Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2016 7:24 AM

Jul 2009
I sometimes hear people saying that being right-wing in itself is extremist and unacceptable. But of course, those accusations come from the left-wing.

But it seems that both wings can reach equally retarded levels. And if right-wing in today's world is wholesomely identified as unacceptable, then it's apparent that we're living through an epoch of the extreme-left.

Personally, having to deal with politics and philosophy in academics myself, I can confirm that the environment became extremely unpleasant for any discussions to take place at all. It is very easy to become alienated by fellow students if you'd for example choose to defend Machiavelli, Hobbes, Aristotle or Nietzsche, whereas it is also quite easy to see how much effort lecturers put into announcing to everyone that they don't personally agree with the views they're about to teach during the lecture. Certainly, the environment I have to deal with isn't as bad as shown in the video below, but we're getting there. And it is very, very worrisome.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 20, 2016 9:25 PM

Jan 2012
Sargon made a petition on this particular topic.
Suspend Social Justice Courses
Jul 20, 2016 9:33 PM
Apr 2013
That's not the far left that's just social justice warriors
Last time I looked outside we were still living in a far-right capitalist economy, don't know where you're seeing this far-left epoch.
Jul 20, 2016 9:40 PM

Nov 2012
This is one of the reasons it pisses me off when people are like
"The SJWs are so rare, they don't have any real power. Feminazis are just the minority."

Well you know what? I've seen these SJWs fucking everywhere in the academic sphere, from South African universities to shaping European immigration policies to attacks on free speech at american universities. They're fucking EVERYWHERE.
The internet is the only place they've failed miserably because it allows free exchange of ideas. That as well as the internet being the home of gloriously intelligent shitposters. Whenever they say something regressive, it's immediately made fun of by really intelligent people online. And they've managed to sway peoples opinions because the regressive left could not beat them. They either ran away, blocked them, tried to censor them or called them racist, misogynist bigots.

They were around 20 years ago too, but then everyone said, just ignore them and they made their way into social justice departments and media across the world and now hold the vast majority of the power over the opinions of normal people.
The worst thing you could possibly do is to let these regressives go unchallenged.

When everyone stays silent, the vocal ones get into power.

Jul 20, 2016 9:42 PM
Jul 2015
I don't like the far-left or the far-right, but I agree that the far-left is the biggest issue at the moment.
Jul 20, 2016 10:00 PM
Oct 2015
The far end of either side of the spectrum is a total cesspool because of how extremist and insular they both are, but in this case the far left seems to be more prevalent in these environments as to the student body. They seem to think the solar system revolves around them as they scream "misogynistic cis white males" in their huge circlejerk. If you even disagree with them on one little thing a full-fledged wave of diatribes will be thrown at you until you acquiesce to them. The fact of the matter is that they will do anything and everything in order to shove their views and opinions down people's throats. It's quite a conundrum.
Jul 20, 2016 10:03 PM

Nov 2009
Basude said:
That petition was inadvertently anti-free speech in nature. Not too mention the problem that due to the vagueness and lack of a specific target being addressed within the petition it was absolutely meaningless.

1) It didn't define Social Justice. Thus what classes fall under "social justice" are left for one to interpret after presenting a petition, essentially declaring that those signatures themselves don't know specifically what they are agreeing too.

2) While I would agree that Social Justice is commonly misguided to say the least, going up to random universities and simply declaring "Social justice has become scientifically illiterate, logically unsound, deeply bigoted and openly supremacist.", without concrete evidence, is borderline retarded, not too mention extremely hypocritical (you are addressing an academic institution, making a brazen claim, and then offering no proof . . . Which yes, lies with you as the one making the claim)

3) Kind of touched on this, but it didn't address what universities, or provide any type of actual solutions. It was essentially him blowing off steam, or perhaps gloating, ultimately useless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Marnie said:
I don't like the far-left or the far-right, but I agree that the far-left is the biggest issue at the moment.
What if I told you that technically groups like ISIS are also "far-right"? Perhaps that is too extreme, so consider this, what would Saudi Arabia fall under?
Jul 20, 2016 10:20 PM

Sep 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
While I would agree that Social Justice is commonly misguided to say the least, going up to random universities and simply declaring "Social justice has become scientifically illiterate, logically unsound, deeply bigoted and openly supremacist.", without concrete evidence, is borderline retarded, not too mention extremely hypocritical (you are addressing an academic institution, making a brazen claim, and then offering no proof . . . Which yes, lies with you as the one making the claim)
An academic institution that gave the funding to gender studies. They have no goddamn credibility to claim any intellectual high ground any more. While I'm at it, was there any normal person with gender studies degrees that were rational and intelligence to argue about topics calmly without being triggered?

And I thought free speech was about speaking whatever is in his mind but have to take responsibility for the consequence he may get for speaking that opinion. Gender studies professors don't take responsibility for poisoning impressionable college kids with crappy theories that wouldn't help them get jobs. That's not free speech. The only thing social justice studies did was more like inciting unnecessary friction and encouraging echo chamber.

Pirating_Ninja said:
What if I told you that technically groups like ISIS are also "far-right"? Perhaps that is too extreme, so consider this, what would Saudi Arabia fall under?

I think everybody got that any countries that practice sharia law fall under the conservative, thus right-wing, so why then democrats like Hilary Clinton gets a support from country like that, furthermore why does she want to bring more immigrants that are most likely conservative to America? There have been many cases where silicon valley left-leaning bigwigs at tech company pardoning ISIS recruiters whereas they ban anyone who speaks badly of Muslim and immigrants raping women.
SyndromicJul 20, 2016 10:26 PM
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Jul 20, 2016 10:37 PM
Feb 2014
I make a thread like this and I get shat on for being racist/sexist/homophobic/right-wing/neocon/neo-nazi etc.

Maybe I do need to work on my verbosity. Good job though, OP. Hopefully this thought can be here to stay on MAL for many years as this continues to get out of control.

It feels wonderful to finally be done college though. I worry for future students about how they are going to turn out.
Jul 20, 2016 10:47 PM

Nov 2009
Syndromic said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
While I would agree that Social Justice is commonly misguided to say the least, going up to random universities and simply declaring "Social justice has become scientifically illiterate, logically unsound, deeply bigoted and openly supremacist.", without concrete evidence, is borderline retarded, not too mention extremely hypocritical (you are addressing an academic institution, making a brazen claim, and then offering no proof . . . Which yes, lies with you as the one making the claim)
An academic institution that gave the funding to gender studies. They have no goddamn credibility to claim any intellectual high ground any more. While I'm at it, was there any normal person with gender studies degrees that were rational and intelligence to argue about topics calmly without being triggered?
Is "Social Justice" Gender Studies? The petition does not define the term, for all I know it could include courses covering civil rights, or in other words the history of social justice movements within the United States. Of course context would tell me this isn't the case, but the devil is in the details, intentionally giving such a vague description just furthers how useless this petition is. Furthermore, you are yourself making a claim (true or not) that people w/ a gender studies degree are irrational (not sure why relevant), however without proof, no university would even bother humoring this. It's your word against theirs, and yours isn't worth much considering they are (although biased and flawed) providing a hell of a lot more proof towards their efficacy than you or this petition are.

Syndromic said:
And I thought free speech was about speaking whatever is in his mind but have to take responsibility for the consequence he may get for speaking that opinion. Gender studies professors don't take responsibility for poisoning impressionable college kids with crappy theories that wouldn't help them get jobs. That's not free speech. The only thing social justice studies did was more like inciting unnecessary friction and encouraging echo chamber.
Don't take this as me standing up for Gender Studies, but you are still basically just stating as fact that gender studies are hocum, therefore you are right, therefore they should be banned . . . Furthermore, a university's primary goal is the pursuit of knowledge (generally to apply for a career) however not a requirement. By this logic, why is General Education justifiable within universities? After all, my knowledge of physics almost assuredly will not help me get hired within a marketing profession now will it? And yet not only are the classes offered, but I am required to take them . . . See a problem here with that logic? A professor's job is not necessarily to help the students get a job, otherwise all history professors ever should essentially be fired . . .

I think you also have a misguided sense of freedom of speech, the basic idea is that their aren't consequences for one speaking their mind. It is why you can't form a vigilante mob and beat the literal shit out of anyone who says something like "Make America Great Again!!!" - See what I am saying here? Nobody is justified in doling out consequences for what you have said, and will face the brunt of the law if they try to.

Syndromic said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

I think everybody got that any countries that practice sharia law fall under the conservative, thus right-wing, so why then democrats like Hilary Clinton gets a support from country like that, furthermore why does she want to bring more immigrants that are most likely conservative to America? There have been many cases where silicon valley left-leaning bigwigs at tech company pardoning ISIS recruiters whereas they ban anyone who speaks badly of Muslim and immigrants raping women.
I wouldn't really consider business in general, or mainstream politicians as very "right-wing" or "left-wing" in the United States. Business is out to make money, their political stance is whatever suits them best, and as for politicians, they are usually pro big business (the guys who got them elected), and other than that either left-wing or right-wing on social issues and social issues only. As far as economic / foreign policy / etc. go, they are relatively similar and any variations are probably more of a result due to financial interests rather than political beliefs (due to very few people paying attention to the nitty-gritty details involved with other areas, myself included of course)
Pirating_NinjaJul 20, 2016 10:51 PM
Jul 20, 2016 11:42 PM

Jan 2014
55Snakes said:
Last time I looked outside we were still living in a far-right capitalist economy, don't know where you're seeing this far-left epoch.

If you think the US has a far-right capitalist economy you are mistaken. US domestic policy is clearly left leaning; One of the highest corporate tax rates in the world (higher then the Nordic countries mind you). A welfare state with the economy of 19th century Europe. Business regulations comparable to Europe.

The most "right-wing" aspect of the US is its foreign policy, which has been staunchly interventionist regardless of right/left leadership. Though honestly the meaning of "right-wing" and "left-wing" are constantly morphing and is different from country to country so neither of those expressions mean much.
Signature is too edgy for me.
Jul 20, 2016 11:49 PM

Mar 2008
That's not far left. That is authoritarianism.

@Kmolson
Nope. It's capitalistic but like all countries it has some social policies here and there.
Jul 20, 2016 11:55 PM

Sep 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
It's your word against theirs, and yours isn't worth much considering they are (although biased and flawed) providing a hell of a lot more proof towards their efficacy than you or this petition are.

That I find it hard to believe. As far as I know, educational institution had never really provided what their "efficacy" was even before Sargon made that petition. And I think you are using the appeal to authority fallacy. Just because it is educational institution, it doesn't mean they have the right to keep the social justice course. It's wrong to assume that they are never misguided especially when the video like this exists. Some courses and subjects are meaningless, only exist to satisfy certain group of people and achieve quota.

Pirating_Ninja said:
See a problem here with that logic? A professor's job is not necessarily to help the students get a job, otherwise all history professors ever should essentially be fired . . . therwise all history professors ever should essentially be fired . . .
Personally, I would even go further that institutions should only subsidize STEM. I know a professor's job is not helping the students get the job but they should prepare them for the real world otherwise something like this happens. I would have agreed that a university's primary goal is the pursuit of knowledge but that's in the past now. Nowadays its only goal is making money. This is why I have to somehow study about post-modernism when I want to only design games. Why do I need to know about post-modernism when I can get the gist of it in the internet? Why do I need to know about the theories of Beaudrillard and Barthes and death of the author? It's pointless unless I want to be an art or culture historian.

Pirating_Ninja said:
I think you also have a misguided sense of freedom of speech, the basic idea is that their aren't consequences for one speaking their mind. It is why you can't form a vigilante mob and beat the literal shit out of anyone who says something like "Make America Great Again!!!" - See what I am saying here? Nobody is justified in doling out consequences for what you have said, and will face the brunt of the law if they try to.
Then freedom of speech might as well not exist in social media given neo-nazis and holocaust deniers are banned. Isn't there anti-free speech anyway in social media given how only certain kinds of people can get away with spouting hateful rhetoric.

Pirating_Ninja said:
wouldn't really consider business in general, or mainstream politicians as very "right-wing" or "left-wing" in the United States. Business is out to make money, their political stance is whatever suits them best, and as for politicians, they are usually pro big business (the guys who got them elected), and other than that either left-wing or right-wing on social issues and social issues only.
At least you do admit they have no principles at all, they only pander to certain groups to benefit their agenda. But still one problem, these left-leaning bigwigs can only make the money by satisfying the majority of consumer base yet here they are complying to the demands of small number of people like banning reasonable people voicing their opinions about immigrants breaking the laws.
SyndromicJul 21, 2016 12:00 AM
No way to recall
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
And it was so loud
Jul 21, 2016 12:11 AM

Jan 2014
traed said:
That's not far left. That is authoritarianism.

@Kmolson
Nope. It's capitalistic but like all countries it has some social policies here and there.

Well obviously the state doesn't control every aspect of the economy. The system I hear most "capitalists" systems described as is a "mixed economy", but as far as I'm concerned any government intervention is anti-capitalist.

And Authoritarianism can be far-left as well, it just comes with different rhetoric. The only difference between far-left/right politics is rhetoric; both are authoritarian in nature.

For example pro-immigration is a left-wing position (generally), but if left-wing ideology was actually for the workers its position would be anti-immigration, since excessive immigration dilutes the job market for the native population.

Conversely right-right politics is currently anti-immigration, while at the same time promoting "big business". Ironically big business wants more immigration because cheap labor, so you'd think the right-wing stance on immigration would be positive.

But of course left-wing can use its social equality rhetoric to push for immigration and right-wing can deny immigration through economic stability rhetoric. Neither left-wing nor right-wing actually mean anything when it come to real tangible things, like domestic or foreign policy.
Signature is too edgy for me.
Jul 21, 2016 11:23 AM

May 2015
Wow, good god that's just absolutely depressing event. Rest in piece free speech, 3200 BC-2016 AD. Let it be known, it all started at the brown university. All on tape. If it started at brown university, that's where we need to go in the future to take it back. This is what LARGE groups about 200 nobodies at brown's acamedy is saying because that's where the movement will start, #riseup.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jul 21, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2015
Wouldn't call them far-left, these are just "college liberals". But yeah it does look worrisome.

Slightly off topic, but does this only happen in America? Genuinely never heard about these things in real life.
Jul 21, 2016 1:26 PM

May 2015
Eminem said:
Wouldn't call them far-left, these are just "college liberals". But yeah it does look worrisome.

Slightly off topic, but does this only happen in America? Genuinely never heard about these things in real life.

The attack on free speech is merely starting at America, it will spread to Britain first and evade the world from there, once free speech is gone uprising will be all but impossible when none of us can even voice our opinions against these predators. This reminds of that one book I read at my high school years ago, Eighteen Seventy Five.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jul 21, 2016 10:29 PM
Apr 2013
@ashfrliebert Are you sure you don't mean Nineteen Eighty Four lol. Anyway I don't think these SJW's are what we have to worry about most, they're not really convincing anyone.
Jul 22, 2016 12:45 AM

Oct 2010
Another SJW frustration thread. I get it. And I get that none of you are European, because otherwise you wouldn't have pointed at far left on this.
Jul 22, 2016 1:42 AM

Mar 2016
55Snakes said:

"Far-right capitalist" :D - A phrase what only exists in USA, and in the lefties mind :D You know who are the far-rights? Fascists and national socialists.Both are anti-capitalists, because capitalism is a exploiter system, good only for riches and j*ws. America is an expliter plutocrat liberal economy.

I make a thread like this and I get shat on for being racist/sexist/homophobic/right-wing/neocon/neo-nazi etc.

Neocon means neoconservative?
Jul 22, 2016 4:39 AM
Oct 2014
Is it just me, or does College kids resemble middle schoolers more and more?

Jul 22, 2016 4:49 AM
Mar 2011
Basude said:

that makes him pro censorship hence why i hate him ans=d he loses his cerdabily as a leftist i get that hwta he gets fro haing abount with right winegrs [ or from what i hear of them right wingers alot of are anti working class right wingers art lest an i know for one milo and ben shpiro are

and he spouts there ideology

he laos spports hitcens and harris two of the wrst expample of leftist ideals in the moden world im sorry but that is that
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 22, 2016 4:57 AM
Mar 2011
Rarusu_ said:
Is it just me, or does College kids resemble middle schoolers more and more?

i odubt these so called leftist would accpet me in there ranks thye need to be push out by there own milo and rge alt right lot attacking them wil just entrench them and cuase alot of there fellow leftist to jump ot there defense yes i not oen of them but alot will

that is why sargon teaming up withan alt rightist like milo hurts our cause of purging this cancer fir our camp

im sorry if im not directly answeugn your what you siad but it link to the opic of th thread

they cn be mollycoddled cause of how things have been set up theres students are left win right and seiiing a hard right people og afther them [ not sayig yout hard right] but alot of people who go after them are hardrigth neocons will cuase most leftist ot defend them so we need to push them out on our own
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jul 22, 2016 5:00 AM

Apr 2016
The far right was a problem in the west decades back, but now it is the far left that has become the problem. I don't know why a few people in the thread are denying that it is a far left issue. The right doesn't have a monopoly on authoritarianism. The far left is filled with radical feminists, SJWs that advocate censorship of dissenting opinion, radical Islamist sympathizers, etc. Even if you say that they are a minority, these are the same people that are in power and have the ability to make changes while the moderates sit back and agree to it in fear of being labelled sexist, islamophobe, etc.

Before anyone says how I'm a raging right wing nut, I'd like to clarify that I believe in classical liberal values and am probably more "oppressed" than you if you go by your oppression Olympic charts, therefore my opinion is more valid than yours.
Something witty that makes you think I'm funny

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
Jul 22, 2016 5:01 AM
Mar 2011
Yes said:
DateYutaka said:

that makes him pro censorship hence why i hate him ans=d he loses his cerdabily as a leftist i get that hwta he gets fro haing abount with right winegrs [ or from what i hear of them right wingers alot of are anti working class right wingers art lest an i know for one milo and ben shpiro are

and he spouts there ideology

he laos spports hitcens and harris two of the wrst expample of leftist ideals in the moden world im sorry but that is that
Holy shit dude, learn english already

sargon is pro censorship of dieas he does not like

as a leftist of the old school way and i am sing a leftist or so called leftist like sargon team up and being to aspuse neocon ideals and parrot bratibart atiacles sickens me

i garee we need ti cure the left f this cancer we have but sargon ways are not helping

Jul 22, 2016 5:05 AM
Mar 2011
bikers123 said:
The far right was a problem in the west decades back, but now it is the far left that has become the problem. I don't know why a few people in the thread are denying that it is a far left issue. The right doesn't have a monopoly on authoritarianism. The far left is filled with radical feminists, SJWs that advocate censorship of dissenting opinion, radical Islamist sympathizers, etc. Even if you say that they are a minority, these are the same people that are in power and have the ability to make changes while the moderates sit back and agree to it in fear of being labelled sexist, islamophobe, etc.

Before anyone says how I'm a raging right wing nut, I'd like to clarify that I believe in classical liberal values and am probably more "oppressed" than you if you go by your oppression Olympic charts, therefore my opinion is more valid than yours.

read my post im an old school leftist social democrat[ and i see social democracy as global ideal ] an dthis cancer in the ranks oof the left is fucking the diea the left was founded upon

Jul 22, 2016 5:50 AM
Feb 2014
DateYutaka said:
bikers123 said:

read my post im an old school leftist social democrat[ and i see social democracy as global ideal ] an dthis cancer in the ranks oof the left is fucking the diea the left was founded upon

I think you need to tone it down a bit on identifying yourself. It's looking too much like virtue signalling.
Jul 22, 2016 5:58 AM
Mar 2011
Nico- said:
DateYutaka said:

I think you need to tone it down a bit on identifying yourself. It's looking too much like virtue signalling.

what being honest is now virtue signalling i fully and truly belivle wholly hartely agree with every thign i say

its not virtue signalling in any way

i iv been called a communist by meny here im not at all

and im sick of alot of hyper right wing people on Mal im the olnly voice of the traditional leftism on here it seams

i were my traditional leftist views as badge of honor among the mess that som segments of the left have became

Jul 22, 2016 6:16 AM
Feb 2014
DateYutaka said:
Nico- said:

what being honest is now virtue signalling i fully and truly belivle wholly hartely agree with every thign i say

and im sick of alot of hyper right wing people on Mal im the olnly voice of the traditional leftism on here it seams

i were my traditional leftist views as badge of honor among the mess that som segments of the left have became

Maybe if you didn't worry about people attacking you for your political views I'm sure you'd be taken a little more seriously.

I get called far right (even though I'm actually dead center at heart) all the time, but I just ignore it. If you do the same, you're better off.
Jul 22, 2016 6:25 AM

Sep 2011
We get it for 100th time. You're a reasonable liberal now you can pat yourself on the back. How many times do I have to read your post that you're liberal? And take the advice of Yes already.

If it's just spelling error, it would have been still readable but for the love of, use the periods, commas and more concise sentences please. There's no excuse if you post a lot regularly than some of the members here.
No way to recall
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
And it was so loud
Jul 22, 2016 8:07 AM
Apr 2013
It's obvious that he writes that way on purpose, either to pretend that he's Japanese or for some other weird reason
For years he's never replied to anyone making comments about his English (that I know of) and his writing style has remained exactly the same
Jul 22, 2016 8:19 AM

Apr 2016
Both sides are just a bunch of putzes trying to bully people into believing what they believe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 9:24 AM

Mar 2016
DateYutaka said:

Why are you surprised? If you traditional socdem, you should know your kind is happily worked together with communists every time If the situation demanded. Even the spanish civil war they fought together, so why should we made differences? Don't even speak about the fact, for you everybody in the right wing are fascist. Doesn't matter if he is fascist, or national socialist.
Jul 22, 2016 9:48 AM
Mar 2011
Dave8814 said:
DateYutaka said:

Why are you surprised? If you traditional socdem, you should know your kind is happily worked together with communists every time If the situation demanded. Even the spanish civil war they fought together, so why should we made differences? Don't even speak about the fact, for you everybody in the right wing are fascist. Doesn't matter if he is fascist, or national socialist.

lol i wagr your from the us here in this nation

we have a social democratic partyi im a member of] totaly free of communist party
there the far left we are the moderate left also[peronally outisde of party lines i hold very Libertarian views on most things] but im very much a socialist[ notcommunist on ecpnimics] i belive all things that are key the public good suuch as central bank energy public transport Police and and milarry education [all levels] sould be public ownwed

and id be as likelo to reach out o ot the communists as i would to the far right cuase i see them as two sides of the same coin

bust as i Listern to even peoole i think might be smart rightists i find they views very Nazi in tone but also Zionist and anti union [ workers rights is one of themy key ideals i think shuld be enshrined in every constitution world wide

and one of the slightl more extremw side of me if most of the population dint think the government is serving there interests [ not based on race Ideal] should rise up and tke true popular power

p belive that the 99.9999 % should have the power instead oof the 0.0001 percent

and also get moeny form people who do not sreve the public good from politics[ all personal interests are out of maike public Policy the the public should have the power the enact public policy simple as that

Jul 22, 2016 2:50 PM

Nov 2011
When I look at the Political Compass Graph with my dot at the Libertarian Left square, I honestly would rather associate myself with a person on the Libertarian Right square than a person on the Authoritarian Left.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.