Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 22, 2016 9:37 AM
Oct 2013
KingRequiem said:
Naruto did turn into shit from the War arc onward and was pretty mediocre shortly after the Pain and Kage Summit arc, being critical =/= bandwagoning. I'll always be thankful for the good moments the series brought me but the criticism didn't spawn from the void you know.

That´s the go to answer when it comes to the series, but the same people that make that claim praise the Kushina flashback as "the best part of Naruto" and Madara the coolest villain, while they jizzed their pants during the Obito vs Mizu Ninja Flashback.

There are some purists out there who claim how Orochimaru was and always be the end all be all and the Chunin exams were their favorite arc with arguments to back those opinions up. If that´s their honest opinion, more power to them, I can see why. But there´s a huge amount of bandwagoners who if you´d ask don´t really know why the hate the final arc besides my favorite character that had only one arc of screentime was killed off.

You made some good points with One Piece and while I do share partially your fatique with some of the series qualities I´ve gotta quote Steve Smith here and say "It´s like watching those terrible talk shows, you keep watching boring shit after boring shit, but then a fight breaks out and you´ll get to see some tits and it was all worth it".

To make it short. If you say you hate something don´t get yourself caught saying that you like x.y and z parts of it.
IsterioJul 22, 2016 9:44 AM
Jul 22, 2016 9:43 AM

Dec 2015
Isterio said:
KingRequiem said:
Naruto did turn into shit from the War arc onward and was pretty mediocre shortly after the Pain and Kage Summit arc, being critical =/= bandwagoning. I'll always be thankful for the good moments the series brought me but the criticism didn't spawn from the void you know.

That´s the go to answer when it comes to the series, but the same people that make that claim praise the Kushina flashback as "the best part of Naruto" and Madara the coolest villain, while they jizzed their pants during the Obito vs Mizu Ninja Flashback.

There are some purists out there who claim how Orochimaru was and always be the end all be all and the Chunin exams were their favorite arc with arguments to back those opinions up. If that´s their honest opinion, more power to them, I can see why. But there´s a huge amount of bandwagoners who if you´d ask don´t really know why the hate the final arc besides my favorite character that had only one arc of screentime was killed off.
Lol okay, I've seen that species lurk around the boards a few times. The Orochimaru fags are pretty annoying, it's too bad the author never did him justice in a fight but the guy was pretty lame imo.
Jul 22, 2016 9:57 AM
Oct 2013
KingRequiem said:
Lol okay, I've seen that species lurk around the boards a few times. The Orochimaru fags are pretty annoying, it's too bad the author never did him justice in a fight but the guy was pretty lame imo.

Well I´d argue that he had a presence around him, he was capable in part one. but knowing how the series ended Kishimoto was going for a different direction when he initially wrote the series and the villain. Sarutobi is good proof for that assumption and probably Orochimaru initially was meant to have a bigger role. Which Kishimoto hinted to have changed around the Sasuke retrieval arc, where he elevated Hashirama and Madara above Hiruzen.

People even argue that Kaguya was foreshadowed through several of Zetzus claims e.G "I´m the land itself".

I´m inclined to say that I´m in a similar relationship with Whitebeard as you are with Orochimaru. Honest to god, the guy was worthless and more talk than do.
People all over the internet love to lump him in with Madara because of powerlevels but given his performance I´d say that Oda didn´t mean for him to appear yet. The fact that Oda did not intend for Ace to die and changed his mind midway during the series is somewhat proof to me. I assume that Whitebeard was meant to be an Endgame hurdle or even an enemie, maybe someone Blackbeard would beat in a 1vs1 to proof his endboss worth but Oda scrapped that and came up with the Four emperor concept degrading Whitebeard from the "Strongest Man Alive" to just 1 out of 4 of them.

Some changes imo were for the better, as theory crafters have proven.
Through the changes alot of the story has become more ambigious and people argue wether or not Mihawk is endgame for Zorro or if possibly Shiriu will take his place, which is a good thing because through the introduction of Akainu the endgame becomes even more unclear and the order of things is exciting. We do not know in which order Shanks Blackbeard or the WG will be beaten or in what fashion. although we know that each time Luffy will take out the Boss and Zorro his right hand.
IsterioJul 22, 2016 10:04 AM
Jul 22, 2016 10:57 AM

Nov 2010
Isterio said:

I´m inclined to say that I´m in a similar relationship with Whitebeard as you are with Orochimaru. Honest to god, the guy was worthless and more talk than do.
People all over the internet love to lump him in with Madara because of powerlevels but given his performance I´d say that Oda didn´t mean for him to appear yet. The fact that Oda did not intend for Ace to die and changed his mind midway during the series is somewhat proof to me. I assume that Whitebeard was meant to be an Endgame hurdle or even an enemie, maybe someone Blackbeard would beat in a 1vs1 to proof his endboss worth but Oda scrapped that and came up with the Four emperor concept degrading Whitebeard from the "Strongest Man Alive" to just 1 out of 4 of them.

Some changes imo were for the better, as theory crafters have proven.
Through the changes alot of the story has become more ambigious and people argue wether or not Mihawk is endgame for Zorro or if possibly Shiriu will take his place, which is a good thing because through the introduction of Akainu the endgame becomes even more unclear and the order of things is exciting. We do not know in which order Shanks Blackbeard or the WG will be beaten or in what fashion. although we know that each time Luffy will take out the Boss and Zorro his right hand.

I don't where you're getting your info from, but seems like it's not a reliable source.

"Oda was going to kill Ace within 1 year after his first appearance in 2000. Sound Recording (2012)"
Jul 22, 2016 11:58 AM

Apr 2012
People are haters, One piece is a master piece
Jul 22, 2016 12:17 PM
Jun 2016
Helitenks said:
People are haters, One piece is a master piece

In your opinion..
Jul 22, 2016 12:59 PM
Oct 2013
Dahaka_ said:

I don't know where you're getting your info from, but seems like it's not a reliable source.

"Oda was going to kill Ace within 1 year after his first appearance in 2000. Sound Recording (2012)"

There are several comments about this in his SBS I´ve got lying around translated, not a fantranslated interview from the OP forums.
There´s also the interview where he claimed that he didn´t initially meant to have any deaths occur in his Manga to prove that a Shounen Manga without death can be written.

Another hint is the fact that this series, http://myanimelist.net/anime/2836/Chiisana_Viking_Vickie?q=Viking was the second inspirational source for One Piece alongside Dragon Ball.

It´s a kid series about vikings going on adventures to find treasure, occasionally fighting with their wifes and a smart little viking boy who bails his idiot companions always out ouf trouble, because they get themselves into some predicament.
IsterioJul 22, 2016 1:02 PM
Jul 22, 2016 1:16 PM

Nov 2010
Isterio said:
Dahaka_ said:

I don't know where you're getting your info from, but seems like it's not a reliable source.

There are several comments about this in his SBS I´ve got lying around translated, not a fantranslated interview from the OP forums.
There´s also the interview where he claimed that he didn´t initially meant to have any deaths occur in his Manga to prove that a Shounen Manga without death can be written.

Another hint is the fact that this series, http://myanimelist.net/anime/2836/Chiisana_Viking_Vickie?q=Viking was the second inspirational source for One Piece alongside Dragon Ball.

It´s a kid series about vikings going on adventures to find treasure, occasionally fighting with their wifes and a smart little viking boy who bails his idiot companions always out ouf trouble, because they get themselves into some predicament.

I've read all SBS's and nowhere did he mention or suggested that Ace's death wasn't planned from the get go.
All he said is Luffy doesn't kill enemies because they fight for they dreams yada yada. In another interview he said that he doesn't kill characters because he wants the readers to feel satisfied at the end of the arc. Which doesn't prove anything, because you would have to be a moron to say that you're going to make an exception to that rule and take away the whole surprise.

Also I would like to see a link to that interview where he said he wanted to write a manga without death. I don't see it on arlong park in the interview's thread, so I 'm inclined to believe it doesn't exist and you just misremembered things. I have more faith in a japanese person that actually managed to gather and translate all of those interviews in one place that you. No offense :P
Dahaka_Jul 22, 2016 1:21 PM
Jul 24, 2016 7:21 AM
Oct 2014
Not surprising. Impel Down is the last arc worthy of a 9 and the series has steadily degraded in quality since then.
Jul 24, 2016 2:02 PM

Oct 2010
Adome said:
Not surprising. Impel Down is the last arc worthy of a 9 and the series has steadily degraded in quality since then.

Zou is worthy of a 10 though.

But yeah, I agree, the last pre-timeskip and early post-timeskip arcs were not that great. Something that seems to be changing lately so I'm all hyped for the current arc.
Jul 24, 2016 5:11 PM

Mar 2014
Adome said:

Marineford>>>Impel Down.
Jul 24, 2016 5:49 PM
Jun 2016
jal90 said:
Adome said:

Zou is worthy of a 10 though.

Mmmm, more of a 7 or 7.5 for me. Better than the previous arcs, that's for sure, even though Jack was pretty disappointing, imo.

ziggy_Z said:
Adome said:

Marineford>>>Impel Down.

I agree that it's better than Impel Down, but not ">>>" better. Just ">" as I find it one of the greatest ones, too.
Jul 24, 2016 8:25 PM

Jul 2015
You know that this kind of post would only make people who dislike the series, dislike the series even more, right??
a
Jul 25, 2016 3:27 AM
Apr 2016
RichtheLionheart said:
Beth_Masey said:

It.. just lost .01. One, measly, hundredth. In many other sites besides OP areas it often has an overall rating around 8.70 or lower out of 10, or around 4.80 or lower out of 5. This place is still the highest score I've seen given to this series (manga wise), besides mangaupdates I think.

You guys are taking my post way too seriously. I just wanted to hear people's thoughts if they thought the series was on a decline or was it merely because of downvoters, etc..

I'm not losing sleep over it.

I'm just saying overall that I find creating a topic just because it lost .01 unnecessary. It's under 9.00, but still only lost a mere .01 overall. It even went back up .01 now.
Jul 25, 2016 4:30 AM

Nov 2010
aaaand it's 9 again

it won't fall unless it becomes complete crap like bleach or naruto, there are just too many fanboys willing to make fake accounts to raise the score

there's been a clear drop in quality post skip (that is thankfully slowly recovering with great zou arc and promising whole cake) but it's not bad enough to make it fall.
Jul 25, 2016 4:42 AM
Apr 2016
Dahaka_ said:
aaaand it's 9 again

it won't fall unless it becomes complete crap like bleach or naruto, there are just too many fanboys willing to make fake accounts to raise the score

Yes, it would seem so. These past few weeks I have noticed over 33 of them already created just to give this and/or the anime perfect 10s. Hell, one of them even wrote a very biased review about it in the exact same way on both the manga and anime pages, while giving them both perfect 10s of course.

there's been a clear drop in quality post skip (that is thankfully slowly recovering with great zou arc and promising whole cake).

Slowly, but still recovering indeed. Let's hope that it is kept that way. I mean, the Zou arc was better than the previous ones to me (not THAT great, as there were still a some gripes I had with it, but better, still), and regarding this arc, some people have been saying that this arc so far is dragging a bit (which is fine), and I did find the recent chapters mostly predictable, but I've been more interested in them then I have been compared to the previous ones. This is coming from me, who dislikes Sanji the most of the SH crew (I am sorry).
Jul 25, 2016 9:49 AM

Jul 2015
Beth_Masey said:
Dahaka_ said:
aaaand it's 9 again

Yes, it would seem so. These past few weeks I have noticed over 33 of them already created just to give this and/or the anime perfect 10s. Hell, one of them even wrote a very biased review about it in the exact same way on both the manga and anime pages, while giving them both perfect 10s of course.

Geez.... I knew there would be a lot of alternate, fake, troll, or rate boosting accounts, but lol. And also, I think I know what review you're talking about.

Anyways, a few hours ago, this was indeed back on 9. Now I come back and I see that it's back on 8.99. lol @HaXXspetten Wasn't kidding.
Jul 25, 2016 10:40 AM
Apr 2016
AmyTwo said:
Beth_Masey said:

Geez.... I knew there would be a lot of alternate, fake, troll, or rate boosting accounts, but lol. And also, I think I know what review you're talking about.

Anyways, a few hours ago, this was indeed back on 9. Now I come back and I see that it's back on 8.99. lol @HaXXspetten Wasn't kidding.

Huh. It is 8.99 again. Well then. XD

But yeah, there's a lot of them. A few more accounts just popped up a few moments ago regarding this, the manga version, that I am pretty sure are mostly just made to boost up the score again.
Jul 25, 2016 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
about time
should've happened 4 years ago
guess people are still waiting for new world to get good LUL

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jul 25, 2016 4:41 PM
Jun 2016
It's a 9 again. EDIT: and from the looks of the previous posts, it was 8.99 moments before becoming 9.00 once again.

There's definitely been a lot of fake boosters lately. I've decided to report the ones I believe to be as such. Usually I don't care about this sort of thing that much enough for me to even do anything but notice and say, especially since this sort of thing is going to keep happening anyway, but people really should help out when they notice this sort of thing, since whether it's frequent downvoting or upvoting, neither is a good thing at all, but it seems to me that people seem to mostly or only care about the downvoters.
4DissinityJul 25, 2016 4:50 PM
Jul 25, 2016 11:19 PM

May 2015
*Drops vague comment about One Piece's quality*

It's been on a downward slope since Marineford really, just not that downward.

Sabo flashback was engaging if a predictable end. Hody is just an awful character, the rest of Fishman Island is fine. Ceasar *was* a bad character and Monet not better, but he's become better as the silly butt monkey. Dressrosa had uh, character development issues, too little focus on characters all around. That's a big complaint since the arc has like 900 characters, but that's really my only complaint with it. Most the characters are great.

and despite having a pretty great flashback, I STILL don't have reason to care about Traffy. Sorry Traffy.

Zou was perfectly great.

KingRequiem said:
@RichtheLionheart

That's not news to me, good old Oda also has the bad tendency of re-using the same narrative formula: Straw Hats arrive on island, people are opressed by big bad, Luffy meets crying big boobed princess, they help them, Luffy hogs the spotlight and beats up the big bad, everyone throws a party. At least there was Water 7 in-between and stuff like Shabondy to digress.

Yes I agree, it's not news to anyone. This is the case for almost every other arc in One Piece. The vast majority. Like, 90% of them. If this is a case about the series going on a downward slope that's irrelevant, it's always been this way.
ashfrliebertJul 25, 2016 11:38 PM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jul 28, 2016 12:49 AM

Apr 2014
Welp, It's back to 8.99. Lmao
Aug 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Jan 2012
Well it's only at a 8.99 so it can go back up to a 9 easily.
Aug 18, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2014
Lmfao U guys actually created thread because One piece went down 0.1 rating down
-smh-
This community can be pretty ridiculous at times
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Aug 18, 2016 12:42 PM

Jan 2016
As much as it bothers me, MAL ratings should not be taken seriously. Alot of animes/mangas deserv a higher or lower score but yea.

How i have come to understand the rating system here on MAL: You multiply all the scores and then divide it by the amount of people who have scored a serie. And that makes it very inconsisten.

Also alot of people dont really read what every number stands for, and then there are blind fan boys!
Aug 18, 2016 1:32 PM

Sep 2013
Dressrosa was awful that's why..
Aug 18, 2016 2:34 PM

Aug 2016
ichii_1 said:
Dressrosa was awful that's why..

Yeah i kinda agree the story itself was not bad per se, but the pace was horrible.
Aug 18, 2016 6:18 PM

Apr 2011
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Who in their right mind would rate this masterpiece below a 9?

I gave it an 8 personally.

Mikasa

Wouldna be surprised if it was that person
Aug 18, 2016 6:21 PM

Jan 2015
One Piece will always be a perfect 10 in my book, so idc what the average score is.
Aug 18, 2016 6:23 PM

Apr 2011
Isterio said:
Dahaka_ said:

That doesnt make sense. Maybe Oda contradicted himself (though I'd argue otherwise unless evidence was proven).

The reason this doesn't make sense is because the VERY FIRST CHAPTER of One Piece includes a death. People keep forgetting, or never acknowledged the fact perhaps, that One Piece's timeline started when Luffy was a kid. There was a timeskip from when he was a kid, to when he set sail. The anime changed this and made Luffy's backstory into a flashback, but it was originally NOT a flashback.

Thus, the death of the no-name bandit DID happen in the MAIN timeline, not a flashback, and automatically and inherently contradicts 'Oda's statement'. If it was in a flashback, then maybe it wouldnt be contradictory, but it's not. If Oda wanted to make a series without death, the first freaking chapter would not have had a death.
DarkAngelzAug 18, 2016 6:27 PM
Aug 19, 2016 2:44 AM

Mar 2012
OP is no longer as relevant as it once used to be. The quality drop has become undeniable by now.
End Zionazism
Aug 19, 2016 3:15 AM

Feb 2015
DarkAngelz said:
Isterio said:

That doesnt make sense. Maybe Oda contradicted himself (though I'd argue otherwise unless evidence was proven).

The reason this doesn't make sense is because the VERY FIRST CHAPTER of One Piece includes a death. People keep forgetting, or never acknowledged the fact perhaps, that One Piece's timeline started when Luffy was a kid. There was a timeskip from when he was a kid, to when he set sail. The anime changed this and made Luffy's backstory into a flashback, but it was originally NOT a flashback.

Thus, the death of the no-name bandit DID happen in the MAIN timeline, not a flashback, and automatically and inherently contradicts 'Oda's statement'. If it was in a flashback, then maybe it wouldnt be contradictory, but it's not. If Oda wanted to make a series without death, the first freaking chapter would not have had a death.

Maybe he only meant main characters.
Aug 22, 2016 12:10 AM

Jun 2013
JonasTheJay said:
DarkAngelz said:

Maybe he only meant main characters.

Why would he kill the main characters? This is a shounen and we know the MC will be brought back somehow if he dies. Just look at DBZ, after the Freeza arc Gohan was supposed to be the new MC, but fans did not like that (obviously because who cares about if the way he's brought back makes sense, fuck the plot and the rules you've established). Now this was an example, don't take as Oda would kill Luffy, because Luffy is what moves One Piece forward. It sure does seem he contradicts himself.
Sep 4, 2016 4:44 AM

Mar 2012
Oda has to worry about more than just the MAL score.

The sales are taking a hit.
End Zionazism
Sep 10, 2016 2:37 AM
TheCook

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:

This is something all mangaka currently have to worry about and it does not have anything to do with the quality or popularity of the manga: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/12/29/national/media-national/sales-japanese-print-publications-fall-amid-digital-explosion/#.V8Hu7jVIK70
Sep 16, 2016 5:43 PM

Jan 2012
Mikasa said:

If Oda has to worry about sales than every other manga artist should probably be $hitting bricks right now lol, considering not many other series come close to the sales One Piece gets per volume.

As far as the quality of the manga goes, honestly I don't feel like it's gotten worse like most of the people here seem to think. Personally I've really enjoyed the post-time skip arcs/sagas so far. The pacing "issue" doesn't really affect me because I wait for each new volume to come out in America so I can buy it then I read the bulk of it. One Piece has always been more of a binge anime/manga where it's at its best when several chapters/episodes are read/watched in succession.
sman3579Sep 16, 2016 10:50 PM
Sep 16, 2016 9:04 PM

May 2015
sman3579 said:

If Oda has to worry about sales than every other manga artist should probably be $hitting bricks right now lol, considering not many other series come close to the sales it gets per volume.

As far as the quality of the manga goes, honestly I don't feel like it's gotten worse like most of the people here seem to think. Personally i've really enjoyed the posm-time skip arcs/sagas so far. The pacing "issue" doesn't really affect me because I wait for each new volume to come out in America so I can buy it then I read the bulk of it. One Piece has always been more of a binge anime/manga where it's at it's best when several chapters/episodes are read/watched in succession.

Every series is better read retrospectively at controlled pace than week by week, tbh.

Mikasa said:

Not enough to worry about. Regardless of how you feel about it, it flattens every single manga every volume. Except maybe Attack on Titan.
Sep 16, 2016 9:07 PM

Jul 2016
Because One piece is too long and some1 doesn't like it (I guess...)

Life is empty without anime

Sep 18, 2016 2:28 AM

Jan 2012
Too be perfectly honest, I don't even feel like the Dressorosa arc (manga) was paced poorly at all. People probably look at the chapter count of the arc and think "102 chapters for one arc, man the pacing for it must have been awful." In my opinion, I'd just say that the arc was long not because of a pacing issue but because it covered a lot of content.

I mean, just think off all the stuff that happened this arc. Law's backstory, Kyros' backstory, Doffy's backstory, King Riku's descend from the throne backstory, Luffy vs Doffy, Zoro vs Pica, Franky vs Señor, the Sanji team had to escape from Big Mom's crew since they showed up, Sabo and Koala make a return, we met one of the new Admirals, Usopp defeats Sugar twice and developed Haki, the crew found Kanjuro, we see CP0 for the first time, we get to see Burgess in action, and Luffy gets a fleet among a few other things.

I wouldn't call that slow pacing, slow pacing would be like only getting one fourth of that content in the same amount of chapters.
Sep 18, 2016 2:09 PM

May 2015
sman3579 said:
Too be perfectly honest, I don't even feel like the Dressorosa arc (manga) was paced poorly at all. People probably look at the chapter count of the arc and think "102 chapters for one arc, man the pacing for it must have been awful." In my opinion, I'd just say that the arc was long not because of a pacing issue but because it covered a lot of content.

I mean, just think off all the stuff that happened this arc. Law's backstory, Kyros' backstory, Doffy's backstory, King Riku's descend from the throne backstory, Luffy vs Doffy, Zoro vs Pica, Franky vs Señor, the Sanji team had to escape from Big Mom's crew since they showed up, Sabo and Koala make a return, we met one of the new Admirals, Usopp defeats Sugar twice and developed Haki, the crew found Kanjuro, we see CP0 for the first time, we get to see Burgess in action, and Luffy gets a fleet among a few other things.

I wouldn't call that slow pacing, slow pacing would be like only getting one fourth of that content in the same amount of chapters.

The amount of content was entirely the problem with the "pacing", but it's still a problem. Especially the way they treated Rebecca's development, bleh.

"Bad pacing" is constantly the criticism people bring up about One Piece, though. "Dressrosa was slow", "Zou is slow", "the forest is slow". After a while, when you have absolutely no more elaboration, this is the criticism you give when you have no other.
ashfrliebertSep 18, 2016 2:16 PM
Sep 18, 2016 5:11 PM
Jun 2016
ashfrliebert said:
sman3579 said:

The amount of content was entirely the problem with the "pacing", but it's still a problem. Especially the way they treated Rebecca's development, bleh.

"Bad pacing" is constantly the criticism people bring up about One Piece, though. "Dressrosa was slow", "Zou is slow", "the forest is slow". After a while, when you have absolutely no more elaboration, this is the criticism you give when you have no other.

Regarding the pacing of Dressrosa, I wouldn't really call it slow myself. Just that it's all over the place. I thought Zou's was fine, though. I don't usually judge until after an arc ends, unless it is that good or bad in some aspect.
Sep 21, 2016 9:28 AM
Nov 2015
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Who in their right mind would rate this masterpiece below a 9?

I gave it an 8 personally.

One Piece is a satisfying long running masterpiece. Why 8?

PS: I don't like Oba-san lol
Sep 21, 2016 10:29 AM
Nov 2015
KingRequiem said:
Isterio said:
It´s just the aftereffects that come with exposure.
It´ll become worse once the bandwagons full with retards fill the internet with claims what a Masterpiece part one was and how part two turned to a pile of crap, that abandoned it´s roots and betrayed it´s ideals because it evolved.
I´ll give it 5 more years and it´ll have the same exposure as Naruto in North America and around the same score Naruto has now because "back in my day".

I believe Naruto ended at episode 180 after Pain vs Naruto and Danzo vs Sasuke. After that, it was all shit. I enjoyed the Naruto x Kushina meeting but the rest is just shit ><
Nov 11, 2016 3:56 AM

Jan 2012
And it's back to 9.00 lol
Nov 11, 2016 3:20 PM

Aug 2015
I think One piece deserves score 9

Nov 11, 2016 10:54 PM

May 2016
sman3579 said:
And it's back to 9.00 lol

CasperGotchi said:
I think One piece deserves score 9

Well, now it's back under 9 again.

With that being said, people, I wouldn't just keep bumping this topic just because of that. Did you people not say that this isn't even that much of a big deal, anyway?
Nov 11, 2016 11:43 PM

Aug 2015
One piece deserves to have a 9, do not understand why they dropped again :c

Nov 12, 2016 2:46 AM

Jan 2012
AlliedWishes said:
Did you people not say that this isn't even that much of a big deal, anyway?

It isn't a big deal, but that doesn't mean we can't follow it's average score to see what the people as a whole think about it and at what parts (arcs) the score increases or decreases.
Nov 16, 2016 1:12 PM

Mar 2014
ITS BAAAAACK BABY
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 16, 2016 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
Dimethylanime said:
Omg somebody please call the police
this is me lmaoooo
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

21 by Sun_Chan »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.