Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 31, 2016 2:39 PM

I know. Everybody hates these threads, and I'm sorry XD

I can tell from the amount of members watching this series that it's not nearly as popular as some of the biggest contenders of this season. The art and premise reminds me of Inuyasha and Kamisama Kiss. Two anime that I absolutely adore. I want to know if I should really give this anime a shot. I'm kind of hard to please with anime nowadays to be completely honest.

Please share your opinions. Don't hold back haha.
Oscar and Andre deserved better

Jul 31, 2016 3:19 PM

It's not some masterpiece, but it's definitely not bad either. I'd say it's around 5-7 (alright to solid) so far; I'm enjoying it, at least. If it really looks like it'd be to your tastes, I don't think you'll be that disappointed giving it a shot. Though, I don't see the similarities to Kamisama Kiss and Inuyasha that you speak of. To me, it's more like a less depressing Natsume Yuujinchou? But with a different plot and characters (and overall tone). Think of that what you will.

Jul 31, 2016 4:01 PM

I mostly agree with Aines445, though I'm leaning more towards giving it a 7. I've watched the first 5 episodes and it's mainly just a cute and comedic anime so far. I seriously doubt it will turn into a masterpiece.

That said I think this anime shows promise especially after a particular scene in the 5th episode, and I've really been really enjoying it so far (hence the 8 I gave it). I'd say this one is definitely worth at least checking out. It doesn't have much action, at all, but watching the characters, humour, simplistic and, albeit, mild dramatic stories is something that's been pretty refreshing for me after some of the darker anime I watched recently.