Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2016 7:40 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cover and synopsis are on baka-tsuki, release date is August 10.

Three days have passed since Kamisato Kakeru disappeared.
Kamijou has moved onto the next battle, but there he finds Tokiwadai Middle School (Heaven) filled with Shokuhou Misaki, Misaka Mikoto, and other ojou-samas in swimsuits?
It is winter. It is December in Academy City, and yet the temperature is above 50 degrees. As the unexplained heat wave brings Academy City's infrastructure to a halt, an unpredictable threat arrives.
Element.
They are bizarre monsters that crawl through the scorching hell. They prefer darkness and violently attack student after student during Academy City's blackout. With the only right hand that can oppose them, Kamijou gets help from Fukiyose and Index to reach the scene of the battle, but he is outnumbered. And in that crisis, a girl surrounded by a bizarre machine known as the Anti-Art Attachment appears?
As Shokuhou Misaki leads the ojou-sama school's full student body, Kamijou approaches the identity of the mastermind behind the heat wave and Element!

I wonder if a certain #1 Level 5 can somehow be important in an ojou-sama arc.
toblynarutoAug 3, 2016 2:34 AM
Aug 5, 2016 6:59 AM

Jul 2012
For some reason always thought that there's no section for novels so made myself left out.
The characters popularity really afflicting this series and for quite a long time, not that i'm against it :)
As for the synopsis interesting if the story with AAA and Mikoto will progress instantly, thought there would be some pause, well it might be bait.
Little offtopic, always thought about the power of level 6 (well it's obvious), but in a way to compare with Magic Gods, can they affect phases or rather not be affected by phases changing. And with AAA Mikoto's "power-up" how is it in comparison to her 5.3 state. Those are the main questions in the lots that probably wouldn't be answered. Well with the new volume we'll get some answers about AAA so as always waiting.
Aug 20, 2016 6:10 PM

Aug 2013
The end of the volume...

Congratulations with the end of this volume Kamachi, you sure found the way to pointlessly extend an already pointless arc; way to go! Not even to mention it was completely ridiculous, but that doesn't come as a surprise.

3,5/10, and I'm being generous.
"Even now, I travel on my journey,
Believing in the world,
Aiming for something far away – an endless journey.
Having a dream like someone else’s,
Or being in someone else’s dream –
Which would you prefer?"
Aug 20, 2016 9:14 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm that was one hell of a volume.

I have some mixed thoughts about Kamisato Kakeru but found some of this actions in the last few chapters of the volume to be memorable. Wish the final battle lasted longer though but I think the buildup to it was decent overall.

The first half of this volume also made me laugh quite a bit thanks to Misaka Mikoto and the Touma interactions (+ Misaki of course).
Stark700Aug 20, 2016 9:48 PM
Aug 20, 2016 10:54 PM

Jul 2014
After finishing it and thinking it over a bit, I think I actually quite liked this volume. I couldn't stop reading during the 4th chapter.
It's too bad about Kamisato; I actually liked him. It looks like Touma and co will go save him next volume. Perhaps it's time for Touma to gain a new harem member.
Sep 8, 2016 1:28 PM

May 2012
So Kamisato will be joining the harem next ?
Oct 10, 2016 9:21 AM

Jul 2012
DerMond said:
The end of the volume...

Congratulations with the end of this volume Kamachi, you sure found the way to pointlessly extend an already pointless arc; way to go! Not even to mention it was completely ridiculous, but that doesn't come as a surprise.

3,5/10, and I'm being generous.

As a big fan of this series (the simple fact is that it's the only novel i'm reading) have to say that was not what i was expecting whatsoever and sadly not in a good way. I liked the previous volume cause of the Mikoto's character develpoment and so the first half of the vol. 16 i thought was good or okay (i might be biased again for obvious reasons) and kinda didn't give question much Elements, but after going further and further i got the feeling that i'm more and more distant from the story.
And as i divided the volume in two, i think the two parts don't have any connection point, they were just tied together by force. And i think a lot of people don't like the turn that Kamachi-sensei used known as Kamisato, don't think i was that against it, but now i think i should be and the twist known as Kamisato was really unnecessary. Imagining how it would be without him the first thing comes to mind the God's Right Seat arc but with true Gremlin members, well that's what my simple mind can come up with, but yeah we'll never know.
I'll give it my very generous 5.5/10 (i'm always generous and now too generous =/), but as i'm waiting for the next one really don't know where this is going and concerned about a lot of stuff.
Oct 17, 2016 11:29 AM
Oct 2015
i think that Kamisato works pretty well as a plot filler. Misaka's plot line stopping midway through the book seems a bit annoying, however in order for her to properly move to the dark side she needs to be recruited by Aliester and that requires a time gap and a reason for Aliester to need her, both of which Kamisato kindly provides.
It would have been nice if there was a mention of accelerator though.
Oct 18, 2016 7:30 AM

Jul 2012
aostri said:
i think that Kamisato works pretty well as a plot filler. Misaka's plot line stopping midway through the book seems a bit annoying, however in order for her to properly move to the dark side she needs to be recruited by Aliester and that requires a time gap and a reason for Aliester to need her, both of which Kamisato kindly provides.
It would have been nice if there was a mention of accelerator though.

It was only 3 volumes about Kamisato, but feels like he had such a big role so i don't know if i can see him as a plot filler. Well that must be because those were obviously the last 3 books. Plus with the famous Touma's phrase there's a chance that Kamisato can be relevant in the future which i don't know how to react right now (the next volume might give some hints or just the answer).
About Misaka, interesting that you think that she will help Aleister with the plan, had this thought myself, but if i remember correctly Aleister said that Misaka and Kamisato are both hindrances for his plan. Plus i don't think that Misaka turn to the dark side, might be similar scenario as with her 5.3 state.
And + for Accel to appear, interesting what are his thoughts overall and how he will react to upcoming events.
Oct 18, 2016 12:03 PM
Oct 2015
Perhaps saying that Kamisato is a plot filler is a bit too much, or maybe a better word would be a plot tool or a plot device, his initial appearance is essentially a way to stop the war against the magic gods in it's track, the volume on the Birdway sisters seemed like a hastened introduction for his character, however after the last two volumes it seems more like it was part of the buildup for Kihara Yuitsu who in turn might be a part of the build-up for:

Misaka - One of Misaka's notable plot lines is how she seems to be oblivious to magic. Despite being a fairly intelligent character, whenever there is a mention of the magic system her reaction is usually along the lines of " i don't really get what you're talking about " even though that by now she has been exposed to quite a few magic side characters/event's.
Also i don't quite remember exactly where, but i think there are a few instances where she seems to show something along the lines of academy city patriotism.
My conclusion from he above and my reason for thinking that she's gonna join Aliester is that i suspect that slightly beneath the surface she is actually a system brainwashed science side fanatic.

As for Aliester declaring her to be an obstacle, in the last volume it really did throw me off, but looking at the events of the current volume, i think the purpose of that might have actually been to have Yuitsu damage and antagonize her so that he could then draw her in by offering her his support.

Could you please remind me what does the 5.3 state refers to?

About Accelerator, shouldn't he be in a really bad way right now because of the electricity outage?
Oct 18, 2016 2:23 PM

Jul 2012
aostri said:
As for Aliester declaring her to be an obstacle, in the last volume it really did throw me off, but looking at the events of the current volume, i think the purpose of that might have actually been to have Yuitsu damage and antagonize her so that he could then draw her in by offering her his support.

Interesting idea, but i really thought that Aleister didn't expect Misaka to find A.A.A. and use it differently. Not that it will really bother him, just another small correction to plan.

aostri said:
Could you please remind me what does the 5.3 state refers to?

That's from Railgun manga, there was another level 6 experiment, won't spoil if you didn't read it.

aostri said:
About Accelerator, shouldn't he be in a really bad way right now because of the electricity outage?

I don't think that it should affect it so much, i meant it more globally. There was quite a lot of stuff happening in AC, like High Priest rampaged through couple of districts, and simply this Elements and heat situation. Well i think this is mostly how Kamachi-sensei is writing things, kinda hard to use all the relevant characters even as a small mention. And i don't really saw it as the problem for this volume, just small part him talking about the AC situation and plans could've been interesting.
Oct 19, 2016 12:41 PM
Oct 2015
allenjke said:
Interesting idea, but i really thought that Aleister didn't expect Misaka to find A.A.A. and use it differently. Not that it will really bother him, just another small correction to plan.

Considering his conversation with Kihara Yitsu at the end of the previous volume and her essentially going out of control in this one, shouldn't his plan require a total overhaul rather than small corrections at this point?

allenjke said:
That's from Railgun manga, there was another level 6 experiment, won't spoil if you didn't read it.

i don't really mind spoilers but i guess there might be other people reading this thread as well.

allenjke said:
I don't think that it should affect it so much, i meant it more globally. There was quite a lot of stuff happening in AC, like High Priest rampaged through couple of districts, and simply this Elements and heat situation. Well i think this is mostly how Kamachi-sensei is writing things, kinda hard to use all the relevant characters even as a small mention. And i don't really saw it as the problem for this volume, just small part him talking about the AC situation and plans could've been interesting.

Since he was not directly involved with the High Priest he probably doesn't see it as anything more than just another Tuesday. i think it would have been reasonable if he made a short appearance during the attack on the crystal tower though.
Oct 19, 2016 3:30 PM

Jul 2012
aostri said:
allenjke said:

Considering his conversation with Kihara Yitsu at the end of the previous volume and her essentially going out of control in this one, shouldn't his plan require a total overhaul rather than small corrections at this point?

I thought that the only thing that Aleister didn't expect was Kamisato's appearance, all other things should've been the part of his big plan and he allowed Yuuitsu to do what she want if she can take out Misaka or Kamisato.
And about his plan, interesting that with so many volumes we didn't have even a slghtest hint what it is. It should be something with Aiwass, at least i hope there would be a word soon about it/him/her. And again and again the questions like IT and dragons, what is Laura plagging all those times, Aleister and Magic Gods (and are they really done) and even if there is One True God.

aostri said:
allenjke said:

i don't really mind spoilers but i guess there might be other people reading this thread as well.

And as the Railgun events weren't confirmed as canon and probably won't ever be there are so many hints in the novel that i think it really should be. What i meant previously that this outcome could be really similar with how it might go with the Misaka's A.A.A development.

aostri said:
allenjke said:

Since he was not directly involved with the High Priest he probably doesn't see it as anything more than just another Tuesday. i think it would have been reasonable if he made a short appearance during the attack on the crystal tower though.

I meant that some of the characters could react on some events and not minor ones, and i see the High Priest destruction of AC as a quite big or influental one, well with the elements also. And as i said i think that it was throughout the whole series that some characters drop out from time to time because the univers has so many characters. Pretty sure that all of the series with lots of characters are suffering because of that and having even much worse times.
allenjkeOct 19, 2016 3:39 PM
Oct 20, 2016 10:57 AM
Oct 2015
True god : as far as i understand it the notion of god has 2 different meanings in the AC universe.
The more "recent" one that we were given with the appearance of Othinus is that of a "max level" magician.
The "older" one on the other hand is essentially a type of a magic system i.e. a collection of cultural themes/stories/ideas used as a framework and foundation for magical power.
In the case of the former all gods were stated to be equal and in the case of the later god is only a concept, and so the answer is i think, no, the AC universe does not contain a one true god.

Aliester's plan ( or at least overall goal ) : isn't it to completely destroy magic and bring about an age ruled purely by science?

Aiwass : I too would very much like to see it reintroduced into the storyline however the comments by the high priest on Aiwass being a failure might imply that this is yet another one of Aliesters abandoned plans.

Laura : my impression is that she doesn't have any grand plan but that she's mostly focused on maintaining the status-quo. However as far as she's concerned Crowly is a dangerous and radical element that needs to be removed. Hence her secret goal is to verify that Aliester is indeed Crowly and then to either capture or kill him.

Aliesters big plan falling apart : i am a bit doubtful that losing the golden retriever was part of his plans.
The fact that Yuitsu was hiding under the windowless building and had control of it's rocket boosters does seem to imply that she is getting cooperation from Aliester, but, her supposed plan of using the elements to tear AC to shreds until she finds Kamisato sounds very much like shes out of control.

High priest damage to AC : wasn't most of it fairly well managed or officially attributed to the comet?

Too many characters : The annoying part is that since Accelerator tends to be a cooler and more interesting character than Toama it's a bit hard to think of him as only a support character.

Misaka upgrade : it's probably never gonna happen but what i'm really waiting for is for her to synchronize and merge herself with the Misaka network thus expanding her personal reality and enabling every individual Misaka sister to manifest level 5 power while turning the Misaka network as a whole to an above level 6 existence.
Oct 21, 2016 2:17 AM

Jul 2012
@aostri
About One True God it was obviosly random speculation after the showing how "weak" Magic Gods are.

About Aleister's plan, yes i remember him saying that but always had the thought it is that "simple" and still want to know something how his past led him to the plan (i believe it was the talk with HP about his daughter).

For Aiwass and the HP's comments i think it's rather opposite, HP was mistaken or he couldn't see something in Aiwass, kinda similar situation where MG tried attacking AC and he "easily" weakened them there. "What do you think you're looking at, you bitch? Do you want me to curse you to death right this instant?" - again just my guess, but i really thought that it was Aiwass in the end of vol.15.

The last talk for Aleister and Noukan while i was reading it was pretty sure that both of them expected his defeat. Don't know whether Yuuitsu went out of control, but again can only think that it doesn't bother Aleister much.

Misaka upgrade - that's pretty much sums up that level 6 experiment, more or less, and probably never gonna happen because she found A.A.A. Remembered that there is the main conciousness for sisters, maybe we'll see Will again - wishful thinking.
Oct 21, 2016 9:47 AM
Oct 2015
Misaka upgrade .. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! .. waiting for that to happen was the main reason i kept following AC, and it turns out this plot line was already used and dismissed on something as silly as her not being able to take the strain .. :( .. :__( .. *sob* .. *sniffle* ... but .. but ..maybe ... the railgun manga is not 100% canon .. and .. with everything that has been happening since she should be much stronger now than she was back then .. and .. a legion of A.A.A. armed Misakas would be even neater than just one .. and .. she doesn't need to actually control the whole network, the main consciousness would still remain responsible for the underlying network operation. Mikoto would simply become one of the top tier personality vectors ( along with Worst, Last, Will and a few sufficiently different and unique sister templates ) .. and .. the greatest benefit that her powerup would provide to the network would be that it would become possible for the main consciousness to reprogram clone minds on the fly without a testament device thus making the top tier personalities immortal and capable of freely switching between different clone bodies .. and with Mikoto's skill at manipulating electronics she/they would also use computers and computer networks for extra storage and calculating power .. and .. she/they would start their own production line for new clone bodies .. and .. and .. this is still going to happen , right :) .. ... right :| ...

Aiwass - i also prefer to think that her true power and purpose is yet to be revealed.
If i remember correctly in her conversation with accelerator she stated that she existed long before mankind and expects to continue existing long after mankind has disappeared, so it sounds like she should be a higher level existence than a magic god. However in that same conversation and in her few other appearances she seemed to imply that for exactly that reason Aliester's plan doesn't really hold any significance for her. Also wasn't her only mention in the new testament series so far when Noukan listed her as one of the potential threats he might have to deal with?

Aliester at end of vol.15 - dunno, i think the simpler interpretation that it was aimed at Laura makes more thematic sense, since she seems to be somewhat of his arch-nemesis, now that he moved into the open it would be appropriate to give an indication that she'll be moving into high gear as well.

Kihara Noukan - i somewhat forgot about that conversation, but what i meant was more along the lines that having to adjust his plans in a manner that would require Noukan's sacrifice is an indication of his adjustments becoming more and more desperate.

The main problem with the notion of a one true god in AC is pretty much the same problem as in our world : there is more than one monotheistic religion and the ideas of those following those religions as to the one true god's nature tend to be rather different.
Oct 21, 2016 1:10 PM

Jul 2012
@aostri Well sorry for spoilers and that's why i warned you =/
Little offtopic, always thought about the power of level 6 (well it's obvious), but in a way to compare with Magic Gods, can they affect phases or rather not be affected by phases changing. And with AAA Mikoto's "power-up" how is it in comparison to her 5.3 state. - quoted my first comment, pretty sure that's not only me who is that interested in level 6 (the whole AC =/). The same or similar thing to Accel while he getting wings Mikoto gets a halo, it should be like science-angel power.
When i was reading new chapter with Mikoto changing i was really amazed, she tried attacking windowless building with a giant electric beam (obv the building survives) and it was so cool and flashy (no pun intended), and it was only 2% to the path for level 6.

aostri said:

Aliester at end of vol.15 - dunno, i think the simpler interpretation that it was aimed at Laura makes more thematic sense, since she seems to be somewhat of his arch-nemesis, now that he moved into the open it would be appropriate to give an indication that she'll be moving into high gear as well.

I assume that was the answer for
allenjke said:

For Aiwass and the HP's comments i think it's rather opposite, HP was mistaken or he couldn't see something in Aiwass, kinda similar situation where MG tried attacking AC and he "easily" weakened them there. "What do you think you're looking at, you bitch? Do you want me to curse you to death right this instant?" - again just my guess, but i really thought that it was Aiwass in the end of vol.15.
If yes i see it as you're saying that it was Laura's words or i just didn't understand what you mean. My guess that it was Aiwass because there was only one person/being that was talking in that manner (and if i remember correctly it was the same - Aiwass to Aleister).
allenjkeOct 22, 2016 3:27 AM
Oct 22, 2016 11:44 AM
Oct 2015
quote from vol 15:
The Board Chairman narrowed his eyes a little and then looked up at the night sky.
And as he looked up, he spoke.
“What do you think you’re looking at, you bitch? Do you want me to curse you to death right this instant?”
“Hm.”
Laura Stuart spoke to herself on the other side of the globe.
“That confirms it.”
Oct 22, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
aostri said:
quote from vol 15:
The Board Chairman narrowed his eyes a little and then looked up at the night sky.
And as he looked up, he spoke.
“What do you think you’re looking at, you bitch? Do you want me to curse you to death right this instant?”
“Hm.”
Laura Stuart spoke to herself on the other side of the globe.
“That confirms it.”

Oh that was totally my bad, i probably missed this line completely "And as he looked up, he spoke." And i'm pretty surprised then that Aleister is talking like that, doesn't feel like it's his way of speech and that's what confused me. Well then even more interested what Laura can add to the picture.
Oct 22, 2016 11:00 PM
Oct 2015
allenjke said:
@aostri Well sorry for spoilers and that's why i warned you =/
Little offtopic, always thought about the power of level 6 (well it's obvious), but in a way to compare with Magic Gods, can they affect phases or rather not be affected by phases changing. And with AAA Mikoto's "power-up" how is it in comparison to her 5.3 state. - quoted my first comment, pretty sure that's not only me who is that interested in level 6 (the whole AC =/). The same or similar thing to Accel while he getting wings Mikoto gets a halo, it should be like science-angel power.
When i was reading new chapter with Mikoto changing i was really amazed, she tried attacking windowless building with a giant electric beam (obv the building survives) and it was so cool and flashy (no pun intended), and it was only 2% to the path for level 6.

Thanks for the warning but i was probably going to end up reading that manga sooner or later anyway and in any case what was presented there was rather different than what i had in mind :) (on a nitpicking note it should actually be 5.5 state as it was referenced as 53% while level 6 was referenced as 100%).

Level 6 espers shouldn't be able to manipulate phases as the esper powers developed by the power development system are essentially based on the scientific theory of the universe which from a magic gods point of view should be just another phase.

At it's current stage Misaka's A.A.A upgrade is nothing more than her using her "usual" level 5 power to directly interface with a bunch of super high tech weaponry, even if the destructive potential is the same to her 5.3 state her power in and of itself remains the same ( it's kind of like comparing her annihilating Academy City by reaching level 6 with her finding a nuke at the heart of academy city and using her power to detonate it ).
On the other hand the nosebleeds that she gets from using he A.A.A probably refer to her unintentionally accessing it's magic side, however if she could properly decipher and comprehend the A.A.A's true core she might become capable of interpreting and using magic side power without suffering the usual penalty esper's get when trying to do so.

Accelerators extra power - as far as i understand it, it's not an extension of his esper powers but is more of a unique phenomenon like imagine breaker.

allenjke said:
Oh that was totally my bad, i probably missed this line completely "And as he looked up, he spoke." And i'm pretty surprised then that Aleister is talking like that, doesn't feel like it's his way of speech and that's what confused me. Well then even more interested what Laura can add to the picture.

That is why i think Aliesters plan is falling apart( him leaving his sanctuary and becoming short tempered).
Oct 23, 2016 8:34 AM

Jul 2012
aostri said:
(on a nitpicking note it should actually be 5.5 state as it was referenced as 53% while level 6 was referenced as 100%).

5.3 was the third state and i assume that's around 30% or mb it's lower cause when she was attacking the windowless building she was already mid 5.1 to 5.2 state and Gensei said that it was around 3% of level 6 power. 53% is the theoretical number before her mind would transform into something from a different dimension and 100% would destroy her body and pretty sure she wasn't even close to 53% when Touma interfered.

Level 6 espers shouldn't be able to manipulate phases as the esper powers developed by the power development system are essentially based on the scientific theory of the universe which from a magic gods point of view should be just another phase.

Well that might be true as a MG's view i would've said, but considering how easily they were destroyed i don't think it is that easy. And that's after witnessing how strong Othinus was, i thought that her phases changing power was too OP. And my guess about not being affected by phases was because the power-ups for Accel (wings) and Misaka (halo) are clearly not science-related and i think that's the point where science and magic are mixing or it's just a completely new category of power. Well as always there are so many questions and can only say that new volume might give some answers or at least hints.
allenjkeOct 23, 2016 9:09 AM
Oct 23, 2016 9:07 AM
Oct 2015
hmm, yes, i more or less see your point and going any farther would probably be too off topic and speculative, so .. thanks for the conversation and be well :)
Oct 23, 2016 3:23 PM

Jul 2012
Thanks for you too, will gladly talk to you about vol.17 (obv if you want =/)
Oct 24, 2016 2:31 AM
Oct 2015
will be waiting for the next volume then :)
Oct 28, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2013
So does Touma actually get with anyone? I've only seen the anime so I always wondered who he would end up with.
Oct 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Jul 2012
Major123 said:
So does Touma actually get with anyone? I've only seen the anime so I always wondered who he would end up with.

I think the LN is not even close to the end, at the very least it will be 5+ more volumes. As much as i want it to happen, i highly doubt it will.
Nov 2, 2016 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Major123 said:
Touma will get with Death-chan in the end.
Nov 5, 2016 2:25 AM

Jan 2016
Kihara Yuuitsu's a good villain if I may say so myself. Also, I expect beautiful things to come out of the character arc that Misaka is going through now.
Feb 22, 2019 9:06 PM

Jan 2018
Well, that was a good read until those last 2 ch I mean who wanted to see more of kamisato or his fraction.

Well, Touma and his classmates really had it bad I mean in that scorching heat, from roof to roof endangering their lives well I can say that they really had it bad, unlike tokiwadai school. Btw, that scene with Fukiyose was really erotic I really want to see it animated.

Well, once again I really felt so bad for Misaki I mean her relationship with Touma looks more stable than that of Misaka but alas I just hope that he'll remember her one day.

And again with Kamisato and Kihara just let both of them ded. I really really hope that Kamisato has gone for the good because I really don't want to see him again.
May 15, 2020 8:21 AM
Jul 2019
I feel Kamisato is only an excuse to give Misaka and Touma some development. What's the point of Kamisato here? Remove him and everything will stay the same minus Misaka going off the deep end and Academy City not being destroyed by Niang-Niang and Nephthys. He was useful at the end of the Magic God Invasion arc and the Birdway sisters but that's it. If he wasn't here, Salome, Element and the next arc wouldn't have happened. No damage to school, no heatwave, no Yuiitsu revenge. I enjoyed the slice of life parts of the novel but seeing Kamisato and his faction pains me. Hope next volume is the last time we'll get to see Kamisato.

That won't stop me for loving this series because I love its world, characters and disputes between Science and Magic. Not to mention both Science and especially Magic is vast so there's so many content to be made out of it. Also questions regarding IB, Aihana Etsu and the like is so goddamn interesting that I won't be bothered reading 50 volumes just to find the answer.
SomeGuyWithHairMay 15, 2020 8:26 AM

More topics from this board

» Volume 9 Discussion. ( 1 2 3 )

ssjokg - Dec 10, 2013

114 by 2-2Distracted »»
Mar 3, 8:05 PM

» New Testament anime: Who should be performing the new OP?

khoisharky - Oct 5, 2023

1 by ShadowBreaker5 »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:36 AM

» Volume 8 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2013

36 by FragmantLemon »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:35 AM

» Touma's Harem?

greed2 - Oct 14, 2014

17 by TAMNI-GT »»
Jun 8, 2022 12:38 PM

» Chapter Count?

cur_sed - Apr 18, 2022

2 by cur_sed »»
May 3, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.