner isn't necessarily the pinnacle place to be, and I think that's the case with Ichigo and Rukia.

That's my two cents anyway, although I can definitely see why people are really mad- especially if it's their favourite series...I'd probably feel exactly the same way if HxH ended with everybody getting murdered in the Dark Continent, then having a timeskip showing Gon x Alluka together and them somehow having a child that's discovered by old man Hisoka (cue Freecs obsession no. 2)

People get really invested and that's equal parts wonderful, exhausting and dangerous.

Damn, look at me writing essays about series I've completely stopped following lmao
Strawberrycake48Aug 22, 2016 6:55 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 6:53 AM
Aug 2016
For example Toriyama made Goku an adult, but all the editor department(not only his editor, but the all department) didn't liked and rejected that idea because people were starting to really like and be familiar with the kid Goku. Still as we know Today there is a Adult Goku, Toriyama was sure about that idea and he kept with it.

I am a big fan of Dragon Ball so this is not right.
Toriyama's original plan was for Goku to spend few chapters as a kid and then the rest will be him as an adult. But the editors didn't agree to it since like you said people got attached to the young Goku and they loved (What the readers want is important since they earn from them) and so instead of Goku staying as a child just for a while, Toriyama was forced to changed his plan and made Goku spent more chapters as a kid. (So yes his story has changed than what he originally planned because of editors).

After years of Dragon Ball with young Goku, people were starting to get tired of it and so the sales wre dropping. Therefore Toriyama had to do something and that's when they agreed to make Goku into an adult.

Toriyama wanted to end Dragon Ball after Cell saga ( That's why Goku died ) but Jump forced him to make it longer (because of how popular it became),and so Toriyama had to add something more to the story and so his original plan has changed.
But it ruined Dragon Ball as well. Dragon Ball was at it's best until Cell Saga.

That's business Bro.
Try to milk it as much as they can and as long as they can.
Koffeetoffe123Aug 22, 2016 7:58 AM
Aug 22, 2016 7:21 AM

Jul 2013
I went to the TV Tropes page of the Die For Our Ship Bleach's section and after watching some reactions of the IchiRuki cult of the manga ending I got rejoiced xD

They will never cease to amaze me with their fanatism.
Aug 22, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2008
I wouldn't destroy books like that....but I'm really f*cking glad I didn't spend a DIME on the series....aside from a cute Rukia keychain. :p

What about those who don't care about shipping? We deserve a better conclusion.

Hellz yes, YOU GUYS DO. There was nothing good about that ending. Nothing.

perhaps they are soulmates of a sort, but why does that always have to come in the form of romantic love?

Um..........

That IS what "soul mate" means. That you were born to be with that person. For eternity.

ChiibiAug 22, 2016 10:12 AM

Aug 22, 2016 7:56 AM

Jun 2014
metsujin said:
sumusiko said:

Certain words, or insults or even H content may not be allowed but they are not allowed to change the story at their whim
Aug 22, 2016 11:04 AM
Aug 2016
sumusiko said:

he said

Question- 先生としてはこの2人の絆というものをどうお考えなんでしょうか?
Kubo- 友情とも違うし、恋愛感情でもないんですよね、2人の関係は。これだけ近い位置にいながら恋愛に発展しないというのは、ほかの作品ではなかなかないんじゃないかな、とも思いますし(笑)。
ただ今回、一護が「ルキアは大切な仲間だ」と言うシーンがあるんですけど、その言葉が2人の関係性を良く表していると思います.

Question- What do you think the bond is that these two have with each other?

Kubo- It’s not friendship but it’s not an amorous feeling either. With these two’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance
But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains their relationship well.

Credits goes to:(This translation is by Melodymix, an IchiRuki shipper)
Koffeetoffe123Aug 22, 2016 5:32 PM
Aug 22, 2016 2:13 PM

Nov 2008
If it's "not friendship" but "not romance", then what the f*ck IS it? Maternal? lol

Aug 22, 2016 7:25 PM
Mar 2016
Chiibi said:
I wouldn't destroy books like that....but I'm really f*cking glad I didn't spend a DIME on the series....aside from a cute Rukia keychain. :p

What about those who don't care about shipping? We deserve a better conclusion.

perhaps they are soulmates of a sort, but why does that always have to come in the form of romantic love?

Um..........

That IS what "soul mate" means. That you were born to be with that person. For eternity.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic with your reply or not since you capitalized that "YOU GUYS DO". But yes, we do deserve to get an ending which will explain things better, especially for readers who spent money for years in this manga - not just the ending for delusional shippers. We deserve something for us who don't give a shit about who ends up with who. But I can just think that it's his way of ending that stupid shipping war.

http://foreverconscious.com/the-difference-between-soulmates-and-life-partners

That's a good explanation on what's the difference between a life partner and a soulmate.
Aug 22, 2016 7:55 PM

Nov 2008
subarashini said:
Chiibi said:

Um..........

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic with your reply or not since you capitalized that "YOU GUYS DO". But yes, we do deserve to get an ending which will explain things better, especially for readers who spent money for years in this manga - not just the ending for delusional shippers. We deserve something for us who don't give a shit about who ends up with who. But I can just think that it's his way of ending that stupid shipping war.

No, no sarcasm here. Honestly, I thought the ending was rushed faster than con dealer room line-ups and had more holes than Swiss cheese. Those caps were just for emphasis.

I never believed those two terms were any different from each other....a blog entry won't fix it lol

Aug 22, 2016 11:22 PM

Jun 2013
Chiibi said:
If it's "not friendship" but "not romance", then what the f*ck IS it? Maternal? lol

Its a platonic relationship, I'm still surprise some people don't get that.
Aug 23, 2016 12:27 AM

Nov 2008
metsujin said:
Chiibi said:

"Platonic" is the same as "friends", pretty much......well, I suppose it's "relationship without sex". lol

Aug 23, 2016 12:44 AM

Jun 2013
Chiibi said:
metsujin said:

"Platonic" is the same as "friends", pretty much......well, I suppose it's "relationship without sex". lol

It's without sex, and there's nothing romantic between them, so saying its a platonic relationship is the best way to describe it.
Aug 23, 2016 1:30 AM

May 2011

Thanks a lot for this link. Enjoyed reading this post very much. And from the way things are explained it seems like such a powerful mutual love story that's been hidden beneath all those battles. And thanks to all the posts detailing the meaning behind the tanabata story and its similarities with bleach's story. Kubo-sensei is a genius to weave such a romantic story in such a subtle manner in bleach.

Started watching bleach a few days ago reached till ep 98. Haven't read the manga yet. But guessing the anime adaptation closely follows the manga. And from the anime too its extremely obvious how much Ichigo likes Rukia and the other way round too. I mean who in their right minds would jump to their deaths by going off to Soul Society when there are so many stronger opponents waiting to cut you down. And look at how Ichigo reacts everytime Rukia is involved. And how Rukia also looks out for Ichigo everytime. All subtly shown but very much visible throughout all of the story. All of these moments made me fall in love with this very cute pairing.

Though all of the Ichigo-Rukia moments have been shown in a much under toned manner. Probably also justified, since its a shounen manga to begin with and with the main focus on the adventure part rather than the romantic part.

Just read the last chapter the other day. It's a total troll chapter. I'll just be pretending that this chapter never existed and cherish the very many cute moments between Ichigo & Rukia. Guess in shounen manga one is not allowed to write a sad ending or an open ending where both Ichigo and Rukia never end up with each other cause they are from different worlds and neither do they end up with anyone else 'cause they both simply can't do without each other. Oh well.
Aug 23, 2016 3:24 AM

Jun 2014
I think some people need to realize: Kubo isn't your bitch. He's not going to do something just because that's what YOU want. It's HIS story, and he's free to do whatever the hell he wants with it. Oh, your stupid little ship didn't sail? Boo-fucking-hoo, bitch about it for a couple days then get over it. Sure, some people might be destroying their Bleach merchandise (what a complete waste of money) for reasons that are unrelated to this shipping nonsense, but anyone who destroyed their Bleach stuff because of that reason must truly be pathetic. These are fictional pairings, so it's pretty sad if you're getting extremely salty over something as petty as who banged whom in a fictional story where romance was the most minor element. I've said it before and I'll say it again, battle shounen mangaka should never try forcing romance into their stories. All it does is create shipping wars that add nothing but unnecessary toxicity to the fanbase.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 23, 2016 4:04 AM

Mar 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
I think some people need to realize: Kubo isn't your bitch. He's not going to do something just because that's what YOU want. It's HIS story, and he's free to do whatever the hell he wants with it. Oh, your stupid little ship didn't sail? Boo-fucking-hoo, bitch about it for a couple days then get over it. Sure, some people might be destroying their Bleach merchandise (what a complete waste of money) for reasons that are unrelated to this shipping nonsense, but anyone who destroyed their Bleach stuff because of that reason must truly be pathetic. These are fictional pairings, so it's pretty sad if you're getting extremely salty over something as petty as who banged whom in a fictional story where romance was the most minor element. I've said it before and I'll say it again, battle shounen mangaka should never try forcing romance into their stories. All it does is create shipping wars that add nothing but unnecessary toxicity to the fanbase.
But they focused on the romance since every time they read/watch what they look for is something that will feed their shipper eyes to make them more delusional. They cannot believe it and will be forever in denial and feel cheated. Well serves you right, you fooled yourself by believing your shipping eyes was the right one.
*Yawn*
Not gonna argue again with a stupid troll.
Aug 23, 2016 5:51 AM
Mar 2015
Everyone screams about their ships...
just deal with it omg

I just hate the fact that Ichigo finished Yhwach with Getsuga Tenshou... it is the same as if Naruto killed his last enemy (I don't know who he was because haven't seen Shipudden yet) with Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.