Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 23, 2016 6:01 AM
Jul 2016
RagingCanadian said:
sjohn said:
LOL that's romance story supposed to be, so then go find other romance manga with unpredictable or cliche ending like he would end up with his own mother or random girl from nowhere something like that -__- WTH!, dude you have watched romance story before right?

Are you stupid or can't you understand a sentence ? I'm asking for a good character development, because it's a romance story we can't have a proper character development ?

Komi doesn't know how to write characters, he basically only focused on Chitoge and that is something that bothers me. When reading or watching something, i like seeing the characters i'm involved with having a good evolution trough the manga. Chitoge is the only one who got an "evolution" all the others girls are just here for drama. At first i thought nisekoi would be different but looks like i was wrong again.
LOL... no i quote your first post, sorry dude i just new in MAL
and for char developmnet.. hmm i think what's the point of giving supp char proper development? if in the end you will know that he will choose that girl?? they just have some development no the proper one cause i think that supp char supposed to be. how about you?
Jul 23, 2016 12:41 PM
Jul 2016
mactavish said:
its finally over, my fellas chitogefag, WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!!

TEAM WINTOGE FTW!!
Jul 23, 2016 12:44 PM
Jul 2016
Can I just say.
"First Girl is Best Girl" = Winner
Jul 23, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
He should have confessed to Shuu, but well Chitoge is still a better option than the other girls
Jul 23, 2016 2:52 PM

Nov 2008
sjohn said:
RagingCanadian said:

Are you stupid or can't you understand a sentence ? I'm asking for a good character development, because it's a romance story we can't have a proper character development ?

Komi doesn't know how to write characters, he basically only focused on Chitoge and that is something that bothers me. When reading or watching something, i like seeing the characters i'm involved with having a good evolution trough the manga. Chitoge is the only one who got an "evolution" all the others girls are just here for drama. At first i thought nisekoi would be different but looks like i was wrong again.
and for char developmnet.. hmm i think what's the point of giving supp char proper development? if in the end you will know that he will choose that girl?? they just have some development no the proper one cause i think that supp char supposed to be. how about you?

I really have to argue about Chitoge being "only girl to get character development" Because that's simply not true. Marika got it, Yui got it, Tsugumi REALLY got it, even little annoying Haru got it.....the only girl who barely got ANY was Kosaki Onodera.

Why am I sure of this?

Because compare all the girls to how they were when they were introduced to how they are NOW.

Don't you see changes? I do.

Jul 23, 2016 8:50 PM

May 2015
Yuki_Rainfall said:
I don't care if the Onodera fans are salty, I don't care if the reasoning behind Raku's decision was a little bit rushed or immature. This chapter was so utterly cute and I loved it from the first page to the last. Should Nisekoi be 227 chapters long? No. Should it have so many promise girls? No. But what the heck it happened and it was a beautiful (but nevertheless stupid, let's be honest Komi) ride! Team Chitoge <3

Yep yep I totally agree. The war is over people!!!!! And yet the naruto war anime is not!!! Can you believe that lol . Anyway I'm still happy!!!≧∇≦≧∇≦
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jul 23, 2016 9:30 PM
Jul 2016
Chiibi said:
sjohn said:

I really have to argue about Chitoge being "only girl to get character development" Because that's simply not true. Marika got it, Yui got it, Tsugumi REALLY got it, even little annoying Haru got it.....the only girl who barely got ANY was Kosaki Onodera.

Why am I sure of this?

Because compare all the girls to how they were when they were introduced to how they are NOW.

Don't you see changes? I do.
that's it dude, i dont know how this guy (ragingcanadian) see that
Jul 24, 2016 12:00 AM
Jul 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ALWAYS BEEN WITH CHITOGE SINCE THE VERY START! #TeamChitoge #TeamGorilla #Onoderasucks #Onoderagross #Onordera = useless character.
Jul 24, 2016 1:30 AM

Nov 2008
Even Chitoge admits she fails at life. Our worthy winner, ladies and gentlemen.

Ah well. It's now over. Once the fish jumps I guess.
Jul 24, 2016 2:29 AM
Jul 2016
idk why im sad. but it was a good manga.. for me,all of the girl candidate is good..to be honest it is to good to be rejected like that. it's so sad when i see 1 by 1 got rejected..fate is sure are cruel to make them fall in love with the same boy(raku). well i was hope for raku to choose both of kosaki n chitoge at the end.. but it was a dream after all to see the ending like that.. All of them (haru,tsugumi,marika,yui-nee, kosaki,chitoge) were pure love toward raku.. thats why i feel sad..

im looking for #fanservice out there (^ _^) (please remake)

it is not that the ending is bad..it was good. but it just feel not fair for all of them..
Jul 24, 2016 4:38 PM
Jul 2013
Is this really the final chapter? I heard there was more. Ain't gonna Iie I dropped this series years ago but watched the anime series and I was always Team Kosaki .
Did Chitoge really win?

As if that was predictable from the very 1st chapter. Obviously Fake Lovers become True lovers in the end. It's so cliche I made it my mission to stick with Team Onodera because I hoped the mangaka would change things up.

Meh tbh there where alot of cliches in this manga anyway....But I have to say, that panel of Chitoage after Raku said I love you was so beautiful. I guess Chitoge ain't that bad, after all she was my second choice lol
Jul 24, 2016 5:54 PM

Nov 2008
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Even Chitoge admits she fails at life. Our worthy winner, ladies and gentlemen.

Modesty is a good trait to have. Would you have rather she said "OF COURSE you chose me hoho, I'm the best f*cking woman to prance this planet, loser."?

Jul 24, 2016 11:23 PM
Jul 2016
Does no one else think this chap is just fucked up?
Jul 24, 2016 11:29 PM
Jul 2016
My opinion is that chitoge is a dense attention seeker
And I hate how people hated on marika like I don't ship them either but she freaking had to tell that dense head to go find Raku and it hurt markka like hell but she still gets hate from fans and den onodera has always been there but coz of this sh-t head ugh plus chitoge was just being a complete .-.-.- abt things and runs away and people be like she's doing it coz she wants them to be happy but No she just freaking wants attention and thanks to her Raku doesn't regret things and that is not okay freaking stupid . And den people be like oh the feels when they hug and sh-t but seriously ?! 226 and 227 are my least favourite chapters I'm sorry if I offended u all but in my opinion this just had to be said
Only thing I'm happy abt is shuu x ruri something I can look forward to. Nisekoi had over all just lost my interest I expected there to be a twist but nope there be no twist
Kyle_WestJul 24, 2016 11:41 PM
Jul 25, 2016 2:29 AM

Mar 2013
this ending was obvious from the very start,
feel bad for onodera but doesnt mind... :O .
Jul 25, 2016 4:45 AM
Dec 2014
Finally !!!! Really loved the ending.
Jul 25, 2016 8:40 AM
Apr 2016
Mich666 said:
What a cliche way how to end this series. Pretty unsatisfying and not original to have such textbook case of confession.

Well, it's almost (2 chapters left) over now, average series is just average, time to move on.

We'll I say it should just end with 100 chapters.. Such an idiotic story...
Jul 25, 2016 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
NipunSinha99 said:
Mich666 said:
What a cliche way how to end this series. Pretty unsatisfying and not original to have such textbook case of confession.

Well, it's almost (2 chapters left) over now, average series is just average, time to move on.

Idiotic story?

We have anime and manga about girls starting an underwear club and Nisekoi gets called "idiotic story"?

Really?

Jul 25, 2016 6:10 PM

Dec 2015
So awesomeeeee, I dont remember the last time a chapter was this good, for a second there I thought she was going to reject him...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 26, 2016 5:17 AM

Nov 2013
Chiibi said:
NipunSinha99 said:

Idiotic story?

We have anime and manga about girls starting an underwear club and Nisekoi gets called "idiotic story"?

Really?

Underwear club > shitty harem.
Jul 26, 2016 5:54 AM

Mar 2015
Its the end right? Cant see how the story can be moved on, until or unless, there is not that happy after ending!
Jul 26, 2016 2:11 PM

Jul 2014
FUCK OFF MATE >( ...
Jul 26, 2016 2:33 PM

Jan 2016
There you have the reason of the title Clichekoi, I mean... Nisekoi in this chapter. But 227 chapters just for this? Come on, give me a break lol

Well, I'll be waiting how happy this can finish after such outcome. I want to see the 'happy faces' of the other girls in the next chapters

nisevoucher said:
Yep yep I totally agree. The war is over people!!!!! And yet the naruto war anime is not!!! Can you believe that lol . Anyway I'm still happy!!!≧∇≦≧∇≦

That war is not over because the main enemy is not Madara or Kaguya or craps like those. It's... THE EVIL FILLER!
THANKS SENPIEX
Jul 26, 2016 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
Ty-Ki said:
Chiibi said:

Idiotic story?

Really?

I respectfully disagree. Underwear club is the most retarded, fanboy pandering premise I've ever heard.

Nisekoi is not a shitty harem. It's leagues better than others.

Jul 26, 2016 5:24 PM
Jan 2016
Am i the only one that was team tsugumi? /-/
Jul 26, 2016 6:47 PM
Jun 2016
Havocthebeast said:
allenjke said:

Well as i said earlier i liked the beginning of this manga, something like 50-80 chapters were good and pretty much all the things are the same, but the plot was quite original. And you can't simply say stop reading it if you don't like it when you're commited to 150+ chapters of pain, and after those chapters i only expected some decent ending, should i say again that this ending is not even close to decent?
If you like it and enjoy it good for you. But now i can say it, i didn't, and i'm sure that it is Komi's fault. He destroyed his own manga a long time ago and here comes the finishing blow. So why am i complaining? I should stop probably cause it's simply not worth it. Pretty sure that this manga was very popular and in the end popularity dropped quite a lot, if that was Komi's objective than he achieved it.

Come on, stop lying to yourself. You liked reading it and waiting what would happen each week. Sure, you might have hated the ending, but don't tell me you didn't enjoy waiting and discussion about what's going to happen each week.

If you didn't like it, you wouldn't have finished it. And even if you were already committed, no one is stopping you from dropping the manga mid way through if you didn't want to continue reading it. That's your own fault for continuing on. Commitment to finishing the manga just for the sake of finishing it is like waiting in line for hours for a rollercoaster ride you don't even like when you could just go to another one with no line.

Wait, don't tell me your "decent" ending would be with Onodoormat winning did you? If you did, then you should read back to Chapter 1 because it was obvious who would win in the end (again, your fault for not noticing). Don't bash the author just because it was your fault you wanted to continue reading.

Jeez, I'm late on reading this, but THANK YOU. YOU SAID EVERYTHING THAT I POORLY DEMONSTRATED. :-) you are my savior.
Jul 26, 2016 7:17 PM
Jun 2016
All of you need to stop the bad mouthing, like seriously get over it, chitoge won and was bound to be winner since the once shot and chap 1. so what if you didn't like the latest chapters or who the outcome winner was? Does that really give you the right to bash the writing of the author or the characters of the story ? No. It shouldnt even matter if it's a cliché manga, you all sat here and read the weekly releases anyways or am I wrong? In my personal opinion, yeah chitoge deserved to be the winner the most, kosaki and raku didn't deserve each other, they didn't have a development at all, they had nothing but a kid promise that they barley remembered besides the fact that they made a promise. c'mon look at the facts! It all hinted towards chitoge and raku. Yeah of course I feel bad that kosaki and all the other girls got rejected, but he still cares deeply for them and they deserve the best. It's a harem, but from the start I knew it was more of a love triangle between chitoge and kosaki and raku. In fact I'm pretty sure all of us knew that. For me, chitoge and raku fit the best together and you can tell in the first few chapters that they were already on their way to falling in love. Even though chitoge was very, let's say aggressive but raku loved her regardless. The manga was a success and then lost some of their ratings but nonetheless a success. but hey, whatever it's my opinion.
Jul 26, 2016 7:25 PM
Jun 2016
Kyle_West said:
My opinion is that chitoge is a dense attention seeker
And I hate how people hated on marika like I don't ship them either but she freaking had to tell that dense head to go find Raku and it hurt markka like hell but she still gets hate from fans and den onodera has always been there but coz of this sh-t head ugh plus chitoge was just being a complete .-.-.- abt things and runs away and people be like she's doing it coz she wants them to be happy but No she just freaking wants attention and thanks to her Raku doesn't regret things and that is not okay freaking stupid . And den people be like oh the feels when they hug and sh-t but seriously ?! 226 and 227 are my least favourite chapters I'm sorry if I offended u all but in my opinion this just had to be said
Only thing I'm happy abt is shuu x ruri something I can look forward to. Nisekoi had over all just lost my interest I expected there to be a twist but nope there be no twist

You know it's a two way street right ? Both onodera and raku failed to recognize that the other had the same feelings, chitoge didn't know till the end. She didn't really do anything. Honestly chitoge had no help throughout the entire series, she had no close friends like onodera to continue to push her to do her best and confess. Marika was there one time, and by all means I love all the characters in the series but we knew tsugumi, marika, haru and yui weren't going to win so , I felt there was only a battle of "love" between the three main characters. But yeahhh, this did offend me, and I just had to say this.
Jul 27, 2016 3:43 AM
Dec 2015
Was that the last chapter?!
Jul 28, 2016 2:22 AM

May 2009
Second to last chapter spoilers are out: IT'S FUCKING TORADORA ENDING. FUCK YOU, KOMI
Jul 28, 2016 4:11 AM

Mar 2015
Congrats Chitoge! Now, thats a happy ending. I wonder how are they going to face the rest of their friends?? hmm??

4.7/5
Jul 28, 2016 5:48 AM

Sep 2014
This chapter left a bad taste in my mouth.
It all felt forced and too try hard on being sweet/"feels-y"
Ew.
Oh well rip nisekoi.
Jul 28, 2016 7:47 AM
Apr 2016
[quote=Chiibi]
Ty-Ki said:
Chiibi said:

Idiotic story?

Really?

I respectfully disagree. Underwear club is the most retarded, fanboy pandering premise I've ever heard.

Nisekoi is not a shitty harem. It's leagues better than others.[/quote

Well I don't know about the clubs but I am just pissed off because in the end I am in the onodera team.. And definitely she was far more ahead than chitoge in every term

However if Chitoge won why to stretch the story too much like a cheegum..
Jul 28, 2016 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
[quote=NipunSinha99 message=47129963]
Chiibi said:
Ty-Ki said:

Nisekoi is not a shitty harem. It's leagues better than others.[/quote

Well I don't know about the clubs but I am just pissed off because in the end I am in the onodera team.. And definitely she was far more ahead than chitoge in every term

Puh-leeeeze, Onodera sucks ass. XD Such a worthless, stupid character.

Jul 28, 2016 6:42 PM

Sep 2013
Well as #AnyoneThatIsn'tChitoge supporter, at least this is coming to a close.
Jul 29, 2016 12:37 PM
Mar 2015
nazunaa said:
Best girl wins. She deserves to be happy after all she has been through.

Oh really? -_- Chitoge had it easy compared to the rest of the girls. Onodera was the promised girl all this time, liked Raku way longer and was rejected after knowing that he felt the same way before. Marika risked her health a bunch of times just to go and see him. All that Chitoge did was run away and make everybody worry about her.
Jul 29, 2016 12:39 PM
Mar 2015
sky9 said:
It feels so good to be on the winning side. I can almost taste the tears of team Onodera.

#TeamChitoge FTW

I feel sorry for you.
Jul 29, 2016 12:43 PM
Mar 2015
SKP138 said:
Team Onodera was a formidable foe, but Team Chitoge wins! The feels in this chapter is overwhelming and it's nice that Raku explains why he likes her.

Loved this chapter, to be honest I wouldn't mind if it went to Onodera either, but Chitoge makes me happier, just like how she makes Raku happier!

Been a long road fam, I've enjoyed the ride for the most part.

Glad to see that some Chitoge fans dont feel the need to bash others over a stupid ship war.
Jul 29, 2016 12:48 PM
Mar 2015
Why would i be salty ? My otp is almost canon (Shu x Ruri) and even if it's not, it's still a better romance than any of the girls who were involved with dense guy-kun because these two were the only people in this manga with a brain.[/quote]

True
Jul 29, 2016 12:52 PM
Mar 2015
vacore said:
Well, maybe Chitoge WAS meant to end up with Raku, and there have been many hints to that through the series since day 1.
But why introduce other characters that readers inevitably come to like so much and ship them with the main guy?
Just to feel the pain and despair when their ships finally break? That is why I'm standing for harem endings and clear comedy sitcom settings and not any drama in denial of that pain.

I mean I was in Onodera's ship until it wrecked, though I came to like other girls too. And why hurt their respectful fans, starting from Tsugumi, which the author decided not to have enough guts to go against the jou-sama and express her feeling... than Haru, which gave up for the sake of her sister, and Marika with that stupid pointless arc with her mother just to end up rejected, even twice lately. And finally Onodera... where author's sadism just got up to the whole new level.

Why can't we be the fans of all the girls and be happy that one's fav though not the only one, but still has fair portion of affection, and enjoy the everyday life, why start a harem romcom series otherwise?

AGREED. WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THIS.
Jul 29, 2016 5:19 PM
Jul 2016
I AGREE.. IT'S BETTER TO END WITH HAREM ENDING.

there are more possible way to end the series with happy ending..no despair no pain.. its harem romance manga after all..
the most pure love i could see in this manga is haru,marika.. i cry really bad when i read haru scene n marika scene.. that is most touching moment in the manga. i cannot forget how haru give up his love n how much he try to make raku see him when he competited in fashion show agains onodera.. for me that the most touching moment. its so pure love. same with marika love too. even though she know she didn't stand a chance. but she still try the hardest to gain raku's love with her charm..

ONE THINK FOR SURE THAT I HATE THE MOST in this manga is how ridiculous stupid level of DENSE raku is..

btw i was hoping for raku pick both of them(onodera,chitoge).. no hard feeling ^_^
Jul 29, 2016 8:30 PM

Sep 2013
nozomidream9 said:
SKP138 said:
Team Onodera was a formidable foe, but Team Chitoge wins! The feels in this chapter is overwhelming and it's nice that Raku explains why he likes her.

Loved this chapter, to be honest I wouldn't mind if it went to Onodera either, but Chitoge makes me happier, just like how she makes Raku happier!

Been a long road fam, I've enjoyed the ride for the most part.

Glad to see that some Chitoge fans dont feel the need to bash others over a stupid ship war.

I'm a civil person. I loved this series for its characters. Chitoge, Onodera and Tsugumi are my favorites. Haru, Yui and Marika are great as well. The story is passable but I do enjoy all the characters and why I kept on reading, despite nothing happening for quite a while in the manga.

Aug 3, 2016 10:12 PM

Nov 2008
nozomidream9 said:
nazunaa said:
Best girl wins. She deserves to be happy after all she has been through.

Oh really? -_- Chitoge had it easy compared to the rest of the girls. Onodera was the promised girl all this time, liked Raku way longer and was rejected after knowing that he felt the same way before. Marika risked her health a bunch of times just to go and see him. All that Chitoge did was run away and make everybody worry about her.

Chitoge didn't have it easy. She suffered major heartbreak SEVERAL times. She shed the most tears out of any of the other girls because she truly thought Raku didn't love her. Onodera "suffered" only due to her own stupidity and cowardice (and she seems to be doing rather well so it must not have hurt much) Marika already knew she didn't have a chance and accepted the reality a long time ago, same goes for Tsugumi. Yui had it rough....since she was all alone and had to carry heavy responsibilities by herself and live up to all these expectations...so yeah, I feel a little sorry for her.

Aug 28, 2016 3:24 PM

Aug 2014
So worst girl finally one...sigh, I knew this was coming but I was still hoping to be wrong.
Jan 12, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2014
Well after the Tsugumi ship drowned (which was obvious). I didnt know which ship i would support but after reading the last few chapters (to 227) i feel like i wouldve loved Kosasgi Ship. But that also went down :(((((
Jan 28, 2017 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
It ended up exactly as I expected it would from the first chapter. If it were me, I would have either went for Marika or the harem route.
Jan 29, 2017 10:41 PM
Mar 2009
Tsunderes are the best! #teamchitoge
Mar 28, 2017 5:27 AM
Mar 2017
Chiibi said:
allenjke said:
But now i can say it, i didn't, and i'm sure that it is Komi's fault. He destroyed his own manga a long time ago and here comes the finishing blow.

Lol

Doing something a couple fans didn't like="destroying your manga"?

Ok.............

Let me tell you a thing. I write. And I write for MY sake. I'm not a people-pleaser. I'm sure Komi is the same. I don't have much respect for authors who bend to what fans WANT. Komi wanted Chitoge and Raku together. So he put them together. Good for him. I respect his decision to do that.

Finally finished both anime and manga today .Loved Nisekoi to bits.. for all the good and bad reasons and feels proud & happy.

Reading all the chapters of Nisekoi from 1 to 227 nonstop, realized that Komi actually did a good job in differentiating Raku's likeness towards Onodera , Marika , Yui, Tsugami Haru etc.. and his gradual development of LOVE towards CHITOGE.... how his strong emotions of Hatred turned to strong emotions of love towards Chitoge .

He let Raku's true love win over his infatuations. ( We all know that Raku was INFATUATED ,in one way or other , with almost every important girl in the series at particular times.( but the degree varied )

He kept in mind all the below mentioned points while developing Raku's and Chitoge's realationship

( Sharing Notes about LOVE & INFACTUATION from a site that perfectly fit to Nisekoi , unnecessarily though

POS
•Love develops gradually over time. Infatuation occurs almost instantaneously.
•Love can last a long time. It becomes deeper and more powerful over time. Infatuation is powerful, gradually fades and short-lived.
•Love accepts the whole person, imperfections and with all. Infatuation flourishes on perfection – you have an idealized image of your partner and you only show your partner your good side.
•Love is more than physical attraction. Infatuation focuses on the physical.
•Love is energizing. Infatuation is draining.
•Loves survives arguments. Infatuation glosses over arguments.
•Love is being in love with a person. Infatuation is being in love with love

From HATE to DON'T HATE to FRIEND to BEST FRIEND to PARENT to LOVER and finally to HUSBAND , Komi let Raku take all roles around Chitoge finally leading to their happily ever after..they took a long journey together.

Even found it cute how during the initial chapters, whenever Raku had some special moments with Chitoge he kept reminding himself that Onodera is the one he likes to keep himself from falling in love with chitoge and was reluctant to accept his true feelings till the final chapters where he himself said he was taking her for granted this whole time and never noticed his feelings because she was always too close by.

I CRIED WITH MARIKA ,CHITOGE ,ONODERA AND RAKU during the final arc.

It was too painful when MARIKA mentioned about the pain she feels in her chest to Honda. MARIKA was the best girl who never forgot Raku and spent 10 years of her life perfecting herself to be worthy of him and never left any stone unturned to make him her life partner. Nothing kept her from perusing Raku, not even his feeling towards Chitoge and Onodera, because she always believed in her love towards him.

But let me tell to girl..you are a gem that rarely exist You are worthy of someone really really really special.. super special... , you deserve the best man in the world. ( Y-san...it's about y-san..)

ONODERA's confession was soul breaking. After all those years of liking someone and finally confessing, knowing that the guy already have feelings for someone else , something I myself went through. But Komi atleast let Raku cry instead of only let Onodera suffer. But sweetheart please realize that ... you too deserve someone really really special.... who loves you enough to TREASURE you ... and will never break your heart .

Atleast Raku brought the best in both girls ( maybe...maybe not..)

Also Loved the final arc's similarity towards the story book contents, how the angels ( Yui, Marika and Onodera ) also Tsugami helped the prince and princess to finally meet.
and how Raku left his past to have a future he desires...

Raku's feeling of likeness towards Onodera was never strong as his fear of rejection / he liked her but never liked her enough to take that step of fearlessly confessing to her , even though she was always there and in addition he also let himself fall for another girl , showng how weak those feelings were . He was developing feelings towards Chitoge on the sideline and was even unknowingly thinking/worrying /talking about chi even when he was with other girls, something he himself never realized.( he kept mentioning chitoge )

You can say that the winner of Raku's heart was pretty much predictable from the Titile itself (starting chapter 0 it was clear as day ).But still it was so enjoyable and i'm happy to have read such a piece of art (may be because my girl won ).

So after all those movements Raku shared with Chitoge , their developed feelings towards each other and the emotional bond they share unlike others ( a bond developed in war as Rake himself said ) even the effort they took to cheer the other whenever there was a let down , not to mention ... caretaking animals together to making up after each fight to going to extreme extend to be for each other to wanting to share even small thing in everyday life to sharing a common destiny , Raku choosing Chitoge was the most welcoming ending for me.

Loved each and every character in Nisekoi ( my favorite ship RurixShu ) , but found myself falling for CHITOGE...along with Raku. Yup...a new admin to #TeamChitoge after 8 months of Nisekoi's completion detected ( myself ). Will miss them all...

Well...I'm done with Nisekoi ,enjoyed till the end ( may be because my favorite girl won ) and time to move on....to an amazing new anime/manga

edit edit last one...

" Lucky is a man who is a woman's first Love , but Luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man"
animetomangareadMar 28, 2017 9:17 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.