Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 2, 2016 2:28 AM
Jan 2012
Aye, thank you person named taynis. I was about to bring that up to. God damn. Poor Yasuhiro.

I'm quite interested in what's going on in the traitor hunt going on with Izayoi, Seiko and Ruruko... But I'm also not going to come up with any theories and just let that play out.

And holy crap, Gramps has got some serious moves. Wasn't expecting him to just bust up Juuzou like that. And it's Danganronpa, so I'm not allowed to hope for this. Especially in that position. But I really hope he doesn't die.

Dammit. I was really hoping Gekkougahara was her own person... Screw it. To me, she will still be. And on that note... God damn Monaka. Even after playing Another Episode, I didn't know how I felt about her. I feel that she's going to screw with me even more now.

At any rate, I'm really looking forward to what happens with that next time. Though I can only assume everyone will likely end up falling asleep again for another victim...
Aug 2, 2016 4:37 AM

Aug 2012
The scout guy was right all along.
Never doubt a man who scouts ultimates as a day job.
Aug 2, 2016 4:38 AM

Aug 2008
So between Monaca and Enoshima Junko, who is the better villain?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 2, 2016 5:27 AM

Jul 2013
normal watcher: oh hey, who is that girl, is that the main antagonist?

those who played DR2 + DR:AE (another episode):

OH NO. THIS IS NAGITO KOMAEDA SCREWING WITH US AGAIN. DIE IN A FIRE *****, DIE YOU ***** #NAGISAsufferedENOUGH, #KILLherWITHfire, #REVENGEforNAGISA
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Aug 2, 2016 5:35 AM
Jun 2012
I dunno why, but seeing the fight Munakata Vs. Tengan reminds me Spike Vs. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop).
Aug 2, 2016 5:47 AM

Jul 2013
Sweetie_Love said:
AsL said:

She's monaca from DR Another episode.

So,monaca is the mastermind and that means that all the deaths in DR3 are Komaeda fault.
Fucking Nagito,even in coma he still ruins everything.

With Komaeda, it's either you go hard or you go home

well, **** you komaeda. **** you and your hope-bagels
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Aug 2, 2016 5:49 AM

Mar 2013
Bleh, it's fucking Monaca. She better not be the main villain/mastermind.
Aug 2, 2016 5:52 AM
Aug 2012
Well technically Nagito Komaeda isn't dead hence the ending of DR2 with the "chance of survival". I soooo want his comeback xD.

And he is the ultimate lucky student lol
Aug 2, 2016 6:46 AM

Oct 2015
Gaffern said:
Well technically Nagito Komaeda isn't dead hence the ending of DR2 with the "chance of survival". I soooo want his comeback xD.

And he is the ultimate lucky student lol

If someone was retardedly lucky enough to wake up first it would be him of course.
Aug 2, 2016 6:57 AM

Jun 2015
"Note: Hegakure-kun is outside because nobody likes him" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Aug 2, 2016 7:23 AM

Jul 2012
equanternal272 said:
Edit: I rewatch some videos and..... I think someone should reconsider on when the Neo World Program was created cause from what I'm reading, it seemed like it was very possible for the Program to have been created after the Tragedy.

Yep, it is kinda ambiguous by this point. I looked at the timeline (danganronpa-timeline.tumblr.com), but it doesn't say when it was created.
We now that it was created by Chihiro, Matsuda and Gekkogahara. Chihiro died on the first killing game, but maybe they are talking about Alter Ego? Matsuda dies in DR0, but it could be he was researching and they used his results or something along these lines...
Monaca could have known about the program anyway, since at the end of DR:AE she escapes with Komaeda and, from what he says, he knew about it.
Hmmmm, who knows. DR and the weird plot twists, I hope it is not it tho. I hope there were a real Gekkogahara xD

shadowbrazier said:

I'm quite interested in what's going on in the traitor hunt going on with Izayoi, Seiko and Ruruko... But I'm also not going to come up with any theories and just let that play out.

Right? It makes me curious because Hope's Peak is basically a research facility. I mean, the talented students don't even need to go to the classes, so, what made those guys expell three ultimates?
Ruruka says that Seiko used a weird drug on her...Well, I'm not going to put a lot of expectation on this one too xD Maybe they made drug candy and sold it lol

Zapredon said:
So between Monaca and Enoshima Junko, who is the better villain?

Monaca is really, really, smart. She was a really good antagonist on the game, her plan was amazingly messed up. But, I like Junko better, just because she is not the sad backstory antagonist, she is just despair impersonated. She does what she does because she likes it. Just for the LOLZ. xD
taynisAug 2, 2016 7:27 AM

Aug 2, 2016 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
Monoka?? I was expecting her to have some impact on the story yes, but i was definitely not expecting this type of reveal O.O
I wonder what she will do, since apparently Nagito raised her to be a "better version" of Junko.
Cool episode, was mainly just action but it was still cool. Old mans in anime are always powerfull as hell XD
Aug 2, 2016 11:50 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, so it seems like playing Ultra Despair Girls helped in some way after all. Never expected that too be honest, rather I had completely forgot about them. Makes me wonder if anymore from that show will appear, or heck, even the D2 cast now at this point.
Aug 2, 2016 12:12 PM

Mar 2015
Riveon said:
MightyM16 said:

I'm saying that just because a game isn't considering a main game, it doesn't means it adds nothing to the game story

AE is relevant, it always was and you just have to deal with it

I never said that such things shouldn't add anything to the story.
They just shouldn't add anything IMPORTANT, that is needed to understand the main title.
I can "deal with it" as long as they would characterize Monaca from zero, without the need of any knowledge about her past.

You're acting as if what happened in Another Episode was something completely irrelevant to the events of main titles

You're completely mistaken

As I said, the story AE told is canon and part of the main series, the villain there is someone who had ties with the main villain of the franchise and her ending was ambiguous...so why shouldn't she appear at the last installment of the Hope's Peak saga? I'd say that if she didn't appeared or was irrelevant in it her existence would be a plot hole

AE is just considered spin off because the game play is drastically different than the gameplay in the main titles
Aug 2, 2016 12:20 PM
Jan 2012
Monaca oh shiiiiiiit. I knew it, they had to wrap up her story. This is going to get really real!
Aug 2, 2016 12:21 PM

Mar 2015
equanternal272 said:
trannon1 said:

The Neo World Program was created primarily by three people. Ultimate Programmer Fujisaki Chihiro, Ultimate Neurologist Matsuda Yasuke, Ultimate Therapist Miaya Gekkogahara.

Based on the timeline and creators, the Neo World Program would have to have been created before Danganronpa 0 since Matsuda dies during DR0 and Chihiro during DR1. Therefore I agree that it is quite impossible for Monaca to have taken part in creation of the Neo World Program.

I would disagree about your assessment of Monaca though, that girl is a bona-fide monster. She brainwashed the Warriors of Hope into killing adults by using their phobias against them. If you get a chance, make sure to read up on her bio. She is plenty equipped for being a "Therapist", because she is well-versed in psychology and manipulation.
I really don't think that the robot Miaya ha been Miaya Gekkogahara the entire time (otherwise FF are a bunch of idiots for letting an evil mastermind rise up to their ranks). Also, I'm a bit confused with the timeline of when the Neo world Program was created (I'll address that later). It may be possible that there is a real Miaya and Monaca just switched places with her (during the 1st episode). It was a perfect opportunity to switch during the time they were knocked out. Whether real Miaya is still alive, who knows.

About Monaca, I know what she's capable of but I really don't think she should be behind every single scheme (cause at this point, she may as well have singlehandedly taken down FF). She's getting too much credit on everything. That's why I think that Miaya (robot) is not the traitor. Someone else could be the traitor (an insider that killed off the guards without alerting people). The traitor and attacker could be different people.

Edit: I rewatch some videos and..... I think someone should reconsider on when the Neo World Program was created cause from what I'm reading, it seemed like it was very possible for the Program to have been created after the Tragedy.

The research projects of the ultimate therapist (Miaya) , Matsuda and Chihiro were used to create the NW program, "the research"

They didn't create the program personally

So I agree with your last edit saying that it's very possible for it to have been created after the tragedy
MightyM16Aug 4, 2016 5:44 PM
Aug 2, 2016 12:56 PM
Apr 2011
MightyM16 said:
equanternal272 said:
I really don't think that the robot Miaya ha been Miaya Gekkogahara the entire time (otherwise FF are a bunch of idiots for letting an evil mastermind rise up to their ranks). Also, I'm a bit confused with the timeline of when the Neo world Program was created (I'll address that later). It may be possible that there is a real Miaya and Monaca just switched places with her (during the 1st episode). It was a perfect opportunity to switch during the time they were knocked out. Whether real Miaya is still alive, who knows.

About Monaca, I know what she's capable of but I really don't think she should be behind every single scheme (cause at this point, she may as well have singlehandedly taken down FF). She's getting too much credit on everything. That's why I think that Miaya (robot) is not the traitor. Someone else could be the traitor (an insider that killed off the guards without alerting people). The traitor and attacker could be different people.

The reasearch projects of the ultimate therapist (Miaya) , Matsuda and Chihiro were used to create the NW program, "the research"

So I agree with your last edit saying that it's very possible for it to have been created after the tragedy

I'm not sure where you got that quote, but from the wikia, it states:

"It's built with the most recent psychotherapy technology and administrative software by the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people."

It does not mention anything about research.
Aug 2, 2016 1:02 PM
Apr 2016
This is strange...
The OP Count says 13 people, Monokuma said that there are 12 people remainig and Hagakure don't count.
Gekkogahara only is a robot and she not count?, also Monaca don't have the bracelet... so she not count?
16 OP People - Hagakure - Miaya Bot = 14...
14 - 3 dead? =11
If Miaya don't count then we can get 2 people more. (or at least 1 if you want count Miayabot/Monaca)

I don't think that Gekkogahara don't exist, because if all time only was monaca, she must know about junko AI...
Also is strange see how monomi are using violence, she never used it in DR2...

ARGGGHHHHH!!!!
;w;

If Chihiro works in the NWP then this must happen between once him arrive in Hope Peak and the Tragedy (First Mutual Kill), I don't remember very well, but Jin ask to matsuda that use the NWP in the President council, once this happens the President Council become crazy and start shout "Enoshima Junko" meanwhile attacks matsuda.

Sorry my english.
Aug 2, 2016 1:32 PM

Mar 2015
What I find odd is that the whoever is controlling the Monokuma was talking when the killer woke up the second time (if you remember the "It's time! Are you awake, attacker? It's time to go hunting! Now, who will be your target for the day?" -Monokuma in episode 2)...

So if Monaca is controlling the Monokuma, that was a very weird monologue... And she called herself the attacker? So this time the mastermind and traitor are the same?
(In DR1 "traitor" was one of the victims and in DR2 it was Chiaki who was more like an ally)

Aug 2, 2016 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
TheOllie said:
What I find odd is that the whoever is controlling the Monokuma was talking when the killer woke up the second time (if you remember the "It's time! Are you awake, attacker? It's time to go hunting! Now, who will be your target for the day?" -Monokuma in episode 2)...

So if Monaca is controlling the Monokuma, that was a very weird monologue... And she called herself the attacker? So this time the mastermind and traitor are the same?
(In DR1 "traitor" was one of the victims and in DR2 it was Chiaki who was more like an ally)

There are three possibilities here;

1 - Monaca is both the traitor/attacker and mastermind. I doubt they would spoil the identity of the later in only episode 4 though.
2 - Monaca is the traitor and someone else (Junko's AI?) is the mastermind.
3 - Monaca is a third party, and there is a traitor/attacker and mastermind we don't know about.

I will say, being reasonable, it should be number 2 (Monaca is the traitor and another Junko AI is the mastermind), but knowing Kodaka is probably number 3. Monaca is trying to run the show and use it to her advantage, but there is also another killer among them (maybe an unknown 13 person since Hagakure isn't really participating?) and that will be revealed in a later episode, alongside the mastermind.

I may be pushing the idea that the mastermind is Junko's AI, but it could also be someone that they used the Neo World Program and transplanted Junko's personality into (so basically everyone could be her) since that plot point wasn't used.
GoldenSaltPillarAug 2, 2016 4:07 PM
Aug 2, 2016 5:16 PM

Dec 2007
Perfect12 said:
Yehart said:

How are people spoiling things?

People are talking about a prequel to this sequel.

Your fault for not playing/watching the games ¯_(ツ)_/¯

People say things that aren't revealed yet in the anime, for me it's spoiling. Up until now nothing is left unexplained because people who watch it have to know what it is from a game.

Talking about events from a earlier parts of a series is not a spoiler.... Because you SHOULD know what happened in the first 3 parts of a series if you are going to watch the fourth part. If in some twisted logic you think people are spoiling it for you, get off forums. It's no one else's fault that you have a wrong idea of what "spoiling" an anime is.

No one can spoil this anime because no one knows what will happen next. The only ones who can spoil you are the creator or someone who has the scrip to the next episode...
KetuekigamiAug 2, 2016 5:19 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2016 5:57 PM
Oct 2010
Monaca is actually helping Naegi and friends so I don't think she's the villain here.
Aug 2, 2016 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Great episode. Excited to see who's the 16th member and if Monaca is actually the traitor.

5 monokumas/5
"Please call me... The Ultimate Hope."
Aug 2, 2016 6:56 PM

Apr 2016
This is the episode when fan theories become reality. Tengan is a badass martial artist, Juzo can't punch anyone, and Miaya is actually Monaca from Ultra Despair Girls! That last one comes as a bit of a shock, since I wasn't expecting that story continuing in this show. Maybe on like some other work, like V3, but oh well. Now to see what her master plan is this time.

Now I'm reeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy looking forward to next episode, more so than I have up to this point.
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Aug 2, 2016 7:20 PM

Sep 2013
had my doubts since the moment i saw her, the hairstyle and the wheeling chair gave her away (good thing i watched an 11 hour of DR:AE just before watching this anime).
Still i doubt Monaca is the end-boss. she is just not smart enough to be Junko.
Aug 2, 2016 7:52 PM

Dec 2014
TheOllie said:

Well the first Monokuma we saw in the Anime was the (probably) last remaining Junko AI from the DR1 Epilog ending. Everything after that was virtual "Animation".
My guess is Monaca is the attacker but the traitor is someone else.
Also the didnt count Hagakure and even insulted him for being someone nobody likes. So whoever the 13th person is we dont know it. There is still 1 FutureFoundation leader who is not shown to us and it is possible there is someone else in the building with them.
Aug 2, 2016 8:03 PM

Dec 2014
trannon1 said:
MightyM16 said:

The reasearch projects of the ultimate therapist (Miaya) , Matsuda and Chihiro were used to create the NW program, "the research"

"It's built with the most recent psychotherapy technology and administrative software by the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people."

Well i cant recall anyhting else other than they worked active together. But this is just my memory.
Most likely we will see how the NeoWorldProgram was created in DanganRonpaSideDespair/Zetsubo-hen.
I doubt the will skip Matsuda or dont mention this important plot detail.
Aug 2, 2016 8:41 PM

Jan 2011
This show keeps getting better and better. This has to be the hit of the summer.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 2, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2011
I didn't play Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls but I didn't want to spoil the game by watching this show. So should I play/watch the game or just continue watching this show?
Aug 2, 2016 11:50 PM

May 2015
"Note: Hagakure-kun is outside because nobody likes him". Laughed so hard at that, lmao.
Holy shit, Tengan is one badass old man. Didn't really have an opinion of him at first, but I really like him now. I hope he manages to survive.
So Miaya is a robot, huh. Also, knew her forbidden action wasn't to turn right. She turned right to let Naegi get on her wheelchair, and well, nothing happened happened to her after she did that.
Well, the devil spawn Monaca Towa returns. It was pretty obvious though, after that ending scene in Ultra Despair Girls.
Juzo is still being a freaking asshole, ugh. I really hope he dies. I honestly really despise him.
Overall, this was a really fantastic episode.

5/5
Aug 2, 2016 11:51 PM

May 2015
Ruri-san said:
I didn't play Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls but I didn't want to spoil the game by watching this show. So should I play/watch the game or just continue watching this show?

I recommend that you play/watch the game first, before continuing with this show.
Aug 3, 2016 1:07 AM

Sep 2011
All too possible that Monaca is just another participant in this killing game or not the orchestrator.

I still suspect Mitarai. Despite his overall cuteness and desire to become like Naegi, I think that's what makes him the most suspicious. Him asking Kirigiri about her forbidden action, following her around and then asking about her opinions are all too ... odd.

His overall friendliness could be a cover to garner the trust of the people around him, but Kirigiri's been playing it incredibly safe around him. Kirigiri is of course, the last person to trust anybody, but she placed her faith in Makoto towards the end of DR1, which proves she is open to having allies. It seems that Mitarai could be replicating this behavior (i.e. trying to be more like Makoto) in order to attract the trust of other people, but most notably, Kirigiri (and Kouichi even pointed out that he feels safest around a detective... bet he isn't the only one who thinks so).

I also think that the Ultimate Imposter might've chosen Mitarai to impersonate for a reason. Furthermore, it seems that Munakata is slowly having a change of heart for his view on "hope". His love for Yukizome might've been ONE reason why he's so stubbornly adamant about his ideologies, but the fight with Tengan seems to have opened up his mind. It's possible that Mitarai is an overlooked third contender for his own idea of "hope" as Munakata gradually descends from his throne.
Aug 3, 2016 1:32 AM

Jun 2016
Is it me or does anyone thinks Danganronpa 3 Mirai hen is Action changing into action anime. Instead of Mystery I mean with all the fights and superhuman abilities future foundation, perform such as Kazuo tengan smashing Juzo with single punch and him dodging Kyosuke swords attacks and blocking his sword attack with his hand without flinching. No wonder Future foundation are made of monster look at Munakata,Great Gozu and Kazuo tengan this guys are not humans with the way they fights especially Gozu.

Regardless I love it but Honestly I want more mystery and Investigation but The actions awesome but still,This fights they are reminding me of Bleach lol

Well overally awesome but no deaths so 8. 4/10 and again I want Juzuo to die that bastard is really making so angry he is my hatest character In Danganronpa.
PrideRoyalIvyAug 3, 2016 1:36 AM

Aug 3, 2016 1:39 AM

Jun 2016
Shimamu said:
All too possible that Monaca is just another participant in this killing game or not the orchestrator.

I still suspect Mitarai. Despite his overall cuteness and desire to become like Naegi, I think that's what makes him the most suspicious. Him asking Kirigiri about her forbidden action, following her around and then asking about her opinions are all too ... odd.

His overall friendliness could be a cover to garner the trust of the people around him, but Kirigiri's been playing it incredibly safe around him. Kirigiri is of course, the last person to trust anybody, but she placed her faith in Makoto towards the end of DR1, which proves she is open to having allies. It seems that Mitarai could be replicating this behavior (i.e. trying to be more like Makoto) in order to attract the trust of other people, but most notably, Kirigiri (and Kouichi even pointed out that he feels safest around a detective... bet he isn't the only one who thinks so).

I also think that the Ultimate Imposter might've chosen Mitarai to impersonate for a reason. Furthermore, it seems that Munakata is slowly having a change of heart for his view on "hope". His love for Yukizome might've been ONE reason why he's so stubbornly adamant about his ideologies, but the fight with Tengan seems to have opened up his mind. It's possible that Mitarai is an overlooked third contender for his own idea of "hope" as Munakata gradually descends from his throne.
Shimamu said:

I Agree with You I suspect Mitarai as well you seems to be suspicious I got feeling that he is having facade personality and more to him than meets the eye. Yeah I hope Munakata I did like him before Yukizome dies but now he is crazy and insane I hope he comebacks and think rationally he is more understanding than Juzuo for me.

Aug 3, 2016 4:23 AM

Dec 2012
So much action in this episode and it was beautifully made. It's a pity that Tengan died so early, he was a good character. Miaya is a robot controlled by the traitor, I thought she was suspicious, but I didn't expect that.
SakaitsuAug 3, 2016 4:28 AM
Aug 3, 2016 6:13 AM

Feb 2014
Monaca!!!!!! But isn't it too early for her reveal. We're just on the 4th episode.

Maybe there is one more traitor in the group.
Aug 3, 2016 6:28 AM
Jul 2013
trannon1 said:
MightyM16 said:

The way it was worded in the game (I watched the video about the game itself) made it seem like Chihiro and Yasuke didn't create it themselves. It said "using the research of the Ultimate......".
Aug 3, 2016 7:22 AM

May 2013
I was wondering why Akane Owari said she beat up some relentless old man who tried to recruit her and identified himself as the Headmaster of Hope's Peak and he was fckn strong. This episode has made total sense of Akane's statement in her free time and also confirmed Yu Narukami was so triggered cause he sacrificed his World Arcana to create the perfect waifu and then shit happens. Danganronpa Another Episode end card was some heavy foreshadowing no one expected. Confectioner girl still suspicious as fuck with her bombs. Komaeda must be evil laughing so hard right now in his dream world with this events.
Dangling Grandpa title became legit too lmao.
DarkwindJRAug 3, 2016 7:52 AM
Aug 3, 2016 7:58 AM

Jun 2013
holy shit the old dude is a badass! wait she's a robot? and the one controling her has what appears like swastika in her eyes
Aug 3, 2016 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
Why am I not surprised that wheelchair girl was actually a robot that some green-haired woman (who?) is operating? Obviously that's suspicious, but I don't think that she's actually the traitor, not by a long shot, and especially considering how much she is helping Naegi( and co and how Naegi helping the Despairs could actually cause them to want to repay the favour, in a way). Mitarai is the one I'm most suspicious of at this point, even if that is largely because I don't really know enough about some of these characters to judge them (who's the guy with the hat in the room with Kyoko near the end again?).
Aug 3, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2015
I see silver fang in this episode LOL xD
so, that last scene from this episode suprised me AF. i'm not fully sure she is the traitor or not but i'm feeling she is the traitor. that suprised me well tbh xD

the fight in this episode tho. even tho there are some CG have been used in the action scene but the action looked awsome imo.

looking foward to the next episode.
Aug 3, 2016 8:02 PM
Oct 2015
velvetprayer said:
Bloody hell now we have both of the Danganverse's most detestable characters in one anime. (-‸ლ)

Technically, Nagito's in the Despair arc, so not really.
Aug 4, 2016 5:19 AM

May 2016
"Hagakure-kun's outside because no one likes him." Pretty much sums up his character in the anime xD

There was so much action in this episode, yet no one died yet. Didn't expect chairman to be that strong :D

I wasn't surprised that Gekkogahara is a prime suspect, but wtf. A robot controlled by another Junko person. I always thought she was obviously Chiaki in disguise :P

Loving it so far <3

Aug 4, 2016 8:17 AM

Dec 2014
Ok shit, the attacker is Monaka...or not?
They must have lots of reasons and tons of plot twists yet to bring by revealing the attacker this soon xD
Aug 4, 2016 5:43 PM

Mar 2015
trannon1 said:
MightyM16 said:

The research projects of the ultimate therapist (Miaya) , Matsuda and Chihiro were used to create the NW program, "the research"

I got it from the game (SDR2)

Don't always trust the wiki
Aug 4, 2016 6:19 PM

Jun 2016
Looks likes things are starting to build up even more. The fact that Monaca is behind Gekkogahara makes me a little sad, I would've liked her to be an actual person. But this reveal comes with so many intersting implications and thoughts, and theories. Where is the real Gekkogahara? Since she is a robot, does that means she's excluded from the people count and so there is an extra person hiding out somewhere? Is Monaca the mastermind, or an accomplice? This'll be fun.
Aug 5, 2016 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
I don't know about you guys but I really like Monaca. She's very interesting and entertaining.
Aug 5, 2016 12:36 PM
Jun 2016
OrangeJP said:
Pretty cool action scenes in this episode

Suspicious character appears at the end

I love her fav character
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2016 12:39 PM
Jun 2016
have a lot of questions but this ep OMG was so amazing... love it nice nice keep it going need to play the game

Aug 5, 2016 9:39 PM

Jul 2015
I am severely hating that boxer that I don't care enough to remember his name and Munakata....

And omFg, it had to be HER being shown again at the end....
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

234 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.