Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 41 Discussion

Apr 14, 2017 5:58 AM

That was epic truly amazing loved every bit of it and when he used his soul as a sacrifice like a philosopher stone.

Jun 22, 2017 10:35 AM

I really thought they would give the stone to Edward, making him able to properly heal ... maybe.
Cool episode though, Kimblee is obviously onto them and managed to take care of Edward unknowingly.

Jul 9, 2017 8:20 AM

This episode was so good! I was really worried about Ed. Is his life span actually shorter after that?

Feb 22, 2018 8:30 PM

Were back with the gang walking through the tunnel, and just a couple seconds in Whinrey trips abd falls. Clumsy girl, hahaha love her though.

I can see both sides of the spectrum, Edward doesn't think killing him is the answer while the other party thinks keeping him alive is careless and is the answer. I can see where both are coming from so I can't say I pick sides in this situation.

Mar 14, 2018 2:29 PM

I always thought Ed's unwillingness to kill would get him in trouble. It probably still will get him killed sooner rather than later.

But at least for now, it saved his life in the end.

Jan 18, 6:21 PM

i bet ed will eventually have to kill someone, but he'll always remain on the side and persistent on having them be alive

Jan 23, 4:05 AM

Irony of the situation is that there was a Philosopher's Stone just nearby where Ed resorted to sacrifice a part of his remaining life. Ouch.

Kimblee is a fascinating villain. He sees battles of life and death as a gamble and derives pleasure by the thrill of putting his life at stake in battlefield in exchange for his opponents'. It is the ultimate form of pleasure for him as the risk is greater than any other he's experienced before, motivating his instinctual desire to survive. It is this primitive urge of his that incites his desire to kill, from what I've understood of him at least.

Feb 10, 3:23 PM

Edward found new friends that saved him from death! More and more chimeras join forces with either Ed or Al. Edward's fight with Kimblee was very good. Let's not forget the style in which Kimblee lost one of his philosopher's stones. ;D

Poor Alphonse as well.. :( Metal body seems to start to reject his soul.

Apr 6, 2:44 AM

One of the Briggs soldiers being forced to wear Alphonse's armor and act just like him so they won't get caught by Kimblee was a pretty funny and amusing scene.

I can say for sure that the part where Edward having that steel frame pulled out of him is one of the most painful-looking scenes in the anime. His face masterfully contorting into a grimace of agonizing pain accompanied by his short breathed screams was cringe-inducing in a scary way. The fact that he ended up shortening his own lifespan to survive is pretty sad.

That Philosopher's Stone one of the chimeras found should come in handy so I hope that they'll get to use it on Ed soon because there's little to no time left with Al's soul being pulled back more and more by his body.

Sep 9, 1:55 PM
Ed and Al very close to dying

So Hohenheim was the one who brought alchemy to Xing, interesting

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]