Forum Settings
Forums

Any good hentai manga with boys forced (by females) to wear girl clothes?

New
Aug 11, 2016 3:15 PM
Jul 2016
And once they are dressed up, they have to sex with men. ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 23, 2016 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
Well, this set is a bit trick. so I dont have much but, I choose some that are "closer" to what you want. (the lower the list goes the less 'closer' to what you want it'll become, but everything is pretty good, I recommend.)

Namahame - This is pretty much the set that you wanted,

Josou Shitetara DoS Kyonyuu Kaseifu ni Kousoku Sarete Anal Mesuiki Shichaimashita - This one the CD dont get fucked by a guy, but he get pegged, and of course forced to crossdress by a female.

Forced Crossdressing Whore Boy - this one the CD get forced to crossdress by a guy, and get fucked by him

Tripaco - well... in this one he is forced to crossdress but have straight sex unfortunately :P

Extra: Himitsu no Yoru - This one the CD get caught by his sister, and well... we know what will happen

Hopefully i've helped :P
Dec 5, 2016 11:02 PM

Jan 2015
KyoutsuYuu said:
Well, this set is a bit trick. so I dont have much but, I choose some that are "closer" to what you want. (the lower the list goes the less 'closer' to what you want it'll become, but everything is pretty good, I recommend.)

Namahame - This is pretty much the set that you wanted,

Josou Shitetara DoS Kyonyuu Kaseifu ni Kousoku Sarete Anal Mesuiki Shichaimashita - This one the CD dont get fucked by a guy, but he get pegged, and of course forced to crossdress by a female.

Forced Crossdressing Whore Boy - this one the CD get forced to crossdress by a guy, and get fucked by him

Tripaco - well... in this one he is forced to crossdress but have straight sex unfortunately :P

Extra: Himitsu no Yoru - This one the CD get caught by his sister, and well... we know what will happen

Hopefully i've helped :P
Thank you life saver.
Do you have anything more similar to Himitsu no Yoru?
And which game is that from you sig?
Feb 19, 2017 6:18 PM

Jul 2015
Sorry for taking so long to reply, but the game is Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
About the mangas, I may have others that are similar to Himitsu no Yoru, but I would need to do a research on my HDs, so if you still interested, pm me or something.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What got you into traps

SGMJanus - Aug 16, 2019

11 by MoonBaseLab »»
Feb 21, 4:54 PM

Sticky: » Every Trap Ever~ ( 1 2 3 )

accela - Apr 21, 2008

101 by Fishb0i »»
Nov 22, 2023 2:59 PM

» Anime/manga about traps

amcsi - Mar 21, 2021

0 by amcsi »»
Mar 21, 2021 4:04 PM

» Why do you like traps/reverse traps?

Tammuz - Jun 5, 2011

35 by zkl_ »»
May 27, 2020 8:24 PM

» crossdressing in real life

astrozombie84 - Mar 26, 2016

3 by OomReni »»
Apr 2, 2020 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.