Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 4, 2016 9:38 AM

Mar 2015
I didn't play the VN and I've been watching the anime only so far. I've seen many fans saying this anime is amazing and great......etc but personally I can't see why. I've been giving the anime a chance to get better for the last 5 episodes but it can't seem to get better. In my point of view, I just feel it's a harem anime with nothing going on whatsoever so I was wondering if it is going to be any better later.
Aug 4, 2016 10:16 AM

Mar 2016
All I can say is that there is a massive shift in genre and tone when the VN shifts from common route into the heroine routes. WIth that being said, I cannot tell how that will translate in the anime, especially since we've been told that there will be an anime original heroine route.
Aug 4, 2016 4:18 PM

Feb 2016
Modo942000 said:
I didn't play the VN and I've been watching the anime only so far. I've seen many fans saying this anime is amazing and great......etc but personally I can't see why. I've been giving the anime a chance to get better for the last 5 episodes but it can't seem to get better. In my point of view, I just feel it's a harem anime with nothing going on whatsoever so I was wondering if it is going to be any better later.

In a nutshell this is a bad adaptation but it is 100% not a harem, this is also a original so VN readers dont know how it will turn out either but in the next few episodes it should improve as thats when it should get intresting however so far i am not inpressed at all apart from the comedy its one of keys worst adaptations but the VN is amazing so i reccomend to read it if you want to or have the time overwise you can just drop but still give it a chance unless it becomes a bigger mess.

Aug 4, 2016 4:30 PM

Feb 2014
Modo942000 said:

This anime can go in many ways consider it is supposed to take an anime original route. So far they're just going over some of the character backgrounds, although there should be a certain point where many things change, and it wont seem as Harem-ish anymore.

I can see the Harem idea, considering the later half of the common route is mostly just Kotarou and the girls in the Occult Club, with an occasional Yoshino (The best parts in my opinion, Yoshino is fantastic) and Sakuya.

If they follow the story format of the VN, this will change. Whether or not it will get better is subjective, but if it's anything like the VN and the majority of the opinions on the VN, it will get better. So far I can somewhat see how they are building things up, so we'll have to wait an episode or two to see what happens. They should cut down on some of the backstories for the heroines within the next episode or two since some of their backstories are heavily intertwined with the plot, and if they want to explain them it should be in some later episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.