Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2016 5:19 PM

Nov 2009
So could this mean that Future Trunks comes from Universe 10's future?
I was wondering about this ever since the concept of different universes was introduced...
Nice. I am really enjoying this so far.
Aug 3, 2016 11:39 AM

Jun 2013
Trunks was like WTF about android 18 ?! lol so Mai likes old Trunks and young Trunks likes her can that even be called a love triangle?
Aug 3, 2016 10:33 PM

Oct 2008
Another good episode!
Goku finally reached Kaio-shin realm at Universe 10!
and had a good fight match with Zamasu!
Anything with story plot that deals with Time Paradox is very complicated and hard to execute, let's see what this arc has to offer!
5/5.

Aug 4, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
So we got some boring side story including the still not funny Pilaf gang again and a weak opponent for a short fight with Goku. Meh episode.
Aug 4, 2016 3:11 PM
Apr 2015
MCA5EY said:
Not so subtle on the Zamasu become future Black... Zamasu has similar energy to Black, hates humans and wants to kill them all like Black did, Zamasu now has knowledge of the time ring, all he has to do now is go back in time and either A) fuse with alternate universe's Goku's body and become Black or B) use whatever plot contrivance to take over alterne universes's Goku's body or C) Make Zamasu's dark Ki a mcguffin that separates from Zamasu and becomes a separate entity that does either A or B...

Ugh... seriously. I thought Whis would be wise enough to avoid a self-fufilling prophecy. Keep the suspects in the dark until you gather enough information.

Every time Beerus or Whis dismissed something because it was Zamasu's first time I facepalmed. At the very least when they realized Zamasu was seeing Time Rings for the first time, it should've immediately rung warning bells.
Saiyan26Aug 4, 2016 3:15 PM
Aug 5, 2016 1:53 AM

Sep 2011
Zim_Irk said:
Drake1000 said:
Finally the 18 and Trunks interaction
Universe 10 has humans too? the fuck? It made sense for Universe 6 to have humans and a planet earth that was destroyed since it was a paired with Universe 7, Actually I should've questionned the fact that they even have Kaioshins, seems like we're gonna see the same races in every universe, well it's okay as long as they don't have a planet "earth" of their own.
I'm sick of that opening song, I hope they change it in the next arc and don't keep it for the entirety of the anime.
I bet Zamasu will be part of that every Universe tournament.

when the say humans they mean mortals its a mistranslation

There is no other translation for にんげん than human. No mistranslation just vague wording
Aug 5, 2016 3:57 PM

Mar 2009
Goku said his Ki wasn't exactly like Goku Black's, so I don't know why everyone thinks it's Zamasu.

Highlight of the episode was Trunks and 18 interacting. 18 is adorable.
Aug 5, 2016 7:44 PM

Feb 2016
kleinerwolf said:
next episode: Vegeta teach Trunks to become a Super Sayan God, "oks when you become a Super Saiyan God, your eyes and your hair becomes blue", trunks emm done.

Something that we didn't know is that that's his natural form. Trunk has always been a SSG.

I don't like how they are messing with time but I was able to enjoy this episode... You know... the normal excitement of a good Shōnen
Aug 5, 2016 10:53 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
So ...
Universe 7's Kaioshin = Frieza
Universe 10's Kaioshin = Cell

Goku seems to prefer using SSJ 2 lately, probably because of how well-balanced it is in terms of power and ki-consumption

Pilaf gang is unimportant, annoying and skippable as usual

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 6, 2016 12:13 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Just sittin' here waitin' on Goten to show up and give his input on his best friend's predicament.
Please.
I bet Goten will solve everything some way, somehow. Or he'll offer a solution that would solve everything, but no one takes it.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 6, 2016 12:40 PM
Apr 2015
Swiggy said:
Just sittin' here waitin' on Goten to show up and give his input on his best friend's predicament.
Please.
I bet Goten will solve everything some way, somehow. Or he'll offer a solution that would solve everything, but no one takes it.
I forgot Goten has been absent. Seems like the lack of F Trunks and Goten interaction is a missed opportunity. I'd much rather watch Goten, F & Kid Trunks interact over Mai, F & Kid Trunks.
Aug 10, 2016 2:23 PM

Apr 2015
Seeing Android and Krilin happy together with their daughter made me smile =).

Goku would have definitely won against that weird guy. The weird guy was already struggling with just Super Saiyan.

Loved the power up tho. Amazing art.
Aug 15, 2016 10:36 PM

Jun 2012
Hadn't really thought about it too much while watching, but now that it's been brought up I agree I'd like to see Goten around more.
Aug 29, 2016 5:21 AM

Jun 2016
Android 18 and Trunks scene lol, trunks must be scared.
Zamas really is Black in nature, he might train and fight Goku again in near future.
Nov 14, 2016 5:53 PM

Feb 2008
So many ningen in this thread. Zamasu might be the first big villain that didn't start out as a bad guy but was just really pissed off by Goku unintentionally.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Dec 11, 2016 11:34 AM

Mar 2010
Well they just started the beginning of blacks conquest and would have been wise to kill him, as the god of destruction I feel he had the authority to do so there and then.

Also I like the peace they show in this anime, it goes to show they fought for that goal.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 7, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2015
I thought Future Trunks knew about Krillin and 18...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 1, 2017 6:23 PM

Apr 2009
This is getting really interesting now. I wonder what happens to turn Zamasu into Black. Something about seeing how a character turns evil is an interesting stock story to me.
Aug 12, 2017 1:43 AM

Dec 2008
As if it werent obvious how all the interactions between zamasu and goku will result in the eventual creation of Black ( honestly, Super was years too late considering how many shows have messed with time paradoxes), it was ironic that at about 13:40 into the episode, Bulma had fixed the time capsule using the nearly identical power matrix as Doc Brown used in BAck to the future. Seriously go look at the 3 cylinders in bulmas machine ,then look at the flux capacitors in BAck to the future. ROFLOL they look about the same. Oh toriyama, your franchise is always " borrowing" things. :P
Dec 5, 2017 1:05 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
if we suppose that the time is not continued in this case for the rings that have the Kaio that can travel at the time, is easy to knows that Zasmus, and all his hate to the humans, and this specific case to Goku because won him, he will be transformed into the black Goku...but if a continues with my suppositions, Zasmus will be a future Destruction God!!!! kekeke
Jul 20, 2019 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
Two Kaio's.
The tea is changing.
Goku falls.
lol at Goku running up to Zamasu.
Goku pissing Zamasu.
Goku asks to fight Zamasu. smh
Gowasu gives the ok.
LMAO at Kuririn hiding who he got married to.
Trunks hella taller than 18.
18 goes to Trunks.
LMAO Kid Trunks coming out of nowhere talking about liking that. Shit is awkward now.
Dat slap.
Goku going SSJ2.
Dat sensation.
Gowasu... he's the main character.
lol at Beers asking Gowasu if he said what he said.
Goku won.
They left.
Dat tea.
Zamasu will never forget Goku.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 30, 2021 6:52 AM

Jun 2019
Formal Goku is really hilarious.
Apr 17, 2021 5:44 AM

Jan 2013
I'm thinking that Zamasu is in fact Goku Black but from Trunks' future timeline and the 10th universe in that timeline.

Zamasu shares the same thoughts about mortals not needing to be there anymore since it's a cycle of destruction anyway.
Also the same kind of energy.
PrOxAntoApr 17, 2021 7:37 AM
Dec 13, 2022 6:04 AM

Nov 2020
Most probably, Zamasu is Goku Black cuz he hates Goku because he defeated him in the sparring session.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.