Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2016 10:11 PM

Aug 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Truly a last ditch effort by JoJo.
Dec 27, 2016 1:21 PM

Dec 2016
Stuff like this is the reason I decided to get into JoJo in the first place. It's all so ridiculously over the top, and I love it.
Feb 7, 2018 11:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Directly to the volcano!!!! kekeke
Apr 6, 2018 2:14 AM

Dec 2015
A volcano, a volcanic eruption ! Space travel !

Exactly what was missing among typical "low-quality" fast-food movies.

4/5
Sep 12, 2018 8:36 AM

Dec 2015
Straight into the volcano they go!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 17, 2018 3:43 PM

May 2016
I liked the information enumerating Kars' newly-acquired abilities as an Ultimate Lifeform because showcasing his abilities was really well-thought.

Joseph somehow got into the plane and was flying to Italy's volcano island but the razor-sharp feathers Kars threw suddenly turned into piranhas and an octopus that brought the plane down. Kars thought that Jojo would do such a thing as running away from his destiny but turns out that he's willing to go down with him if necessary.

Dec 17, 2018 6:13 AM

Feb 2013
Joseph had a great plan, will it work?
May 9, 2019 2:29 AM

Feb 2017
Kars has entered "RPG final boss mode" with the way he looks and his kooky abilities.
Nov 25, 2019 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
That parachute stunt was pretty good, wow.
Nov 27, 2019 2:16 PM

Jun 2016
I was speculating on Cars new motives and powers but the character profile we got of him this time basically told us everything we could ever want to know. He has no need to sleep, he hardly has to eat, he seems to be completely unhurt by ripple, and he can morph his body into any living thing, showcased excellently with his armadillo feathers turning sharp as knives, and later into piranhas and octopuses. Araki knows how to make powers as creative as possible while giving them some believability and it’s such a sweet spot he hits. As for Cars motives, it actually spelt that out too! It’s not to preserve his species, he has no need for descendants, rather it’s about creating a world matching his own desires. I guess he wants to play god, and it’s possible with his new powers. He has always shown some appreciation for nature, I suppose the latest being the sun’s beauty itself, so his power is quite fitting. However, with the narrator itself saying he’ll never die, I guess we gotta mafuba him.

This chapter echoed the pleasure I got out of the chaotic first battle these two had, just amplified. Joseph running away, constantly at least acting as though he didn’t hear Lisa Lisa was his mother, somehow sneaks into a nazi plane and attempts to gun down Cars. Seeing this happen, as insane as it was, made me let out an audible “aww”. On his character profile it said his dream was to become a pilot. With some help from the nazi’s he’s fighting against Cars like his father would have. But it’s obviously it’s not working too well, Cars turned his feathers into animals as suggested and tore the escaping plane down, but he doubted the key thing one can never doubt, that everything is Joseph’s plan. I’ll admit I was slightly fooled by the dummy too, I thought “he must have a plan for when Cars swoops down for him, like when he used the red stone as a shield”, but then it hit me that the buffer that gives Joseph a good chance to defend himself, the stone, is no longer of use for Cars! So, I knew there would be something else but before I could think that deeply about it the dummy with an adorable face drawn on it distracted Cars to get rammed by Joseph and driven straight for a volcano. Wow.

Talk about frantic and weirdly heartfelt, including pain that is potentially seeing the death of four Joestars in one lifetime. Poor Speedwagon. He’s right about the curse, he was there for the death of Jonathan’s father and he was alive for the passing of his close friend Jonathan and Jonathan’s son George. Regardless, I think Speedwagon should have faith in Joseph. As far as we know he hasn’t impregnated Suzie Q and his plan is to do so when he gets back alive, the show must go on, so unless it was somehow off screen Joseph will not die here! But will the magma seriously harm Cars? The second he planned that I had to doubt it, it reminded me of when Jonathan caught Dio on fire and it hardly hurt him at all, although magma is strong, Ultimate Cars is two evolutions beyond Dio. But, the stone being linked to the fate of the Pillar Men, the stone creating laser beams with fire, and the hottest fire around- freaking magma, maybe he can dip the stone in the volcano and blast Cars into space with a huge kamehameha. An imagine in my head is a beam the size of the volcano's mouth flowing out of it non stop and carrying him away, lololol. If he needs oxygen then maybe he’ll suffocate up there. Otherwise, if he truly cannot die, I take it we may need the equivalent as suggested by my mafuba comment, to simply launch him so far away he can’t mess with them.
Sep 14, 2020 1:22 PM

Oct 2013
Cars is so perfect and his vision is like a telescope, yet he was not able to distinguish a mere and poorly made dummy from JoJo, lol. His attack on the plane, however, was really wild and bizarre with all those piranhas or an octopus.
Oct 14, 2023 11:01 AM

Jul 2022
Our JoJo stayed in the burning plane just to take out Kars ? that's what I call dedication .

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Chapter 69 Discussion

TuzoAnime - May 7, 2010

38 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 68 Discussion

KashKetchum - Aug 7, 2016

12 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 67 Discussion

9 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:07 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 64 Discussion

11 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 63 Discussion

10 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.