Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 5, 2016 10:50 AM

Sep 2009
Everything random, a random time-skip, random Captains (except Rukia) and also NO ICHIGO. LOL

2/5. Underwhelming.
Aug 5, 2016 11:39 AM
Sep 2015
"For I shall find the future... that one moment in time where each of you feel the greatest amount of joy and happiness... and it is there, I shall slaughter you." - Yhwach.

Maybe he killed them in the past and it is the moment, 10 years later, with a rosey SS
Aug 5, 2016 1:17 PM

Jan 2012
Ramkec said:

Plus why would Ichigo become a Captain.

Becz he is strongest and deserve to become captain of Gotei 13.

and btw thought Rukia become captain of Gotei 13 xd , but she is only captain of Squad 13

Aug 5, 2016 2:49 PM
Jul 2015
The story ate am well and reaching the end it seemed that he made a conclusion running , was miuta thing open, fights that had no conclusion, characters are gone , others had very end of anything , I hope this news is a continuation to the anime and hopefully explain these things open .
Aug 5, 2016 7:42 PM
Apr 2016
CHAPTER 685 REACTION/DISCUSSION/REVIEW! Make sure to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_lWE8Odls
Aug 5, 2016 9:03 PM
Aug 2015
I really liked this chapter, so sad that the next chapter will be the last. Is it true that the last chapter will be a double chapter and will all be in color? I wonder if the announcement is about the anime returning know that would be cool, or maybe some spin off kubo is going to make, I hope it’s something big and not something about a character book or something else.

So I have a Crack theory on what will happen in the last chapter, know this theory I got from lessoning to other people’s theories, and it sounds close to what happen in Naruto. What if this 10 year time skip is not real, what if its Aizen’s bankai. As we know in chapter 684 Aizen is caught off-guard when Yhwach's darkness suddenly erupts and engulfs him, then we skip and we don’t know what happen with Aizen. Know this is when it gets weird, what if Yhwach can use Aizen’s powers? That right before Yhwach died he activated Aizen’s power and put everyone to sleep and everyone are under sleep hypnosis. So everything that happened in chapter 685 is actually all a dream, and that reiatsu that the 12th division got on their sensors of Yhwach is actually everyone waking up from the dream, because they are still at the battle field. So the first part of the next chapter will be everyone waking up and stopping Yhwach for good, (I don’t know how but they do) then the second part will be everyone getting better. Maybe a real time skip will happen, and everything is at peace. Know I now there are lots of holes in this theory but it’s a crack theory so it was just something I just made up and wanted to put it out there.
Aug 5, 2016 11:30 PM

Apr 2009
Slice of life chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2016 1:28 AM

Sep 2014
"A perfect End" sure >_>
So we can just pretend Yhwach didn't exist.
Rukia becoming a captain out of nowhere, she looks great and all but that's just too random...
Was nice seeing little Nemu at least.

I guess it is a perfect end after all for this troll arc.

Big announcement eh? somewhat curious what it'll be.
Aug 6, 2016 6:07 AM

Jun 2008
Next chapter everyone waked up and finds they are still on chapter 1 and that the manga is actually not Bleach and Aizen saying "When exactly were you under the illusion you were reading Bleach?"

Seriously though. Tons of shit will be left in the air like this but i feel like i don't care really. Bleach has been horrible since that stupid fullbring arc anyway.
Let it end it's misery.
Kubo was just writing fights ever since the Soul Society arc ended and no story really. Fan theories and stories were a lot better than what he gave us and he introduced too many characters he couldn't develop while wasting many others etc.

For his next project he needs to hire a few story writers for help and a background designer so he can put something between his ink splatters.
Aug 6, 2016 8:23 AM

Aug 2014
Tite trolled us all...fuck that magazine they rushed him.Hopefully his announcement is that the anime will return and he will give us more material in it;the final battle,more time skip content and his take on the end because how the manga will end is just a rushed take.
Aug 6, 2016 10:17 AM
Mar 2015

ME AFTER THIS CHAPTER ^

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 10 YEARS LATER?! WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I love the fact that Rukia is a captain now <3

BUT WHERE THE HELL IS ICHIGO?

Btw, found this random thing on tumblr xd:
Aug 6, 2016 12:23 PM

Apr 2016
Doesn't matter how badly kubo is doing with beach lately but it's hard to accept that the series is ending which you're cheering for years :(
Aug 6, 2016 2:24 PM

Jun 2013
Kubo would convince me of Bleach true ending only if in the last chapter he decides to let Juha win and kill everyone and destroy the world because if that won't be the case (and I am 100% sure it won't and 100% i won't be satisfied) I don't see any possibility to end it properly only in 1 chap left
also wtf is that time skip
Aug 6, 2016 8:09 PM

Feb 2014
I can't wait to read the last chapter from bleach!
Aug 7, 2016 12:21 PM

Sep 2014
dominika_nolifer said:

Btw, found this random thing on tumblr xd:

oh god muh sides xD
Aug 7, 2016 7:03 PM
Aug 2016
Sorry for the bad english but i have some questions you may answer.
First. Anyone knows if Kubo's time to finish the manga was shortened? chapters 683/4 seemed short in explaination and development. I mean, they beat Yhwach in like 8 episodes, when regular fights last longer. Also, Aizen's help was so random and easy, like he actually is stronger than Ichigo and his bankai was the only way to defeat the enemy.
Second. Where the fucking hell is Komamura? I will be so sad if he is dead...
And just adding, no matter how much i love Rukia, i don't think she deserves to be a captain, in that case, Renji or even Ikkaku are more qualified.
Next, i follow Bleach since 2009, so it's a very emotional moment for me, and to be honest i feel like crying.

Thanks.
Itzelhm93Aug 7, 2016 7:20 PM
Aug 8, 2016 6:06 AM

May 2010
I spent the last few days getting caught up from chapter 546 and... Wow. What a mess. I expected to be disappointed, but that was really bad. I actually think the arc overall was pretty decent, but the ending is pathetic. I really hope that announcement is an anime conclusion. I really hope it's not a sequel. But I'm pretty sure it will be. Maybe with a different magazine, since it seems this one forced him to end it early. I'm so ready for this thing to be done. And now we have to wait 2 weeks for the final chapter... I should've waited longer to get caught up.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Aug 8, 2016 6:48 AM

Dec 2015
I can't wait for this to finally end. They actually destroyed something I once loved. I feel like Naruto & Bleach became the biggest upsets of my entire life. Here's to hoping fairy tail & one piece don't end up the same.
Aug 8, 2016 2:42 PM
Jan 2016
it was definitely rushed like hell, but it was sad that Ukitake died. Besides that, at least Rukia became captain. I rate this chapter 7/10
Aug 8, 2016 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
Whoops! Thought this was the final chapter, but 1 more. Might just be Aizen explaining how everything has been according to plan.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 8, 2016 4:06 PM

Sep 2013
Itzelhm93 said:

First. Anyone knows if Kubo's time to finish the manga was shortened?

Second. Where the fucking hell is Komamura? I will be so sad if he is dead.

I think it Kubo had more time to finish it, but he said f*ck it and ended it immediately to fit the 15 year anniversary.

He should be alive, probably training and hiding with his granddad since he's a dog now.
Aug 8, 2016 9:44 PM
Sep 2015
RedRoseFring said:
Whoops! Thought this was the final chapter, but 1 more. Might just be Aizen explaining how everything has been according to plan.

Aizen absorbed Ywatch's power... which is why Ywatch got cut down by Ichigo's shikai.

Meh probably not.
Aug 8, 2016 10:36 PM

Mar 2015
Easily one of the best chapter :3

We never got to see Ukitake Bankai, how sad :(

Loli Nemu? I loved it so much. She better stay as eternal loli <3

I think Komamura is still fox and never returned to two standing leg.

Isane hairstyle is better this time.

Why Rose and Kensei is still alive??

I never see that coming! Rukia as Captain!! Her long hair is fitting 0///0

5/5
Aug 9, 2016 4:49 AM
Dec 2014
I thought that I'd missed at least a chapter (or a dozen).
Aug 10, 2016 7:17 AM

Jun 2011
Wonder if Ichigo is still a virgin after 10 years
Aug 10, 2016 12:59 PM
Aug 2016
Best ending ever: the reiatsu reading found similar to Yhwach IS his... And Aizen undos his complete hypnosis to find that Ichigo was killed 10 years ago.. And Aizen and Yhwach( having joined forces) now go on a killing spree and destroy SS
Aug 10, 2016 1:31 PM

Jul 2011
I cant believe I might be able to see to end of Bleach. Hope it will be good, idk why I have the feeling that reiatsu belongs to Ichigo for some reason :D
Not too bad of a chapter cosidering the lame turnarounds we saw in the past few fights, that really got on my nerves. All the fights were so bad thought of, I have the feeling Kubo made them up on the go so Im quite happy with time skip and the end of the battle. I just want to know what happened with Aizen.. That was quite random tbh.
Cant wait to see the wrap up.
Aug 11, 2016 5:14 PM
Jan 2012
good final. but have many holes. And disliked the taichou's choices. What's happening Aikawa love?
Hisagi bankai,but never until,after fake karakura arc. Shinji hirako doesn't have a bankai. I prefer love taichou not Iba. Quincy thousand war is worst arc of bleach and worse than fullbringer arc.
I think kubo he dismissed many good characters. In the interest of trying to do something that he thought big.
Aug 12, 2016 1:46 AM

Jul 2011
10 years later... Ichigo is like 27 now? WTF LOL. I WANNA SEE THAT HAHAHA.

Yeah, as much as I love Rukia... nope. I'm pretty sure she isn't qualified enough in terms of power...? (New hair again tho lol.)
Where's Yoruichi and Urahara and the rest? D:

Kubo needs good rest lol.
Aug 13, 2016 4:44 AM

Jun 2013
I'm a huge fan girl of the series but really ??? Kubo????
10 years ???
Aug 14, 2016 2:15 AM

Oct 2010
What an abrupt time skip. What happened to Halibel? Trolling us with never seeing Hisagi's bankai eh Kubo? Next chapter Ichigo still hasn't get it in Orihime even after 10 years, and are still going to school.
Aug 17, 2016 12:42 PM

Apr 2013
Except Rukia i didn't even care the chapter.
Aug 18, 2016 7:52 AM

Dec 2014
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/173/2

renji and rukia are all good to me
Aug 24, 2016 11:54 PM

Dec 2015
The opening scene, Hisagi's joke (like a last laugh on the readers), Rukia's promotion... there were all nice things, taken independently. And by drawing this epilogue, the author avoided the Saint Seiya's end I had imagined for Bleach since a few weeks (months even). I just hope this "Gunm-like" conclusion won't be erased in a few years. {looking at the Gunm titles publication history...} No, I really hope it won't.

4/5 because of the content. As a chapter in the manga's continuity, it was pretty unworthy.
4-5/10 probably for the series. (it should have been shorter than Dragon Ball)

I am also surprised that Ichigo didn't take a life-long job there ("to help"). Well, maybe he is working in the medical field on Earth.

The next chapter taking place on Earth would be more inrteresting. After all, 10 years are nothing for shinigami, they live in a very slow world where nothing moves at our pace. For the human characters on the contrary, ten years are a big chunk of life where a lot could happen.
Rei_IIIAug 25, 2016 12:02 AM
Aug 26, 2016 4:25 PM

Aug 2014
Kubz did my nigga Hisagi dirty with the whole bankai thing xD.
Jun 10, 2017 4:31 AM

Feb 2013
Ukitake is dead :((
And Rukia is the new captain of Gotei 13!!!
Nov 24, 2018 12:40 AM

Feb 2018
Well rukia becoming a casting was kinda nice I guess.
Mar 4, 2021 8:10 AM

Apr 2020
Oh,come on! Why Shonen Jump! WHY!?!
Let Kubo fucking breath.

RIP Ukitake
Little Nemu!
Isane is a captain!
Rukia the Captain! Who was the previous 13th squad captain?
More of Yhawch
--AbiSa--
Nov 3, 2022 6:52 PM
Oct 2020
So time skip and Rukia is a captain now
Nov 18, 2022 4:49 AM

Apr 2021
A 10 year time skip? Ohh well, Rukia became the captain :)
And the next chapter's the finale, I can't wait to read it!!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.