Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 28, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao. That makes a lot of sense. I bet they were like "lets have another huge success with a braindead plot and terrible story, it'll have a yandere and nerds love that".

Glad it backfired. This, if anything, shows that Mirai Nikki's popularity was nothing more than a fluke.

Ty anime lords for nuking this with a 5.7 rating. If only MN had 6 or so.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 2, 2016 4:59 PM

Aug 2016
Mirai Nikkis popularity wasn't a fluke.

Big Order definitely isn't as good as Mirai Nikki, but to say that Mira Nikki's popularity was a fluke is on the same level of stupidity as saying that Sword Art Online is the best anime of (whatever year it came out in, I don't remember).

Big Order is bad, yes. But Mirai Nikki- intentionally or not- was a perfect mix of cliches and plot points that themselves are boring and unoriginal, come together in a way thats ridiculous, over the top, hilarious, and fun.

Edit: You've also never seen Code Geass, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. Please do.

You're favorite shows are Steins;Gate, Clannad, and Haruhi Suzumiya. Not to say those are bad, but that suggests that your tastes are no where near the target audience for Mirai Nikki.

Edit 2: Also, you've never read the manga. Good God, you shouldn't be dishing out any hate on a show unless you've at least read the first few chapters of the manga.
idontknowwhatNov 2, 2016 5:13 PM
Nov 2, 2016 5:14 PM

Jan 2014
I qiah
Infatuate said:
Lmao. That makes a lot of sense. I bet they were like "lets have another huge success with a braindead plot and terrible story, it'll have a yandere and nerds love that".

Glad it backfired. This, if anything, shows that Mirai Nikki's popularity was nothing more than a fluke.

Ty anime lords for nuking this with a 5.7 rating. If only MN had 6 or so.
I really wish you would have provided a link to the show you were speaking of considering lots of people will click on this and try to find the series. - I don't know if you are looking for a question to be answered, or if you're looking to vent your happiness that your personal opinion became more bolder with faceless people.

Live here in the now, chill with your buddy, Jambles.
Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Nov 2, 2016 11:33 PM

Dec 2012
idontknowwhat said:

Big Order definitely isn't as good as Mirai Nikki, but to say that Mira Nikki's popularity was a fluke is on the same level of stupidity as saying that Sword Art Online is the best anime of (whatever year it came out in, I don't remember).

Big Order is bad, yes. But Mirai Nikki- intentionally or not- was a perfect mix of cliches and plot points that themselves are boring and unoriginal, come together in a way thats ridiculous, over the top, hilarious, and fun.

You're favorite shows are Steins;Gate, Clannad, and Haruhi Suzumiya. Not to say those are bad, but that suggests that your tastes are no where near the target audience for Mirai Nikki.

Edit 2: Also, you've never read the manga. Good God, you shouldn't be dishing out any hate on a show unless you've at least read the first few chapters of the manga.

You know I would usually respect someone's opinion, but that would require that someone to properly speak english. I just can't take you seriously.

@jambles. If you're that lazy to type 11 characters in the search bar then I can't help you. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with the first part, I guess incoherence doesn't bother you.

Nov 3, 2016 7:20 AM

Aug 2016
Infatuate said:

You know I would usually respect someone's opinion, but that would require that someone to properly speak english. I just can't take you seriously.

@jambles. If you're that lazy to type 11 characters in the search bar then I can't help you. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with the first part, I guess incoherence doesn't bother you.

If you can't understand my english, then you obviously have never watched anime before, as that would require you to be so ignorant of english that you wouldn't be able to read or speak english. Unless, of course, you watch anime in languages other than english, or you can speak Japanese.

In other words, your statement is a paradox in and of itself.
idontknowwhatNov 3, 2016 7:23 AM
Nov 3, 2016 8:43 AM

Dec 2012
idontknowwhat said:
Infatuate said:

If you can't understand my english, then you obviously have never watched anime before, as that would require you to be so ignorant of english that you wouldn't be able to read or speak english. Unless, of course, you watch anime in languages other than english, or you can speak Japanese.

In other words, your statement is a paradox in and of itself.

I even bolded it... so dumb.

Nov 3, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
Infatuate said:
idontknowwhat said:

Incoherence when you don't even provide a name for it in the original post. If you want to bitch about a series, do it in a chatroom or something, don't shitpost...

Live here in the now, chill with your buddy, Jambles.
Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Nov 3, 2016 12:06 PM

Dec 2012
Are you honestly retarded? A name? What are you even talking about?

Nov 3, 2016 2:39 PM

Aug 2016
You mean... my saying "Your" instead of "You're"?

I'm sorry, but you're the idiot. If the simplest thing like that so utterly ****s up your head that it makes you entirely unable to understand a written paragraph, I recommend you IMMEDIATELY go see a psychologist, because you have a severe mental disability.
Nov 3, 2016 3:43 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
>calls people retarded
>try to avoid opinions with retarded means

kek
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.