Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 8, 2016 12:36 PM

Dec 2014
that Munakata is wack...killing the chairman like that....... Was Seiko the next victom....
Aug 8, 2016 12:37 PM

Feb 2013
mat619 said:
Cejara said:

If she didn't want to hurt her then she can get over her not eating her fucking sweets. I mean she has to be one of the most self-centered bitchiest chicks I have seen in an anime. She's mad because her friend won't eat her sweets when she said she will die from them. Not to mention she used the hell out of Seiko. If anything Ruruka is completely in the wrong and I doubt she wouldn't mind killing her. She just pisses me off as a character, I just wanted to say get over yourself sweetheart, it wasn't that big of a deal lol.

i think for Ruruka case she just want to get praised by Seiko
Seiko always help her with her amazing medicine and show her how great her talent is. and Ruruka in return also wants Seiko to praise her talent by giving her sweets. but Seiko can't eat sweet so Ruruka feel inferior and useless to Seiko. and in order to make herself feel better she started to use Seiko for her own benefit

THIS. I don't see why people ignore this.
Aug 8, 2016 12:38 PM

Jun 2016
RIP Seiko.The only character I liked so far...
Aug 8, 2016 12:53 PM

Mar 2015
FragOutFire said:
I just realized there's no one else to root for on the new Future cast

amazing

The DR1 guys? Makoto, Kirigiri and Asahina are all there
Aug 8, 2016 12:56 PM

Jan 2016
MightyM16 said:
FragOutFire said:
I just realized there's no one else to root for on the new Future cast

amazing

eh

What does this mean now that we know they really are inside the building? The helicopter shot rockets at Hagakure and Izayoi felt the impact
Aug 8, 2016 12:56 PM

Jan 2016
Okay, so. Actual thoughts.

Watching Seiko this episode was tragic. Her best and only friend tried to manipulate her into doing something she didn't want to do and ignored that she'd die if she ate her sweets, she stopped her pursuit of Ruruka to tend to Aoi's wounds but had missiles launched at her by Monaca instead, and spent her last few minutes sadly slumped on the ground, lamenting her failures to help people. She died depressed and thinking about her lost friendship. It was really sad to see her be the one to die, albeit predictable given her screentime and her being focused on before the drugs were injected.

Given that, I don't hate Ruruka. I'm not a fan of her, but I don't think she's a bad person. She was dependent on Seiko for so long that the 'betrayal' really hurt her, and allowed her annoyance with Seiko's refusal to acknowledge her only talent to boil up and break their friendship. As Seiko bursts into the chamber Ruruka's in, you can hear both of their thoughts, both thinking 'Where did I go wrong?'. While Seiko thinks 'I just wanted a friend...', Ruruka thinks 'I just wanted to be acknowledged...'. She is manipulative, but she still wants the two of them to be friends. Next episode, I expect Ruruka to break down when she hears about Seiko's death. It'll probably be her redemption arc. Seriously, people are missing the fact that she cares about their friendship in favour of her manipulative-ness.

I still don't think they'd reveal the traitor/attacker this early, which implies it can't be either Monaca or Munakata. Munakata seems very suspicious with his possession of Seiko's drug, though some people have said she might have just given it to him before, given he helped her after her expulsion. I don't know when he could have taken the sword, though. The one thing which still casts doubt on his innocence is his comment to Tengan, 'You know nothing of my plan!', which implies what Tengan had said previously (the attacker's identity) is connected to that. I don't know though, we'll have to wait and see.

On another note, a popular theory among Japanese viewers is that Tengan said 'the attacker alternates', which would fit with a lot of theories that have been spread around.
Courage need not be remembered... For it is never forgotten.
Aug 8, 2016 1:04 PM

Mar 2015
FragOutFire said:
MightyM16 said:

eh

What does this mean now that we know they really are inside the building? The helicopter shot rockets at Hagakure and Izayoi felt the impact

There is a shot in the opening that shows the building as having "two sides", so perhapa they are in this another side

In any case, I'm sure everything will be revealed by the end of the arc
Aug 8, 2016 1:05 PM

Mar 2015
Xenys said:

Watching Seiko this episode was tragic. Her best and only friend tried to manipulate her into doing something she didn't want to do and ignored that she'd die if she ate her sweets, she stopped her pursuit of Ruruka to tend to Aoi's wounds but had missiles launched at her by Monaca instead, and spent her last few minutes sadly slumped on the ground, lamenting her failures to help people. She died depressed and thinking about her lost friendship. It was really sad to see her be the one to die, albeit predictable given her screentime and her being focused on before the drugs were injected.

Given that, I don't hate Ruruka. I'm not a fan of her, but I don't think she's a bad person. She was dependent on Seiko for so long that the 'betrayal' really hurt her, and allowed her annoyance with Seiko's refusal to acknowledge her only talent to boil up and break their friendship. As Seiko bursts into the chamber Ruruka's in, you can hear both of their thoughts, both thinking 'Where did I go wrong?'. While Seiko thinks 'I just wanted a friend...', Ruruka thinks 'I just wanted to be acknowledged...'. She is manipulative, but she still wants the two of them to be friends. Next episode, I expect Ruruka to break down when she hears about Seiko's death. It'll probably be her redemption arc. Seriously, people are missing the fact that she cares about their friendship in favour of her manipulative-ness.

I still don't think they'd reveal the traitor/attacker this early, which implies it can't be either Monaca or Munakata. Munakata seems very suspicious with his possession of Seiko's drug, though some people have said she might have just given it to him before, given he helped her after her expulsion. I don't know when he could have taken the sword, though. The one thing which still casts doubt on his innocence is his comment to Tengan, 'You know nothing of my plan!', which implies what Tengan had said previously (the attacker's identity) is connected to that. I don't know though, we'll have to wait and see.

On another note, a popular theory among Japanese viewers is that Tengan said 'the attacker alternates', which would fit with a lot of theories that have been spread around.

This. I've seen many people thinking that Ruruka hated Seiko because she didn't eat her sweets when it isn't like that at all

Completely agree with you
Aug 8, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2013
MightyM16 said:
Xenys said:

This. I've seen many people thinking that Ruruka hated Seiko because she didn't eat her sweets when it isn't like that at all

Completely agree with you

Completely agree too.
Aug 8, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
Why Seiko had to die and not Ruruka ;-;
Kodaka, why.
Aug 8, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2013
Eru said:
Why Seiko had to die and not Ruruka ;-;
Kodaka, why.

Because Ruruka has more to build up from.

You know, after all of this I still think Hope will win in the end.
Chisa asking if the story will have a bad end may be a hint that it won't.
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Aug 8, 2016 1:35 PM
Jul 2016
that Munakata mother f@#ker is a piece of sh#t, I didn't like him from the start.

EDIT 4 years and 4 months later: I feel like I need to rewatch this to understand why I was mad.
ReLite_The_HeroDec 17, 2020 9:18 AM
Aug 8, 2016 1:38 PM

Oct 2012
No Seikooooooo TT^TT
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Aug 8, 2016 1:43 PM

Jul 2012
The thing with the attacker alternating is that it is still too vague. It could mean that there is two and the system is switching between them or anything really XD
But I do agree that MAYBE Tengan didn't say a name but actually a phrase. Either way it really triggered Munakata. It is probably something he totally overlooked.

And I think Ruruka is going to be one of the survivors. I mean, they wouldn't spend so many time with these three characters just to kill them all off. Between Ruruka and Izayoi I'm more inclined to think Ruruka is the one to make it, but who knows o.o

Aug 8, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was INCREDIBLE, I loved Seiko more and more, and then I hated Ruruka more and more. Srsly, in the beginning she was okay with that "WE ARE FRIENDS" but then this bullshit of "SNIFF YOU DON'T EAT MY SWEETS YOU HATE ME SNIFF" srsly WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, RURUKA? SEIKO ALREADY SAID THAT SHE WOULD *DIE* IF SHE DID THIS, FFSSSSSSSSSSS.

Srsly, if someone STILL likes Ruruka or wants to defend her on this, pls, I want to understand how can you do that. lol Seiko did nothing wrong, and Izayoi was badass, that beginning scene really gave me a Fate feeling rofl

And wow, that secret entrance that Izayoi found, maybe this connects the building with the outside? If so, then we probably will get Hagakure? xD Also, talking about him, he's sure very matrix to escape those bullets lol

Damn, Chairman's forbidden action was just as bro as him, and go to hell, Munakata, srsly. :/ I just can't take him serious after that, he justs finds who the attacker is and then "I WON'T CHANGE MY PLAN LOL" dude, wtf? Monaka would laugh really hard with that guy "hopes".

Seiko did nothing wrong :/ But welp... RIP. Also that ending after the credits... Munakata is the attacker or did him found Seiko's drug with the body? o_o Hmmm...

5/5, I want to see more of Izayoi, he doesn't seem to be just Ruruka bae.

And Monaka is gorgeous~
Aug 8, 2016 2:08 PM

Nov 2013
Ryouri said:
Srsly, if someone STILL likes Ruruka or wants to defend her on this, pls, I want to understand how can you do that.

Because her reason isn't just 'because she didn't want to eat her sweets'
It has been explained a few times here.

The chairman may seem bro, but I don't trust him. Just a gut feeling more than anything (doesn't make him any less cool though)
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Aug 8, 2016 2:28 PM
Jul 2016
Dang it, Kodaka! You ALWAYS manage to kill my second-favorites! First Celeste, then Nagito, now Seiko! Why must you do this to me?

At this point, the only remaining new character I'm actively rooting for is Koichi Kizakura, simply because I find his overall demeanor amusing.

Switching topics to Tengan's naming of the traitor... The only people I can think of who would cause Kyousuke to react like that are Chisa, Juzo, and Kyousuke himself.

Now, Chisa's dead (no, I'm not buying the theory that they used the doppelganger twist again,) and I can't imagine Kyousuke freaking out THAT much about Juzo. Therefore, I hypothesize that Monaca is using her mind control tech (or something similar) on Kyousuke, and that he was unaware of it until Tengan told him. I seriously doubt I'm right but it's the only thing I can come up with at the moment.

Side note: If it weren't for Kyousuke's reaction, I'd be inclined to tentatively suspect Sonosuke. He was the Ultimate Blacksmith, after all, so he could easily have made the daggers the attacker has been using.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Aug 8, 2016 2:30 PM

Sep 2013
That was a really intense episode. The flashbacks were done really well and perfectly displays the dynamic between Seiko and Ruruka. The only thing that I didn't like is that neither of them killed each other when the two were awake. That would've made their story that much more dramatic but we shall see where it goes from here like Ruruka's reaction.

It seems like Ruruka might be the last one standing with Seiko's death and Iyazoi maybe approaching his impending doom.

I have a feeling Munakata isn't a traitor at all and he's just some a guy with an unwavering spirit with a cold personality who will take extreme measures for humanity's survival. If that's the case and he's not the traitor, then his character is just all around stupid and comparable to the door to door christian jerks who tries to convert everyone in the neighborhood to their religion.

Monaca, the spawn of Satan, is too adorable.

Aug 8, 2016 2:40 PM

Dec 2012
Ruruka candy bitch needs to die one of the worst characters ever. Her logic is stupid, poor Seiko.
Aug 8, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 2013
Sirofcoffee said:
Ryouri said:
Srsly, if someone STILL likes Ruruka or wants to defend her on this, pls, I want to understand how can you do that.

Because her reason isn't just 'because she didn't want to eat her sweets'
It has been explained a few times here.

The chairman may seem bro, but I don't trust him. Just a gut feeling more than anything (doesn't make him any less cool though)

Yeah, people seems to ignore this. lol
Aug 8, 2016 2:55 PM

Feb 2015
Poor Seiko, I really liked her.
Although I do understand that both Seiko and Ruruka want to be friends but can't find a way to fill the gap that has formed between them.
The don't lie forbidden action was clever.
Aug 8, 2016 2:58 PM

Apr 2014
FREAKING HELL. How is Mirai-hen this good. I did not expect Mirai-hen to be this good. HOW HAS THIS SURPASSED ZETSUBOU-HEN?

10/10

Apr 2014
What an amazing episode. Absolutely phenomenal. I was at the edge of my seat constantly and behold 2 people die and it had to be 2 great characters.

There's one of two things with Munakata. Either Munakata has gotten a sword from Izayoi and drugs from Seiko previously. I find it unlikely though. Then there is the fact that he is most likely the attacker given he has 2 things in his possession suddenly which he didn't have before and both of those things belonged to others previously. I think we can all assume Munakata is the attacker unless there isn't 1 specific attacker but 1 new attacker every 2 hours. Monaca is most likely there just for the fun and games or an accomplice or the mastermind, who knows.

I wonder, is Munakata really a remnant of despair though? Maybe this is just his plan (somehow) to spread hope. Well, whatever, we'll just see what happens.

5/5
Oct 2015
Well this episode was filled to the brim with the ingredient called Despair

Ruruka is pretty much the worst character I've seen throughout, she's just a shit person, that's all. If a person can't eat your sweets because THEY'D DIE I think it should make sense to you but good job at being #1 Bitch of the series

Haha then on the other hand we have our favorite Bastad who's the second worst for me now (after seeing Ruruka's truth) which is most hated, Sakakura! Thanks for trying to kill mindlessly for a boss who has lost his fucking mind.

Munakata, oh Munakata, what can anyone even say about you, you are pretty much DESPAIR incarnate by now, no doubting it, you can't handle the truth, you can't do anything, worthless, I say, completely worthless.

Monaca, just be the little Junko you always are until someone hopefully murders you very painfully.

Seiko, you are an extremely pitiful soul, you were broken by your own friend, who's pretty much satan's daughter and died THINKING ABOUT HOW YOU DID EVERYTHING WRONG WHEN YOU DIDN'T.

Tengan became the most likable character by his last words, but it was too late for him by then sadly, again lets give a shoutout to number one retard who thinks he can instill 'hope' into anybody, what a joke, Munakata.

Naegi, Kirigiri, Asahina, Yasuhiro felt very minor in this episode though we know now Yasuhiro is in the same building as them. Kirigiri finally investigating stuff.

Izayoi is still shrouded in mystery to me, or he's just not given enough screen time, either of those. Same for Scout and Ryota.

That's all for today folks!
Aug 8, 2016 3:01 PM

May 2014
Looks like it makes sense that Izayoi's forbidden action is not to eat Ruruka's sweets. It's going to make her triggered.
Aug 8, 2016 3:06 PM

Aug 2010
Xenys said:

This.

But I feel bad for Seiko's death.. and also the fight between Munakata and Tengan. I didn't expect the old man to pull a last act on the end, which resulted to Munakata having an injured eye.

Despair Arc this Thursday!
Aug 8, 2016 3:09 PM
Jun 2014
NOOOOOOO, not Seikooo !!! At first , I didn't like her at all and thought she was scary, but after the childhood scenes (including the despair arc), I really loved her character, how caring she was towards people and animals. Actually, in my opinion, it is quite sad how she always tries/tried to help her friend Ruruka but could never satisfy her. I mean, she really did everything for her. It reminds me of how ungrateful most people are .

Still rooting for my fav character Kirigiri :)
Aug 8, 2016 3:17 PM
Jul 2016
Huh... I just noticed something interesting as I was looking back over Seiko's death scene: Unless I'm overlooking something, whoever killed her must have been a very strong individual. Her body appears to be suspended in a Seiko-shaped crater in the wall behind her - a crater that wasn't shown before she died. Additionally, you'd have to be fairly strong to hang a man like Gozu from the ceiling, assuming you didn't have any sort of pulley system or other equipment.
PhendrusAug 8, 2016 3:20 PM
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Aug 8, 2016 3:36 PM

Nov 2014
How stupid does Ruruka have to be? She'll die if she eats sugar. Ever thought about making sugarless candy/sweets you stupid twat?

You're really going to abuse the poor girl who looks up to you because she can't eat your sugar filled crap?

Anyway the teaser at the end totally points the finger at vice pres, but if you consider all he had to do was stumble across her body and take her drugs, it doesn't necessarily imply he's the bad guy. Rather, I hardly think he is.
Aug 8, 2016 3:37 PM

Apr 2014
Phendrus said:
Huh... I just noticed something interesting as I was looking back over Seiko's death scene: Unless I'm overlooking something, whoever killed her must have been a very strong individual. Her body appears to be suspended in a Seiko-shaped crater in the wall behind her - a crater that wasn't shown before she died. Additionally, you'd have to be fairly strong to hang a man like Gozu from the ceiling, assuming you didn't have any sort of pulley system or other equipment.

My guess is someone used Seiko's drugs (Munakata teaser in the end maybe?) but I could be completely wrong.
Aug 8, 2016 3:58 PM

Jan 2016
Munakata is insane and needs to be stopped. I liked him at first because his ideals were in stark contrast with Naegi's, but now I feel as if he's becoming a monster just like the remnants of despair.

Rest in peace, Seiko. You will be missed. I'm sad to see her die when that self-centered, superficial, waste of space Ruruka is still alive.
Wander_WolfAug 8, 2016 4:10 PM
Aug 8, 2016 4:01 PM

Nov 2008
This just felt like a waste of time. Last Despair episode established Seiko as a likeable character, so I already knew she was doomed. Now we spent almost the whole episode playing up Seiko as the sympathetic victim and Ruruka being a hateful, manipulative bitch, and "shockingly enough" Seiko bit it at the end. Future Arc is getting really dull and predictable, another disappointment this week. Narukami also killed the only other likeable new character, thanks fucker. Nothing else really happened. The scenes with Kirigiri and Monaca felt really pointlessly shoved in there just so they could have SOME screentime.

Despair Arc keeps on winning, Future Arc seriously has to step it the fuck up.
Aug 8, 2016 4:02 PM

Jun 2016
I think Juzo Sakakura is the traitor Its have to be someone close to Munakata considering how shock he looks, So I guess he is shaken up that Chiza and now lose his mind when he find out Its Juzo sakakura His close friend is Traitor.

Just my opinion It seems things are leaning to Juzo or Kyosuke to being traitor considering Munakata shock expression and his conversation with Tengan.

I hope Ruruka,Juzuo and Even Munakata now to die this guys are already messing things up for everyone I am already have lose all likeness for MUnakata now Let alone with Ruruka and Juzuo this guys and girls need to die already.

With all of my favourites death except For Kirigiri and Naegi at this point.
PrideRoyalIvyAug 8, 2016 4:07 PM

Aug 8, 2016 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Naegi switched places with Kamakura on the island and is the killer obviously.
Aug 8, 2016 4:19 PM

Apr 2013
Could it be that they actually aren't on Future Foundation HQ but somewhere where the remnants of despair have made to look like it? Just sth I thought. That hidden Monokuma door and all this television w/ Monokuma set up. Hagakure may not be included in the death game and just attacked at the real head quarters which are attacked. Now the traitor I think is either Munakata or Chisa. There is one thing that makes me not believe it's Chisa though. He used that trick in the 1t game, it would be predictable to be her. Munakata though seems valid. The guy is overly obssesed with killing the remnants of despair. Could this guy have an alter ego which actually is a despair itself and he can't control it. He can't believe though that he is the despair so he decides to kill everyone and finally even himself. Now Monaca is there just to get entertained. This girl is crazy AF! The whole killing game may be made by her BUT she is not the killer, she is there to just enjoy herself w/ the other despair.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Aug 8, 2016 4:27 PM

Feb 2014
Wooow. At first i found the show(s) decent but lacking the thrill that made me wait for each ep. of S1, but now it surprised me so much i almost can't realise how good it is. I find the way the two storylines relate to each other extremely clever as a narrative perspective and the NGs begin to be used in an interesting way, where i was afraid that the rules for the final Killing Game make it become a bloodbath.

Too bad for Tengan ! Did'nt thought he'd retaliate, old man showed he had guts until the very end. Seiko's developpment made me like her too.

10/10, looking forward for the next one.
Aug 8, 2016 4:48 PM

Sep 2015
Munakata is a real piece of shit. The old man literally cannot lie and he just straight up slit his throat because of some Sasuke style 'my resolve>all logic' bullshit. Then they had to kill my current favourite character! That albino bitch boy better have a good reason for this shit.

Also, no pink blood anymore??
Aug 8, 2016 4:54 PM

Sep 2012
Really good episode. Liking both Despair and Future A LOT so far and I honestly can't get enough of how we have two episodes of Danganronpa per week.

Anyway, found this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BI3Mt4ZgZxi/

Both this theory and "The attacker changes" comming from Japanese people seem interesting. Can't wait until next episode

PD: Monaca is absolutely adorable. Nagito did god's work saving her.

Aug 8, 2016 5:32 PM

Mar 2016
IrohaUtsugi said:
The chairman said
Wait wait wait,

Kouun said:
I bet 50 bucks that Sakakura was the one riding the bike in the flashback
Hmmm... given that Seiko was from 76th class and Sakakura was from 74th class, I guess he's basically 2 years older than her. IF Seiko was like 11 in the flashback wouldn't Sakakura only be 13? -_- Unless he somehow entered high school when he's 20 like Hagakure that is. Even though as much of an asshole he is, I highly doubt his stupidity is Hagakure-tier.

danieltortoisee said:
Ruruka's attitude towards Seiko was pretty annoying though; what part of "If I eat it I'll die" can she not understand? As said above, a pathetic justification of how she treated Seiko.
FragOutFire said:
"Because she wouldn't eat my sweets" might be the worst motivation to hate/bully/kill someone I've ever seen
First of all, I'm not justifying the way Ruruka treats Seiko, but maybe, she grew up experiencing that no one except Izayoi wants to eat her candy, so she has some insecurity and finds people eating her candy really important to her.
TyrelAug 9, 2016 1:15 AM
No seriously.
Aug 8, 2016 5:35 PM

Aug 2015
People were guessing this would happen and... Seiko died. I wish this anime was less obvious with the death flags.
Aug 8, 2016 5:36 PM

Mar 2016
FragOutFire said:

so tengan's death in the opening is just a huge lie, eh?
Or it could be symbolism. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No seriously.
Aug 8, 2016 5:49 PM

Jan 2016
I feel like that's Kodaka trying to be more clever than he is than symbolism
Aug 8, 2016 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
caio_ken said:
mat619 said:

Seiko always help her with her amazing medicine and show her how great her talent is. and Ruruka in return also wants Seiko to praise her talent by giving her sweets. but Seiko can't eat sweet so Ruruka feel inferior and useless to Seiko. and in order to make herself feel better she started to use Seiko for her own benefit

For me, I can say that I didn't ignore that. The thing is Ruruka's not understanding Seiko either. Seiko already mentioned since childhood that she'll die if she eats sweets and yet Ruruka's still being narrow-minded like "b-but it's my talent". Like someone said, Ruruka could just do something else so she'll be praised by Seiko. So what, Ruruka wants to kill Seiko since childhood?

I guess this is the main problem of characters(Maybe most characters) with talents that they're only focusing on their talent and not exploring more, as on what Chiaki said to Hinata that "being normal can do lots of stuff unlike those who have talents so Hinata should be proud" or along the lines on Despair Arc.

Aug 8, 2016 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Izayoi was cool this episode. Cool backstory for ruruka and seiko. Sad the old chairman died :(
Aug 8, 2016 6:13 PM

Aug 2015
So sick of this!!!! Why is that my ultimate favorite character always dies and hardly makes it past half the series?!?! My sweet Seiko!!! It was too soon... You deserved so much better!!!。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

I can't even comment on the actual episode....
Aug 8, 2016 6:26 PM
Aug 2016
Cejara said:
mat619 said:

Still though, that is some twisted logic. I mean do something else for here, I doubt making sweets is literally the only thing this girl can do. Like maybe buy a present or something lol. Like buy her some new chemistry beakers or some shit, she'd probably love that.

Tennouji said:
caio_ken said:

For me, I can say that I didn't ignore that. The thing is Ruruka's not understanding Seiko either. Seiko already mentioned since childhood that she'll die if she eats sweets and yet Ruruka's still being narrow-minded like "b-but it's my talent". Like someone said, Ruruka could just do something else so she'll be praised by Seiko. So what, Ruruka wants to kill Seiko since childhood?

I guess this is the main problem of characters(Maybe most characters) with talents that they're only focusing on their talent and not exploring more, as on what Chiaki said to Hinata that "being normal can do lots of stuff unlike those who have talents so Hinata should be proud" or along the lines on Despair Arc.

Again like i said she wants her talent get praised by Seiko
she wants Seiko saying something like this
"Hey Ruruka the sweets you made taste great. i've never eaten such a great sweet before you are amaziing"
it has nothing to do with buying her stuff since all she wants is Seiko to recognize her talent

don't get me wrong i still don't like her but i think this is what she has on mind and i agreed with majority people in this forum it was pretty selfish for her to force Seiko to recognize her talent
and that's the problem with in Danganronpa story. talents define everything even friendship
Aug 8, 2016 6:37 PM

Jan 2011
Wow......I don't get that ending...is Seiko dead? I hope not...also mr.chairman went out like a boss. I love how they are revealing the forbidden actions.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 8, 2016 7:02 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Seiko. She didn't deserve to die.
Aug 8, 2016 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
damn why they gotta make Seiko whole life suffering pour one out for her and the old man

seems like kirigiri has figured something out with the bodies as well
Aug 8, 2016 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
I'm guessing that the chairman said either Chisa or the Boxer dude were the traitors. It had to be someone close to Munakata for him to react like that. It could be Munakata himself who is actually the traitor and working with Monaca, but I think that's more unlikely than someone he's close to. I feel like he's trying too hard to be the traitor. (Also, the chairman could have said an entire sentence, so I don't think counting the mouth flaps when he's talking to Munakata will help very much at this point in time.)

We got to see lots of backstory with Ruruka and Seiko. ((For those not watching the other SDR anime out right now and want to see more backstory I can suggest watching the most recent episode.)) I'm actually really sad about how Ruruka used Seiko for her own gain. I guess she didn't believe that Seiko wouldn't be able to eat her candy... But like if your friend says they will die if they eat something you better just suck it up and drop the issue. I get it that Ruruka was so distraught that the only good thing to come out of her life was candy/sweets, but that's no reason to be a jerk to someone who has your back. I wouldn't even call what they had a friendship. It was just them using the other for whatever reason. I've been in situations like that before personally, so yeah, the "friendship" is definitely not worth the trouble. Sigh, I just wish Seiko had a better end...

I'm guessing here that Munakata hijacked those pills from Seiko's dead body after the traitor offed her. If the traitor is someone he's close to they may have even slipped him the pills??? I kinda don't want to believe that Munakata is the traitor himself. Sorry that this part of my hypothesis is fuzzy. I do think he lifted those pills from Seiko after she was offed, though.

Monaca is causing havoc again, like usual. I guess she's going to wait until the later episodes and then betray Naegi and Asahina. Probably when they reveal the traitor she's going to make a personal appearance in front of everyone. She's probably enjoying everyone running around like a headless chicken right now.

Will Yasuhiro ever make it inside the building?? Maybe by the last episode, who knows?

I'm kinda hoping that Kirigiri finds out soon that Monaca is behind a lot of this bs. I'm pretty sure that she ended up killing the Great Gozu. Since her other body is a robot she wouldn't be affected by the sleeping drugs, right? What would be the purpose of knocking out a robot.

I guess we'll see some more action next week. Really hoping that the Boxer is next to die. This show is killing off a lot of the characters I actually care about. I might end up really disliking the remaining cast after we reach the halfway mark. I'm just praying they off some of the bad apples soon.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.