Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 31, 2016 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]
removed-userAug 4, 2021 7:06 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2016 1:10 PM

Oct 2011
Just read this topic if you want, it will clarify all you want to know about latest volume.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528556

Don't take it too much to yourself though, sunking ship doesn't mean the end.
Jul 31, 2016 1:36 PM

Apr 2014
No one, because this is a light novel and the whole 'will they or won't they' shtick needs to be milked in full capacity,
Besides, you know he's going to end up with Emilia anyway, so what's the point?
Jul 31, 2016 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
Raisken said:
Just read this topic if you want, it will clarify all you want to know about latest volume.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528556

Don't take it too much to yourself though, sunking ship doesn't mean the end.

read it , and like the OP says, it was worth it.

thanks for the link :D

Hongu said:
No one, because this is a light novel and the whole 'will they or won't they' shtick needs to be milked in full capacity,
Besides, you know he's going to end up with Emilia anyway, so what's the point?

yeah, i just want to kill this stupid hopeful thought that everyone best girl would take her deserved place :(

Now, there's no denying anymore
removed-userJul 31, 2016 1:42 PM
Jul 31, 2016 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
Well, to be fair, the story is still ongoing. My understanding is that the web novel, which is the original material and precursor to this series, hasn't been caught up by the novel adaptation that the author did afterwards.

My understanding is that the web novel story got up to the point of erasing Rem's memories of Subaru. The novel still hasn't gotten to that point, so how the matter is resolved still hasn't been penned by the author, either.

Either way, it's safe to assume that Rem will stick close to Subaru and remain loyal to him. Whether she becomes his lover/mistress, or sole partner, if that, is up to the author to deice, ultimately. Regardless, I hope it does come to that!
Jul 31, 2016 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
Genix said:
Well, to be fair, the story is still ongoing. My understanding is that the web novel, which is the original material and precursor to this series, hasn't been caught up by the novel adaptation that the author did afterwards.

My understanding is that the web novel story got up to the point of erasing Rem's memories of Subaru. The novel still hasn't gotten to that point, so how the matter is resolved still hasn't been penned by the author, either.

Either way, it's safe to assume that Rem will stick close to Subaru and remain loyal to him. Whether she becomes his lover/mistress, or sole partner, if that, is up to the author to deice, ultimately. Regardless, I hope it does come to that!

Thanks, it's nice to know that, but i learnt my lesson to stop to shoot for the stars.

Any author should known by now that their creation could drive so many hearts to the point that it either enhance or hurt the industry.

After seeing erased and then this, maybe will made a certain people growing hate to anime.

anyway back to topic, the likelihood of Emilia being chosen is still higher than ever.
Aug 1, 2016 12:01 AM

May 2013
Freya_Magna said:
So as we can see from the latest episode ( which is episode 18), Subaru rejected rem confession flat out even with all those sweet things rem has for subaru. So as a rem shipper, this is it for me :(

Can anyone spoil me or if not make an educated guess who end up or will end up with subaru based on the latest novel chapter?

Aug 1, 2016 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
CodeKeima said:
Freya_Magna said:
So as we can see from the latest episode ( which is episode 18), Subaru rejected rem confession flat out even with all those sweet things rem has for subaru. So as a rem shipper, this is it for me :(

Can anyone spoil me or if not make an educated guess who end up or will end up with subaru based on the latest novel chapter?

thanks, this is definitely something to look forward to. :D

here, have some cookies
Aug 1, 2016 6:02 AM
Jan 2014
Actually we will probably end up like a mushoku tensei ending in the web novel .
I think subaru will marry both Rem and Emilia .
But this will never get animated tought .
Aug 1, 2016 7:04 AM

Apr 2016
Subaru will end up with none of them :3 he'll return back to his own world and that's the best thing :3
Aug 1, 2016 1:43 PM
Apr 2016
Subaru loves
Sep 30, 2016 7:06 AM
Sep 2016
Haha i laugh at u who thinks Rem still have a chance

reason
Interviewer:-Who is ur most favourite character in ReZero?
Author:-Ofcourse it would be emilia the main heroine of ReZero

Interviewer:-What are the chances of subaru getting married at the end?
Author:-i have planned out ending from the beggining (He ofcourse refers to emilia ending as emilia is the first character discovered for Re-Zero while talking to his friends in family restourant)

Interviewer:-Do u like harem/polygamy anime?
Author:-No Nope i dun like harem anime

Rem is at coma for 3long Arcs and subaru x emilia are acting like couples ( 2 kisses )

what more reason u need? Even though he says he loves rem and he wants to save rem He is solely devoted towards emilia and finds his happiness in emilia So if emilia doesnt accept rem x subaru relation subaru will just stay best friends forever with rem But emilia is kind hearted so she might share but who knows women's jealousy
ReZerofagSep 30, 2016 7:12 AM
Sep 30, 2016 9:45 AM
Mar 2016
ReZerofag said:

reason

Author:-i have planned out ending from the beggining (He ofcourse refers to emilia ending as emilia is the first character discovered for Re-Zero while talking to his friends in family restourant)

Rem is at coma for 3long Arcs and subaru x emilia are acting like couples ( 2 kisses )

what more reason u need? Even though he says he loves rem and he wants to save rem He is solely devoted towards emilia and finds his happiness in emilia So if emilia doesnt accept rem x subaru relation subaru will just stay best friends forever with rem But emilia is kind hearted so she might share but who knows women's jealousy

Rem is the best girl and the best girl Who will do the things right just like

1. when Subaru was flirting Rem she threaten him that she will tell Emilia.

2. when he wanted to help Emilia in episode 12 Rem told him to go after her.

3.She was the one who helping him to reach to Emilia and when he give up and try to run away she is the one who tell him to not give up and leave your lover suffring
Behind and she was happy when he said I love Emilia not angry because that's is Subaru she knows.

4.He used Rem's words to confess to his lover and she accepted.

That's why she will help him again and again until Emilia knows what's love is not to be Subaru's second wife or surpassing Emilia to end up with Subaru !!!. Hello ..We are talking Rem the best girl here not about Haruno Sakura

Ram described her self as the person who always need help and rely on others and she described Rem as person who always sacrifice herself... these two are made to each other. Best sibling ever 💖
Kirito_AlsufiSep 30, 2016 10:13 AM
Sep 30, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2015
@ReZerofag
2 kisses for emilia?
ok now i lost hope in this serie
Sep 30, 2016 10:57 AM
Sep 2016
lol i really didnt want to blast ur buuble but thats the truth why not lets just watch the anime for the sake of plot? And dunt worry u will love emilia more in comming arcs so u will accept emilia x subaru it is really heartwarming !! Emilia x subaru is the ship that author is providing us so dunt worry u will definately enjoy it even thou u like rem cause u know right how author made us love rem? so its a given he will make us like emilia even more !! Have faith in author

And another interesting thing i found in authors twitter is there are soo many pictures of emilia that he has twitted i mean really everywhere i go in author's twitter i find emilia's pictures only really man he has great silver hair fettish so I believe he will provide some amazing development for emilia
ReZerofagSep 30, 2016 11:04 AM
Sep 30, 2016 11:04 AM

Dec 2015
tragedydesu said:
@ReZerofag
2 kisses for emilia?
ok now i lost hope in this serie

Dont listen to that faggot he just made that account to post bullshit like that. He made his account today for 15 minutes of fame. Pathetic @rezerofag
Sep 30, 2016 11:06 AM
Sep 2016
okay fine dunt believe me why dunt u go and search in the internet for real?
Sep 30, 2016 11:09 AM
Sep 2016
if u want i can paste the whole translated kiss scene here if u dunt believe me!! Do u want me to?
Sep 30, 2016 11:55 AM

Jul 2015
@ReZerofag
the first season did a fatal mistake by developing rem so much and making her so lovable and in the end rejecting her and making the mc end up with an annoying princess

a s2 can fix that mistake by making emilia a likable character
but no matter how much emilia develop rem will always be the best girl
Sep 30, 2016 12:52 PM
Sep 2016
Haha thats for u doesnt mean that it will imply for all people There are still many people who loves emilia more than rem and princess is not annoying she is heart of gold living goddess Kind af Most beautifull anime girl of all time tbh i was hooked into re zero beacuse of Op1 and Emilia's face !! if u want to read the kiss scene then i can paste both the kiss scenes here they are soo cutee should i? i am just confused how to put spoiler tag here if not i would have putten it long ago
ReZerofagSep 30, 2016 12:59 PM
Sep 30, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2015
@ReZerofag
no thx , i dont care about them
Rip my ship

and for spoilers , just like this
[*spoiler]blah blah[*/spoiler]
without the *
Sep 30, 2016 1:51 PM
Sep 2016
Okay here it is then its Most romantic scene in ReZero absolutely hearwarming and satisfying

Sep 30, 2016 3:59 PM
Oct 1, 2016 7:04 AM
Sep 2016
ReZerofag said:
haha as if i havent lol i have already finished up to Arc 6 whole japanese WN novel!! Anyway fine u can hope subaru x rem as much as u want who cares if u are masochist and wants to get hurt!! The above kiss scene is from Arc4 chapter 110 "Reason to believe" And in chapter 69 "Lie" there is another kiss scene !! Lol Fine dunt Believe me see for urself haha if u want i can translate whole author interview saying emilia is the main heroine and up to next 6 arcs she will remain main heroine and his favourite character

u sounded like i havent read WN and i didnt know subaru loved rem but u are mistaken just go 11 posts behind read my post for urself i have said even thou subaru said he loves rem.....bla bla...
just check it urself
Oct 1, 2016 7:58 AM
Sep 2016
ReZerofag said:
ReZerofag said:
haha as if i havent lol i have already finished up to Arc 6 whole japanese WN novel!! Anyway fine u can hope subaru x rem as much as u want who cares if u are masochist and wants to get hurt!! The above kiss scene is from Arc4 chapter 110 "Reason to believe" And in chapter 69 "Lie" there is another kiss scene !! Lol Fine dunt Believe me see for urself haha if u want i can translate whole author interview saying emilia is the main heroine and up to next 6 arcs she will remain main heroine and his favourite character

u sounded like i havent read WN and i didnt know subaru loved rem but u are mistaken just go 11 posts behind read my post for urself i have said even thou subaru said he loves rem.....bla bla...
just check it urself

In fact it's better if you read again.

PS trolling is masterpiece.
Oct 1, 2016 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
Unless Emilia dies then he gonna definitely end up with her.

Oct 1, 2016 8:20 AM
Sep 2016
Ikr lol thats the cannon story decided by the author !! There is non-cannon story for rem x subaru (What if story)

Ps ReZero is better than Sao
Oct 1, 2016 8:24 AM

Sep 2013
ONLY ONE QUESTION! Does Emilia love Subaru or It will be only one side love?
Oct 1, 2016 1:46 PM

Jul 2013
Freya_Magna said:

who will end up with subaru

No one. Novel will end on Subaru becoming dark lord
Oct 2, 2016 12:41 AM
Sep 2016
ofcourse she will love subaru

[spoiler]

When shaula hugged subaru in the tower!! emilia became jealous and she kicked subaru lol that scene was funny its in Arc 6

Oct 2, 2016 12:48 AM
Sep 2016
Fernweh said:
Freya_Magna said:

who will end up with subaru

Lol thats fine if u think so but i dont think author will be really that brutle cause he himself said this story was supposed to be heart warming and as subaru has done soo much of hard work subaru really deserves a blissfull happy ending i guess author will provide us with that !!

polygamy Ending:-Fuck This shit
Rem Ending :- Developments were worth it happy for rem (Overall Happy)
Emilia Ending:- Satisfying ending hardwork pays off (Overall Very Happy)
Patarsche Ending:- Could have never asked for more best girl wins (Overall Happiest person in the world)

Other Ending Than this :- Fuck u author i am out of here
ReZerofagOct 2, 2016 12:54 AM
Oct 2, 2016 1:10 AM

Mar 2011
ReZerofag said:

Patarsche Ending:- Could have never asked for more best girl wins (Overall Happiest person in the world)

Oh, that's it! Patrasche ending would be definitely the most satisfying. That moment in anime when Subaru is more concerned about Patrasche than Emilia after explosion.. priceless.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Oct 2, 2016 11:31 AM
Mar 2016
ReZerofag said:
Fernweh said:

Lol thats fine if u think so but i dont think author will be really that brutle cause he himself said this story was supposed to be heart warming and as subaru has done soo much of hard work subaru really deserves a blissfull happy ending i guess author will provide us with that !!

Ram described her self as the person who always need help ( so,These two should be together again and Also Subaru says to Rem "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO BE THE HORN THAT YOUR SISTER DOESN'T HAVE" )
Oct 6, 2016 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
ReZerofag said:

reason

thanks a lot fam, this bring unquestionable closure for me. the ship is sinking guys, forever....

But still, rem is the best girl and i'm pretty sure white fox agree with me.
It is shown in the ending message "that's all this story is about" which can be interpreted to no sequel will be produced by them. They know the majority of the community love rezero because of Rem, and the author is dead set to pair "not toyota" with emilia, and that doesnt smell like a lot of money ....

dont quote me on that tho ......
Oct 8, 2016 12:47 AM

Jan 2013
I laugh at those idiots who think that Emilia is main heroine and fail to notice that the whole story is about Rem x Subaru. Emilia barely even has any screen time in the last arc witch is the biggest arc, and arc before that is about Rem too.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Oct 8, 2016 1:23 AM

Apr 2014
YamiNoOkami said:
I laugh at those idiots who think that Emilia is main heroine and fail to notice that the whole story is about Rem x Subaru. Emilia barely even has any screen time in the last arc witch is the biggest arc, and arc before that is about Rem too.

Haha do you even know how the third arc actually ends?
Oct 8, 2016 9:20 AM

Jan 2013
Z4k said:
YamiNoOkami said:

So what ending of an arc is more important to decide a main heroine then rest of 25 episodes? The only reason why Subaru chooses Emilia now is for the bigger impact when he realizes who he actually loves.

Oct 8, 2016 9:40 AM

Dec 2015
Freya_Magna said:
ReZerofag said:

reason

thanks a lot fam, this bring unquestionable closure for me. the ship is sinking guys, forever....

But still, rem is the best girl and i'm pretty sure white fox agree with me.
It is shown in the ending message "that's all this story is about" which can be interpreted to no sequel will be produced by them. They know the majority of the community love rezero because of Rem, and the author is dead set to pair "not toyota" with emilia, and that doesnt smell like a lot of money ....

dont quote me on that tho ......

This guy faked all that, its all lies lol
He made this account just to post here, wasnt that obvious? :p
Oct 8, 2016 9:56 AM

Aug 2015
YamiNoOkami said:
Z4k said:

So what ending of an arc is more important to decide a main heroine then rest of 25 episodes? The only reason why Subaru chooses Emilia now is for the bigger impact when he realizes who he actually loves.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about...
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Oct 8, 2016 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
Tony_SansNom said:
YamiNoOkami said:

I do, unlike many other idiots I actually understand Anime I watch. What I said is plainly obvious, at least for anyone who has working brain in their head.

And why the hell am I even wasting my time here, If you didn't understand it by watching it you want understand it even if I explain it.

Oct 8, 2016 1:17 PM

Aug 2015
YamiNoOkami said:
Tony_SansNom said:

I do, unlike many other idiots I actually understand Anime I watch. What I said is plainly obvious, at least for anyone who has working brain in their head.

And why the hell am I even wasting my time here, If you didn't understand it by watching it you want understand it even if I explain it.

No, you don't. Far from it. You clearly have no clue and you're 100% wrong.
I'm telling you, you are wrong. It isn't only my opinion, it is factual, cannon truth. It is absolute.
SirLezardOct 8, 2016 1:21 PM

Oct 8, 2016 10:07 PM

Jan 2013
Tony_SansNom said:
YamiNoOkami said:

I'm telling you, you are wrong. It isn't only my opinion, it is factual, cannon truth. It is absolute.

Everything you just said I should be the one saying to you.

Oct 9, 2016 1:46 AM
Jul 2016
Subaru is a douche bag all the way to the end of this anime. Even if he's the hero at the end, his personality sucks. If it wasn't for his ability to come back to life, he'd die an idiot. The part that made me lose all respect for him was basically when he told Rem, who confessed her love for him, something along the lines of... "I love Emilia. Help me save Emilia and become the awesome hero you fell in love with."
Oct 9, 2016 4:36 AM

Aug 2015
YamiNoOkami said:
Tony_SansNom said:

Everything you just said I should be the one saying to you.

You are not aware of everything that happens after the anime ends right? You didn't read the web novel, right? You only watched the anime, right?

Oct 25, 2016 1:51 AM

Mar 2008
YamiNoOkami said:
Tony_SansNom said:

Except that the original story of Re:Zero is not the anime format, it is the (web) novel.
Which is why how the novel proceeds is more important than you think.
I mean honestly, I don't actually mind it that much that Emilia and Subaru will end up together (which at this point is obvious; that is what the author intends to do). I think Rem needs someone else who is just as awesome as she is herself.
Feel free to believe what you want, but even if you look at the anime ending it is clearly shown that these 2 (Subaru and Emilia) are quite loyal to each other.
Oct 25, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2013
Vanessa said:
YamiNoOkami said:

Except that the original story of Re:Zero is not the anime format, it is the (web) novel.
I mean honestly, I don't actually mind it that much that Emilia and Subaru will end up together (which at this point is obvious; that is what the author intends to do). I think Rem needs someone else who is just as awesome as she is herself.
Feel free to believe what you want, but even if you look at the anime ending it is clearly shown that these 2 (Subaru and Emilia) are quite loyal to each other.

As I see it I think it is very clear that there isn't even part of loyalty and love between Subaru and Emilia that there is between Rem and Subaru, what Rem and Subaru have is a true love while between Subaru and Emilia it's more of a friendship with a one sided small crash. If Subaru really ends up with Emilia and only with Emilia I can't think of it any other way then as mistake.

Also I don't see why people tend to make a big deal out of what is original, just because something is original doesn't mean it's better and there is noting wrong with changing things in adaption from original if it is to make it better in fact it is something that should be done in 99% cases.

Oct 25, 2016 11:44 AM

Jul 2016
I would say Emilia will end up with Subaru since she's the author MAIN motivation for creating this story, with the polygamy (with Rem) route for a certain extent.

Do note that in both WN and LN (the anime kinda "simplify" the scene because of maybe time constraint) Rem wants to be Subaru's second wife, with Emilia the first in the last part of episode 22, after the the White Whale battle. (Rem agreed to be the one to persuade Emilia to accept her.) If all parties agree for a polygamous relationship, I totally OK in this.

NitroKageAkiOct 25, 2016 11:48 AM
Oct 28, 2016 2:17 PM
Mar 2016
YamiNoOkami said:
Vanessa said:

As I see it I think it is very clear that there isn't even part of loyalty and love between Subaru and Emilia that there is between Rem and Subaru, what Rem and Subaru have is a true love while between Subaru and Emilia it's more of a friendship with a one sided small crash. If Subaru really ends up with Emilia and only with Emilia I can't think of it any other way then as mistake.

Also I don't see why people tend to make a big deal out of what is original, just because something is original doesn't mean it's better and there is noting wrong with changing things in adaption from original if it is to make it better in fact it is something that should be done in 99% cases.

So the arc1 when Subaru loves Emilia from the first sight and was trying to sell his phone to get her name and her smile was a friendship

arc 2 when Subaru was trying to go on a date with her and after many times of trying he get it was a friendship date

Arc3 when he was trying to save her just like when the night trying to save his princess was a friendship and when he save her he told her he loves as a crazy and he whish to hold her hand and when he said that he wait for her to love me just like I do was all a friendship

And after the whole thing you called Rem and subaru the true love even when she got rejected because subaru told her that he wanted to be besides Emilia and both Subaru and Rem started to laugh .. teamrem fans are really creepy because they think there dream are more fact than the story.

let's say Subaru marry Rem and have kids...

Subaru's kid: dad how did you and mother meet

Subaru :when I came to this world I saw Emilia my first love sight

Subaru's kid :who is Emilia daddy?

Subaru : is one I love since I came her (he will mentione his story about selling his phone to know Emilia ,Second he was trying to on date with her and after many times of trying he had it and then trying to help her then confess to her then kiss her twice )

Subaru's kid: dad if you in love with Emilia then why did you marry my mother you asshole ?😂😂😂
Kirito_AlsufiOct 28, 2016 3:38 PM
Oct 28, 2016 2:32 PM
Mar 2016
YamiNoOkami said:
Vanessa said:

let me told you if the main ship isn't going to happen :

1. The whole Subaru's adventures to make the person he love fall for him will be wasting of time from the start.

2. Subaru lied to Emilia about telling her he will wait for her until she feels for him just like he do and become a lovey dovey couple

3. The whole romantic moments of Subaru and Emilia in arc 4 like taking her first kiss and the confession part in arc 3 when told her he love her like a crazy or fall in love with me slowly and you dont have to rush just playing with her emotions?.

4. Rem doesn't like Ram because Ram described her self as the person who always need help from her sister ...also subaru told to Rem "be the horn that your sister losted",so those twin need to be together again (they are made for each other )just like their first appearance was in episode 5 unlike Emilia who first appearance was love from the first sight and first episode .

5. Subaru and Rem is a forced ship even she got rejected by subaru . Even Rem wasn't sad about it because she knew how Subaru is crazy about loving Emilia from the time he entered the mansion and the reason why she confessed is because subaru said that he hates himself so she mentioned the good things about him that's all .Actually ,she wants to hear that from him and both were laughing and everything back to normal but fans are the one who crazy about that decision not Rem.

6. The re zero is nothing but a Rem's fan who can force anything and change everything just to satisfy the popularity of this girl . (what if chapter is enough for Rem fans who hate Subaru's decision so it's wrong to write thing again like everything is about Rem to be happy and Emilia should fuck herself, so teamrem shouldn't be greed ). we just hate when someone being loyal for the person he love just like haruno sakura (the most hated character in naruto )everyone hates her just because she is loyal to Sasuke and she ignored naruto

In the end, I believe that Subaru's decision from the first episode and the eploiuge of the series to Emilia (to the main heroine and his first love sight ) are the the thing that I should believe and looking forward to it. Even Rem doesn't want something like that to happen. If you like to get teas by the author then go ahead and let him confuse you more and more about the Rem and Emilia thing ,but I'm sticking with Subaru's decision because those last
words wasnt lie at all . For me I think he just feel sorry for Rem and he wanted to save her with some emotion just like she did to him.

Kirito_AlsufiOct 28, 2016 6:21 PM
Oct 28, 2016 3:05 PM
Mar 2016
CodeKeima said:
Freya_Magna said:

REM should be by her sister's side because we know how Ram rely on Rem since she lost her horn even Ram said to Subaru that she is rely on Rem and also Subaru said to Rem to be her sister's horn that she lost, so these two should be together again.... they are made for each other and you can see that by their first appearance as one character while Emilia's first appearance was love from the first sight and from episode 1.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - 11 hours ago

28 by DoobieSam »»
4 hours ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.