Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2016 3:20 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was an alright movie...
It was way better than the last movie that was for sure, but it had a lot of inconsistencies.
I don't know how long Toei can keep up with this many new Precures that they have to handle, eventually their going to need to start splitting them up into parts I swear.

Anyway, it was enjoyable, well at least I think it was.
The villains weren't to bad, way better than the last one, but not as enjoyable as Fusion was.

The comedic parts were pretty good, I liked how the Pink Leaders Precure Team had a difficult time working together and combining their powers.
The action also wasn't too bad, especially in the beginning where they had to work together.

Loved how Doki Doki Precure team fought off the villains, and how it didn't glorify Cure Heart, but instead had them one by one showing off their powers and beating the bad guy together, with the help of Cure Magical of course... :P

The same can be said about Happiness Charge, but less of an impact their whole attack routine was.

I love how they incorporate Marine one way or another into each movie she's in. You can never get rid of that bubbly attitude of hers.

Oh yes, I dislike the way their incorporating more music into these movies.
Precure isn't a musical.
Rayn3698Aug 1, 2016 3:40 PM
Aug 2, 2016 2:49 AM
Jul 2018
Ahahaha... I read in comment how they said this turn into one of those Disney film. Well for me the music is the best part in this film and with the title like this I dunno if it was weird without all the singing.
PreCure All Stars - Singing with Everyone♪ Miraculous Magic!, Pretty Cure

Extra points for the music and cool fighting scene. So far and undoubtedly the best Pre-cure movie I have watched, although I watched Maho precure series and a couple of the film only. X)
Aug 2, 2016 7:36 PM

Aug 2007
Was a good movie. An average for pretty cure movies. Some songs are good and I see me singing with the characters.

Plot was predicable, I mean, a villian that in past was good and then was brainwashed or convinced about being evil. The protagonist trying to save her and fighting with the real villian. Average.

New attacks, Basically of Happiness charge precure. And... Why did they put echo... She did not do anythig, only say several sentences to Magical.

And Marine as a comic relief... as always... in precure movies of all stars saga.

A 7/10.
Aug 3, 2016 11:16 AM

May 2013
I'm dislike the final boss design. His attack only big tentacles, and the worse, he can't move at all :D
Aug 4, 2016 1:20 PM

May 2013
This was somehow even worse than the last one.

Aug 6, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2013
Best precure movie :) I Was wondering when would they use the brooms instead of running all time.

I think they should give Echo a new attack.

Very good
sigh..
Aug 8, 2016 12:55 AM

Sep 2014
Very enjoyable. I'm new to this whole franchise to be brutally honest, so I only know the latest two series' and some of Yes Precure 5 but I found myself REALLY loving this film.

It was kinda predictable in places, but they still made it fun, I really enjoyed it and the songs were great and I LOVED seeing the Princess Precure again since they're the reason I got into this franchise.

I may have a lot of catching up to do, but is still good times.

Also, film needed more Cure Lemonade. Everything needs more Cure Lemonade.
Aug 8, 2016 4:55 AM

Jun 2011
Palea said:
Very enjoyable. I'm new to this whole franchise to be brutally honest, so I only know the latest two series' and some of Yes Precure 5 but I found myself REALLY loving this film.

It was kinda predictable in places, but they still made it fun, I really enjoyed it and the songs were great and I LOVED seeing the Princess Precure again since they're the reason I got into this franchise.

I may have a lot of catching up to do, but is still good times.

Also, film needed more Cure Lemonade. Everything needs more Cure Lemonade.

If you want some Cure Lemonade watch all the first Precure All Stars movie you wont regret it. Its always best to watch the films that started it all.

Also, highly recommend Heartcatch and Smile!

Welcome to Precure Hell!
Aug 19, 2016 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
Precure All Stars Disney Musical; some cute moments, liked this one.

I'm worried that there is just too many of them at this point that there will be no more all stars movies.
Jan 23, 2017 11:11 PM

Mar 2013
be warned it's long:
Sep 21, 2017 8:58 AM
Apr 2015
This movie was even worse than the last one. The plot was completely stupid, 'cause if the Precure tears truly could destroy the world, then why didn't it happen when they cried before? Traauma not only looked like he belonged in a completely different anime/show, his final design looked like the character design got high after watching compilations of My Little Pony and Power Rangers...
Oct 25, 2017 12:08 AM

Nov 2007
Just started watching the movie.
5 minutes in and I'm reminded of the Buffy Musical.
Aug 17, 2018 8:36 AM

May 2018
Was pretty enjoyable, songs weren't too bad. I liked the comedy bits, and the action was decent. It was also nice to see the big bads again (albeit as grunts)
Poor Toei is really trying to fit in all the Cures in a single hour long movie...

This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 12, 2018 10:28 PM

Jan 2018
Pretty decent. Good CGI. Story was nothing to write home about, but I didn't come for the story. I came for magical girl action and magical girl battles.
Feb 23, 2019 10:06 PM

Jul 2011
Echo counties to be the most useless Precure.

Besides that, I enjoyed the movie overall. The comedy was good, and the songs weren't to bad. The villains song was really good.

Not the best movie, but still good.
May 21, 2021 11:15 PM

Feb 2020
That was average at the best. The plot was weak and I found those songs rather awkward.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.