Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 22, 2016 11:57 PM
Nov 2011
Not only reasoning is weak but the whole confessing is garbage.
It's so... insipid.
They were at such important place. For both of them. And it wasn't even mentioned! It wasn't part of play at all!
If I was in gorilla camp I would be disappointed, seriously.

So I agree with TS that Komi is very weak at writing.
Jul 23, 2016 3:38 AM

Apr 2014
Well I want to know Japanese readers reaction about this.
Jul 23, 2016 5:37 AM
May 2016
Bruh to all the Kosaki fans telling Chitoge fans to chill in the tags because your bitter ass didn’t see this coming

67.media.tumblr.com/aaf2786fa45b3f3612b99bc4f8f2f37d/tumblr_n7p07oNE631qln00mo1_500.gif

like there’s people in here typing long ass paragraphs to tell people to chill and trying to police the tags because their waifu is getting shit on. Y’all who are doing that are as fragile as Kosaki LMAO. And yet, I endured every “Shitoge” and “Gorilla” memes without attacking anyone or telling anyone to chill.

Just Let us fucking celebrate

65.media.tumblr.com/b8784c0085e6e35c18841adb73b8274d/tumblr_n63wucsAiy1rrx588o1_250.gif
Jul 23, 2016 7:15 AM

Aug 2011
HollowIchigo58 said:
Chiibi said:

Idk. Apparently any show that has more than two potential love interests for the MC is called a "harem".

It's still hard for me to think of Toradora as one.
I call it a harem if the MC ends up with all the girls like in High School DxD, that way no one will get disappointed if there favorite girl loses.

Well that's just tough for the people whose favorite girl loses. It's more disappointing when you develop a relationship specifically between two characters and then the MC just ends up choosing all of them. For example; if Raku just ended up choosing all of the girls despite all of the development he and Chitoge had as a couple, then it would be a bullshit ending. Raku choosing all of the girls when he obviously doesn't feel the same way for all of them is just lazy writing and it doesn't bring any type of closure.
Jul 23, 2016 7:51 AM

Dec 2015
in the end, it is a cliché nisekoi.... what a shame
Jul 23, 2016 2:29 PM

Nov 2008
Xarvyn said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
I call it a harem if the MC ends up with all the girls like in High School DxD, that way no one will get disappointed if there favorite girl loses.

Well that's just tough for the people whose favorite girl loses. It's more disappointing when you develop a relationship specifically between two characters and then the MC just ends up choosing all of them. For example; if Raku just ended up choosing all of the girls despite all of the development he and Chitoge had as a couple, then it would be a bullshit ending. Raku choosing all of the girls when he obviously doesn't feel the same way for all of them is just lazy writing and it doesn't bring any type of closure.

I totally agree. I HATE harem endings. The only one that kind of works is Tenchi Muyo because everyone acts more like a family Ryouko should be waifu though

Jul 23, 2016 4:46 PM

Nov 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
annoying anime's like Sora no Otoshimono.

I didn't like that either. The flying flock of panties was kind of funny.....but I wanted to beat Tomoki the MC with a bat.

Jul 23, 2016 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
Chiibi said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

I didn't like that either. The flying flock of panties was kind of funny.....but I wanted to beat Tomoki the MC with a bat.
Exactly if you want to watch a good ecchi with a COOL horndog MC just watch High School DxD or Golden Boy.
Jul 24, 2016 5:42 AM

Aug 2010
People talking this series seriously. Amazing.
Jul 24, 2016 6:30 AM
Dec 2015
It's fine if Raku chooses Chitoge because he found out she's more special than Onodera. It can be believable imho. But he could have gotten to kwow Onodera more and feels something new from her

Raku always liked Onodera from years, I wouldn't call it a simple crush. If Chitoge became important for him and he could enter this new world, then with Onodera a different kind of world could have been discovered, but he didn't even try to spend more time with Onodera and see what he could feel from her. That would be natural to test her after Chitoge became clear in his mind. But he didn't and this is kind of bullshit to me. Especially if he wasn't sure about who to choose. If Raku didn't need to "check" Onodera anymore, then he shouldn't have been so indecisive after chapter 199. Why don't just confess to Chitoge right away then?
But no, in fact he was indecisive and chose because he talked not with the girls, but with Shu.

This kind of resolution feels wrong and forced to be acceptable imho
Jul 24, 2016 5:49 PM

Nov 2008
Yugi000h said:

Raku always liked Onodera from years, I wouldn't call it a simple crush.

It was a simple crush. He didn't know her as a person. It's the same crush someone gets on a hot movie star. I've liked Leonardo DiCaprio for years. XD I cannot be in love with him because I don't actually know him as a person, nor can I get close to him (for different reasons though)

But no, in fact he was indecisive and chose because he talked not with the girls, but with Shu.

It's supposed to mirror how Raku influenced Shuu's decision when he was in love with Kyoko. Makes all the sense in the world.

or Golden Boy.

Coincidentally Chiibi and friends watched this again last night!! XD

Jul 26, 2016 3:03 AM
Jul 2016
Simple, does love need reason?
Jul 26, 2016 10:33 AM

Jul 2015
I haven't even read this manga but it seemed pretty obvious to me that Chitoge was gonna get it from the very beginning
And just as well bc #TEAMCHITOGE
Aug 3, 2016 7:13 AM
Dec 2015
Chiibi said:
Yugi000h said:

Raku always liked Onodera from years, I wouldn't call it a simple crush.

It was a simple crush. He didn't know her as a person. It's the same crush someone gets on a hot movie star. I've liked Leonardo DiCaprio for years. XD I cannot be in love with him because I don't actually know him as a person, nor can I get close to him (for different reasons though)

You might have thought that it was impossible to even meet him. For Raku and Onodera it's different, she was at his grasp and never really lost interest in the first place; he just switched to Chitoge for considering her better but it wouldn't have worked with anyone

Chiibi said:
Yugi000h said:

It's supposed to mirror how Raku influenced Shuu's decision when he was in love with Kyoko. Makes all the sense in the world.

Ok, but feels forced
Aug 3, 2016 7:22 AM

Sep 2015
That`s what happens if you puts so much girls that looks `kawai` thats what happens.
Aug 3, 2016 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
Chiibi said:
-Stray said:
Well Nisekoi wasnt a good romance story to begin with anyways..

Compared to stuff like To-Love-Ru and Love Hina, Nisekoi is Shakespeare. It was at least tasteful.
not really...I dare you to tell me how Nisekoi is superior to Love Hina except art...It is obvious that Komi started writing Nisekoi after reading Love Hina and even he would admit it if you asked him,thats how obvious it is :/
Aug 3, 2016 9:41 PM

Nov 2008
LoneWizard said:
not really...I dare you to tell me how Nisekoi is superior to Love Hina except art...

Are you kidding? Let me count the ways!!!

1. Love Hina's main couple is not likable at all: their relationship is tripping, groping, and then punching. Actually, that's the entire series.

2. Naru is WAY more bitchy than Chitoge. Chitoge at the very least, has a cuter personality.

3. Keitaro is WAY more of a wuss and a loser than Raku. Raku actually does have a backbone. When he's determined, he shows it. When he's angry, he shows it. When he really wants to give someone a talking to, he will.

4. Love Hina has way WAY more fanservice than Nisekoi. Forget about good character arcs or drama with families; who needs that when you can have BOOBS, BUTTS, AND PANTIES? Because Nisekoi doesn't have to depend on fanservice for its audience, that DOES make it a better series in my book. And it doesn't alienate girls from reading or watching it either for that same reason so that's another plus.

5. Characters making a promise by imitating a picture book is a more interesting story than promising to go to the same school. The former is more like what real six-year-olds actually do. They act out fictional stories and play pretend all the time.

6. Most of the girls in Love Hina are not interesting. At all. I think Shinobu was the only one who developed her character. There wasn't even a serious triangle. You knew Naru would be the one and Keitaro never had feelings for anyone else. The rest were very very forgettable. Kaolla Su? What was even the point to her being there? She was just annoying and stupid.

It is obvious that Komi started writing Nisekoi after reading Love Hina and even he would admit it if you asked him,thats how obvious it is :/

I seriously doubt it. Have you read more than two harem manga? A lot of them deal with childhood promises, multiple girls, and indecisive MCs....that is the harem FORMULA lol. Actually, it's hard for me to think of a harem that DOESN'T involve a promise, a tsundere, an ill girl, a tomboy, a dandere, a little sis, a child fiancee, a cousin, and school. They're ALL like that. lol

Aug 3, 2016 11:22 PM

May 2014
I only watched the first season of the anime and a manga chapter here and there, but to me it never once looked like Raku was in love with Onodera tbh. Sure, he has a little crush & he's all shy around her, but it never feels like he's comfortable around her or can relax in her presence. When you love someone, despite how nervous they make you feel, I should imagine there's an element of contentment and relaxation whilst you're in their presence. Things just fit. Raku and Onodera were almost [i]too[/t] awkward to the point where it didn't feel like there was any real chemistry or potential there for a relationship. I dunno, it just felt off.

Raku in particular seemed to idolize Onodera way to much- to the point where he only saw what he wanted to see...a flawless wallflower and the ideal promised girl. In fact, the whole "promise girl" thing just outlines how much of a dreamer Raku is; for a majority of the series, he uses it to dominate his love life and pretty much control his feelings. Onodera has to be the promise girl, he wants her to be the one with the right key & when he thinks she might not be, he's pretty bummed out. But if you actually love someone, whether or not they were the person you gave a key to as a child surely wouldn't matter at all...it's Raku that makes it such a big issue. I honestly believe that if he truly loved Onodera for herself, the other girls with the other keys wouldn't have mattered at all.

The fact that he breaks this line of thought by picking Chitoge (who is not the promise girl) shows that his love for her is definitely the real deal...she might not be the best girl that right is reserved solely for Tsugumi, but she is the one who clearly earned Raku's love. We see his feelings for her grow from their first meeting, it's him who denies himself of those feelings because he likes the idea of Onodera more than Onodera herself! I think that's where the title comes from...the "false love" is probably the the love initiated by the Keys and the idealization (of Onodera in particular) that it bred.

But, y'know I'm probably over analyzing again and all the Onodera fans are gonna wanna lynch me! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2016 5:42 AM

Jan 2014
Chiibi said:
1.Subjective,i might say i liked LouisexSatou relationship more but that wouldnt mean anything

2.Fair point...Chitoge when she first realised she was in love was cute af...Shame it gradually disappeared somehow,story changed focus from Chitoge trying her best...

3.One is an outcast,a failure that is givenb one last chance while other is a genius Yakuza prince without any other personality..And Sorry,when it comes to romance manga,a character like Raku cant possibly have more backbone than ANYONE...How many years he was in love with Onodera,how many opportunities he had?Even the most wuss and shy person would confess...Again tho,its subjective...Its just that YOU liked Raku more personally

4.Fanservice doesnt mean boobs and panties,Nisekoi does even more Fanservice in the form of CUTE GIRLS doing cute things...AND again,it is subjective that you dont like fanservice...fanservice is not something inherently bad...

5.Fair point,apparently even Komi had brain enough to change minor things like that from his favorite manga after thinking on it for years..

6.And?Only girl really developed in Nisekoi was Chitoge,everyone will forget all other girls and maybe they will remember "the girl who lost"

I seriously doubt it. Have you read more than two harem manga
Yes,i did...A LOT,i am not saying this cuz of the girl stereotypes...Nisekoi always made me remember Love Hina and not just because the childhood promise...

I am not saying Nisekoi is bad,dont get me wrong...But it literally added nothing to the medium,it just used good parts of some good manga,mashed it up together and relying on its good art it became popular...I would say its a good manga if the year was not 2016...But now it makes me sorry that he DIDNT EVEN TRY to make something unique...He just wanted to draw more cute girls longest he can WHILE tricking us into thinking something big is going to happen in hte very next chapter,every time...Thats what i hate about this manga...TLRD is better imo,why?because it is what it is,it doesnt act like it is some extraordinary romance manga,it promises boobs after every chapter and it delivers that promise,simple as that...It still makes me shiver thinking how good this manga would be if someone,just someone other than Komi made up the storyline and Komi just drew it instead...He would get half the money but we would get one of the best harem manga ever made,it had such a big potential,so many interesting girls till Komi killed their characterrs 1by1 :/

btw i recommend you to read kimi no iru machi and the world god only knows,if you really want a good harem manga with good writing...Then lets see if Nisekoi will remain in your favorites or not ;_;
LoneWizzyAug 4, 2016 5:53 AM
Aug 4, 2016 7:30 AM

Nov 2015
Nisekoi Chapter 229 is out by the way. The last chapter of the series. I can't quite say that I'm quite satisfied by the ending though.
Aug 4, 2016 7:46 AM

Nov 2008
LoneWizard said:

6.And?Only girl really developed in Nisekoi was Chitoge,everyone will forget all other girls

That is extremely untrue. Read the manga again.

I would say its a good manga if the year was not 2016...But now it makes me sorry that he DIDNT EVEN TRY to make something unique...

Why does everything HAVE to be unique? Just because something isn't unique doesn't make it bad and if it IS unique, that doesn't make it good.

btw i recommend you to read kimi no iru machi and the world god only knows,if you really want a good harem manga with good writing...Then lets see if Nisekoi will remain in your favorites or not ;_;

Nisekoi being in my favorites is not affecting you in any way. Lol do something more productive with your time.

Aug 4, 2016 7:56 AM

Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
LoneWizard said:

6.And?Only girl really developed in Nisekoi was Chitoge,everyone will forget all other girls

That is extremely untrue. Read the manga again.

I would say its a good manga if the year was not 2016...But now it makes me sorry that he DIDNT EVEN TRY to make something unique...

Why does everything HAVE to be unique? Just because something isn't unique doesn't make it bad and if it IS unique, that doesn't make it good.

Nisekoi being in my favorites is not affecting you in any way. Lol do something more productive with your time.

Untrue? Please provide evidence to your claim. Your claim in nothing but invalid. It is true that the girl who got the most development was Chitoge. While the other girls got little to none. I'd like you to disprove this claim. Because, I got plentiful amounts of information on why Chitoge's character was only really developed.
Aug 4, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2008
_LorDNiCo_ said:

Untrue? Please provide evidence to your claim. Your claim in nothing but invalid. It is true that the girl who got the most development was Chitoge. While the other girls got little to none. I'd like you to disprove this claim. Because, I got plentiful amounts of information on why Chitoge's character was only really developed.

.......seriously? Do I really have to do this?

So you're going to claim that ALL of the girls minus Chitoge are EXACTLY THE SAME at the ending as they are at the beginning!?

That's a flat-out lie and you know it.

Aug 4, 2016 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Chiibi said:
Lol wtf :D , just recommended you some good manga cuz i genuinely would like you to read those...

And maybe i wanted to hear if you would still think Nisekoi had good writing and developed characters after reading those...

I used to think SAO was 10/10 best animu ever when i first started watching anime,but now i think it is 7.5/10 somewhat good shit cuz i watched shows with similar plot/premise showing me what parts it lacks...
Aug 4, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2008
LoneWizard said:
Lol wtf :D , just recommended you some good manga cuz i genuinely would like you to read those...

All right, sorry for snapping at you. But I'm really not interested. Nisekoi is one of the few shounen manga I really like. Shoujo manga is much more my cup of tea. And I think I like Nisekoi so much because it reads a lot like a shoujo manga; even the style is girly.

I used to think SAO was 10/10 best animu ever when i first started watching anime,but now i think it is 7.5/10 somewhat good shit cuz i watched shows with similar plot/premise showing me what parts it lacks...

I've been watching anime for many many years. I still like SAO. A lot. *shrugs*

Aug 4, 2016 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
Chiibi said:
LoneWizard said:

All right, sorry for snapping at you. But I'm really not interested. Nisekoi is one of the few shounen manga I really like. Shoujo manga is much more my cup of tea. And I think I like Nisekoi so much because it reads a lot like a shoujo manga; even the style is girly.

I've been watching anime for many many years. I still like SAO. A lot. *shrugs*
You are missing the point...COMPLETELY...you need to watch/read something similar to it BUT BETTER or ofc your opinion wont change...

Chiibi said:
So you're going to claim that ALL of the girls minus Chitoge are EXACTLY THE SAME at the ending as they are at the beginning!?

Onodera - ended up as a worse character than she started
Tsugumi - No development,i still cry at the wasted potential in Tsugumi...At one chapter(shuuxteacher arc) she tells Raku that someone shouldnt keep their feelings inside,just tell it and get over with it and then what she does?KEEP HER FEELINGS TO HERSELF
Haru - Thank god this was the only good thing after first 50 chapters of the manga,she developed great and then moved on
Marika - She started as an obsessive yandere-ish character and became somewhat bearable,you can call it development i guess
Yui - Side character to write few more filler chapters,pretty much nothing
Aug 4, 2016 8:25 AM

Nov 2008
LoneWizard said:

Tsugumi - No development,i still cry at the wasted potential in Tsugumi...At one chapter(shuuxteacher arc) she tells Raku that someone shouldnt keep their feelings inside,just tell it and get over with it and then what she does?KEEP HER FEELINGS TO HERSELF

WHAT.

Tsugumi started off as this brash, violent tomboy girl who REFUSED to accept that she had a feminine side and her only friend was Chitoge.

She isn't anything like that now. She kept her feelings to herself because she HAD to. She didn't want to be selfish and drive a wedge between herself and Chitoge. Yes, she loved Raku. She loves Chitoge more though.

you are missing the point...COMPLETELY...you need to watch/read something similar to it BUT BETTER or ofc your opinion wont change...

Everyone CLAIMS that .hack//sign is BETTER than SAO but I watched it years ago and I don't agree. Maybe it has better writing but the pacing is GOD-awful. I was bored to death. SAO was what I WANTED .hack to be.
ChiibiAug 4, 2016 8:37 AM

Aug 4, 2016 8:55 AM

Sep 2013
I've said this before but I'm a huge fan of a lot of these characters and Kosaki is my 2nd favorite. I don't want to be rude to the Onodera fandom and I believe that they should've gotten a better reasoning on why Raku chose Chitoge. I wouldn't even be too upset if Kosaki won over Chitoge either. I also feel that Onodera should've had a happier ending rather than volunteering herself to make the wedding cake for Chitoge and Raku. (what a great girl!) So I'm chaotic neutral, leaning towards the Chitoge side.

Onodera had her chances to confess and never did. Raku and Onodera liked each other for years and neither confessed until it was too late. Also this series is called False Love (Nisekoi) and nothing about the Raku/Onodera dynamic was false. They truly did like each other. So it was obvious that Chitoge's chances at victory were much higher because of their "false love" being the name of the series. Think of it this way, Naruto is the main character in a series called Naruto, so of course it's gonna be about him. If it wasn't, then it's a little hypocritical to have Naruto be the named after the series only to have Sasuke kill him and becomes Hokage himself. If the author rejected the series title of Nisekoi and made the series end with the two people who never had a "False Love" relationship, then that would be hypocritical.

The writing was mediocre and if it was me, I would've listed one of the reasons why Raku chose Chitoge was because even though he had feelings for Onodera for years, he felt that if a girl came into his life made him like said girl, then his crush on Onodera wasn't strong enough in his heart. I think that explanation would've at least made his rejection of Onodera that much less sad for Team Onodera. "Oh I loved you but what kind of love I had for you is it when I love someone else?"

The only feeling Raku ever had was for Onodera for years but for someone to come into his life and made him fall for her should've been established more.

While I do feel sorry for Kosaki and her fandom, I'm really happy. This is my first ship I've won in years. The main reason why my ships sank was due to....death...Also this could teach a valuable lesson to everyone with the Kosaki/Raku relationship. Take a chance and don't wait or your opportunity will be gone. I can relate to Onodera. I didn't confess to my high school crush. I found out a few years ago that she had a huge crush on me as well. Now I regret not taking a chance and hopefully the readers take this to heart.
TehSnawnAug 4, 2016 9:10 AM

Aug 4, 2016 8:18 PM

Nov 2008
SKP138 said:

The writing was mediocre and if it was me, I would've listed one of the reasons why Raku chose Chitoge was because even though he had feelings for Onodera for years, he felt that if a girl came into his life made him like said girl, then his crush on Onodera wasn't strong enough in his heart. I think that explanation would've at least made his rejection of Onodera that much less sad for Team Onodera. "Oh I loved you but what kind of love I had for you is it when I love someone else?"

The main reason why my ships sank was due to....death....

D: THAT'S TOO SAD!! *pats yer shoulder*

...........I also have....a few like that....it's the worst way to sink a ship. ;_;

Aug 4, 2016 11:52 PM

Sep 2013
Chiibi said:
SKP138 said:

The main reason why my ships sank was due to....death....

D: THAT'S TOO SAD!! *pats yer shoulder*

...........I also have....a few like that....it's the worst way to sink a ship. ;_;

Yeah, I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out to me that the reason why my ships sank is because of death haha.

Just a few of my ships that sank due to death are:

At least Kosaki is still alive and is friends with everyone. Still wish she had someone she was interested in when the series ended. Kosaki was a formidable foe and deserves better.

Aug 5, 2016 1:11 AM

Jul 2016
That was a bit underwhelming.
I haven't read the whole manga, but I've seen the first season and a bit of the second season.
I'm happy for Chitoge, but did Kosaki deserve that shitty ending?
I feel bad for her...

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Aug 5, 2016 1:22 AM

Apr 2016
Nisekoi is a piece of garbage *)* 229 chapters and all we got is this shit unexplained sudden shipping ending and tbh there wasn't much to the plot either and only thing that kept the series alive was the harem fandom,i hate to admit but kirito x asuna from SAO got way superior growth than raku X chitoge :3
R_TFAug 5, 2016 1:29 AM
Aug 5, 2016 6:18 AM
Dec 2012
SKP138 said:

Onodera had her chances to confess and never did.

Not exactly true. Onodera, as shy as she is, did try and confess, plently of times.
But other shit got in the way, time and time again.
That same sort of struggle never happened to Chitoge. She just got things to work out for her easily.
Curry-Kun said:
I notice the current trend that if you don't like a same-gender relationship regardless of what the reason might be, people would demonize you as if you're Hitler reincarnation or something.
Aug 5, 2016 6:22 AM
Dec 2012
I'm more annoyed that Onodera got a shitty ending rather than losing.

But then again, it proves Onodera's best girl. Going out of her way to bake a humongous cake for a couple who doesn't deserve it.

If Onodera won, I don't think Chitoge would have done anything like that for them. She'd just cry that it wasn't her.
Curry-Kun said:
I notice the current trend that if you don't like a same-gender relationship regardless of what the reason might be, people would demonize you as if you're Hitler reincarnation or something.
Aug 5, 2016 6:52 AM

Sep 2011
I just dont belive the end, how am I suppsoe dto believe that this is what Rakud ecided after that christmas chapter where he abandoned the locket to a furnace no matter who was inside it just so he could see the chrstmas tree lights with Kosaki, that chapter cemented for me that there could be only 1 winner.

I don't buy it that he just suddenly realises he loves Chitoge that's terrible writing imo.

I don't have a problem with the ending or that he chose chitoge I just wish the author could have been more convincing in making me believe that he would actually pick Chitoge which i just dont think he would especially after that christmas chapter.
Aug 6, 2016 2:14 AM
Aug 2015
I like how Komi decided to show Onodera's kindness by making the couple a gigantic wedding cake. if it was her, would Chitoge do the same?:) though I insist on making Onodera kills herself. I just want to know how the couple would handle her death
Aug 7, 2016 3:22 AM

Jun 2011
Chitoge only won because she was the main heroine, that's totally it.
Aug 7, 2016 3:25 AM

Jun 2011
bintangassyifa said:
I like how Komi decided to show Onodera's kindness by making the couple a gigantic wedding cake. if it was her, would Chitoge do the same?:) though I insist on making Onodera kills herself. I just want to know how the couple would handle her death

Are you trying to pull an ending right out of School Days?
Because even if I am an Onodera fan, I can't say its not a bad idea. To be honest, it would be far more interesting than the ending.
Aug 7, 2016 4:25 AM
Aug 2015
Rayla said:
bintangassyifa said:
I like decided to show Onodera's kindness by making the couple a gigantic wedding cake. if it was her, would Chitoge do the same?:) though I insist on making Onodera kills herself. I just want to know how the couple would handle her death

Because even if I am an Onodera fan, I can't say its not a bad idea. To be honest, it would be far more interesting than the ending.

I know I mean, cmon, she is sweet and kind and always put others before herself. There must be some breaking point (the kindest person are the most broken-hearted, right?) where she thinks "okay, that's it. That's the last straw" and decided to just end the pain once and for all (loving someone for years only to see him marry someone else isn't easy after all). And I just want to see how her friends would react (especially the couple). I didn't want Onodera to be chosen so this alternate ending would exist. If it was her, Chitoge can't kill herself. She's pretty, smart, and filthy rich. She doesn't have enough reason to kill herself. But once Onodera's bussiness bankrupt (and her heart broken ofc) her life basically ends there

p.s: nice to meet someone who doesn't think i'm crazy xx thank you mate
bintangassyifaAug 7, 2016 4:29 AM
Aug 7, 2016 11:46 PM

Jun 2011
bintangassyifa said:
Rayla said:

I know I mean, cmon, she is sweet and kind and always put others before herself. There must be some breaking point (the kindest person are the most broken-hearted, right?) where she thinks "okay, that's it. That's the last straw" and decided to just end the pain once and for all (loving someone for years only to see him marry someone else isn't easy after all). And I just want to see how her friends would react (especially the couple). I didn't want Onodera to be chosen so this alternate ending would exist. If it was her, Chitoge can't kill herself. She's pretty, smart, and filthy rich. She doesn't have enough reason to kill herself. But once Onodera's bussiness bankrupt (and her heart broken ofc) her life basically ends there

p.s: nice to meet someone who doesn't think i'm crazy xx thank you mate

I don't think your crazy because I want to see what happens to Raku and Chitoge's relationship if Onodera did die. It would be far more intersting than this alternative chapter.
Aug 8, 2016 2:05 PM

Mar 2014
That is what I think about Nisekoi`s ending.

Aug 9, 2016 12:03 PM
Nov 2015
diu613 said:
Raku saids 226, with kosaki he feels like he is gonna be happy forever, even now he still think so, but that day, he has a new thought - "I feel like I could go with chitoge to another level..." the feeling it gives, its more like a best friend to me, reason being happy from bottom of the heart.

ermm... I mean i dont think that vague reason is enough to choose chitoge over a girl u have been liking for years plus being the promised girl.

'But that day, I have a new thought' also feels like a relationship can be replaced by a new person that u feel like u are more happy with. For instance, you are in a relationship, and you think she is ur only soul mate, but according to komi, is she really ur soul mate ? There are still another billions of girls out there, and more than one of them u will feel like she suits better for u cos u never know since there are alot !

here is where the question lies, is it okay to replace with ur current one and say to yourself, "but that day, i have a new thought being with this new girl i feel like i can go to another level with her" ?

So how can you be so sure that when raku is with chitoge, and when he meets some new girl, he wouldnt say "but that day, i have a new thought" ? and he regret there is a better girl for him out there.

Thats why I think komi is really bad at writing but good at drawing. The only reason he gives for chitoge winning is just, a random girl comes in and abuse u for abit and then u can be happy from the bottom of the heart and ta...da ... u choose her over a girl u have been liking for ages...

Mod Edit: Title changed from spoilers

It's not only that. The story get long just to force a Raku x Chitoge. When I've read chapter 222 (their past) I felt like the author is a genius and wanted us to feel like Chitoge is the promised girl. But he broke that promise.

One of the themes I like the most are: "Ambition and Promises" I can watch One Piece till my last day, even if it's 2k episodes long (Of course the story end up with Luffy being the Pirate King).
And I like promises also, because of that I watched Game of Thrones and Nisekoi ! I liked Ban's (Nanatsu no Taizai) promise, Mashirou's Promise (Bakuman) .. etc
A promise a sacred word given before the God eyes and death would be better than the incapacity to make it true !
Aug 9, 2016 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
Good lord this sounds horrible. I'm glad I stopped reading a few years ago. This would have infuriated me.
Aug 12, 2016 2:19 AM

Apr 2012
mactavish said:
komi be like "U mad bruh?"
I thought it was pretty clear that the tsundere + sudden-appeared girl is going to win. And from the beginning nisekoi is based on an one-shot story that focus only on Raku and Chitoge...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Aug 16, 2016 8:06 PM

Nov 2008
Morcombe said:

I don't buy it that he just suddenly realises he loves Chitoge that's terrible writing imo.

The hints for it were literally EVERYWHERE.

May 20, 2023 9:40 AM
May 2023
doubt anyone will see this after 7 years of no manga/anime but outside of the significantly larger amounts of development chitoge got, as well as it literally being in the title, i feel like the main reason is simply because onodera and raku never progressed with their relationship. The countless times in which people note how they work perfectly together with making their sweets and whatnot is all foreshadowing of what could've been had they plucked up the courage to confess even 1 or 2 months earlier. The whole idea of the manga is all about "living in the moment" and "making the best of what you've got, because it won't last forever", which is very common in high school romance mangas, and pairing Onodera and Raku at the end despite not only Chitoge's emotions, but the feelings of all the other side girls in the harem is a direct contrast to these ideas. If Onodera was chosen in the end, then it invalidates the characters of every other girl who's ever liked Raku because they liked each other from the start, all the way to the beginning of the manga, at which point they would eventually get together and the manga's entire premise wouldn't exist in the first place. 

Chitoge being chosen shows how even if some of the other girls didn't get chosen, it was still important for themselves and for the story that they also confessed, because feelings can change and even if Raku's feelings didn't waver because of them, the other girls were still able to move on with their lives. At the end of the day, it's a rom-com manga, which is supposed to end on a happy note after a steady progression of the characters' feelings throughout the manga. Looking back, Onodera would never have been chosen because their relationship and two-sided crushes were there from chapter/episode 1, the only development between having these intense feelings would be for them to actually get together which defeats the entire purpose of not only the manga's premise, but the concept of romantic literature in general.

TL;DR
- Onodera being chosen is counterintuitive to the whole concept of romantic literature, and invalidates the manga's premise and all the other characters
- Chitoge being chosen follows the ideas about "never giving up on your feelings" and shows the strength of developing relationships, and gives a use to the other 47 or something girls that also liked Raku
- This is all mirrored with the pervy smart side guy and Onodera's friend getting together, his previous feelings for Kyoko (the teacher) are not explained that in depth, but he never ended up confessing his feelings fully, and nothing happened as a result. Ruri, however, took the initiative and chose to expose her emotions and confess, and as such their relationship was able to progress

still wont forgive the guy who spoiled this after seeing one panel from the manga and instantly recognising it
plebbityplobMay 20, 2023 9:47 AM
Dec 5, 2023 11:39 PM
May 2022
Reply to Chiibi
-Stray said:
Well Nisekoi wasnt a good romance story to begin with anyways..

Compared to stuff like To-Love-Ru and Love Hina, Nisekoi is Shakespeare. It was at least tasteful.
@Chiibi that may be the lowest bar of all time
Dec 5, 2023 11:43 PM
May 2022
Reply to HollowIchigo58
Chiibi said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Exactly if you want to watch a good ecchi with a COOL horndog MC just watch High School DxD or Golden Boy.
@HollowIchigo58 don't compare that bozo hyoudou to the GOAT of studying
Mar 7, 4:46 AM
May 2020
I always love to see Onodera fan crying to this days 😂 get's over you peoples you girl only good for making cakes 🍰
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM

» Coping with the last scene of the manga

imissnisekoi - Jul 27, 2023

10 by asztalosdani »»
Jul 28, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.