Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 10, 2016 12:03 PM
News Team
The official website of Amanchu! has announced that the seventh Blu-ray volume, which is scheduled to be released on March 29, 2017, will include an unaired episode.

Amanchu! is drawn by Kozue Amano. The series has been serialized in Comic Blade since November 2009 and currently has ten volumes released.

An anime adaptation by J.C.Staff was announced for Summer 2016 and began its broadcast on July 8 via AT-X and Tokyo-MX. The anime is currently simulcast on Crunchyroll in various regions.

Source: Official site

Amanchu! Special on MAL
Modified by tsubasalover, Aug 11, 2016 9:54 PM

Aug 10, 2016 12:14 PM
More amanchu is always nice.

Aug 10, 2016 12:16 PM

Nice. Wonder what chapter it's gonna cover.

Aug 10, 2016 1:27 PM

plz be released in europe :C
Not many stuff are licensed here while I watch anime through things like kissanime.. I do want to buy this.

signature and avatar by SenpieX

Aug 10, 2016 1:48 PM
Bumpkin

More Amanchu is never a bad thing. Looking forward to it.

Cappuchino said:
Not many stuff are licensed here while I watch anime through things like kissanime.. I do want to buy this.

Huh? UK has a ton of stuff licensed (For reference: http://site.animeuknews.info/schedule/ ) Not as much as NA but much more than we ever have.
>_<

Aug 10, 2016 1:51 PM

PeachyH said:

Cappuchino said:

Huh? UK has a ton of stuff licensed (For reference: http://site.animeuknews.info/schedule/ ) Not as much as NA but much more than we ever have.

Do you know where I can buy these things?
I wanted the Kotoura-san blu ray discs with the artbook.. NISAmerica done it and I went onto their european store = nothing.
I know that American discs wont work with all players here... honestly I looked on Amazon and these things are really hard to get there.
I do go to stores but there are no limited editions there (I love the artbooks).

Aug 10, 2016 4:39 PM

So it'll be 13 episodes + special i guess?

Aug 11, 2016 2:38 AM

looking forward to it, more amanchu is always welcome.

Aug 11, 2016 4:33 AM

Greaaaaat. Will Watch definitely. :)

Aug 11, 2016 4:35 AM

*whoop intensifies*

Aug 11, 2016 7:24 AM

Already? Quite neat I must say.

Aug 11, 2016 11:12 AM

Nice.
More Amanchu! <3

Aug 11, 2016 11:26 AM

Good. Hopefully the lewd high school experimentation chapter.
Sieg Zeon!

Aug 11, 2016 11:33 AM
News Team
Nice, more Amanchu always is pleasing to hear :>

Aug 12, 2016 4:47 AM
Bumpkin

Cappuchino said:
PeachyH said:

I wanted the Kotoura-san blu ray discs with the artbook.. NISAmerica done it and I went onto their european store = nothing.
I know that American discs wont work with all players here... honestly I looked on Amazon and these things are really hard to get there.
I do go to stores but there are no limited editions there (I love the artbooks).

Kotoura-san hasn't been licensed for physical release in the UK. I'm not sure on the regions for that title either but I do know of where you can purchase the set (though I'm not sure it's still in print?)

Limited edition's are a pain to purchase in store, it's easier to pick up online.

Would it be cool if I sent you a friend request so I can talk to you more about it that way? :)
>_<

Aug 12, 2016 9:59 AM

PeachyH said:
Cappuchino said:

Kotoura-san hasn't been licensed for physical release in the UK. I'm not sure on the regions for that title either but I do know of where you can purchase the set (though I'm not sure it's still in print?)

Limited edition's are a pain to purchase in store, it's easier to pick up online.

Would it be cool if I sent you a friend request so I can talk to you more about it that way? :)

Awesome thanks I sent you a friend request