Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2016 3:40 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Spoilers are out now: Here

LOL, Sebby teaching Edward how to seduce people. And Ciel shooing Soma away is both amusing and cute.

I loved seeing Ciel's cold business side. And Sebby's evil tutor aura. Can't say I cared all that much for this chapter though, even it it did have some amusement in it. I do wonder who Othello is thinking is behind this blood drive. I know a lot of us want it to be Undertaker (myself included) but what if it is someone we aren't expecting... Hm. Can't wait to see what happens when the confront this person.

And Bravat's "divination" have been unlocked.

Edit: Doesn't seem we are going to be getting a new chapter this month. However, we do seem to be getting a Special Chapter that seems to be 28 pages long.

Here are some spoilers.

And here is Yana's confirmation.

Note: Remember, no linking to illegal reading sites. And please keep the discussion focused on the events in the chapter. Theories are alright as long as the theory is focused on the actions happening this chapter, but not if focused entirely on a fan theory that really isn't focused on said chapter.

lovelyphantomOct 29, 2016 7:51 PM

Aug 18, 2016 3:02 PM
Aug 2016
When are the chapters usually translated?
Aug 19, 2016 10:59 AM
Feb 2016

*Chuckles* Almost everyone in the left panel looks so terrified of Sebastion! Especially Soma who's hiding behind Joanne. Speaking of which, can someone please tell me why he has 'that' expression on?
StarsOfRustAug 19, 2016 3:43 PM
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Aug 21, 2016 5:48 PM

Nov 2011
This chapter is such a tease.
Aug 21, 2016 9:11 PM

Feb 2015
Lol, this was basically a fanservice chapter. Or rather, the entire arc is pretty much fanservice.
Aug 22, 2016 12:01 AM
Jul 2018
And here we will have the fangirls screaming. Ok wait for it....
Aug 22, 2016 1:33 AM

Sep 2010
rayeine said:
Lol, this was basically a fanservice chapter. Or rather, the entire arc is pretty much fanservice.

Can't disagree with you, but can't say I mind ;)
Aug 22, 2016 9:11 AM

Jan 2015
DAAAT KABEDON THOUGH *___*
I'm so apperatiating the fanservice in this arc, the reapers are on the move I just can't wait XD
Aug 23, 2016 1:41 PM

Sep 2013
Flashback to the funtom idol group's beginning. Idol 101.
Sullivan finds out the different blood types and Grell/Othello get serious :)

Edward x Sebastian :O
Aug 23, 2016 9:46 PM
Aug 2016
does anyone think a character might die soon? not just like a side hoe either, like a real hoe...
I kind of hope so; I feel like there has been more fan service than drama lately. Like drama that tugs at my heart strings hasn't really been too apparent - and I miss that.
Aug 24, 2016 7:33 PM
Mar 2016
Was very happy to see more Sullivan because she is adorable👌👌✨
Sep 16, 2016 12:34 PM

Dec 2009
chellobelly said:
does anyone think a character might die soon? not just like a side hoe either, like a real hoe...
I kind of hope so; I feel like there has been more fan service than drama lately. Like drama that tugs at my heart strings hasn't really been too apparent - and I miss that.

It's a possibility that I'm kind of hoping for. But then again, we might not get one. So it's really up in the air at this point, but it does feel that way a bit doesn't it?

Also, for those that are curious we are not getting a real chapter this month but a Special Chapter to celebrate the 10th Anniversary. I have posted a spoiler link to the top along with Yana's confirmation post.

Edit: Special Chapter is out now and it is Halloween!! Ciel looks cute dressed as a little demon. Flashbacks with some new scenes were interesting, and Ciel reflecting on when he was younger as well. Loved seeing tiny Ciel again.
lovelyphantomSep 19, 2016 10:23 PM

Sep 26, 2016 2:09 PM
Feb 2016
Hehe.. Yana probably self inserted herself through Ciel by the looks of his halloween costume.

I think this special chapter is a hint at something that we all were guessing might happen this arc. People coming back from the dead? Two-Ciel theory confirmed!😆

And oh boy.. The way Sebastian is behaving, he must be really pissed at Lizzy cutting off a few strands of his hair. Sebby is such a bully!
Kaneki Ken
Sep 26, 2016 3:04 PM
Dec 2015
I really liked the special chapter, but all the fanservice lately is kinda annoying tbh... they're literally an idol group...
Oct 6, 2016 1:21 PM
Feb 2016
HIATUS_X_HIATUS said:
I really liked the special chapter, but all the fanservice lately is kinda annoying tbh... they're literally an idol group...

Welcome the fanservice with open arms for now, cuz the next few chapters will most likely get pretty intense very quickly.
Kaneki Ken
Oct 6, 2016 4:29 PM
Dec 2015
StarsOfRust said:
HIATUS_X_HIATUS said:

Welcome the fanservice with open arms for now, cuz the next few chapters will most likely get pretty intense very quickly.

Yeah, that seems to be a pattern in Kuroshitsuji. You get a happy/semi-pointless arc and then a more serious/intense one. Or maybe it's just me lol. idk
Oct 7, 2016 6:49 AM
Feb 2016
HIATUS_X_HIATUS said:
StarsOfRust said:

Yeah, that seems to be a pattern in Kuroshitsuji. You get a happy/semi-pointless arc and then a more serious/intense one. Or maybe it's just me lol. idk

Tell me. Which arc did you find pointless?
Kaneki Ken
Nov 2, 2016 9:29 AM
Jul 2016
The school arc was pointless. We got see Ciel go to school but all it did was give us new characters for the current arc
BowtiesAreCoolNov 2, 2016 9:46 AM
Jun 23, 2017 7:07 PM

May 2014
I love how self-aware this whole thing is- "so today, we'll be assigning character tropes!" is basically what this chapter is XD

Also, lucky poor Edward...he's too much of a gent for this forceful player role...don't ruin the cinnamon roll lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2017 2:20 AM
Apr 2016
😹😹😹 hahahahahaha

[/url]
[/url]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Today

1 by calzonepocket »»
Today, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Yesterday, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

» I appreciate this not being a BL because...

Absurdo_N - Mar 20

7 by PeripheralVision »»
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.