Tactical Potato
Kshaway
azuritereaction
Bro Team Pill
Gbay99

Aug 25, 2016 2:47 PM

Sep 2011
#1 is ster (STAR_/Niichts) and Jerma985
They were both TF2 players, but they play pretty much all kinds of games and they (mostly ster) stream as well. They are kind of like best friends and have a lot of shared videos. I can't really choose one since they complement each other so much. I started because of the TF2 videos, but I watch anything and everything by them. They've kind of become one of my favorite type of entertainment :D I just like hearing them talk and seeing them play or fool around. It's really relaxing for me.

#2 would probably be the Super Best Friends. Though I've seen the machinima Two Best Friends Play before, only recently have I started watching them regularly. I like all of them, but of course my favorites are the original duo, Matt and Pat. I especially love their Chrono Trigger playthrough. They are similar to my #1s in the regard that I just like watching and hearing them, because they are so fun together. Woolie and Liam are fun as well though, especially during podcasts.

Others I like and watch:
Cinemassacre (Angry Video Game Nerd) - Known him for a long time, he introduced me to NC as well. I like both his regular show and James & Mike Mondays. Him and Mike are just all around great.
AngryJoe - Pretty much since he started. Knew him by Channel Awesome and NC. I might not always agree with him, but he is fun :)
Nobbel - Warcraft lore videos. Though I know most of the lore already, his videos and storytelling are fun to watch.
Ross Scott (Accursed Farms) - Freemans's Mind of course, but he does some other game-related videos as well.
TheVR - Two Hungarian guys. Their main aspect is VR hardware, which I don't really care as much about, but they make videos of pretty much any type of video games. They have great chemistry, and are just fun to watch, even if I don't watch everything from them, mostly only the games I care about.
RazielZeroAug 25, 2016 2:50 PM
Aug 27, 2016 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
the only video game channels i watch are

vanossgaming - comedy gaming
IamWildcat - comedy gaming
Miniladd - comedy gaming
Shirakko - non-commentary gaming and he plays jrpgs and such
TheRadBrad - for his commentary alongside the games he plays

Those i would say are my top 5 favorite!
Aug 27, 2016 9:14 PM

Jul 2016
The Gamers Joint is the best.

Being a hardcore KingdomHearts fan is good to have a full KH content regular channel.
Aug 27, 2016 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
control + F Dashie 0

yall crazy for not subscribing to ma boy
funniest gamer on youtube imo, his commentary and storytelling is on point
Aug 31, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2015
A few years back I used to watch a lot of gaming channels. Now due to time constraints and a shift in interests, there are only three that I really follow:

TheGameViruss: For full let's play of Classic Survival-Horror with serious but not overbearing comedy, he's the one to pick.
Pewdiepie: My taste in humor is quite poor and schizophrenic, but I do love extreme self-referential humor, awkward pauses and realizations, intentionally crap/cancer, and semi-raunchiness.
FailRace: For the motorsport fan in me, mixed with the love of the extreme technical, and the extreme crazy. If you have even the slightest interest in motor racing, FailRace will have you covered.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Sep 2, 2016 1:29 AM

Apr 2013
SSoHPKC, always liked his dry sense of humor as opposed to loud commentary. Used to watch chuggaaconroy and someordinarygamers as well
Sep 2, 2016 8:05 AM
Aug 2016
The videos game youtubers that I watch regularly are
Game Grumps (personal favourite, recently saw NSP/Starbomb live)
Seananners
Zero Punctuation
JonTron (although he's been doing movies as of late still like him)
ProJared
PeanutButterGamer

I tend to enjoy either super down to earth or extremely out there when it comes to who's doing the video.
There are a few others that I really enjoy, but I don't make a point of watching all of their videos.
Sep 2, 2016 10:30 PM

Aug 2016
I really like AwesomeFaceProd. Unlike a lot of gaming channels, he actually does thorough let's plays that cover nearly every aspect of the game he's playing. It's an actual walk through and he's got good commentary.

A couple of others I enjoy are:

GameGrumps - Their commentary is hilarious and entertaining.
JackSepticEye - I enjoy his videos because he does mostly first-impressions and he can be funny.
TotalBiscuit - He's great at game reviews because he's honest and let's you know all the pros and cons without holding back.
Sep 3, 2016 12:31 PM

Oct 2009
Pretty much only JonTron. I used to watch Cinnemassacre, but got bored of em, Videogamedunkey, also got bored of him, gamegrumps, until JonTron left, and yeah. JonTron's funny as hell. I'll watch angryjoe if he reviews a game I'm interested in/playing, but that's not often.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

39 by Tropisch »»
5 minutes ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
7 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Apr 17

2 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

25 by SnipeStrike »»
Yesterday, 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.