Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2009
I admit to being a huge fan of Love Live and Love Live Sunshine, but I am currently feeling a bit let down from Sunshine due to the fact Sunshine copied all of the muse personalities on to other girls. The Aquors girls feel so bland out side of Yoshiko and perhaps Dia(and even then she is Eri clone).

On the flip side, of what Aquors music has produced so far, I like their first rounds of songs better than I liked muse first rounds of songs. Koi ni Naritai Aquarium is fun to listen to but also the out fits that go along with it are so amazingly cute and I honestly like Koi ni Naritai outfits a lot better than muse. Kimi no Kokoro ni Kagiyakitai outfits were a bit meh but then again muse first outfits were also a bit meh, but Kokoro's were more colorful

So that being said, what are everyone else's views about the Original vs Sunshine?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 2, 2016 9:55 AM

Aug 2012
In terms of individual singing voices, I like Sunshine better, actually. The only Aqours girls whose voices I don't like are Kanan, Mari, and Chika when she sings lower notes. However, the only μ's voices that I did like were Umi, Rin, Honoka, and sometimes Eli. Also, Aqours has my favorite singer in the whole franchise, Yohane, but Umi, my favorite μ's singer, comes in a close second overall. Both of them have pretty strong voices that could carry a song on its own, but Yohane's voice has a lot more power behind it. I also happen to think that the Aqours girls' voices blend together better than the μ's girls' voices do.

I got acquainted with the first Love Live series through the music so that's what I based all my judgments on.
Aug 2, 2016 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
I liked the first 3 episodes of Sunshine somewhat. But it's becoming clear that this has and will not live up to expectations.

In terms of character design, music, goals and aspirations of the series the original is superior in every possible aspect, it's not even a contest.

So far, Sunshine is all about treading old paths and has no ideas of its own. It remains to be seen if it can be anything more than just a pale imitation of the original legend.
Aug 3, 2016 2:34 PM
Jul 2016
The original is waaaaaay better in my opinion. Sunshine used a lot of the original material. The characters are pretty close to the old ones. The show isn't bad but it isn't good either....It's so typical that its boring I couldn't even get past the first episode. Blah. It may still have potential but at this point I doubt it.
Aug 3, 2016 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
The original, obviously.
Actually, I'm very disappointed with Sunshine!!. They had the potencial to make a great anime, -idk if AS good as the original, but a faily good one- and they choose to go for a "remake"?
The only thing in its favor are the voices, they have really good singers, but that's it. The characters, the story... everything is like the original all over again.
I already disliked Honoka enough to have this Honoka-clon doing the same stupid things.

From the very first chapter we could already identify the clons of: Honoka (chika), Kotori, Hanayo, Rin & Nico.
I'm so terribly disappointed with this ;^;
-F*** u sunshine!.. I won't drop it tho...-

ps: sorry for my english >.<
Aug 4, 2016 2:59 AM

Feb 2008
The original has Nico.

So that.
Aug 4, 2016 6:08 AM

Jun 2015
Veronin said:
The original has Nico.

So that.

lol, Honoka for me, still love the original

even tho this one isnt really different and a bit similar to the original, i watch it for fun and music
Aug 4, 2016 10:19 AM

Jul 2015
I prefer Sunshine. Mainly because I was neutral to all of the girls in the original and only had a best girl (nico) in S2. Whereas in Sunshine, I have my top 4 and I really love them. And the songs are much better than the original.

Sunshine still has a chance to stand on their own. Sunshine currently have a little mystery of what happened to the third-years when they started high school.

And the LL is just a fun series. We enjoy it for the characters, good singing and their activities. It's obvious the show isn't going to be complex so let's just enjoy it instead of bitching 24/7.
Aug 4, 2016 10:34 AM
Sep 2014
I feel like everyone who has been around since the beginning will always love the original more, but at a point it has nothing to do with the original being the one i saw first. I like the girls' personalities way more in the original and their style and songs feel much more... 'authentic' i guess? Sunshine basically copies the same ideas from the original, however, kind of tweaks it up a bit, which is why i guess i like the story from Sunshine a bit more.
Aug 5, 2016 4:12 AM

Oct 2015
I liked the original love live for their character designs but I do think love live sunshine songs are better.
Aug 5, 2016 1:32 PM
May 2015
What I loved about the original Love Live:
-The characters..Each one of them is lovable and I really love their personalities. There's also Nico and her Nico Nico-Nii, which I don't think any characters in Sunshine can beat.
-Honoka's determination..That's what made me decide that she's my 2nd best girl of the series.
-Emotional moments. When muse decided to do one final song, it emotionally devastated me.
-NicoXMaki will always the best ship in Love Live..Not even YouXYohane pairing can beat that ship.

What I didn't like about the original Love Live:
-Not a lot of good songs. Most of the songs that I love from muse were not in the anime.
-The story is boring and it got even more boring when they decided to re-use it in the 2nd season.

-Most characters may have the same personality as the original (with the exception of You and Yoshiko) but they're not carbon copies of the original and they are still lovable in their own ways. Some girls are proving to be better than the original like Chika > Honoka, You > Kotori (As much as I love Kotori, I can't stand her annoying voice), Hanamaru > Rin (Rin got pretty annoying after a while) and I think that's about it based on the first 5 episodes.

-I'm actually liking ALL of the songs in Sunshine so far. Aozora Jumping Heart is way better than the 1st OP of Love Live but it's on par with the 2nd OP of Love Live, I fell in love with the ED song the first time I've heard it and Daisuki dattara Daijoubu! is on par with Start: Dash!. I like Daisuki dattara Daijoubu because of the melody and I really love Chika and You's voice and I like Start:Dash not because of the muse's voices but because of the melody and the emotions it brings out. Neither song is better than each other.

-There's way more best girls in Sunshine than the Original.

My best girls in the Original Love Live was:
-Honoka
-Nico
-Maki
-Umi

My best girls in Sunshine so far is:
-Chika
-You
-Hanamaru
-Yoshiko Yohane
-Riko
-Mari ("It's joke")
-Dia

I honestly can't choose between Sunshine and the Original zura! Each series has something that I liked and didn't like zura!.

"Mom!!! I'm acting like that character from that anime idol show that you don't want me to watch! Notice me, zura!"
jc9622Aug 5, 2016 3:32 PM

Aug 6, 2016 6:19 AM
Sep 2009
Original, Sunshine is not even a competition. If Sunshine actually made an effort and tried to put some originality into it, I might have had a second thought. But they didn't. First 4 episode are a blunt copy from original, I can pretty much screen compare them. Sunshine characters are copy paste of the original as well. Yes, they are different but at the same time they are just a mix of couple personalities into one.

Chika is exact copy of Honoka. Riko is copy of Umi with Maki's piano skills. Dia is a stubborn president Eri who loves her sister who obsesses with idols. Yoshiko is Nico, both have split type of personality and switch between the two. Mari is Nozomi/Eri love child. A Blonde foreigner with boob grabbing, childish personality and etc. The only character that kinds stands on it's own at the moment is Kanan cause we don't know much about her yet. You is more unique as well. Hanamaru a bit unique but she does poses a few Rin qualities. Out of 9 characters, only 3 seem somewhat original so yeh...

It also took me forever to memorize their names. Song wise I can't even remember Sunshine singing apart from concert... but can't say Muse songs were great. I always believed that A-Rise was superior.

So yeh, original for me all the way.

Sunshine did start to divert a bit and I am curious about 3rd years past but otherwise it's weak.

And if we also talk about how shippable character are, I can ship original cast with anyone between each other, there is chemistry and potential everywhere. In Sunshine I need to have a think... it's mostly just 3rd years.
Aug 6, 2016 9:16 AM

Mar 2012
I like this better than the first season of the original, but I really cannot say what my feelings will be like in the grand scheme of things. It's way too early.

As of now I'm more attached to the original but we're comparing 26 episodes, a movie and a bunch of concerts to 6 episodes.
Aug 6, 2016 9:20 AM

Nov 2008
The original is better when it comes to characters, while Sunshine is better in the terms of CG and performances.

Aug 6, 2016 9:26 AM

Sep 2013
They both suck but the original did in fact ruined my life so it has that going for it.
Aug 6, 2016 9:51 AM

Jun 2012
jc9622 said:

What I love about Sunshine so far
-The story isn't about their school shutting down. Thank God Sunrise abandoned that idea and instead went into a different path.

Umm..yes, about that...episode 6 :(

As of with cast i prefer, it s little too early to tell
Aug 6, 2016 10:08 AM

Dec 2015
I can't say since Sunshine isn't finished yet.
I think right now I like the original better, but the art and especially the CG has improved in Sunshine.
Aug 6, 2016 10:56 AM

Aug 2013
Nothing to compare. This series is dumb as hell. Directed like shitty american school drama. I'm not watching anime for American direction.
It's a half of season now, and it's just bad.
I liked original Love Live, it was interesting, the drama was not forced, we had really likeable characters and real goal, instead of forcibly becoming a 'school idol' which is repeated 1000times in each episode. They are trying toooooooooooooo much for making it original, and the effect is totally opposite. It's just a cash milking machine nothing else. It's not even about copying the original, I don't mind it.
The only thing which I hated in original was TOTALLY SHITTY 3DCG on their performances which caused bleeding from my eyes (I just skipped it because I didn't watch it for the songs, don't get me wrong, I really like some idol groups from Japan, but definitely not that kind like Love Live presented).

And the main girl in Sunshine is awful, Honoka had similar character type, but she was super likeable and not annoying.
rsc-plAug 6, 2016 11:07 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 6, 2016 6:31 PM

Aug 2014
Sunshine, because Ruby.
I love Ruby.
Aug 6, 2016 7:15 PM

Dec 2015
Overall I still like the original more, but actually the character designs in Sunshine look way better, the girls just look so good.
Also I think the voices are a bit better. But still the plot in LL was way better, about the characters im not really sure as they aren't fully developed yet.
"Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
--As long as you remember her,
you are not alone."

- PMMM
Aug 6, 2016 9:13 PM

May 2010
i love the original performance because im finiding sunshine performance weak.
but the graphics in sunshine is better..
Aug 7, 2016 12:29 AM
Jun 2016
krisichiki said:
I will have to wait until the season ends before I can decide.

So far I think Sunshine!! is doing some things better than the original, and of course we have the improved animation and CGI making this series a lot more pleasant to watch.

I'm not impressed with the insert songs so far, but I wasn't particularly impressed with the ones in the original either (except for START:DASH!!). I liked the songs in season 2 a lot more, but we're not talking about that here.

I do wish the writers had made Sunshine!! explore some new stuff instead of trying to reuse ideas (second-years starting the club, council president being opposed to the club, first-years joining first etc.), but Love Live! is a franchise, and they probably wanted to play it safe by using the same formula.

What I can say, however, is that the neither the story nor the characters are carbon copies of the original. They are using same/similar archetypes and concepts, but I don't feel like any of the girls are a carbon copy of μ's.... well, except Chika. She is a little too much like Honoka so I hope she gets more development.

Now, the thing is... will this series manage to make me as emotional as the original series did? Regardless, I enjoy watching it.

Your words echo my thoughts exactly. START:DASH!! was my favourite song and I haven't heard any that have resonated with me as well as it did yet (the ED song is nice but doesn't quite have the same impact).

And I remember shedding a tear here and there in both seasons of the original and only one scene has made me emotional in Sunshine (their "failed" concert when Chika begins to cry, just can't stand cute girls crying). Improved animation is nice but the original was far from bad.
Aug 7, 2016 3:01 AM
Jul 2018
Sunshine, absolutely! I've been into Sunshine since they were announced. They really captivated my interest. I used to love Muse a lot, but now I don't really care about any of them anymore. I still adore my best girls, but that's it, and any content about the other girls bores me.

I disliked some Muse characters during the anime, but Aqours is the opposite. They're all my best girls. I think they're all beautiful and cute and adorable. Every episode sends a thousand arrows straight through my heart. I love them, and I want to see more of them. Also, they managed to make all the girls precious and attractive, even the ones who're not really my type. I'm impressed. I'm fond of their personalities. They're all different yet they feel pretty developed and human? A true rainbow.

The music has been awesome so far and I have high expectations for the rest of their discography. I can see the appeal of every song, even the ones I don't listen to often. Their first songs are waaaaaaaay better than Muse's beginning, and some are already topping most of their discography (Guilty Kiss's, Yozora wa Nandemo Shitteiru no...). All the girls have very good singing voices and they harmonize deliciously. Their songs are a feel good summer playlist, they cheer me up, they're awesome.

I also like Aqours's aesthetic better. The sea, the sun, the beach... I also love that they're taking advantage of their water aesthetic. Muse didn't benefit from the mythological implications of their group name, and that's a shame really.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more and more of Sunshine!
Aug 7, 2016 6:20 PM

Jun 2015
I might sound like a total μ's fangirl right now but the original definitely. I think it's because of the emotional connection though and knowing how they came together and how in the end they broke up even when some of them wanted to continue. Sunshine has better singers and songs and their choreography is way better but the plot & girls are kind of boring. Plus Chika is just too annoying for me as a main character. I liked Honoka and Chika is similar to her, but Chika just kind of annoys me and I don't know why.
Aug 9, 2016 1:34 AM
Nov 2013
Been a Love Live! fan for years but I prefer Aqours by a mile. Much better songs, voices and characters.

Not sure which anime I prefer though.
Aug 9, 2016 3:06 AM
Oct 2014
The story is pretty much just copy of the original, most of the character too but its way more loveable in sunshine. As for song and voice, so far i really like all of Aqours song more than µ's.
xRazeAug 9, 2016 3:10 AM
Aug 9, 2016 9:54 PM

Jun 2013
I never really cared about original ll. So, definitely Sunshine for me.

People keep said Sunshine copied the original, but what's the matter actually?
For me, Sunshine had better character interaction than original. I like how the cast connected.
Because Sunshine came after original and the staff did lazy work with the story, that not the reason to hate sunshine.
Aug 10, 2016 2:18 AM

May 2008
titidus said:
I never really cared about original ll. So, definitely Sunshine for me.

People keep said Sunshine copied the original, but what's the matter actually?
For me, Sunshine had better character interaction than original. I like how the cast connected.
Because Sunshine came after original and the staff did lazy work with the story, that not the reason to hate sunshine.

Same... also they are not copies the story... they make reference from the first series.

Yes they don't fix the save the shcool bullshit story but made me to like that shitty story after Chika reaction.. XD Chika and the co is respect the Muse.

Aegerius said:
Plus Chika is just too annoying for me as a main character. I liked Honoka and Chika is similar to her, but Chika just kind of annoys me and I don't know why.

Honoka annoys me more than Chika. They are similar but for some reason i love her more then honoka...

Well i only like Maki from the first series... so yea sunshine have more better characters...
rsc-pl said:

I liked original Love Live, it was interesting, the drama was not forced, we had really likeable characters and real goal, instead of forcibly becoming a 'school idol' which is repeated 1000times in each episode.

No forced Drama?! Are you watch the same lovelive? All the Rin episode is forced. It have a poinless second season and a movie. they waste so many episode for nothing... Also The "real goal"... save the school shit... one of the stupidest thing in the first lovelive.
Aug 10, 2016 3:37 AM

Feb 2016
let's see:
- both has cute and likeable character design
- i can't compare the story because i dont care about them when watching idol anime
- original has nico, but sunshine also has ruby. hail twintail grill
- song are same. both are likeable
- sunshine has better animation than original

overall, sunshine is better
Aug 12, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2015
Taking only the first season in consideration, I like Sunshine more.

Better characters, funnier comedy, better songs, visuals and animation.
Aug 13, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2008
I can't choose! They're both incredible! ><
Aug 13, 2016 5:22 PM

Sep 2015
I loved the original more, but after watching sunshine for a while, I feel that sunshine is more refreshing.

I just rewatched the first love live last week and I got the feeling that I'm getting really OLD lol but by watching sunshine I regained that youth feeling, then I realized I was in love with sunshine. Riko is the best girl!! Ruby-chan too cute :3 also Mari spices things up! Yohane is fun to watch lol

The only problem I have with sunshine is that the VA between characters sounds so similar. With the original I can easily differentiate between honoka's voice, maki's voice, nico's voice, or the others. Also, the seiyuu's from original love live was already famous.. But the new seiyuu's are cuter. I love suwawa and furihata ai <3
Aug 13, 2016 5:41 PM

May 2014
I think ill go the sunshine because of the atmosphere, mood and it still have its potential... but the let down is they took so much idea from the original and spam it on this series so is still dont know, this season is still not finish

I hate the original tbh, especially the last three episodes of s1 (thats a good example of bad writing for the sake of ending the season) so much drama, s2 is pandering in disguise meh... and also theres nico that make me hate this orignal series even more... shes just taking spotlight here and there because it's what otakus want in japan (what a shit taste).. not to mention the stupid magical ova and the weird written movie..
quit jacking off on your waifu, you disgusting weaboo
Aug 15, 2016 11:18 AM

Feb 2015
tbh, i like the original more than sunshine cause the story in sunshine has many similiarity like the original. there is something new too but not that many of them. almost all of them are the same thing from the original. same with the character and songs too imo.
Aug 15, 2016 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
destructo22 said:
I can't choose! They're both incredible! ><

This^

I love them all, all of them have a cute personality and sexy voices so for me both.
Aug 21, 2016 8:24 AM

Jun 2014
Sunshine is just a copy-paste.

Aug 22, 2016 7:46 AM

Mar 2014
As a Love Live fan I can't choose, I mean the original is amazing but I think Sunshine also has their own charms
Aug 22, 2016 3:25 PM

Sep 2009
Both have their own charm to it in my opinion.
Obviously the first will always have the advantage for being the original, but just because there are similarities, i would not stop watching it, for a reason like that.
It's a nice continuation of the the series and i still think it would be great for the original cast to make an actual interacting appearance with the new one.
I also quite enjoy the new songs that came out so far and it's always nice to see new voice actors and their talent evolve over time. ^^
KiteH4cKAug 22, 2016 3:31 PM
Aug 27, 2016 9:29 AM

Jun 2012
After 9th episode, i have to say, i like Sunshine better, they have deeper characters, and are way funnier. But that's my humble opinion :)
Aug 27, 2016 12:33 PM

Dec 2012
I like Sunshine, but I love original.
µ's > Aqours
Aug 27, 2016 12:43 PM

Aug 2013
Sunshine is definitely worse.
My biggest problem with Sunshine are the characters. They're all these overly "cute" girls with cloned personalities, but made very flat and 2D. I can't think of many flaws in them. They're all pretty boring. Even when they have "character development" they end up amounting to no real change.

But with the original, the characters felt much more alive. The characters felt more human. All of the muse girls (except maybe Nozomi) have character flaws like Eli's elitism or Rin's rudeness. You could tell Maki was the introvert, you could tell Nozomi was the glue of the group, the role of all the girls was apparent.

That said, Sunshine isn't much worse than the original.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Aug 27, 2016 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
I mean the visuals and sounds are better in Sunshine. But it feels stupid after that. The plot is the same.
Aug 27, 2016 1:08 PM
May 2016
I prefer Sunshine Now than the Original not as a whole but for the whole Season 1 and seeing Sunshine has more Depth and meaning of the Story and Character development that's where Sunshine Excels and it Continued to be Awesome for example the Saint Snow Performance which i considered the best Love Live Performance and the Depth of the 3rd year who Struggle during their time but Deep down they love being a School Idol plus Chika being a better leader than Honoka where Chika has so many Flaws as leader but she Tries her best Despite Being normal girl from Planet normies hehe and We Have Hanamaru (My peesonal BestGirl) who's very Supportive and funny at the Same time plus our Favorite Chuunibyou Yohane or Yoshiko haha she's great . all of them our Great plus the Struggles our Real this time thats it's being an idol that can Join Love Live cuz of how Popular it Became . lastly may I compare Michael jordan to Lebron james to the 2 love live cuz just like MJ and The original Love Live people cant forget the past and already accept that he's Untouchable despite how LBJ/Sunshine does most of it better than the last one cuz they cant Accept it and thats their 1st time falling in love with it
Aug 27, 2016 2:26 PM
Nov 2015
It's a bit hard to say, though the characters, in my opinion, are much better in Sunshine. 1 episode was how long it took me to fall in love with every Aquors character, while the original Love Live took me a whole season to really get into them.
Aug 27, 2016 2:29 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Sunshine is copying way too much from the original to be as impactful. While I guess you might argue that that way you know exactly what you're getting and that the diehard LL fans are pretty much guaranteed to like Sunshine too, it still severely suffers from lack of originality in the process. As a result I have a much harder time enjoying this compared to the main series

That, and also the characters in Sunshine feel very shallow somehow
Aug 27, 2016 4:39 PM

Dec 2009
As of episode 9, the Sunshine anime completely surpasses the original S1. It took the foundation laid by the original and built upon it. Both groups have good sillier moments, but Sunshine's drama is much better and gayer. Nothing in the original's first (and even second) season can match up to the 3rd years arc in Sunshine ep 8/9. In particular, it was much better than its closest equivalent, Kotori's study abroad thing. That was bad drama.

In any case, we've still got a few more episodes to go so it could come crashing down, but I'll remain optimistic. Sunshine seems to know what worked for the original and is doing a very good job of improving on it.

Also, Chika is a better main character than Honoka.
LessicaAug 27, 2016 9:42 PM
Symphogear
Aug 27, 2016 8:17 PM

Sep 2013
Though they're pretty similar, I think Sunshine is the better of the two. I feel like they enhanced the positive aspects of the original series, and improved on its weak aspects.
Aqours feels like a much more put together group. With u's, all the girls had very distinct personalities, and felt more like a mix of that, but Aqours feels much more cohesive. Some people probably view that as a negative, but I actually really like that when Aqours harmonizes, you can't hear one or two voices sticking out. It just sounds so much smoother. I also think Sunshine has much more likable characters. With u's, I sort of disliked one character, and really didn't like two other characters, but with Aqours, I only sort of dislike two characters. I think the setting in Sunshine is more unique than the original's too.
Aug 27, 2016 10:20 PM
Aug 2010
As for music is too early to judge, but Koi ni Naritai Aquarium (and the other two songs form the album) are among my favorite songs from the franchise, same with the units songs.

The characters, some are better, some are not, but overall Aquors is a little bit better as a whole, and Chika is way better than Honoka. My only critique is that the seiyuu are not really that great, but I don't know if I've grown accustomed or if they got better, but compared to the first episode the voices are better.

And for the anime, so far has a better pacing than the first season of µ's, but they are using so much the original group that it loses originality, and the worst so far has been that Ria girl, cringy as hell.

So overall not dissapointed and really looking forward to their concerts (and hoping I can go to one in 1 or 2 years)
Aug 28, 2016 2:00 AM

Aug 2016
japaniMay said:
It's a bit hard to say, though the characters, in my opinion, are much better in Sunshine. 1 episode was how long it took me to fall in love with every Aquors character, while the original Love Live took me a whole season to really get into them.

my thoughts exactly
Aug 28, 2016 2:01 AM

Mar 2013
I was a fan since the first PV was released, way before the anime of the first love live and yet I believe sunshine is better from a critical point of view and I love them equally to muse.
THE CHARACTERS ARE DIFFERENT. I cant bloody stress this enough.
On top of this the art, CG sound and story is better than the original. The story is more realistic to the world of idols and you can clearly see it by episode 9.
Some people need to get off their salty asses and move on though. The voice actors no longer wanted to continue muse so you have to respect that. If you dont like aqours then DONT WATCH. Its simple. Cause certain people are being petty cause of their old "waifus" when its an IDOL ANIME AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. Ffs.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

142 by nanuha »»
Apr 13, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

165 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 10, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

214 by Kayroad »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Favorite Aquors member ( 1 2 )

ya_hallo - Sep 10, 2016

70 by LemonXChio »»
Nov 7, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

101 by laaala »»
May 9, 2023 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.