Forum Settings
Forums
The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2016 11:46 PM

Jun 2016
ThatGirlOtaku said:
Meybi said:

Maybe Gainax??? XD

Could Madhouse do the job too? I''m Unsure tbh because you know them and Season twos 😫

Nah madhouse? Nooooo
WAKE THE FUCK UP DEADMAN!
Dec 3, 2016 3:30 AM

Jun 2015
ThatGirlOtaku said:
Meybi said:

Maybe Gainax??? XD

Could Madhouse do the job too? I''m Unsure tbh because you know them and Season twos 😫

Madhouse is good with visuals. But, hakomari is something more than that. Imo only shaft can do it a little justice (or maybe A-1 if they weren't so polarizing).
Dec 3, 2016 4:14 AM

Aug 2012
If I won the lottery, don't worry guys, I'll fully fund the adaptation. So for now, sit tight.
Dec 3, 2016 7:55 AM
Nov 2016
BRB-kun said:
ThatGirlOtaku said:

Madhouse is good with visuals. But, hakomari is something more than that. Imo only shaft can do it a little justice (or maybe A-1 if they weren't so polarizing).

Yeah, Madhouse is good, but sometimes it just dosen't really work out for them, like when they adapted Chaos;Head. A-1 pictures could do it, but if they weren't so polarizing, they's be a pretty good candidate.

Shaft is an OBVIOUS option, they have a gift for doing stories that are somewhat complicated, like the critically acclaimed Monogatari series.

And White Fox. I'm just gonna say it right now, I think they should do it out of all the studios I've mentioned. They've got a gift for doing anime adaptations, they've got that special touch. And also, with how well they adapted Re:Zero (I'm reading the novels from Yen Press, and I can officially say that White Fox adapted this series like a boss!), they've got a TRUE gift for stories like HakoMari. And if White Fox does do a HakoMari adaptation, and they do it right, let'/ just say that HakoMari fans will be cheering, including me!
Dec 3, 2016 7:58 AM
Nov 2016
ThatGirlOtaku said:
BRB-kun said:

Yeah, Madhouse is good, but sometimes it just dosen't really work out for them, like when they adapted Chaos;Head. A-1 pictures could do it, but if they weren't so polarizing, they's be a pretty good candidate.

Shaft is an OBVIOUS option, they have a gift for doing stories that are somewhat complicated, like the critically acclaimed Monogatari series.

And White Fox. I'm just gonna say it right now, I think they should do it out of all the studios I've mentioned. They've got a gift for doing anime adaptations, they've got that special touch. And also, with how well they adapted Re:Zero (I'm reading the novels from Yen Press, and I can officially say that White Fox adapted this series like a boss!), they've got a TRUE gift for stories like HakoMari. And if White Fox does do a HakoMari adaptation, and they do it right, let'/ just say that HakoMari fans will be cheering, including me!

Oh, and I forgot to mention Steins;Gate too. White Fox rocked that adaptation, another example of why Iwant White Fox to do this adaptation. I think that that genre in particular is the strong point of White Fox in my opinion. From what I've seen, the anime adaptations they do revolving around that genre have received high ratings.
Feb 19, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2015
This LN is really hard to adapt. I hope if Hakomari gets and adaptation it doesn't disappoint me
Feb 22, 2017 5:30 AM
Aug 2009
I'd be happy enough if this would get a manga adaption, similar to Higurashi and Umineko which were both (especially Umineko, though) extremely well-done.
Aug 17, 2018 6:01 AM

Jul 2017
sllp2020 said:
interesting tweet by Mikage
https://twitter.com/mikage_eiji/status/726767715734589447
google translate
"But take a look at the suddenly Omoita' by MyAnimeList, "empty box and zero Maria" was still number one in the Novell department. http: // myanimelist.net/topmanga.php?t ype = novels ... The entire second place also enclosed cartoon. It should come out more popular in home country! Built-in to the strategy of Cool Japan, it should be Hollywood movie! "

I think we need to start Kickstarter to fund him.

ho that's the kind of things I was looking for, thanks for it
Aug 17, 2018 7:36 AM

Jan 2016
I wish we could see an anime and a manga for this, it looks interesting.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Volume 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheHollowShrine - Jul 7, 2015

253 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 26, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Volume 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

79 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 24, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Volume 5 Discussion

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

37 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 23, 8:16 AM

» The missing volumes

Perfectrockstar - Jul 4, 2021

4 by EmrysTatari »»
Feb 8, 1:36 PM

» Anime Adaptation possibility?

DarkHumor04 - Jan 11, 2022

14 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.