Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 28, 2016 5:56 PM
Jan 2015
I find it kinda odd people keep blaming SJ for forcing him to rush this ending. He spent 4 FUCKING YEARS on the final arc, and hadn't actually progressed the story for a long time, it's not surprising they getting impatient. If he hadn't wasted over 200 chapters on side character fights and mostly filler like shit, this wouldn't have happened. So from my point of view I think it's his own fault, had he not tried to drag shit out for so long, he likely have had to rush to finish the final battle. I can honestly say, that I think Bleach is just like Dragon ball z was. It probably should have just ended with the defeat of Aizen. Just like how DBZ probably should have ended with cells defeat and Gohan finally surpassing his father, which from the start of the series seemed like it was what the show was building up to. The Buu saga just felt like shit, because Goku is once again the only character who was able to defeat the final big bad. Even though part of me likes the Buu saga because I liked Gohan getting a girlfriend and the tournament stuff, and the humorous tone was kind of a return to Dragon ball of earlier. But from an objective point I feel the cell saga was the best place to have ended it. Also I HATED the ending to DBZ where Goku just up and leaves his family to train buu's reincarnation. DBZ super is kinda odd too. I haven't been watching it since like episode 9 or 10 cause the recap shit was frustrating but I guess I might watch it soon.
Jul 28, 2016 7:17 PM

May 2015
My only gripe about this Kubo & Shonen Jump drama (in my humble opinion both are at fault) is that Bleach didn’t deserve this rushed ending… the final boss fight ended so swift in contrast to all those side characters’ fights (I really like all of the fights but seen how things ended/is going to end; I would have preferred to see less of those fights and more of this final fight) that took over a year.

I find it cool, that it started with Zangetsu and ends with Zangetsu... Just the good old big ass sword. Trusty ol' Zangetsu did the job!

If Bleach is ending in the next chapter I wouldn't mind if they pulled an FMA and did 100 pages.
Jul 28, 2016 11:44 PM
Nov 2010
Sigh... After reading this chapter, all I can say is how the giant has fallen...
Jul 29, 2016 12:29 AM

Sep 2014
As the others mentioned,that was really bad and I don't think the last chapter can improve this.
2/5
Jul 29, 2016 12:33 AM

Jan 2013
I think Bleach has become officially the worst shonen series with this chapter.
Jul 29, 2016 1:02 AM

Mar 2009
That was atrocious. Such a damn shame. What else was Kubo supposed to do, really? He had to wrap up the fight in this chapter because he needs to devote the final chapter to wrapping up the story.

Both SJ and Kubo are to blame here, though. If Kubo hadn't spent SO MANY chapters on fodder villains and pointless fights in the last arc, maybe he would have had time to make a better final battle, and a better ending in general.
Jul 29, 2016 6:18 AM
Jun 2012
What will happen to Aizen in the end? we will trap again?
Also, we never saw his Bankai, damn...!
Jul 29, 2016 7:06 AM

Sep 2014
Well...that was really anticlimatic or maybe Yhwach will get back up again with his hax xD
Really sad what's become of Bleach, hype is ded..
Jul 29, 2016 8:41 AM

Dec 2007
Lolimancer said:
[
Back when Ichibe was using his ink shit he made the medal thing that took Yamamoto's bankai "useless", because that was his power.

Oh, ok. So that went nowhere when Kubo was still seemingly in control.

Jul 29, 2016 9:09 AM

Oct 2015
reireinatto said:
I'm sorry and I take back my words. Please don't let this end yet Kubo. One chapter left is just ridiculous as there's still a lot of plot threads needed to be resolved

It's ending in one chapter? Ridiculous considering how there are any things to tie up.
Astarte66 said:
I'm pretty sure Kubo has no choice but do something like this chapter because it was just 2 chapters left and he has to finish it with like 40 page. He has to rush and kill the that can't be killed villain and fill the so many unexplained points. So for me it's not Kubo's fault it's SJ's fault we have to see so many rush at next chapter now. It's really sad Bleach deserved better ending. I'm just waiting an interview from Kubo to explain what is happening.

Seriously Bleach needs a better ending.
SKP138 said:
What the fuck did I just read? Is that the old Zangetsu? Did the final boss literally got cut in half by a blade that fucking Byakuya broke 10+ years ago!? What happen to Aizen? And why on Earth is Ishida the one to win this one for everyone? I know Ichigo is the one who finished it, but Ishida practically gave Yhwach his death sentence. Fucking Ishida, the guy who hasn't beaten anyone major since Mayuri!? It's kinda early and I'm not fully awake but can someone just explain to me what the fuck happen?

Unless the final chapter is 100+ chapters, I don't get how they can end the series like this. Such a shame too, I've always been on the Bleach side against the Narutards, but holy shit, at least that closed out properly!

I think I chose the wrong side. I feel ashamed. Let's just hope the final chapter is a troll and they go on at least 5 more chapters to properly close a series this huge.

Otherwise it's a spit to the face to the loyal fans who has been reading this for 15 years.

My feelings exactly. Bleach was one of the first series that I picked up. This deserves better.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jul 29, 2016 9:10 AM

Mar 2015
This last 4 years quincy arc isn't the best,but personally I was enjoying this arc
But the last 3 chapters,and this bad and rushed ending are terrible,I'm 99% sure this is not the ending kubo wanted.
Jul 29, 2016 11:35 AM
Mar 2015
Is this just me or they killed Yhwach a little too fast? Perhaps this is because we get one chapter per week and I keep forgetting what happened in the previous chapters, but everything seemed too easy for me. There is a possibility that in the next chapter Juha Bach will be like: "NOT TODAY! I'M STILL NOT DEAD."

Actually, to finish this manga Kubo still needs a lot of chapters. I mean, what will happen to other characters? Who is dead and who is still alive? What about Sternitters? What about the reconstruction of the Soul Society? What about Ichigo reuniting with his father and family? What about Aizen's bankai? (no, but srsly, this is the thing we all wanted to see so badly) AND WHAT ABOUT SHIPS BECOMING CANONS? Okay, Bleach is not a romance, but you still have to satisfy all those fangirls. And of course, they need new captains since a lot of them died in this arc. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wonder how will Kubo end this all....

But if that is supposed to be the finale, I'm a little disappointed.
Jul 29, 2016 1:22 PM

Dec 2013
Such an anticlimactic finale. Really sad to see the Manga I've been following for 14 years gets treated like that. At this point I just hope Ywach turns himself into a nuclear and just nuke the shit out of everyone.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jul 29, 2016 2:42 PM
Sep 2015
SKP138 said:
Is that the old Zangetsu? Did the final boss literally got cut in half by a blade that fucking Byakuya broke 10+ years ago!? What happen to Aizen?

Byakuya didnt break Zangetsu, he broke some other sword that looked like Cloud Strife's buster sword.

It would have been awesome if one frame was the Shikai Zangetsu, and after cutting Ywach... you see a frame with Bankai Ichigo... or Final Getsuga Ichigo.

Sadly, we got what we got :(
Jul 29, 2016 5:20 PM

Apr 2011
Glad this series is finally ending. I was a fan since the big 3 came to being. It could of had potential, but Kubo was to focus milking his small Quincy fights, to properly finish his manga. Well, just like Naruto ending, I'm gonna miss a weekly series to read...
Jul 29, 2016 6:16 PM

Jul 2014
That's it? Hahahaha!
Jul 29, 2016 6:38 PM

Aug 2014
I don't even understand that Bleach fans are still defending this piece of shit of a manga.

Kubo and his editors messed up. He dragged the story too long. Fullbringer Arc was a mess. The start of this current and last arc was good but dragged realllly long.

Now he's wrapping things up. Ywach was made overpowered with his "All seeing eyes".

Soo many plotholes and characters just dissapearing from the manga.

How the heck can he END this manga.

I don't understand. If this is Shonen Jump decision its really an illogical decision.
Bleach still sells better than the new comers.

Looks like Kubo is fed up or had a big conflict with Shonen Jump. I don't see any other reasons. So all in all its Kubo's fault for not delivering and now he is forced to rush things out.

Well done. I applaud you for ending the suffering of the mess that Bleach is.
Jul 29, 2016 8:08 PM
Sep 2015
wakutan said:
I don't even understand that Bleach fans are still defending this piece of shit of a manga.

Kubo and his editors messed up. He dragged the story too long. Fullbringer Arc was a mess. The start of this current and last arc was good but dragged realllly long.

Yeah that Thor fight was really way too long.

I wish they had ended it with a plot that Ishida could understand, then have him take Ywach's place and fight Ichigo. IMO, that had to be the original intent.... why would Ywach decree that earlier, if he "Knew" that Ishida would turn on him.
Jul 30, 2016 12:12 PM

Feb 2014
that was an amazing final cut from ichigo and I don't think Aizen is dead!
Jul 30, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2013
Zetaborutan said:
Klad said:

I tought fairy tail is the worst.Isnt it ?
As much as I'm inclined to agree, I definitely think Bleach is worse. Rather, has become worse. Don't follow FT after dropping it though
Jul 30, 2016 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
Zetaborutan said:
Klad said:

I tought fairy tail is the worst.Isnt it ?

Fairy Tail at least has time to wrap up and salvage some good will. Bleach has one chapter and too many unanswered questions.
Jul 31, 2016 9:30 AM

Jul 2015
Never really read Bleach, But considering it's big name, I'm really curious of what kind of ending will Bleach get. But wow, just 1 chapter away? The last time I see Juha B, he was OP as hell, just one cut for Yamamoto, but he got defeated like this?? Oh how I see him similar to Madara...

tr1ckst3r said:
songsofthecaged said:

Oh, then my bad. In that case, though, I'm pretty sure that Kubo is being rushed in some way. Maybe he wasn't fired but he's definitely being hurried. I mean, the manga was treading at a snail's pace until very recently, and Kubo was still bringing up new plot points until recently as well. Plus, honestly, I'm 100% sure that this is not the way Kubo wanted to end this series. You're right that Bleach is still making money but it's dropped dramatically in popularity since this arc started and ratings are lower than ever before.. so it's still possible that he was fired even though I really don't want to believe that.
It's true that it's losing populairty a lot but people tend to disregard the fact that it's still makes a lot of money and that is what Jump really cares.

It's like saying Naruto was also cancelled just because it's ending is rushed as hell.

Well, the possibility of this actually cancelled by the publisher exist, but we won't know the truth until Kubo or the publisher decide to talk about it.

But from marketing point of view, if Jump want to dispose a series from their magazine, Bleach is far from the right choice, as I've stated above there are a few series that is more disposable than Bleach.

I'm agree with you, I don't think that Jump rushed Bleach to end, it doesn't make sense to kill a series with a good selling number, even more nonsense if the reason was for a new series that doesn't guarantee good sales. I think Kubo is in disagreement with Jump, or maybe Kubo just want Bleach to end, so he could start a new manga, and maybe not in Jump..
a
Aug 1, 2016 1:16 AM
Oct 2008
I have a hard time blaming Kubo for the horrid pace that killed the series because he's Japanese and their entire media industry has no concept of good pacing.
Aug 1, 2016 9:31 AM

May 2013
Barion-Zara said:
lol

Wow i'm glad i stopped reading this manga when that bald monk came back to life. Just read the last 4 recent chapters since i heard it was ending. Kubo is such a garbage writer lol.
Aug 2, 2016 3:23 AM

Mar 2015
It was the right decision for Studio Pierrot to end Bleach anime after Fullbring Arc. For me end it after Aizen defeat was ideal.

It is Kubo Tits planning fault for this. If he had focus on the final battle instead of fodder battle, he will have a proper ending. Its a shame. :(

The good old Bleach was ruined because of this chapter. Everything Kubo had created until now was wasted in this one.

It should have been better if Bach won this war and have bad ending route.

3.4/5

P.S. Glad I had read Bakuman.
Raijin-sama619Aug 2, 2016 3:28 AM
Aug 3, 2016 5:09 AM

Jan 2012
MC117 said:
Fucking bullshit, aizen has never been this careless, like wtf kubo, he shouldn't be allowed to write another manga.

from what i have read
Apparently in an interview Kubo said he had about 10 more years of extra story to go with Bleach, but SJ seems to want Bleach to end. Hopefully, if this is true, then maybe Kubo can continue Bleach in another manga magazine and go ahead with the true ending he intended.

ot: ichigo probably will end with orihime.

Aug 3, 2016 2:36 PM
Oct 2008
I hope Ichigo ends up with one of the background girls from his class in the earlier chapters just to piss all the shippers off.
Aug 4, 2016 12:35 PM

Mar 2014
WUT?.....

is that all?

oh damn it, that was so anti-climatic that last battle, the 2nd worst after Ichigo vs Aizen (that was bla bla bla bla I'm gud bla bla *GETSUGA TENSHO FINALE* end).

wut well is almost the same as Nisekoi that I comment minutes ago, Bleach started very good (love the rukia's rescue arc and the Arrancar battles) but from Aizen vs Ichigo battle to this chapter was pretty lackbuster.

well 2 weeks more to see how Ichigo's ending.
Aug 6, 2016 2:37 AM

Jun 2008
reireinatto said:
I'm sorry and I take back my words. Please don't let this end yet Kubo. One chapter left is just ridiculous as there's still a lot of plot threads needed to be resolved

Let it go. It was going nowhere and Kubo long lost an idea how to put everything in place. It seems Kubo came with a smart idea to create something(soul society, sword abilities and bankai and Aizen betrayal) but after he wasted his original inspirations he didn't have much and he could only focused on fights instead of story when he was thinking what to draw.

Grimmgeta said:
So are like 80% of the people in this thread just ignorant to the fact that Bleach was basically cancelled?

No shit this was rushed and a mess, Kubo barely had anytime to work with anything. This final fight was literally TWO CHAPTERS. He has no choice but to cram shit in and make up an ending. There was some foreshadowing in regards to Ichigo and his sword, but we couldn't get the proper buildup because it's being rushed like crazy. It sucks but it's not the first time this has happened to a Shounen Jump series unfortunately. Look at Hitman Reborn, Beelzebub, Psyren, hell it's happening to Toriko right now.

Next chapter is supposedly the last chapter, we're not even going to get a proper epilogue. It's beyond disappointing.

Bleach was popular as fuck. The fact that it lost that popularity so much that even had to get cancelled talks about the mess Kubo did.
MonadAug 6, 2016 3:13 AM
Aug 11, 2016 5:05 PM
Jan 2012
liked relation of dreaming of jugo and yhwabach and reality fact,but the story have many holes and have much bankai and fight's to revealed.
Rest 2 chapters. And now i see the kubo have pressioned to finish manga,but he don't make a good arc a too or 3 years. I think manga ending after mugetsu arc,using ending of graduation school of ichigo. And Rukia transforming a big character,but is a medioker character.
Aug 12, 2016 1:41 AM

Jul 2011
Poor Kubo. I think he didn't get the time to plan/pace anything well after the Soul Society arc... Because despite all the shounen cliches played, SSA was good and pretty well-thought out. A lot of little backstories, cool fights, and interesting characters/relations... (It even won a Manga Award.)

I'd prefer he start a new series after getting time to take a good break and plan out something decent lol. His work before Bleach was interesting.

That was legit the fastest fight in this arc tho lmao. I wish Yoruichi's fight ended this fast! XD
MirorinAug 12, 2016 1:59 AM
Aug 26, 2016 3:19 PM

Aug 2014
Yhwach : I can rewrite futures...in which I haved died!

Me :

Good fucking riddance to Yhwach!
Jun 10, 2017 4:24 AM

Feb 2013
Ishida to the rescue!
Nov 24, 2018 12:41 AM

Feb 2018
Well at least they didn't beat him by all merging into ichizen or Aizigo.
Dec 17, 2021 11:13 AM

Nov 2019
This arrow was a pretty huge asspull.. come on Kubo..
Nov 3, 2022 6:51 PM
Oct 2020
So is this the end of Yhwach
Nov 18, 2022 4:34 AM

Apr 2021
The fight was intense alright. Ishida's arrow worked and Ichigo was able to land the final blow. Hopefully it's all over now.
Nov 30, 2023 3:37 PM
Jun 2022
Imo Bleach has this bad habit of finishing fights the worst way possible, bringing up poiwers that proves useless in seconds, breaking its own world building and making ass pulls powers everywhere, incerely it's a great show sometimes but can be really bad written on some parts. I hope they change this in the anime
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.