Forum Settings
Forums

did you ever lose control in school and lash out at someone?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2016 1:33 AM

Sep 2015
Only once I guess. In the group I used to hang around with, one of the guys there decided one week he would continually throw and flick food at me every lunch. Bits of his cob, chips, whatever he had at the time. Ignored it every day because cunts will be cunts; no need to get worked up over the little things.

But then one day he had one of those Dairylea Dunker things (basically breadsticks with cheese sauce / spread) and he decided to wipe the cheese spread down the back of my shirt. At this point I'd had enough; stood up, picked up the chair I was sitting on and threw it at him. A teacher saw the whole thing and he was the one who got in trouble for it. He stopped doing shit after that.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Aug 18, 2016 6:27 AM

Apr 2015
Dude insulted me so i kicked him in the face, think it was 6th grade, got suspended for 2 weeks but i broke his nose so it was worth.

heheh
Aug 24, 2016 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
Not really. I was always able to control myself in order not to cause problems for myself.
I did regularly fight with boys in elementary school, and I almost got into a fight with one aggressive prick back in middle school. One of his friends practically had to drag him away from me which was a good thing for me I guess since he trained boxing at the time and I only had my pride but no fighting skills to back me up.
Come here and play with my darkness
Aug 24, 2016 3:35 AM

Sep 2015
In year 6, where my autism levels were pretty high and I had no anger management, I was getting my hair pulled by some girls and some other girl started walking towards me. At this point, I was in the mindset that everyone was against me so I punched her in the face. Now that was a long chat with the headteacher but she ended up on my side anyway
Aug 24, 2016 9:33 PM

Jul 2015
In 6th grade, this dude tried to read a personal note I passed to my friend. As he was uncrumpling the note, I grabbed and squeezed his hand really hard until he let go. He said that I almost broke his pinkie... I need help.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

6 by Rhaelynne »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 22 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 9 hours ago

14 by Adverrito »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

21 by Absurdo_N »»
45 minutes ago

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - Apr 19

11 by deg »»
53 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.