Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2016 2:04 PM
Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Anyone else excited about this manga? It really has a great setting, interesting characters and a lovable art.
I hope this manga becomes popular!
Jul 21, 2016 2:40 PM

Sep 2013
Post apocalyptic world caused by war that had giant zombie robots, the water is limited and plant life almost null.
Mc's sword can turn the energy from the robots into cherry blossom trees and the girl mc wants to lay her father's ashes to rest in a mysterious garden place.

Typical villains trying to rob people, but it all ends well :)
Jul 21, 2016 7:15 PM
Mar 2016
This will be the first manga I read from day 1 of its publication, so I am excited for that.

I think the concept of the story is good. The artwork is nice as well. I understand that the author was an assistant to both Oda and Horikoshi, so I see some similarities between SoFS and the other stories (Devil Fruits give you cool powers but character can't swim/sword turns things into flowers but character is allergic to pollen and some of the faces look the same as BnHA characters). Not saying those things are bad tho. I like the spin with flowers and look forward to learning about them. Also I get a Rave Master vibe from this with the sword that changes forms.

All in all, the story looks promising.
Jul 21, 2016 8:29 PM
Apr 2016
Very good start so far. The setting and world building has potential aswell as Sahara.
Jul 22, 2016 2:27 AM

Jan 2015
I really liked the first chapter, not really original but it was good.

Will follow it, is this weekly?
Jul 22, 2016 7:15 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
First chapter was interesting enough for me to pick it up. Let's hope that this series will bloom to be something awesome. :D

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jul 22, 2016 8:51 AM
Apr 2016
Xenocrisi said:
I really liked the first chapter, not really original but it was good.

Will follow it, is this weekly?

I think so the first chapter usually is 50-60 for first publications and the second 40-ish. To your question yes, I think its weekly.
Oct 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2014
Wasn't planning on reading this anytime soon but since I saw that it ended just recently, I decided why not?

I can see why this guy was an assistant to both Oda and Horikoshi, because his art reminds me a of mixture of the two.

I'm digging the MC, his powers? Not so much. (I couldn't care less about its execution, creativity etc... flower power will never be cool in my book)
I don't like the main female protag though, her attitude annoys me already. I understand her personality is supposed to be a contrast to our chill MC, it still would be nice if she didn't act like she had a stick up her ass.

So far nothing too special, not expecting much since this pretty much got axed.
KashKetchumOct 26, 2016 6:01 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanazamurai no Sahara Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2016

7 by johnknight648 »»
Nov 21, 2016 11:28 PM

Poll: » Hanazamurai no Sahara Chapter 3 Discussion

uzee - Sep 22, 2016

8 by KashKetchum »»
Oct 26, 2016 1:03 PM

Poll: » Hanazamurai no Sahara Chapter 2 Discussion

ichii_1 - Aug 27, 2016

7 by KashKetchum »»
Oct 26, 2016 12:36 PM

» Weekly/Monthly

--Musashi-- - Jul 29, 2016

2 by eunoia33 »»
Aug 25, 2016 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.