Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 21, 2016 1:00 PM
Jul 2016
These last two pages tho!

Sorry Onodera fans, but #TeamChitoge FTW!
Jul 21, 2016 1:09 PM

Jan 2014
The feels in this chapter got me as soon as Chitoge started crying. I happy for the both of them.
Jul 21, 2016 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
we did it boiz. #TeamChitoge

Dat pic of her crying, and dat last page... Chills omg.

After all that she's been through, Chitoge deserves it.
Jul 21, 2016 1:21 PM

Jul 2015
And now, the battle has officially been won. I'm so happy about the way that the manga turned out. Yes I wanted to pull my hair, yes I wanted to punch a hole in my wall, but all those frustrating moments just made the conclusion to the romance so much better. Glad to see Raku choose Chitoge (although, it was obvious from the start) #TeamChitoge

caught in the wonder
Jul 21, 2016 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
Well, we've finallly arrived at the end, even if there are a couple of chapters left, honestly it's been somehow entertaining and it might not have finished the way I wanted but anyway... there's no more for me to say...
Jul 21, 2016 1:34 PM

Jul 2012
Grats Chitoge fans, it finally happened. It was inevitable and it's fine or whatever, just find it really sad that people easily accept this ending. It was 50, or fine 60-80 good chapters, then it was pure 150 chapters of suffering or nightmare and in the end we got the simpliest ending. And i'm not Onodera fan, i'm fine with it being Chitoge in the end as long as it happened as it was; my favourite character is Haru (somewhere before i said my opinion about shipping in this manga and in short it was about how "good" Raku's character is) and can say myself that she is non-existent character in this manga. Was saying for quite some time that i don't care about this manga and it should be same about the ending, but really, i didn't think it would be that bad, feels like Komi drew fast some pages just because he needed to and to finally to get rid of this work as fast as he can.
I suppose after this manga there should be new work from Komi, so how can i say that i'm hyped or something like that?
Jul 21, 2016 1:39 PM

Jul 2016
It's okay Kosaki fan. Komi created a spin-off to milk money out of you. If she doesn't win her own spin-off, I would be shocked.

We already knew who was the winner anyway. It was obvious for such a long time.

Haru is best girl IMO. She gave up for her sister's sake but Komi denied her of any real development.

Jul 21, 2016 1:39 PM

Apr 2015
Despite how messy this series was, seeing Chitoge hug Raku like that and them confessing to each other was so cute and heartwarming.

And to the salty Onodera fans..there's nothing else you can do now but whine and complain, so might as well just give it up. Let it go. Leave while you still have your dignity.
Jul 21, 2016 1:46 PM

Oct 2012
Decided to read this manga because of the oneshot and used ship Chitoge/Raku but everything was dragged out so much I stopped caring.

Nice chapter. Glad to see it ending.
Jul 21, 2016 1:48 PM

Jan 2014
I was waiting for this for years, finally Chitoge wins <3
Jul 21, 2016 1:48 PM

Jun 2014
REST IN PEACE ALL OTHER SHIPS

Jul 21, 2016 2:09 PM
Mar 2016
#TeamKosaki#TeamOnodera
#TeamOnoderaKosaki
Raku face :v
What the damn hell is that
Jul 21, 2016 2:11 PM
Jul 2016
Yes yes finally now let me enjoy the salt
Jul 21, 2016 2:14 PM
May 2015
It's sad, I am a solid #TeamGorilla since day 1, and I thought I'd be like "Asksjdjfjfieqiwk!!! Finally ❤❤❤❤!!" when she finally end with Raku (Not that Raku deserve her, I just whant her to be happy), but now that they finally confessed to each other, I'm just here like "meh, good for them".. I'm happy, but the passion just died for a long time now.
Jul 21, 2016 2:26 PM

Nov 2008
Well I guess the good thing is that this fucking piece of shit is almost over because I can't stand much more of this clinched bullshit.
Jul 21, 2016 2:38 PM

Jun 2014
whatever happened #TeamHaru's ship will always sails in my heart
Jul 21, 2016 2:48 PM
Mar 2015
Tsundere girl in harem manga winning ? Check
Cliché manga from A to Z ? Check
Dense main character? Check
Zero effort put in the plot? Check

Well congratulation komi, your manga will be considered as "another one of these shitty harem manga" cliché.
Jul 21, 2016 3:28 PM
May 2015
RagingCanadian said:

Well congratulation komi, your manga will be considered as "another one of these shitty harem manga" cliché.

Omg, salt is real 😂
Jul 21, 2016 3:31 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
FUCKING FINALLY! I was glad that no one interrupted the scene and nothing else happened and it was as it should! Now that the ship can't get more official, I'm done!

Well done Chitoge for confessing >_<
Jul 21, 2016 3:34 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
HamBaconEgg said:
RagingCanadian said:

Omg, salt is real 😂
To be fair all of those are basically facts at this point, even Chitoge supporters will probably have to admit that much lol

Like regardless of which ship you happened to be on, I don't think very many people consider this manga a masterpiece by now :s
Jul 21, 2016 3:35 PM
Jul 2016
Wow, i started reading and watching Nisekoi 2weeks ago and finished everything right now. Im so taken by the whole anime.. i cryed way to much but im so happy that this is the way it finished. #TeamChitoge Now waiting for my Chitoge x)
Jul 21, 2016 3:37 PM

Feb 2016
i was expecting for this chapter to feel forced, cliche and rushed, but it was actually fairly decent.
the art was also quite beautiful in this chapter. it's been a long ride, gg team chitoge.

▬▬▬▬▬✿♥✿▬▬▬▬▬
change of heart
Jul 21, 2016 3:37 PM
Mar 2015
HamBaconEgg said:
RagingCanadian said:

Omg, salt is real 😂

Why would i be salty ? My otp is almost canon (Shu x Ruri) and even if it's not, it's still a better romance than any of the girls who were involved with dense guy-kun because these two were the only people in this manga with a brain.
Jul 21, 2016 3:39 PM
Mar 2015
HaXXspetten said:
HamBaconEgg said:

Omg, salt is real 😂
To be fair all of those are basically facts at this point, even Chitoge supporters will probably have to admit that much lol

Like regardless of which ship you happened to be on, I don't think very many people consider this manga a masterpiece by now :s

Let them celebrate. They are too happy to stay objective since their girl is the winner.
Jul 21, 2016 3:46 PM

Dec 2014
I like Chitoge but seriously this ending is shit

Except for looking the drawings reading thoses last chapters was a waste of time
Jul 21, 2016 3:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
RagingCanadian said:
HaXXspetten said:

Let them celebrate. They are too happy to stay objective since their girl is the winner.
Well... sure but it's been obvious that Chitoge would win for almost 5 years now so it's not like this was much of a surprise lol
Jul 21, 2016 3:53 PM

May 2015
banzai!!!! banzai!!!!!
#TEAMBEANSPROUT #TEAMGORILLA
Jul 21, 2016 4:05 PM
Dec 2013
HAAAA! We all knew this was going to happen! #TeamChitogeForLife!
Jul 21, 2016 4:28 PM
Jan 2013
Whoa! This war is over in 277 battles. Mission clear.
#teamchitoge
#chitopower.
Jul 21, 2016 4:46 PM

May 2011
WE'RE GOING HOME BOYS. SS CHITOGE HAS DOCKED
Jul 21, 2016 4:51 PM
Jul 2016
Mein Gawd...I've come to realize at this point, and Chapter 226 has concluded that notion, neither Kosaki and Raku deserved each other. They were both at fault really from start till finish...or rather that's what Komi even directed for both of them.

They were just meant to be a fodder pairing for the sake of the story, and it was convincingly done if I must say, when the winner was obviously (swallows hard) Chitoge from the start.

But that doesn't mean I support this either. YES, it was touching...to finally see everyone's favorite Gorilla FINALLY confess to our favorite Beansprout, in such a beautiful place setting like this, and finally end this overly long series...KEYWORD: OVERLY LONG.

Now that you've pulled this out Komi, you just lost another star for my rating of this series.

Kosaki deserved better anyway. I pray that someone out there can make this wonderful girl happy...

Fanfiction, I'm looking at you!
Jul 21, 2016 5:44 PM
Jan 2016
Finallyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
#TeamChitoge win!!!!!
Thanks Komi-sensei for get this done already
Raku x Chitoge 100% complete. Now waiting for the ending

5/5
Jul 21, 2016 5:51 PM

Jul 2015
Mission accomplished, chitogefags!

And now a moment of silence for all the ships that have sunk.

Jul 21, 2016 6:09 PM

Dec 2013
Finally. Good stuff.
Jul 21, 2016 6:24 PM

Apr 2015
HaXXspetten said:
HamBaconEgg said:

Omg, salt is real 😂

What they stated was true but like we all already know that lmao. What's the point in stating it all over again unless they're salty about the outcome? Let people be happy lol.
Jul 21, 2016 6:41 PM

Oct 2012
>277
>277
>TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY SEVEN

Regarding this chapter, who didn't see it coming straight from the beginning?
Regardless, it was still very entertaining and well drawn.
Jul 21, 2016 6:45 PM

Dec 2014
Nice chapter, Sweet confession from Raku.
I liked how he told Chitoge how his feelings towards her grew gradually. Granted it was fairly clichéd but it was still pretty sweet and heartwarming.

Chitoge face at the end. <3

Glad that we've finally crossed this stage. It's been a long long journey to get here.
Jul 21, 2016 7:04 PM

Jul 2013
Man...

I know what I've said last week but now I'm starting to feel really bad for Onodera fans lol

I mean I was fully satisfied with Chitoge winning but this was way too beautiful and cemented Onodera's defeat with a MAJOR confession. Holy baby Jesus...

Damn. Oh well, who am I kidding? I'm just fuc*ing happy and couldn't care less if it's an overkill or not.
RemyMBBJul 22, 2016 9:19 AM
Jul 21, 2016 7:08 PM

Jul 2011
PhantomBlaster15 said:
This nearly killed me.

Probably the prettiest panel I ever seen in any manga titles thus far.
I am really glad that Raku actually picked that one girl which gives in her efforts instead of 'the destined one'.

Forum set by secret santa
Jul 21, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2011
Kind of a weird feeling now that it finally got here.
Jul 21, 2016 7:45 PM
Jun 2016
sugarpeach said:
HaXXspetten said:

What they stated was true but like we all already know that lmao. What's the point in stating it all over again unless they're salty about the outcome? Let people be happy lol.

I really agree with you. Everyone knew that raku was going to choose chitoge, obvious from the one shot. We know how cliché the anime or manga was. If you didn't like the latest chapters, you could've just stopped reading it, simple as that. I don't like when people are constantly bashing the author, characters, series and ships, I personally loved the anime no matter how cliché it was or how long it dragged out. It was a good ride, now let us be happy about chitoge shippers be happy man. Positive vibrations guys.
Jul 21, 2016 8:20 PM
Mar 2015
Ahh, nothing like saltier coffee every week. All hail TeamChitoge.
Jul 21, 2016 8:29 PM

Jul 2013

>current mood as a kosaki-shipper

why the fuck did i even read this chapter
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Jul 21, 2016 8:35 PM

Aug 2015
Yeeaaahh,, Team Chitoge Win,, waiting for anime,, but this manga told me to read it!
Jul 21, 2016 8:49 PM

Jul 2015
Congratulations #TeamChitoge!

Sad day for us, #TeamOnodera, but it was fun while it lasted. Kosaki is still the best girl for me.

THIS IS STILL MY CURRENT MOOD.
Jul 21, 2016 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
It was nice seeing Chitoge being honest and revealing her flaws.
Jul 21, 2016 9:00 PM

May 2014
My heart is still back in the Marika ship and it always will be.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jul 21, 2016 9:08 PM
Jul 2016
OMG!!! FINALLY!! I'm so happy for the both of them, especially for Chitoge. ❤️ #TeamChitoge
Jul 21, 2016 9:31 PM

Oct 2014
Well I usually complain about Nisekoi chapters but this was pretty nice, it wasn't over dramatic but still did it's job and I'm sure it hit a lot of people right in the feels. Not to mention some of the panels were absolutely beautiful (ah but more than half the panels were just shots of the back of Chitoge's hair xD)

Well at last Nisekoi is really ending, hopefully the last chapter(s) set a nice mood and end the series in a good place.
Jul 21, 2016 9:38 PM

Aug 2009
Well, maybe Chitoge WAS meant to end up with Raku, and there have been many hints to that through the series since day 1.
But why introduce other characters that readers inevitably come to like so much and ship them with the main guy?
Just to feel the pain and despair when their ships finally break? That is why I'm standing for harem endings and clear comedy sitcom settings and not any drama in denial of that pain.

I mean I was in Onodera's ship until it wrecked, though I came to like other girls too. And why hurt their respectful fans, starting from Tsugumi, which the author decided not to have enough guts to go against the jou-sama and express her feeling... than Haru, which gave up for the sake of her sister, and Marika with that stupid pointless arc with her mother just to end up rejected, even twice lately. And finally Onodera... where author's sadism just got up to the whole new level.

Why can't we be the fans of all the girls and be happy that one's fav though not the only one, but still has fair portion of affection, and enjoy the everyday life, why start a harem romcom series otherwise?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.