Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 7:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the MC reincarnated as an egg but grows slowly into a dragon...weird.

By the standards of his abilities, it looks like HP factors more importance than Mana. Also, some of the monsters he's encountered really are what you can't imagine like Dark Worms. There's apparently a lot of different skills so I wonder how the series' system plans to evolve that.
Nov 10, 2017 5:35 PM
Jul 2017
I read the original web novel on 小説家になろう(I'm Japanese) And, the later chapters are a lot darker than earlier. I wonder how they're going to adapt the source material into the manga.
Feb 28, 2019 11:00 PM
Oct 2016
I love it so far but the only problem is the unstable schedule. Its coming out once every 2-5 months...

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know what happened to the person on Wattpad who translated this story to at the very least chapter 287?

SunnyShim - Feb 10, 2021

1 by 32x32 »»
Aug 19, 2021 7:49 PM

» Who publishes this series?

Draconalis - Feb 29, 2020

2 by Draconalis »»
Mar 12, 2020 10:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.