Forum Settings
Forums

Translators Needed: If you're looking for translators, post your ad here. :D

Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 24, 2010 8:56 PM

Inspired by kurichan, and a few recent comments from people looking for translators. So, just do as the title says.

============================

I didn't think of it at the time, but I guess it would only be right to ask..

If you're submitting a request for translators, then give us some general info: Title of whatever it is you want translated (in English of Japanese or both), Who to contact about the translation, and if you have a special request, like if you want someone that's particularly interested in a certain theme or at a certain level.
Modified by Zealous, Jan 26, 2010 1:34 AM

Jan 25, 2010 1:39 AM

thank you for this topic Zealous....

I need one!!!!!!!!

Someone for a scanlation project...

the title is "Cyboy"

- i hope i find one here...

Jan 27, 2010 2:03 PM

i would like to suggest that the first post should be updated to see who is translating for who, what theyre working on and the progress made.

Jan 28, 2010 8:07 PM

Too much work on my end. :)

Feb 27, 2010 7:52 PM

I'm looking for a skilled translator for my new group, called KuroCental Scanlation.. I just bought a doujinshi.. called Kuroshitsuji Anthology Comic and I will be scanning.. I already got a cleaner and typesetting, and some proofreaders..

Just PM me if you want to help..a few pages will do a week.. nothing to hard.. and I don't like to rush ppl since they do have a life.. and I'm easy to get along with and so is the group.. and we have a club on MAL.. Kuroshitsuji Central so check that out and well will be having a web blog around June.
Modified by LadyTalion, Feb 28, 2010 12:22 AM