Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2016 1:03 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New chapter is out in raw,
I can read Mikan eating ice cream/popsicle all day, she does it differently every time, glorious art
and Yami in love is so cute
Aug 6, 2016 7:06 AM

Mar 2013
Chapter with some Mikan action is always welcome. I don't know where she learnt to eat like that an icecream but...
TanmaAug 28, 2016 9:02 AM
Aug 7, 2016 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
Akarasu said:
Chapter with some Mikan action is always welcome

Yes they are hahaha
Aug 8, 2016 5:48 PM

Jan 2016
Yami finally accepts (and openly) she fell in love with Rito, now that may be a little hard with so many rivals. Black is back, next chapters will have some action to display

Akarasu said:
Chapter with some Mikan action is always welcome

Glad to see I wasn't the only one I noticed that xD Epic reference, after all we can say To LOVE-Ru is another universe :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Aug 10, 2016 8:18 AM

Aug 2010
MIKAN!!!!!!!!! Holy shit :L

She's developed so much. Just letting Rito bath with her seeing her naked, rubbing her back. And ofc Dat obligatory Yabuki madman censorship lol
Aug 11, 2016 12:44 PM

Jun 2016
Man, this still hasn't been translated yet?

Anyway, this chapter seems interesting, and it's nice to see Black return (I was hoping for this, since Black suits the dark vibes of TLRD than in the original). I wonder if Black will ever become humanised like Yami and Mea. Also, does anyone know why Azenda hires Black to kill Rito? I'm aware it has something to do with Yami and Momo, since they are shown.

By the way: it was funny to see Yami getting angry at Mikan popping up as she is about to read a book about love.
Aug 22, 2016 12:57 AM

Jan 2014
I fucking need the translation for this ASAP, I want to know the reason why Black is after Rito...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 27, 2016 1:07 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Scans finally out*

Dear god Mikan you couldn't eat that ice-cream more erotically even if you tried O///O
Also dat toothbrush censorship, even Araragi would be proud

Cute to see Yami being so unusually forward and honest for once (not that she had much choice in that situation admittedly). Wonder if she'll actually get around to confess anytime soon though :s
Aug 27, 2016 4:40 PM

Dec 2014

Mygawd Mikan.... <3

That "rage-inducing" part.....

BRB, just gonna break some toothbrushes. ..
Aug 27, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2012
What a lewd way to eat icecream.

Nice to see Yami further trying to be bolder.

Wonder if Rito could make use of Nemesis' powers and become badass lol or not

Not sure why I've put it off for so long but I guess now's a good time as any other to finally start Black Cat

Aug 27, 2016 5:51 PM

Jan 2008
Mikan sure knows how to show off her ice cream eating skill, and this isn't even her first time doing so either.

Nice to see they kept the details for Tra- I mean Kuro, the same. Didn't notice it in the first appearance in TLR but they kept his gun, Hades.
Aug 27, 2016 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
Mikan is an expert at eating ice cream.

Cliffhanger! Doubtful Rito is going to be able to keep nemesis a secret.
Aug 27, 2016 9:02 PM

Mar 2015
yami starting to make her own action...

is it only me who think mikan action wierd?

hey train... long time not see you... and holding NO:10 weapon?

go stright action...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 27, 2016 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know whether I should talk about the plot or the PLOT this chapter. They just keep setting up these chapters where it looks like it'll go full battle shounen.

Yami acting all shy was nice to see, and now Rito can casually bathe with Mikan. Kuro/Black making his return too.
ReaperCreeperAug 27, 2016 9:10 PM
Aug 27, 2016 10:54 PM
Jul 2012
Love how the plot is getting a bit more serious lately but so is the ecchiness so either way it's win win
Aug 28, 2016 12:41 AM

Feb 2010
yaaaay they brought train back
Aug 28, 2016 1:35 AM
Nov 2015
Mikan is no doubt the best imouto she never fails to give me an erection.
I want to see Nemesis control Rito and kick Kuro's ass its about time we see an op and badass Rito even if Nemesis controls him.
Also glad to see Yami finally admitting her true feelings and planning to make a move on Rito.
DicKagune-69Aug 28, 2016 1:38 AM
Aug 28, 2016 1:54 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wow did anyone catch this btw?

First Yabuki gets away with showing Haruna's pussy in Nemesis' pupils; now we get to see Mikan's reflected in a sink faucet :3
(Though a lot less explicitly this time admittedly)
Aug 28, 2016 2:26 AM

Sep 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Wow did anyone catch this btw?

First Yabuki gets away with showing Haruna's pussy in Nemesis' pupils; now we get to see Mikan's reflected in a sink faucet :3

I... I don't know whether to be disturbed or impressed that ya'll keep noticing things like that. I wouldn't have caught any of the risque reflected stuff had I not read about it here first. *Laughs*

Yes, Yami finally admits it! Though $20 says the minute she tries to confess Rito face plants between her legs again, then just gets beat again heh heh.

Oh, and yay, Mea! I wish she got more panel time.
Aug 28, 2016 3:05 AM

Oct 2008
Man this chapter was full to the brim with good stuff Yami been more honest with her feeling, more Rito and Mikan incest and of course Train!
Aug 28, 2016 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
Plot? In MY To Love-Ru??
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 28, 2016 8:46 AM

Jul 2009
My god that was glorious, probably the best chapter we've got in ages!
10/10
Aug 28, 2016 9:51 AM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:

OMG, I don't pay attention to every detail in this manga, just trying to read fast and read another manga that came out www

Btw, in what chapter that Haruna's in Nemesis' pupils? www

======
Sweet, the best imouto tho, Mikaaaan (*´∀`*)
Aug 28, 2016 10:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
RyuukiBeat said:
HaXXspetten said:

OMG, I don't pay attention to every detail in this manga, just trying to read fast and read another manga that came out www

err chapter 62, last page

Aug 28, 2016 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:
RyuukiBeat said:

err chapter 62, last page

oh god www
still, better Mikan's ・ω・
Aug 28, 2016 3:06 PM

Jun 2008
All of a sudden, there's fucking plot EVERYWHERE!

MY GOD...MIKAN!

She's not the best imouto in anime/manga for no reason after all!

Very, very good chapter.

I seriously can't wait another month...TLR Darkness might get my #1 spot in my all time manga list if this actually develops into something very interesting!
Aug 28, 2016 3:14 PM

Jun 2008
@HaXXspetten.....I think Yabuki literally showed Momo's clit and the censors let it go...

Either way, this is just another reason why TLR Darkness is the best ecchi of all time.

It's not the boobs and ass shots that make it the best, it's the WAY they show these shots.

It's the way (at least in the manga) Yabuki is able to tease the viewer and even bypass censors with his creativity not to mention his godly perverse way of making regular things incredibly erotic.

TLR Darkness succeed where so many other series fail.

It also doesn't hurt to have the GOAT and the best Imouto in your series...
Aug 28, 2016 7:15 PM

Mar 2015
Did Yami honestly confessed to Mikan that she likes Rito?? The plot advances.

Tooth brush censorship, LOL.

Are Rito and Mikan in that relationship to share a bath normally? How envious.

3.7/5
Aug 29, 2016 7:30 AM

Aug 2010
fug that mikan :DDDDDDD
Aug 30, 2016 5:52 PM
Oct 2015
This chapter was so sweet <3 Yami just became my #2 in the list of TLR characters, what a cutie ~
Mikan is great too though, lol
Sep 1, 2016 9:36 AM

Sep 2015
To Love Ru is surpassing every limit there is. It's fucking incredible ;_;
That toothbrush scene was insane to say the least...

And Yami just solidified her number 2 position in my TLR Harem Ranking.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2016 10:12 AM

Aug 2016
G_Spark233 said:
keep nemesis a secret.

I'm kinda getting more annoyed at the fact she's STILL in him, how long does it take for her to recover (Maybe it's because it's a monthly serie, but it felt it's been so long already)? I'm honestly more pissed off because it makes her looks so much weaker than she is (Totaly not biased hahaha), but at least it makes up with interesting scene.

Speaking of interesting scenes... that convenient toothbrush censoring. WOW. Actualy. MIKAN WOW. Was not expecting so much out of you so fast.

Kinda intersted in where it's going with good ol'Train/Kuro over there. I really want him to use the railgun (It's such a golden opportunity for a cool... is that a cameo? an easter egg? whatever it is), I will be so pissed of if he doesn't for some reason or another. Although admittedly, it will be hard to shoehorn it in TLRD unless they BS a reason for him to be able to use it (or downright magic).
LordFartdinkleSep 1, 2016 10:25 AM
Sep 5, 2016 3:57 AM

Sep 2015
MIKANS BOOTY MUSTARD RICE.
Sep 5, 2016 12:28 PM

Apr 2016
I am pretty fine with most things with to love ru but please dont make mikan fall in love with rito. I really am grossed out by incest.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 12:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Fukuoka1999 said:
I am pretty fine with most things with to love ru but please dont make mikan fall in love with rito. I really am grossed out by incest.
Implying she's not already in love with him

And given how popular she is I'm pretty sure she'll be part of the harem ending as well, sorry to disappoint you
Sep 6, 2016 2:29 AM

Feb 2015
Really interesting chapter imo. new character just appeard and now is targeting Rito. same thing like Yami. but this time, it's a guy. moreover, he knows yami and everything involves around her i assume.

the part when Rito blocked the bullet, damn, i kinda felt the same feeling when Shinobu and Araragi were working together like Rito and Nemesis in thsi episode.

and Mea appeard at the end. obvious i think. i wonder if yami will appeared too or not. either way, it was a very interesting event imo. really looking foward for what will happen in the next chapter xD

That simblings bath tho....that's normal in to love ru darkness!!! lol xD
Sep 10, 2016 11:41 PM

Jun 2016
Owhh. . .Mikan had already accept Rito to bath w/ her. nice, really nice ^^

Why add new male into the cast? should be a new harem candidate?
Mushoku Tensei is the best harem light novel out there and Rudeus is my man'. . .
Sep 11, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2011
Really nice chapter, its always good to see some development as well
And that Black Cat referance <3
Sep 23, 2016 11:31 AM

Jan 2013
Mikan's hasn't been practicing eating ice cream for nothing! Dang! She's a natural! So much win in this chapter from the bathing scene and it being normal, Yami's being straight forward, etc. Things are changing slightly more since the Yami went Darkness leading to this somewhat mature outlook. This is a good thing. Rito not being shy around bathing with Mikan but pretty sure he'll be so with the other girls even Momo. All that's missing is Rito having physical strength to go with his courage whether the author decides to do that or not guess will have to see.
Apr 20, 2020 7:51 AM

Feb 2018
Assassins Kuro target is Rito.
Nov 4, 2020 9:33 AM

Jan 2020
I have to say, Mikan is really "skilled" in eating ice-cream. Also, I'm glad that Yami is finally realizing her own feelings as well. Rito is in big trouble, though, unless Mea,Yami or even Nemesis saves him from Kuro.

There are only 7 chapters left, huh? I'm not sure how the manga will conclude. I hope it will at least be satisfying. I'm definitely rooting for Momo. But instead of the harem route, I want Rito to end up only with her. I guess that might be asking too much.
IrrelevantGuyNov 5, 2020 3:15 AM

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

7 by Wannabiteme »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

126 by nferocious76 »»
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.