Forum Settings
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2016 4:32 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Clever explanation about how Satou that hole. Never really thought about what happens to the bullets inside of the Ajins before...

RIP Hirasawa. You were a badass character.
Aug 20, 2016 8:02 PM

Aug 2014
Hirasawa was a major badass. "Yeah, I'll die" with a nonchalant face and then goes for a fist fight with Sato.

Well, I really thought Nagai would've willingly let Sato decapitate him, guess that's not happening.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Aug 22, 2016 9:30 AM

Oct 2014
Great chapter. I did suspect how Satou made that hole, but I never even thought about how the bullets are "erased" too.

So cool. Hirasawa and co. also had some good deaths.
Aug 22, 2016 2:44 PM
May 2015
Another great chapter and I liked the explanation with the holes thing, just wish these chapters were weekly😅
Aug 30, 2016 1:17 AM

Oct 2007
So i was right about my prediction last chapter. Weird though to make objects break down like that considering all the various chemicals ...

Why is the shadow saying you go ahead and then climbing up to attack?
JudgeRuthlessAug 30, 2016 1:22 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 4:35 PM

Nov 2011
What a badass.

Satou is still too OP for him in the end :<
Sep 12, 2016 11:51 PM
Aug 2016
Wow now that was intense...
Dec 15, 2016 1:20 PM

Mar 2015
Damn, Hirasawa and friends are the best team ever. They die with respect.

Jun 4, 2017 4:12 PM

Jun 2008
UGH. I really liked Hirasawa. He was a bad ass from beginning to end.
HEY!
Aug 29, 2021 9:10 AM

Feb 2018
Mr Hirasawa was a real g, he even fist fought Sato. 'See you at the final wave' hmm
Dec 11, 2022 2:31 AM

Nov 2020
That man is a fucking hero!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Feb 20, 2023 6:38 AM

Sep 2021
Just wanna take a moment to appreciate how much the art style has improved over time

Shock/Fear/Panic in chapter 1:

Shock/Fear/Panic in now:

Oct 9, 2023 12:31 AM

Nov 2008
How the hell did Kei manage to respawn, regain consciousness and composure and grab on to some ledge before falling even halfway down?? Bullshit!
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Oct 23, 2023 9:41 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Genoard
How the hell did Kei manage to respawn, regain consciousness and composure and grab on to some ledge before falling even halfway down?? Bullshit!
@Genoard he died before he fell. it makes perfect sense.
Nov 8, 2023 10:56 AM

Nov 2008
the_door_opener said:

You replied to me with dissenting opinions lacking any arguments like this one in the other chapter threads, so I'll only answer properly to you only once.

You're wrong. He died as he fell. The moment he died, he started to fall. It was already portrayed many times in this manga that demi-humans don't ressurect immediately - it takes some time for the damage to heal. Let's assume it took him 1 second to respawn (even though it for sure was longer than that in known instances).
The Forge Safety building was said to be 26 stories high back in chapter 31. On the page where Kei grabbed it's wall we can see that he's still quite high above the ground, higher than some of the surrounidng' buildings rooftops. We can also see another tall building in the background that is 20 stories higher than those other small buildings. Let's assume it is as tall as Forge Safety. Then, Kei must have only fell down a few floors, like 5 or 6.
Wikipedia says that average storey heigh is 4.3 meters. Screw it, let's assume Forge Security has 5 meter tall storeys. So if he fell down 6 floors then it would be 5 x 6 = 30 meters. It would take hime 2.5 seconds to fall that distance.
1 second for the revive to occur leaves only 1.5 seconds for him to come to, realize the situation he's in, stabilize his fall to make out top & bottom and grab the ledge of the building. Kei may be a genius when it comes to rationalizing stuff, but he did not display superhuman reaction times needed to perform such feat.

In other words, bullshit.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Dec 8, 2023 2:00 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Genoard
the_door_opener said:

You replied to me with dissenting opinions lacking any arguments like this one in the other chapter threads, so I'll only answer properly to you only once.

You're wrong. He died as he fell. The moment he died, he started to fall. It was already portrayed many times in this manga that demi-humans don't ressurect immediately - it takes some time for the damage to heal. Let's assume it took him 1 second to respawn (even though it for sure was longer than that in known instances).
The Forge Safety building was said to be 26 stories high back in chapter 31. On the page where Kei grabbed it's wall we can see that he's still quite high above the ground, higher than some of the surrounidng' buildings rooftops. We can also see another tall building in the background that is 20 stories higher than those other small buildings. Let's assume it is as tall as Forge Safety. Then, Kei must have only fell down a few floors, like 5 or 6.
Wikipedia says that average storey heigh is 4.3 meters. Screw it, let's assume Forge Security has 5 meter tall storeys. So if he fell down 6 floors then it would be 5 x 6 = 30 meters. It would take hime 2.5 seconds to fall that distance.
1 second for the revive to occur leaves only 1.5 seconds for him to come to, realize the situation he's in, stabilize his fall to make out top & bottom and grab the ledge of the building. Kei may be a genius when it comes to rationalizing stuff, but he did not display superhuman reaction times needed to perform such feat.

In other words, bullshit.
@Genoard you know your obsessed if you start bringing actual math into it lol
calm down. its a manga.
Jan 16, 6:59 AM
Mar 2015
Maximum thrill chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 86 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 4, 2021

35 by Major_Gilbert »»
Feb 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

10 by DomLucon »»
Feb 16, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2014

8 by DomLucon »»
Feb 16, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2015

14 by GavrocheN7 »»
Jan 15, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Ajin Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

10 by GavrocheN7 »»
Jan 15, 7:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.