Forum Settings
Forums

[Reported] Alignment issue when editing manga recommendations

New
Jul 21, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
How can I fix the alignment of my recommendations.

Even though I've wrote my reccomendation like this:

After I corrected a grammatical mistake, the alignment changed to this:

Even though they it was supposed to look like this:

How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening?
Because I want to change some things on my previous recommentations (and make some new ones) and this is preventing me from doing so.
LunaJul 22, 2016 1:05 AM
Jul 21, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
Akarin said:
The problem is most likely with your CSS style for MAL.
I don't see a problem with default style: http://i.imgur.com/DQpxtUk.png

KNK - Zetsuen
Zetsuen - No.6
KNK - HakoMari
F/Z - HakoMari (the one you posted)

↑This recommendations↑ I didn't make any correction on them so they've stayed the same because of this.

But the F/Z-SAO, FMA-Zetsuen, FMA-FZ recommendations changed the alignment after I made a grammatical correction or changed anything on it, and made the alignment of this ones change and even though is was right while I was editing it (first image), it stills with the wrong alignment even after I click on the "update" button (second image).
Jul 21, 2016 1:03 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
@Nick-Knight
Yeah, I've noticed already. Maybe they remove all line breaks intentionally, since the recommendations are not reviews, and you are supposed to write a small paragraph of text instead of making lists? I don't know, it's just my assumption.
Jul 22, 2016 1:05 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
It's a bug, I reported it so it can be fixed. Until it's fixed it's best you don't edit your manga recommendations (it seems there's no problem when editing anime recs).
Jun 17, 2017 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
Hey @Luna, I know that you're a busy person and all, and I also apologize if this comes off as annoying, but do you mind telling me how long is it going to take for this issue to be solved? I mean it's been nearly a year since you reported it.
Jun 18, 2017 4:28 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Nick-Knight said:
Hey @Luna, I know that you're a busy person and all, and I also apologize if this comes off as annoying, but do you mind telling me how long is it going to take for this issue to be solved? I mean it's been nearly a year since you reported it.

Hey, I'm sorry that it's still not fixed. Seems it's on the bug list with a rather low priority, but I don't know why. I'll see if I can do something about it (in the end it's not my decision what to fix when though, I can only make suggestions and if there are other issues that have a high priority the devs need to fix those first).
Jun 18, 2017 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
Luna said:
Nick-Knight said:

Hey, I'm sorry that it's still not fixed. Seems it's on the bug list with a rather low priority, but I don't know why. I'll see if I can do something about it (in the end it's not my decision what to fix when though, I can only make suggestions and if there are other issues that have a high priority the devs need to fix those first).

Oh I see. I'll be wating until there then, thanks anyways.
Aug 8, 2018 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Weeee it it's fixed. Thank you @Luna and devs,

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL not support catbox.moe image links?

vasipi4946 - 7 hours ago

0 by vasipi4946 »»
7 hours ago

» Got 502 Bad Gateway trying to create topic in Support

vasipi4946 - 7 hours ago

0 by vasipi4946 »»
7 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3366 by Midoriya_lzuku »»
7 hours ago

» Invalid ID provided.

Zagafon - Sep 10, 2016

2 by Kitsunes97 »»
Today, 9:24 AM

» Sort your list by member count/poularity?

paperkitten - Jun 17, 2010

1 by abdallah929 »»
Today, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.