Forum Settings
Forums

'Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku' Announces Supporting Cast

New
Aug 18, 2016 5:57 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Additional cast members for studio Lerche's upcoming anime adaptation of Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku were revealed in a new promotional video released on the official site. The series is expected to premiere on October 2 at 00:00 JST via AT-X.

La Pucelle: Ayane Sakura (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)
Top Speed: Yumi Uchiyama (Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru)
Fav: Kurumi Mamiya (Gakkou no Kaidan)

Character PV 1

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

The anime series will adapt the light novel written by Asari Endou and illustrated by Maruino. The novel series has been publishing since June 8, 2012 and has ten volumes released so far, with the most recent one released on April 9, 2016. In addition to the anime adaptation, the series previously received a two-volume manga adaptation drawn by Pochi Edoya, as well as a drama CD bundled with a fan guide book. An official fanbook will be released on September 17.

Source: Ota☆Suke
tsubasaloverAug 24, 2016 10:11 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Aug 18, 2016 6:07 AM

Jul 2013
Hmmm... I haven't payed too much attention to this series, but after reading the synopsis, it seems interesting. A survival game with magical girls involved? Wonder if this can outedge Madoka.

While the art looks too cutesy to be a dark show, well, one can always have a surprise...
IllyricusAug 18, 2016 6:24 AM
Aug 18, 2016 6:12 AM

Aug 2015
Another "Gakkou Gurashi" like show by Lerche, sign me the fck u----wait a second, as much as I want to like this but seriously though aside from AssClass, they just suck ass at adaptations with the mix of mediocre shows from previous seasons so I'm way pretty skeptical on this one
Aug 18, 2016 6:34 AM

Apr 2013
Omg from this preview Fav is going to have a super-annoying voice xD.
I wasn't thinking it would get that kind of high pitched voice so that's a surprise.
I would have also like top speed to be a little more low-pitched as well~.
ZefyrisAug 18, 2016 6:39 AM
Aug 18, 2016 6:35 AM

Mar 2014
Trying too hard to look cute and fluffy when the synopsis is all about how these girls are gonna be killing each other.
I know you want to bait and switch but leave some room to switch later.
Would have been better just embracing its premise more and going for a darker tone.
Aug 18, 2016 6:55 AM

Apr 2013
@Snow there's 2 errors
1)
"The novel series has been publishing since June 8, 2012 and released six volumes"
This is incorrect, without even counting the remake of the first volume (who has more chapters/content after the remake) it's still 9 volumes long right now.

魔法少女育成計画(original first volume) / 特別編集版 魔法少女育成計画 (extended remake )
魔法少女育成計画 restart(前)
魔法少女育成計画 restart(後)
魔法少女育成計画 episodes
魔法少女育成計画 limited(前)
魔法少女育成計画 limited(後)
魔法少女育成計画 JOKERS
魔法少女育成計画 ACES
魔法少女育成計画 episodes φ

So 9 if not counting the tokubetsu henshuuban, 10 if counting.

2) " with the most recent one released on September 10, 2015"
The most recent is episodes φ and was released on April 9, 2016.
Aug 18, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2012
Illyricus said:
Hmmm... I haven't payed too much attention to this series, but after reading the synopsis, it seems interesting. A survival game with magical girls involved? Wonder if this can outedge Madoka.

While the art looks too cutesy to be a dark show, well, one can always have a surprise...

As for Madoka .. Now the violence and drama in the mahou shoujo titles, has become a new trend ? Although here and say that it is more similar to GakkouGurashi.
Aug 18, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
RobertBobert said:
Illyricus said:

As for Madoka .. Now the violence and drama in the mahou shoujo titles, has become a new trend ? Although here and say that it is more similar to GakkouGurashi.
Well, I thought in Madoka because it has magical girls and dark stuff involved. And, if the series is as dark as the synopsis suggest, then they are following the same plan Shaft did with Madoka's PVs before the series aired (try to pass the series as your average, cute looking magical girl series to then, bam! introduce some twist who will turn the story darker).

Haven't watched Gakkou Gurashi (I know it's about lolis who deals with zombies and much suffering), but I know what you are implying here.
Aug 18, 2016 10:10 AM

Apr 2012
Illyricus said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, I thought in Madoka because it has magical girls and dark stuff involved. And, if the series is as dark as the synopsis suggest, then they are following the same plan Shaft did with Madoka's PVs before the series aired (try to pass the series as your average, cute looking magical girl series to then, bam! introduce some twist who will turn the story darker).

Haven't watched Gakkou Gurashi (I know it's about lolis who deals with zombies and much suffering), but I know what you are implying here.

Well, the parallels with Madoka pretty obvious, just now it is a little too popular, I think. But Madoka was more than surreal and psychological than action, so this series seems quite interesting to me.
Aug 18, 2016 11:49 AM

Jul 2013
RobertBobert said:
Illyricus said:

Well, the parallels with Madoka pretty obvious, just now it is a little too popular, I think. But Madoka was more than surreal and psychological than action, so this series seems quite interesting to me.
Yeah, I'm hoping this would get more action than Madoka (even when Madoka's fight scenes were good, the psychological parts were much more prominent).
Aug 18, 2016 8:21 PM

Dec 2014
So Madoka-esque thing?

I guess I'll watch it.

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.