Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2016 1:49 PM
Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now we meet hardy and she is a spirit so she is more than 1000 years old then.

Now I know why her looks is similar to Leile in this image I found.

Edit add: THIS IS CHAPTER 59 CAUSE ONE CHAPTER WAS SPLIT INTO TWO SO ITS KINDA CONFUSING.

Edit twp: Alright the guys at Ak scan finish the chapter early heres the link.
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/xQyVf1SZ/file.html

HELLSATANJul 31, 2016 12:40 PM
Jul 30, 2016 8:52 PM
Sep 2015
well. that didnt feel as special as i expected

i mean, they met a god right?
Jul 31, 2016 3:49 AM
Mar 2010
DaFakingDak said:

Well maybe will get to see something good later hardy is into women anyway maybe something good will cone of it.
Jul 31, 2016 5:01 AM
Sep 2015
HELLSATAN said:
DaFakingDak said:

Well maybe will get to see something good later hardy is into women anyway maybe something good will cone of it.

like itami straighten her up? lol
Jul 31, 2016 12:27 PM
Jun 2013
I am surprised that those dragon riders are slower than that plane; well if that was a blimp then obviously they would have catch up.

Tyuule nibbling on that burger is so cute T_T; Furuta and Tyuule is a nice pairing, hopefully Tyuule won't gain weight.

Notably I hope Furuta is secretly planning to make Zorzal fat with those burgers.

Lol, Grey and that shirt. Well next thing you know he will wear a shirt with Rory's face on it.

And Hardy sure is persistent. I now understand a bit about a Deity's power; useful for gambling from the looks of it. Anyway, I can imagine most of Hardy's worshippers, in her temple, are Yuri. Notably, as opposed to Pina buying Yaoi manga, I can imagine Hardy's worshippers are buying Yuri manga.
Jul 31, 2016 12:36 PM
Mar 2010
greed2 said:
I am surprised that those dragon riders are slower than that plane; well if that was a blimp then obviously they would have catch up.

Tyuule nibbling on that burger is so cute T_T; Furuta and Tyuule is a nice pairing, hopefully Tyuule won't gain weight.

Notably I hope Furuta is secretly planning to make Zorzal fat with those burgers.

Lol, Grey and that shirt. Well next thing you know he will wear a shirt with Rory's face on it.

And Hardy sure is persistent. I now understand a bit about a Deity's power; useful for gambling from the looks of it. Anyway, I can imagine most of Hardy's worshippers, in her temple, are Yuri. Notably, as opposed to Pina buying Yaoi manga, I can imagine Hardy's worshippers are buying Yuri manga.

that was chapter 58/57 this is for the new chapter 59 Alias 58 heres a link http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/xQyVf1SZ/file.html.

I still don't like tyuule for what happened with Delilah but of she have some redemption chapter maybe I might end up liking her.
HELLSATANJul 31, 2016 12:41 PM
Jul 31, 2016 1:16 PM
Jun 2013
HELLSATAN said:

that was chapter 58/57 this is for the new chapter 59 Alias 58 heres a link http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/xQyVf1SZ/file.html.

I still don't like tyuule for what happened with Delilah but of she have some redemption chapter maybe I might end up liking her.

Ah, thank you sir, sorry the chapters were messed up so I had assume this discussion was referring to that chapter.

And well, I can't personally hate Tyuule; when you get raped/abused by the person you hate, especially when he broke his promise in sparing Tyuule's kingdom, I can imagine she really wanted Japan to destroy the Empire
Jul 31, 2016 1:38 PM
Mar 2010
greed2 said:
HELLSATAN said:

Ah, thank you sir, sorry the chapters were messed up so I had assume this discussion was referring to that chapter.

And well, I can't personally hate Tyuule; when you get raped/abused by the person you hate, especially when he broke his promise in sparing Tyuule's kingdom, I can imagine she really wanted Japan to destroy the Empire

yeah specially if the one doing the raping is that douche bag prince, anyway have youo read the new chapter.
Aug 1, 2016 2:13 AM

Oct 2011
Lelei is now the host to a Death God. Your move, Empire.
Aug 1, 2016 2:43 AM

Dec 2008
HELLSATAN said:

Most likely much, much more. Someone observed that this city of hers is very old and it was founded as her temple so it would mean she is at least a 1000 years older than the city.

DaFakingDak said:
HELLSATAN said:

Or Hardy doing Rory while in Lelei body right then and there and Itami nosebleeding to death at the altar...
Well, it would be more funny if not for the picture of what can happen to Lelei after the possession :/

My thoughts on the chapter:

Cover - Itami is welcomed by a scene like this every morning? So that's what one lucky bastard life looks like XD

Valhalla topic - seems like Itami forgot for a moment than he is traveling with a genuine deity. Considering how deep he is in all of it I think he should pay more attention.

It looks like Japan may want to be careful about that mining the are planning. It seems that in this world there is more to it than just dragging stuff out of the ground...

Is it just me or does it looks like Lelei is the older sister to Alfe? XD

Rory is damn cute when she is troubled <3

Hardy acts... not in a very mature way. Unfortunately it quickly stops being funny and turns into creepy when she once again shows how little she cares for the consequences her actions have for others... I really hope that Lelei Plot Armor can withstand what just happened and our promising young archmage won't be mentally crippled for life because of Hardy whim :/
New profile design sucks.
Aug 1, 2016 8:54 PM
Mar 2010
Karharot said:
HELLSATAN said:

Most likely much, much more. Someone observed that this city of hers is very old and it was founded as her temple so it would mean she is at least a 1000 years older than the city.

DaFakingDak said:

Or Hardy doing Rory while in Lelei body right then and there and Itami nosebleeding to death at the altar...
Well, it would be more funny if not for the picture of what can happen to Lelei after the possession :/

My thoughts on the chapter:

Cover - Itami is welcomed by a scene like this every morning? So that's what one lucky bastard life looks like XD

Valhalla topic - seems like Itami forgot for a moment than he is traveling with a genuine deity. Considering how deep he is in all of it I think he should pay more attention.

It looks like Japan may want to be careful about that mining the are planning. It seems that in this world there is more to it than just dragging stuff out of the ground...

Is it just me or does it looks like Lelei is the older sister to Alfe? XD

Rory is damn cute when she is troubled <3

Hardy acts... not in a very mature way. Unfortunately it quickly stops being funny and turns into creepy when she once again shows how little she cares for the consequences her actions have for others... I really hope that Lelei Plot Armor can withstand what just happened and our promising young archmage won't be mentally crippled for life because of Hardy whim :/
well time to look for H doujin to read hehehe.

well to be fair found the cover of the novel that looks like Rory and Hardy fighting so this will be and epic fight probably.
Nov 30, 2016 12:29 PM
Jun 2013
read the translated chapter.
I find it funny that politician openly said "a god has sent us a measage." Frankly his peers would know he is not being mad since it was proven that deities exists.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.