Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 3, 2016 7:58 AM

Jul 2014
ZeroOmega said:
Whoa, still discussing that off topic discussion here? Maybe one of you create a new thread for that so it won't clutter this thread and maybe do it with more civility, leave the insults at 4chan.
Devil_Slayer said:

Unlike iskandar he took it head on and still survive without fatal wounds
hell non-serious attack from Ea nearly killed saber after overpowering her Holy sowrd
well maybe kalied shirou is just that badass xD

Yeah that was a shock and questionable for me but I have some theories to explain it;
1. Miyu's wish doing its last work.
2. Ea disappears with half of Angelica's treasure together with half of card(don't ask me how) before Enuma Elish completely destroying Shirou, causing the blast to disappear and only the aftereffects(the flying stones and strong gust) to deal damage.
3. Shirou got large boost of endurance from EMIYA card letting him tank much more punishment.
4. F#ck all of above, he is just GAR!

He used all of his reality marble to tank it so maybe while he couldn't stop it completely he did weakened the blast over all though even saber with her holy sword couldn't handle causal blast from Ea .....also it seems the main reason shirou lost was becasue he ran out of mana , when he fought angelica she said she want to defeat him directly this time , imagine if he stand after that ? lol
Aug 3, 2016 7:59 AM
Jul 2016
ZeroOmega said:
Whoa, still discussing that off topic discussion here? Maybe one of you create a new thread for that so it won't clutter this thread and maybe do it with more civility, leave the insults at 4chan.
Devil_Slayer said:

Unlike iskandar he took it head on and still survive without fatal wounds
hell non-serious attack from Ea nearly killed saber after overpowering her Holy sowrd
well maybe kalied shirou is just that badass xD

Yeah that was a shock and questionable for me but I have some theories to explain it;
1. Miyu's wish doing its last work.
2. Ea disappears with half of Angelica's treasure together with half of card(don't ask me how) before Enuma Elish completely destroying Shirou, causing the blast to disappear and only the aftereffects(the flying stones and strong gust) to deal damage.
3. Shirou got large boost of endurance from EMIYA card letting him tank much more punishment.
4. F#ck all of above, he is just GAR!

4 seemed oddly logical in this case despite the lack of concrete evidence. LOL
Aug 3, 2016 9:06 AM

Aug 2010
The answer to that question is pretty simple actually when you think about it. Remember that when Miyu got transfered to Illya's world, she didn't just take 7 cards with her. She took all 8 in the vicinity.

Ea was interrupted because the Gilgamesh card itself was forcibly unequipped and transferred with Miyu.
Aug 3, 2016 5:02 PM

Jul 2014
astroprogs said:
The answer to that question is pretty simple actually when you think about it. Remember that when Miyu got transfered to Illya's world, she didn't just take 7 cards with her. She took all 8 in the vicinity.

Ea was interrupted because the Gilgamesh card itself was forcibly unequipped and transferred with Miyu.

But it did hit him tho in my opinion the blast should had been canceled the moment shirou ran out of mana but it did hit him and destroyed his RM
Aug 3, 2016 6:02 PM

Aug 2010
Devil_Slayer said:
astroprogs said:

But it did hit him tho in my opinion the blast should had been canceled the moment shirou ran out of mana but it did hit him and destroyed his RM

The connection to Miyu was cut before Ea hit him and before the RM was destroyed. It's safe to assume that the released power was barely enough to destroy UBW before it was cancelled.
Maybe it'll be shown better if when the anime reaches that point.

There really is nothing to discuss here. Shirou, under no circumstances, can ever tank something like Ea.
Aug 3, 2016 10:14 PM
Jul 2016
astroprogs said:
Devil_Slayer said:

The connection to Miyu was cut before Ea hit him and before the RM was destroyed. It's safe to assume that the released power was barely enough to destroy UBW before it was cancelled.
Maybe it'll be shown better if when the anime reaches that point.

There really is nothing to discuss here. Shirou, under no circumstances, can ever tank something like Ea.

Until further notice or comment from Angelica, Shirou still

1) Unable to move due to mana exhaustion

2) The blast was still at full strike since it was shot before the magical connection was cut.

3) Shirou took it to the face since unless there was a panel with Angelica steering Ea.

Also, the odd was that there are no official confirmation that the Gil Card was taken out completely hence the treasure were shared between Gil and Angelica. Until further official confirmation, let just say that Shirou definitely ate a full blast Enuma Elis.

This assumption will change in the next few chapter hopefully.
Aug 4, 2016 5:35 AM

Aug 2010
zhaoyun99 said:

Also, the odd was that there are no official confirmation that the Gil Card was taken out completely hence the treasure were shared between Gil and Angelica. Until further official confirmation, let just say that Shirou definitely ate a full blast Enuma Elis.

The card, with its full treasury transfered with Miyu. The treasury got split when Gil reincarnated. Please reread the begining of 3rei. Also, saying that Shirou took an Ea blast to the face and survived is all kinds of ridiculous.
astroprogsAug 4, 2016 8:17 AM
Aug 4, 2016 7:20 AM
Jul 2016
astroprogs said:
zhaoyun99 said:

The card, with its full treasury transfered with Miyu. The treasury got split when Gil reincarnated. Please reread the begining of 3rei. Also, saying that Gil took an Ea blast to the face and survived is all kinds of ridiculous.

That's why I said it will change in the next chapter hopefull.
Aug 4, 2016 10:54 AM
Jun 2016
This is my theory why Shirou survived from Ea:

Consider Ea blast as a beam with high damage over short time (not a single heavy strike). So just before Miyu's connection is cut, the blast has fired out. It blast through the entire swords from UBW, reaches to Shirou and knock him back along with breaking RM with just A FEW seconds before Miyu was gone. At the point when Miyu is gone there was no mana to supply the beam for its damage over time and thus it is cancelled. The damage did reach Shirou but not high enough to finish him.
Aug 4, 2016 8:53 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know if this was answered but does shirou still have unlimited mana now that miyu is back ? after seeing his strength in the flash back it seems to me he was kinda nerfed when he fought in chapter 23 "Angilca was about to make short work of him "

It doesn't seems current shirou is as OP is the flash back one
Aug 5, 2016 4:16 AM

Jul 2007
eric5533 said:
This is my theory why Shirou survived from Ea:

Consider Ea blast as a beam with high damage over short time (not a single heavy strike). So just before Miyu's connection is cut, the blast has fired out. It blast through the entire swords from UBW, reaches to Shirou and knock him back along with breaking RM with just A FEW seconds before Miyu was gone. At the point when Miyu is gone there was no mana to supply the beam for its damage over time and thus it is cancelled. The damage did reach Shirou but not high enough to finish him.

Nope. That's not how EA works. EA reverts the area to primordial truth before Gaia. Its not "high damage" over time. Its something that breaks apart space and time. It did not need to hit Shirou to break apart the RM - that's literally natural effect of the way EA works.

Shirou did not tank it. It got cut off as people already explained. Unless you are wielding true magic you are not going to tank an EA to the face.

Devil_Slayer said:
I don't know if this was answered but does shirou still have unlimited mana now that miyu is back ? after seeing his strength in the flash back it seems to me he was kinda nerfed when he fought in chapter 23 "Angilca was about to make short work of him "

If he did he would have been able to cast UBW against Angelica in the crater fight. he was not, so no.
Aug 12, 2016 7:12 AM

Mar 2015
With the flashback arc now over, there was something that's still bugging me, just where the fuck did Sakura come from???

After thinking about it for awhile, I could only draw one possible conclusion:
The Tohsaka's do exist in Miyu's world but died during the previous grail war. Remember that it swallowed the whole area around it so if Rin really was there then it would make sense. That would explain why Shiro never heard of the Tohsakas(since all Kirei mentioned to him was that Ainsworth were one of the original creators of the grail war with two others and didn't exactly specify those other two) and where Sakura came from.

I could just be reading too much into it or maybe I missed a few details but I'm really curious about Sakura's past. I hope it gets explained later on but right now I guess it's just back to Illya.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2016 8:12 AM
Sep 2015
DodeDagon said:

I could just be reading too much into it or maybe I missed a few details but I'm really curious about Sakura's past. I hope it gets explained later on but right now I guess it's just back to Illya.

With Sakura being a future opponent, I do believe the manga will explore Sakura's past to a certain extent. Probably not a flashback arc but a full flashback of sorts.

There is the whole Matou family massacre as Shinji seems to imply so that's something to glance at. Perhaps Sakura was taken by the Matou family like the main universe but was then ta.ken by the Ainsworths after the Ainsworths slaughtered the Matou family.

It's going to be a long month before the next chapter of Kaleid comes out, since it's on break for August.
Dec 27, 2016 9:54 AM

Apr 2016
I think the movie will stop in this point of manga, it will be good place to end the movie.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 72 Discussion

Hachannn - Oct 29, 2023

2 by Hachannn »»
Jan 3, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 71 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jun 25, 2023

5 by Hachannn »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 70 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 24, 2022

4 by Hachannn »»
Dec 13, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 69 Discussion

naschyamamoto - Jun 25, 2022

1 by Hachannn »»
Sep 5, 2022 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 66 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 3, 2021

2 by sidande »»
Jan 3, 2022 3:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.